Monsignor & Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agnes replied. "We have had it happen once or twice before and since Mac was going to be detained tonight we decided to invite you and Margie to party with us. Now you must swear that no one learns of this from either of you Peter."

"I swear that not one person will hear anything from me. How about you Margie?" he asked.

Margie had to release Leo's cock from her mouth so she could reply.

"I swear I'll not tell anyone I sucked the cock of Monsignor Leo. It is so fucking good I may have to have him fuck me before we have dinner." Margie replied. Margie looked at Agnes's stockings and asked "Where did you receive such lovely stockings?"

"Oh, John bought them for me as a Christmas present. He gave me three pairs. Two with black heel patterns and one with brown. Aren't they lovely?"

"Oh John. Where did you find those? They don't have anything like that in any of the fucking stores in this little town. You have to let Peter and me know where you got them or else get some for me the next time you go there." Margie said.

"They are so fucking sexy looking. I'll bet some men cream their shorts just looking at them, especially if the lady has great looking legs, which Agnes does."

She quickly inserted Leo's prick back in her mouth and continued her ministrations of it.

I told everyone I would get the drink material out so we could have cocktails soon.

Peter agreed to help me so we headed to the kitchen.

"How did Agnes get Leo to agree to come over and have sex with the people that are here?" he asked.

"He was here yesterday and agreed to come back today if Mac wasn't coming home. He got a little embarrassed yesterday the first time Agnes or Margaret asked him to fasten their stockings to their garters, but he loosened up after a couple of drinks. He ate Margaret's pussy last night and she was squirming and squealing like there was going to be no tomorrow."

We set the Scotch and V.O. on the table along with ice, water, and 7 Up and told them to come and get a drink and have some snacks.

Margie hollered that she needed a drink, but had a nice snack in her mouth and thought she might get a mouthful at any moment. Peter fixed her a Scotch and water and took it in to her just as Leo's cock erupted in her mouth giving her a semen bath. She took the Scotch and took a big gulp to wash the semen down with.

"Leo, you motherfucker, you missed your calling. You should have been a gigolo and fucked women for a living. You have the best tasting semen I've ever tasted." said Margie.

Leo's cock just sort of wilted but Margaret saw it still dripping semen and quickly got her mouth on it and finished sucking the remnants off of it.

Leo couldn't believe she would want to suck him after he had exploded in Margie's mouth, but Margaret got enough juice to satisfy her for the moment.

She didn't want Scotch and took a shot of V.O. and had a bottle of beer for a chaser. She proclaimed that Leo had very fine tasting semen and she would need some more later.

Margie opened her top and everyone could see her massive teats were held up by a cut out bra that enabled anyone wanting to nurse her to be able to do so. She had very prominent nipples and it would be easy to latch onto them. She also had a very abundant growth of hair around her cunt and a treasure trail leading up to her navel.

Peter, Margie's husband, was well endowed with a rather fat cock that was uncut. His foreskin barely covered the head of his cock but it was prominent and if he wanted to do so, he could piss though it. I knew that Agnes enjoyed fucking Peter as she had fucked him a few times before. He was wearing light brown stockings and a light blue eight strap garter girdle and one inch leather heels. His cock just hung down limply along his thigh. He fixed himself a rather large dose of Scotch and a few ice cubes and went over to fondle Margaret's teats

We had a few drinks and cigarettes when Peter suggested we begin dinner. Leo thought that was a great idea because he admitted he was getting as buzz on and didn't want to get drunk for awhile.

Agnes and Margie both said they needed to piss, so we all went out onto the side porch and watched as they pulled their cunt lips apart. Agnes began with a dribble that quickly turned into a high velocity piss, but Margie just let hers run out and straight down onto the porch. When she finished I went over and ran my hand through her very wet cunt lips, then licked the piss off of my hand. Leo went over to Agnes and ran his hand through her very wet cunt and also licked the piss off of it.

The women went into the living room with their drinks and to talk about the evening while the men quickly prepared steaks, salad, and baked potatoes. Leo suggested that he wanted to spend some time fucking Agnes tonight and Peter wanted to fuck mommy, so I would get to play with Margie and her marvelous teats.

We opened a bottle of nice red wine, Leo asked a rather vague blessing which included something about fucking the women, and we proceeded to eat. The steaks were great, Margaret was drinking beer again, and Agnes and Margie were having wine and Scotch. I knew they were all going to need to pee shortly after we ate and then it would be brandy, coffee, and cigarettes.

We cleared the plates, opened the brandy, poured coffee, and lit cigarettes and enjoyed some fine talk. Leo told us some secrets from the confessional with our lips to be sealed. Women were prone to confess having sexual indiscretions and he had heard numerous ones. Several included menage a trois where there were two women and one guy or two guys and one woman. One had a man fucking the woman while she was sucking the other guys cock.

We listened intently when suddenly Margaret announced she needed to piss and got up rather abruptly from the table. She staggered toward the side porch and we all followed. She barely got out the door before the piss was pouring out of her cunt. Leo and I held onto her as she pissed so she didn't fall over.

When she finished Leo went to her and squatted in front of her, grabbed her ass cheeks and proceeded to suck her still dripping cunt lips. He was really doing a great job of sucking her clit too and Margaret was beginning to get a look in her eyes that told anyone looking at her that she was getting turned on by Monsignor sucking her cunt.

Leo decided he had done enough and stood up. Margaret immediately wanted to play with his cock and although he had given Margie a good dose of semen before dinner, it was beginning to get erect again. Margaret grabbed it and began stroking him, pulling his foreskin back and forth over the head of his cock. It didn't take long and he was totally erect again. She got down on her knees, took his prick in her mouth and began sucking him off. The four of us just watched in awe as she sucked him feverishly. Suddenly he pulled his cock almost out of her mouth and shot a big load of semen in her mouth, followed by four or five more spurts.

Margaret closed her mouth, swallowed all of his love juice, then told us to get her a shot of V.O. and a beer. Agnes got her the drinks. Margaret downed the V.O., then chased it with almost the entire bottle of beer.

"You big motherfucker Leo. I'll bet you have fucked hundreds of women during your priesthood. You just know how to give a woman what she needs you motherfucker." Margaret told him. With that she grabbed his now flaccid prick and stuck it back in her mouth to suck the remaining semen out of it. I watched as she peeled his long foreskin back over the head of his prick so she could clean the head off. She finally decided she had gotten all of his love juice and let go of his prick from her mouth.

Leo just stood in front of her, told her to open her mouth like a good girl,and proceeded to begin pissing in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and let the rest fall from her mouth.

He only peed about fifteen seconds and was done.

"Now you filthy little whore, suck my prick again and get the remaining piss out of it." he told her.

We were all about to retire for the day when the phone rang. Agnes answered it and listened intently for about thirty seconds. When she spoke all she said was "That will be fine. We'll see you tomorrow." and hung up.

"Mac is coming back tomorrow and is ready to play. So Leo, you need to get Sister Angela over here so we have another female for the group. I know Sister Angela is no saint either so tell her to pack a little overnight bag and be ready to play all day and spend the night with us." Agnes told Leo.

Leo said he would do better than that. "Let me have the phone". he said. He dialed a number from memory and said into the speaker. "Sister Angela. I'm heading over to the rectory in about fifteen minutes. Change into some casual clothing, pack some of your fine lingerie, and put some cosmetics and a short nightie in an overnight case and be ready to get in the car when I pull into the garage. You won't be sleeping at the rectory tonight or tomorrow night."

Leo hung up the phone and said. "I think I need to tidy up a bit then I'll go pick her up and return."

With that he took Margaret by the hand and went outside on the porch. "Now you whore, get on your knees and drink my golden nectar till I empty myself. Then you can suck my dick for a few minutes. When I get back with Sister Angela she will be ready for you to lick her pussy, so you need to be prepared for that. She can get extremely horny at times. Now open your fucking mouth and drink." Leo said to her.

She knelt down, opened her mouth and he grabbed his prick and puled his foreskin back and began pissing. He aimed it right at her mouth and she couldn't swallow it as fast as he was pissing so it ran out of her mouth and down her chin getting her bra and teats all wet too.

When Leo finished Margaret simply took his limp dick and put it back in her mouth and proceeded to begin sucking him off again. It didn't take Leo more than thirty seconds to become fully erect again and as Margaret sucked his cock, he pulled his foreskin back and suddenly blasted a load of hot semen in her mouth. She sucked and gulped it as he continued to ejaculate in her mouth. Finally he finished, pulled his dick out of her mouth, pulled his foreskin back over the head of his prick, stuffed it into his trousers and said "I'm leaving now. John, you come with me. We will return shortly with Sister Angela. Then we can party some more this evening."

Leo and I headed for the rectory to get Sister Angela. I knew her from church and she was a good looking nun. We arrived at the rectory and went inside. Angela wasn't to be seen so Leo and I went upstairs.

There we found her sitting on the toilet pissing up a storm and no clothing on at all. She had lovely teats, probably about a size 36C which she made no effort to conceal.Her aureolas were very prominent, but were light pink and needed to be painted with rouge

"I needed to piss, so I thought it best to do it before you arrived. I see you brought John with you. Now help me wipe my wet cunt. In fact, I haven't wiped my cunt much today after I've pissed so why don't you wash it for me John. Fresh piss is alright to smell. Stale piss is a little obnoxious."Angela said.

Sister Angela stood up and I got a good view of her rather hairy belly and cunt lips. Like Margaret, her pubic hair was also black. She too did not shave either her legs or arm pits, so there was a luxurious growth of hair in those areas also.

I ran a sink of rather warm water and got a washcloth and soap. Angela stood spread legged in front of the toilet and I told her if she wanted a real good job, she needed to lie down on a towel on the floor. Leo got a towel and Angela laid down on it. I told her to spread her hairy cunt lips open so I could wash inside them.

I wet the cloth and put soap on it. I knelt down and proceeded to give her cunt a thorough washing, then I rinsed her off. Again I lathered the washcloth and gave her pissy smelling cunt another washing. I rinsed her again, then proceeded to inspect her cunt while she was holding it open for me. She had a very nice visible pee hole and a clit hood that was quite prominent and quite long. With that I knelt down and gave her cunt a little lick and told her I was finished.

"Oh no you're not" she said."Get in my bedroom so you can eat my pussy while I suck on Leo's nice fat prick."

We went into Sister Angela's bedroom and I was amazed at how feminine it appeared. She must have seen the look on my face and said "Yes. We are Sisters of the Cloth, but we are also women so we are allowed to decorate our rooms within reason.'

"Now get down on your knees as I spread my fucking legs apart and suck my clit and lick my pee hole good. I want to have a huge orgasm before we depart for your grandmother's house. Leo is going to let me suck his cock for him since I haven't had it for two days." she explained."By the way. My given name is Jane, so you may call me that if you like."

I got on my knees as Jane spread her legs apart and I quickly found her rather prominent clit. I latched on to it and began sucking it. Jane began to move her ass as she sat on the edge of her bed. I stopped momentarily to locate her pee hole. I inserted my tongue around it and she gave me a quick squirt of fresh warm pee which I drank.

"Father Leo, get over here. I need to suck your prick as John plays with my clit and pee hole. I'm hungry for your cock." she said. Leo moved over beside me and positioned himself so she could suck his cock.

"Keep eating my cunt you little fucker." she said. "I've not climaxed yet and I need some breakfast from Leo's cock."

I went back to sucking her clit and she finally began wiggling and squirming around until finally she let go of Leo's cock and screamed. "I'm coming you motherfucker. Now give me a drink Leo."

He must have shot a load of semen in her mouth because as I looked up she was sucking his prick vigorously and semen was running out the sides of her mouth.

"Oh you two have made me feel so good this morning. I feel all relaxed after that." Jane said."Now I think I should get dressed so we can get back to Margaret's home and play. Leo, get my black side hook eight strap garter girdle and black cut out bra out of my dresser drawer. Also a pair of sheer black nylons with a Havana heel. Then you and John can help me dress."

She got off the bed and went into another room of her bedroom. It had a chair that allowed one to lay back on and also a set of stirrups in which to place your feet. The height of the chair was about three feet making it accessible for a woman to lie down and a man to stand between the stirrups and fuck her.

"Do you like my fucking chair John?" Jane asked. "I think we should bring your mother over here and put her in the chair and let all her male friends fuck her. She wouldn't even have to move. I could put a pan at the end of the chair to catch all the excess semen that would drip out of her cunt. Meanwhile, she would be able to get all the cock she wants from her friends and Leo. Maybe even Father Joe too. Maybe we should include Agnes too. She might enjoy lying back and getting a big cock stuffed in her cunt."

"Jane. How you talk." Father Leo said. "It's not polite to talk about two whores like they are."

"Well, they both have a fixation on you Leo and you know it. They enjoy it when you visit them." Jane continued. Agnes enjoys playing with your peter and Margaret likes to suck you off. Now John, get over here and eat my cunt. I'm horny again. Leo, I'm going to suck your cock while he eats my pussy."

I moved between Jane's legs and she pulled her cunt lips wide open.Her pee hole was clearly visible and I put my mouth down in her labia and began teasing her pee hole with my tongue.

"Suck my clit you fucker." Jane told me. "I need my clit sucked so I can climax."

I moved my mouth up until I found her elongated clit and put my mouth over it and began sucking on it gently.

"Suck it harder." she said. "Put some muscle into it and suck it like a prick."

Suddenly my chin was wet and I knew she was peeing on me.

"Oh. I'm sorry John. I couldn't hold it back any longer. Now Leo get your cock in my mouth so I can suck it." she said.

Suddenly she was humping and bucking in the chair and I knew I had made her climax. About that time she also cried out to Leo and said "You fucker. You drowned me with semen. Now get my lingerie so I can get dressed and we get back to Margaret and Agnes's house to party."

I licked her wet cunt some more, licking up her pee as I did so. Then I gave her clit as couple of more sucks and finally inserted my tongue in her vagina and licked around. This made her climax one more time and she finally took her hands and pushed my face away from her cunt.

Jane got out of the chair as Leo came over and put her lingerie on it. She took the garter girdle and hooked the top and bottom eyes then told Leo to hook the other six and zip it up for her. As he was doing that, she told me to help her get her bra on and fasten the five hooks on the back side. She carefully put her nipples in the openings in front and I fastened it for her. Then she sat down again, folded one stocking down and carefully slipped it on her foot and eased it up her leg, making sure the seam was straight. She fastened the front garter. She followed that up with the other stocking following the same procedure. She then told Leo and me to fasten the other three garters on each leg.

"Damn Jane, you always look so sexy when you wear that bra and garter girdle. Now I know why I love to fuck you so often." Leo told her.

Suddenly there was a soft knock on Jane's bedroom door. She motioned for Leo and me to slip into her walk in closet and wait.

Jane went to the door and there stood Sister Cecilia holding a small bag and wearing only a robe.

"Sister, how did you get into the rectory and what do you need?" asked Jane

"Oh Sister Angelica, I need help getting my lingerie on. I'm not sure I know how to do it and everyone else is either gone or busy. The door was unlocked so I just came inside. I know you stay here all the time." Sister Cecilia responded.

Suddenly Jane's robe came open and Sister Cecilia looked at her cut out bra showing her large nipples. Sister Cecelia was a newer member of the school faculty and was quite young. She had a rather attractive figure and Sister Angelica had been trying to figure out a way to get her into the rectory on a permanent basis.

"Oh Sister Angelica. Your bra is exactly what I need help with. Mine is just like yours and I need help getting my nipples in the holes."

Suddenly Leo and I walked back into the bedroom and Sister Cecilia looked aghast at us in our lingerie and with our cocks hanging down.

"Oh my. Excuse me Monsignor, I didn't realize you were here. Perhaps I should leave and return another time when Sister Angelica can assist me." Sister Cecilia said.

"Nonsense my dear. You're just fine. I'm sure that among the three of us we can help you put on your lingerie." Leo told her. "Now let Sister Angelica help you get you bra on. You do have very nice teats and your nipples stick out nicely. You also seem to be well endowed with pubic hair too. Sister Angelica hardly keeps hers covered anymore. She usually just wears stockings and a garter belt."

"I'm so embarrassed by all this Monsignor. I thought Sister Angelica would be alone and could help me. Then I find you and a guest are here too all dressed in women's lingerie with your penises hanging down. You both have such long foreskins I can't even see the heads of your penises." Sister Cecilia said.

"Perhaps John can draw his foreskin back or perhaps you would enjoy doing it, then you can see the head of his cock." Monsignor Leo told her. "Go over and let Sister Cecilia pull your foreskin back John. Then she can see how nice and moist the head of your cock is. Perhaps I can even entice her to suck it for you."