More than Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel her hot breath against my face as gives me one last thrust. "There we go, I'm in all the way now. See it's not so bad."

I can feel her hard cock inside me. It feels so big and tight. I feel the veins of her dick. She slowly pulls it out halfway and starts to push it back in. With my free hand, I drape it around the back of her neck, pulling her lips against mine.

She starts to slowly work her hips back and forth in a slow motion. I moan into her as her dick starts to rub up against my prostate. "Fuck, it's starting to feel really good!" I whisper.

"Yeah? Want me to go faster?" she asks.

"Yeah!" I moan. She starts to pick up the pace. Rocking her hips back and forth, sending her cock in and out of my ass. "Oh fuck!"

"Oh Kev, I've wanted you for so long!" She whispers as she looks into my eyes. I lean up and kiss her just as her dick dives deep into me. It's starting to feel amazing. My cock is hard as a rock right now. I can feel it's about ready to explode at any minute.

Her cock starts to grow harder. "I think I'm going to cum," she moans.

"Ahhh, me too!" I shout out. My cock erupts and sprays us both with a white, sticky, liquid. I can feel her dick start to pulse inside me. A hot, steamy substance spreads inside of me. She slams all the way in shooting another rope of cum inside me.

"Oh fuck that was amazing!" She gasps. My legs fall down as she pulls out and collapses on top of me. Our lips touch, then she rests her head against my chest. "Kev, I love you!"

"I love you to Jess," I tell her as I kiss her forehead. We continue to lay there wrapped in each other's arms, before long she falls asleep and I soon follow.