Monsignor & Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When is your little Bishop coming to visit? If I know far enough ahead of time I can arrange for Mac to be in the city and we can invite the Bishop for dinner." she said.

"But there would be three men and only you and your mother for us. What about John?" he asked.

"I have a young lady I can call to come and fill out the threesome. She's about twenty one and would relish fucking the Bishop. She is a red head and doesn't shave her legs or pits. Do you think he would get excited with someone like that to play with?" she asked. "Besides that, she would find it very interesting to know she had fucked and sucked a high ranking man of the church. Now stop chattering and fill my fucking cunt with a load of your hot motherfucking semen so you can try to breed me again tonite."

Margaret began bouncing up and down on Monsignors cock and Agnes and I could see he was totally immersed in fucking her good. Suddenly he raised his ass off the pillow and kept it in the air and we both knew he had shot his load in her wet fucking cunt. He eased back down on the pillow and Margaret humped and bucked and called him a motherfucking cocks man who fucked horny women as she thrust her cunt up and down on his still erect cock. Finally, after a couple of minutes, Margaret crawled off of Leo and stuffed a pair of panties that were lying on the bed into her cunt then took his cock in her mouth and began sucking on it, cleaning all the excess semen and her cunt juices off of it. When she was finished she pulled his foreskin down over the end of his now flaccid cock and laid down beside him.

"Now kiss me you big motherfucking motherfucker. I want you to taste us. Then you can nurse on my teats again. Then she turned and saw Agnes and myself.

"Oh Leo, it seems like we have had an audience watching us. However, I'm sure it is nothing new to either one of them. Did you see anything new Mother?" she asked Agnes.

"No, other than I think your idea of fucking the Bishop is an excellent one and if it is Barbara you are thinking of bringing in, that too is an excellent choice. However, I would be willing to bet that Jewel would also be interested but then there would be Bob to contend with." Agnes said.

Agnes then announced that she really needed to piss badly and wanted to know if anyone wanted to watch her. That set off a relay of people needing to pee so we all headed to the side porch for a pissing contest of sorts. No one had any panties on so it was simply a matter of taking aim and firing. Leo began by pissing all over Agnes getting her stockings soaking wet as well as her hairy belly and cunt. Margaret truly had to piss and her stream made an arc that went out four feet in front of her hitting Leo in the nuts and cock. I pissed on mommy and soaked her stockings then aimed at her hairy bush. Then Agnes finished it off by pissing all over me including my mouth. When we had all finished the porch looked like it had been in the middle of a thunderstorm it was so wet.

We went back inside, grabbed the towels that someone had brought with them and dried off a bit. Margaret peeled down her stockings while Agnes removed her sheer gown and Leo took of his attire. Agnes immediately wanted to suck Leo's cock, so she sat in a chair and he stood in front of her and fed it to her. Mommy grabbed my dick and began playing with it then suddenly stuffed it all in her mouth and began sucking on it. It wasn't long until I felt an erection coming and I looked at Leo and saw his cock already standing straight out of Agnes's mouth with her sucking it furiously.

That turned me on and I felt my eruption coming as did mommy and she sucked me harder. I erupted in her mouth with a huge load of semen and as I did so I saw Agnes grab Leo's nuts and play with them gently, then saw him stiffen and shoot into her mouth. Agnes swallowed his semen and milked his prick for a couple of minutes then led him over to the sofa where they reclined. Mommy pulled me into her lap in her favorite chair and fondled my cock, stroking it up and down trying to get me hard again.

We agreed that Leo would finalize the Bishops visit for three weeks from now and Mommy would make sure Daddy was in the city. She knew who his black haired whore was so it was a simple matter of calling her and teling her to invite Mac into the city under the pretense of business for those two days.

With that accomplished Agnes and I headed back upstairs to her bed and Leo and mommy resumed their exercise in her bedroom with the agreement that we would have an early breakfast so Monsignor could get to the rectory before being missed.

After breakfast, we all went to the side porch one final time and pissed again, Mommy wearing only her dark stocking held up by her roll garters and wearing two inch heels. Agnes had on a sheer black gown that showed all of her cunt hair and big dangling teats. Agnes had to hold Leo's cock as he pissed and sprayed it all around the porch, then she sucked him again.

I agreed to go to the rectory with Leo and then walk back home, letting people see me and know I may have spent the night there instead of at home.

It was just a short distance of about a mile and I was happy to take the walk and let people see me out and about early in the morning.

When I got home Agnes and Margaret had already been into the sauce. Margaret was almost drunk and it was only eight o'clock in the morning. Agnes was on the verge of getting drunk and when I got in the house she wanted to play with my cock some more.

I told her to wait a few minutes because I knew Margaret was going to need to take a nap and then Agnes and I could play with each other. I took off my shoes and trousers and Agnes could see I was still wearing my stockings and garter belt. She moved close to me and reached down and gently cupped my nuts in her hand and began fondling them.

"I want to get this schlong of yours nice and hard," she said. I'm going to want this motherfucker deep inside of my wet pussy and soon. I'm afraid if I suck your cock you'll blast your baby batter in my mouth then I'll have to wait for awhile until I can fuck you."

So she continued playing with my nuts and watching my prick get very erect.

I asked Margaret if she needed to piss and she replied that she could take care of pissing by herself. I knew better so I took her arm and moved her toward the side porch. I got her out on the porch and suddenly the waterfall began. It ran down her thighs and legs soaking her stockings as well as her shoes. I told her to spread her cunt lips, but she was too drunk to understand what I was telling her. She finished and I guided her back into the kitchen, got a towel and wiped her cunt, thighs, and legs off and led her to her bedroom.

I took her shoes off then peeled her pee soaked stockings down her legs and removed them too. Then I tucked her in bed and told her to get a nap.

I told Agnes to go upstairs now, while I went to get the bottle of gin and some ice and if she was good I would let her have a drink or two. I also reminded her that Leo was going to try and come back to the house later in the afternoon and she might be able to fuck him again.

While I was gone Agnes had put on a different eight strap garter girdle and fresh stockings along with a sheer black cut out bra. I told her I wanted to see her in her two inch pumps, so she slipped her feet into them and they immediately changed her appearance by making her taller.

"May I have a drink darling?" she asked. "I promise not to get drunk if you give me one or two. Besides I want to fuck that little fucking Monsignor again tonight when he comes over."

"How are you going to be able to do that? Daddy is coming home later today isn't he?" I asked.

"No. He called while you were out with Leo and said he would have to stay overnight again tonight. Margaret was ecstatic, of course, because she gets to fuck you and Leo again today. She simply can't get enough cock lately. Now fix my martini dear." she said.

I fixed her a martini and also poured myself one. "Now stand in front of me and spread your fucking legs apart. I want to look at you and see you bare cunt lips. They hang down so nice out of your outer labia." I told her. By the way. Who is shaving your cunt?" I asked her.

Agnes stood in front of me with her legs spread and as I took a drink I played with her cunt lips with my free hand. She quivered as I touched her cunt. Her lips were still moist from all the semen that had been deposited in her cunt last night and I sensed that I could probably slip a finger or two up inside her cunt. I played with her lips and then smeared some of her juices on her clean stocking tops just to mess them up.

She sipped her drink and told me to get the potty from under her bed. She needed to pee and didn't want to walk into the bathroom to use the toilet.

I got the potty and held it under her cunt and told her to start pissing. It dribbled out at first, but then began a hard steady stream that lasted for about fifty seconds then ran down her thighs wetting her stocking tops. Her pee was a very nice gold color and as I set the potty down on the floor I slipped my hand up to her cunt lips again and played with her very wet cunt.

She finished her drink and said "Now get me over to the bed so I can suck your fucking prick some more then I'm going to fuck all your love juice out of your nuts. You may not believe this but it is your daddy who is shaving my cunt lips. He does it about once a week, then he fucks me silly until I can't think anymore. He, as you well know, has a very big fat cock like yours and he knows how to use it too."

As she turned to walk to her bed I noticed for the first time that she had put stockings on that had the Manhattan heel pattern. She must have known I would go ecstatic when I saw her wearing them as I had given them to her as a Christmas present. I had given her three pairs, two with a black heel and one pair with a chocolate brown heel.

"Do you like the stockings I'm wearing darling? I put them on just for you. I was hoping it would make you horny and get your long cock up in the air. Judging from the looks of you, I must have accomplished my goal." she said. She sat on the edge of her bed and spread her legs apart so I could see her dangling cunt lips. I moved close to her so she could fondle my nuts and play with my prick. She took my very erect prick and peeled my foreskin back exposing the damp head of it and gently put it in her mouth and began sucking on it.

As Agnes was doing that I took both hands and kneaded her long nipples that were sticking out of her cut out bra. I pulled them outward, twisted them, and squeezed them tightly. She responded by sucking even harder on my prick. I finally siad to her, "Get up on the bed and spread your fucking cunt lips apart. I need to blast a load of sperm filled semen in your fucking cunt."

She scooted back on her bed and laid down, spreading her legs wide apart as she did so. She spread her cunt lips wide open and took my prick and guided it into her sopping wet cunt. I pushed it all the way in with one thrust, getting the head of it up to her cervix.

"Oh you great big motherfucker. You are in my cunt so far I think you're up to my navel. Your cock feels so good and I need to have you shoot a big load in my cunt darling." she told me.

I knew I wasn't going to last very long because seeing her in those new stockings made me want to fill her up quickly. I thrust in and out of her wet cunt about ten times, stiffened, and blew a load of love juice in her cunt, shooting six or seven times. I shoved my cock in as far as I could and I felt her contractions and her cunt getting quite wet. I knew she had creamed her pussy too.

"Oh you big fucker." she screamed. "You have such as big, fat, long prick and you make me climax every time you fuck me. Now leave that cock of yours inside me for a minute or so, then I will suck it again and clean our juices off of it."

I got off of Agnes and moved up so she could suck my cock clean. When she finished she pulled my foreskin back over the end of my cock and said, "Go get a pair of bikini panties out of my dresser. The black ones are right on top. You can stuff them in my sopping wet cunt so I won't leak your semen all over the place."

I told her she had been very good and I was going to let her have one more drink before lunch. She smiled at me and said "That would be wonderful darling. You know I love my martinis. I can't wait for Leo to get back over here so I can fuck his cock again tonight. I'm going to fuck and suck his cock until he thinks he has died and gone to Heaven."

We went back downstairs, looked in on Margaret who was still sleeping, and I went to the kitchen to make some lunch. Agnes sat down in the living room and just relaxed sitting with her legs spread wide apart. When I went back into the living room I told her to scoot forward in her chair and I would eat her pussy if she wanted me to. I didn't have to ask her twice. She moved up to the edge of the cushion spread her legs even wider apart and I put my face in her cunt and began licking her long dangling cunt lips.

I was just getting a good nibble on one lip when the phone rang. I answered it. It was daddy calling to tell us that he still had not finished his business with his client and would need to spend another night in the city. I asked him if she was good business and he replied "She knows how to keep her mouth open. Wink, wink." I told him the Monsignor was going to have dinner with us again tonight. He asked if that was all and I said. "I don't know, but I think so. He has confessions to hear tomorrow as well as a Catechism class in the morning."

Daddy just told me tell Margaret he would be home tomorrow afternoon and I told him to not let his clients big mouth get the best of him. He just laughed and said he would try to not let her get the best of him.

I went back to the living room and told Agnes that father would not be coming home tonight. He had decided to stay in the city for one more night and fuck his black haired girlfriend. That was going to work out perfect for us and Monsignor Leo. He could come over and we would have a great play time again tonight. Agnes was delighted to hear that because she said "I want that little motherfucker sticking his uncut prick up my cunt and blasting his holy semen in me."

About that time Margaret woke up and must have overheard Agnes and me talking. Margaret said "Did I hear you say that my husband is not returning home today and we can party with Leo again tonight? Do you mean I get to play with that motherfuckers cock some more?"

Agnes replied and said "Well daughter, I guess if you want to fuck the good father some more we can make sure that it happens. What if we asked Jewel and Bob to join us for the evening? Do you think they would accept? I know Jewel wants some of John's cock in her cunt and I can suck Bob's cock too."

I replied I would rather have Margie and Pete spend the night than Jewel and Bob because Pete could fuck a woman while Bob could only suck one of them off.

Agnes thought that over and decided I was correct, but we would have to make sure that Leo was OK with it since they went to his church too.

The Monsignor called about three o'clock and confirmed he would be able to make dinner. Agnes explored the idea of having Margie and Pete for dinner and drinks and her face brightened into a nice smile as she listened to his response. I knew that he had approved of the idea. Agnes hung up the phone and immediately called Margie to invite them for dinner today and for her to pack a little bag to use later, as Leo was coming for dinner also. Again she smiled as she listened to Margie respond.

"Well Margie, just make sure you have some of your finer lingerie in your travel case. You never know what you might need to wear if we decide to go out." Agnes said. She hung up the phone and turned and said "They are going to have a wickedly good time tonight. Margie will want to fuck Leo's nuts off of him."

Leo arrived about three o'clock and had a small travel bag with him plus a bottle of fine Scotch and bottle of V.O. He told Agnes and me he wanted to get out of his clothes and into his attire, so we directed him to the sitting room. Agnes unfastened his trousers and pulled his briefs down, fondling his nut sack and cock as she did so. His cock was hanging heavily against his thigh but started to rise when she began playing with it.

He quickly disrobed and put on his eight strap black garter girdle, dark stockings, and one inch heels. He covered himself with a robe just short enough so his cock and stocking tops showed when he was wearing it.

"It seems that there are a couple of people that prefer good whiskey to Scotch so I got a little of each." he said.

"I think people will drink whatever is available darling." Agnes told him. If they prefer good Canadian to Scotch then they can have it. Now let's get you settled in."

About that time Margaret came tottering out of her bedroom in rolled up stockings and high heels announcing she needed to pee.I opened the side door and she practically fell out the door. I helped her by holding her arm and when she got out the door, she stood, spread her legs wide apart and the stream began falling immediately. To say she had to piss would have been an understatement. She flooded the porch floor and as she looked at Leo she said "Why don't you take your fucking hand and wipe my very wet cunt with it when I finish pissing you motherfucker?"

Leo, now used to Margaret's language and behavior, moved swiftly in front of her and when she stopped pissing he took his hand and ran it through her very wet cunt lips four or five time. licking his fingers each time, licking his fingers the last time he passed through her cunt lips.

Margaret didn't know he had arrived while she was napping and was a little taken aback by the fact that he was wearing stockings and heels, so she reached under his gown and found his prick. Fondling it for a minute, she said "Leo, you motherfucker. I'm going to fuck your nuts off of your tonight."

Agnes then told everyone that Margie and Peter were coming over and joining the festivities. Leo looked aghast as he heard that.

"You know they are members of the parish." he said. "What will they think when they see me here messing around?"

Agnes said. "Leo. They aren't going to think anything of it. In fact, Margie will probably want you to fuck the hell out of her while Peter fucks Margaret."

At that moment the doorbell rang and I went to answer it. Margie stood in the doorway with Peter right behind her. She had her coat open and I could she was wearing a dark garter girdle and sheer black stockings with two inch heels. If she was wearing a bra I couldn't see it. She had a bag in one hand and a small bag of groceries in the other.

I told her to come on in and Peter followed right behind her with another bag of groceries. Margie and Peter took the groceries out to the kitchen and when they came back into the dining room Margie spotted Monsignor Leo standing there.

"Oh my God Peter, will you look at Leo." she said. "He's wearing a garter girdle and stockings and his fucking cock is hanging out of his gown." With that she went to him, got on her knees, reached with her hand and grabbed his cock, carefully peeling his foreskin back over the head of his cock.

"I never thought I would see the local priest in female attire and his cock sticking out. Now let me suck this big long cock of yours so I get a taste of it before everyone else." Margie said. With that she took it and stuck it in her mouth and began sucking on it, gently at first, then more forcefully.

Peter said to Agnes. "How did you get this to occur? I would never have dreamed in a thousand years that we would see the good Monsignor dressed in female garb."