Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan took her face in his hands and drew her in for a long sensuous kiss.

"Nothing would make me happier. Your mother was truly beautiful when she was pregnant with you, I'm sure you will be just as beautiful. And I've always wanted more children."

"I knew I loved you for a reason." Sally laughed. Climbing off of Morgan she held out a hand to him. "C'mon lazy, you were going to feed me."

Morgan leered at the young woman.

"I thought I just did." He said trying hard to keep a straight face.

Sally looked thoughtful for a moment, then grinned.

"Yep you did, and although it was tasty it wasn't very filling. Move man I need real food."

"Nag, nag, nag. What I have to put up with." Morgan grumbled happily as he got up.

Morgan went to his own room to dress. A few minutes later he met Sally downstairs.

"Ok. So lets move. Where do you feel like going." Morgan asked, then grinned. "And don't say back to bed."

"Not until after lunch at least." Sally said, then looking at her watch added. "Or maybe an early dinner."

They walked over to the garage opposite the house. As they passed the pool Sally paused for a moment.

"Morgan?" Sally sounded timid, almost afraid to ask something.

Morgan walked back a couple of paces to where Sally was standing and slipped his arm around her waist.

"What my love?"

"Would you mind if I joined you for your morning swim from tomorrow?"

Morgan hugged her and smiling kissed the top of her head again.

"Of course you can love. I would love to have your company any morning you want to get up that early. But I warn you it can be a bit chilly this time of year."

"Thanks. I wanted to ask, but didn't want you thinking I was muscling in on mum's place."

Morgan hugged Sally tightly, he noticed she was trembling.

"Sally, Susan is dead, I miss her every day, and it hurts every day. But life does go on. You wouldn't be muscling in on her place, she swam with me every morning as long as she could but I think she would be happy for you to take her place beside me in the pool. The question is are you a good enough swimmer?"

Sally chuckled into Morgan's chest.

"Well I don't think I'm as fast as you, but I've got a few years on you, I think I can catch up in a few weeks."

"Ohhh, I feel a bet coming on." Morgan laughed and led Sally past the pool to the garage.

Morgan drove his big BMW out of Truro and headed towards Probus, a small village a few miles away. There was a pub there that Morgan had been for lunch several times, but Sally had never been there. They knew they would have to face people who would think that Sally was Morgan's daughter sooner or later, but for today they thought it better to avoid that problem.

After they had ordered their food in the Hawkins Arms Sally and Morgan found a table away from the other customers and sat to wait for their food.

Morgan put his pint down after taking a long draught.

"So, are you going to finish your story?" He asked.

Sally toyed with her drink for a moment as she thought.

"Ok, but I want to skip forward a little. We both know how bad it was when mum died, I don't think there's anything to much to say about that. Apart from that's when mum told me that you were not my dad."

She thought a little more then grinned.

"You'll never know how relieved I was to hear you splash into the pool the morning after mum's funeral. It sort of meant everything was back to normal. Ok it was a different normal to what we had before, but it was right."

"I think the next bit I need to talk about happened about two months after my sixteenth birthday. I don't know if you remember, Alice spent her birthday at our house because her mother had gone on holiday for a week with some guy she had met. Well..."

Chapter 6

Sally sat at her dressing table brushing her hair. Her best friend Alice was staying with her for a week while her mother was off on holiday with some guy she had met. Sally didn't care much for Alice's mother, she had apparently slept around a lot when she was still with Alice's dad, now she was single she was even worse. Take this week for example, Sandra had only met this guy a couple of weeks ago and now they had gone off to France for a week together. Sally got so angry at the way Alice's mother just went away and left Alice to cope alone, yet Alice just calmly accepted it. There was no way Sally was going to let Alice spend this week alone, tomorrow was Alice's sixteenth birthday and still her mother had left her, no present, no card, nothing. Sally had been so angry she went to see her father and explained to him yet again that Alice had been abandoned and could she stay this week. Morgan had of course agreed immediately, so Alice was here for a whole week, it was going to be agony for Sally.

Sally's problem stemmed from the fact that she had known for about two years now that she was in love with two people, the thought that she loved two people didn't bother her overly much, it was just who they were. She was desperately in love with Alice, and the man she had always thought was her father, Morgan.

Both were impossible situations for the young girl, although she had found out since then that Morgan wasn't actually her father there was nothing that she could do to let him know how she felt. Sally's mother had died a year ago and although Morgan seemed to be coping with his loss Sally could see he still wasn't in the right frame of mind to move on, and even if he was how was she supposed to get him interested in a sixteen year old girl he treated like a daughter anyway. The feelings Sally had for Alice seemed like simpler problem, of course she could just tell her how she felt about her. The trouble with that was that Sally was afraid of loosing her best friend, well her only friend actually. Alice had shown no interest in Sally other than as a friend and Sally was too scared to let her feelings be known for fear that Alice would be disgusted with her.

As she sat brushing her hair Sally could see Alice in the mirror. Her friend was changing for bed, she had stripped off and was just getting her PJ's out of her bag. Alice's back was facing the mirror, with Alice looking the other way Sally was free to absorb the image of her friend. Alice had long brown hair that reached almost to her butt, she was very slender, almost too thin. Alice had the cutest butt Sally had ever seen, small tight buns that led to thin but powerful thighs. Alice was a runner and the girl didn't carry an ounce of excess weight. Sally used her memory to cunjour an image of Alice's front, long thin face, solemn looking most of the time, but frequently breaking into a heart stopping smile. Tiny, tiny breasts, more the suggestion of where breasts would one day be. Nipples that almost looked sharp they were so pointed, and the darkest shade of red, not brown, Sally remembered them as definitely red. Alice's belly was taught like a drum, Sally envied her friend that belly, drawing the eye to a pair of slim hips framing a thick bush of hair a touch darker than her head hair.

With a start Sally realised she had been staring for too long at Alice. She saw Alice looking over her shoulder at her, a questioning look on her face.

"Sorry, daydreaming again." Sally flushed.

"I said I've gone and packed all pajama bottoms and no tops, can I borrow one of yours?"

"Uh, yeah sure." Sally hurried to try and find Alice her smallest Pajamas. They still wouldn't fit too well but it would be ok.

Sally was nothing like Alice in her build. Slightly shorter Sally had already grown to fill a C cup, the rest of her body she knew carried a few extra pounds but she had managed to avoid the temptation to go on a diet to shed any excess. She was pretty happy about the way she looked, womanly was how she thought of her curves, sexy even. She knew her curly blond hair framed a pretty face, enough boys had hit on her to convince her she looked good. It didn't do any of the guys any good though, Sally had her heart set on two people and she wasn't interested in anyone else.

Sally quickly threw the clothes towards Alice.

"Gotta go pee!" she gasped and hurried out of the room.

"Sally?" she heard as the bathroom door closed. Sally leant against the door and took a deep breath. She tried to clear her head of the image of Alice's body. Instead she found herself imagining how it would feel to caress those tiny breasts, to feel the nipples harden under her palm. Her hand slid down to her own crotch as in her imagination she parted Alice's dense hair to reveal, reveal what?

Sally groaned in frustration, she was so hot but she couldn't play with herself here, Alice would hear her. Sally sat on the toilet for a moment and tried to pee. Giving up after a while she flushed the loo and splashed some cold water on her face. At least by the time she got back Alice would be dressed.

When Sally got back to the bedroom Alice was already in her bed, she looked a little concerned as she watched Sally cross to her bed.

"Are you Ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, just drank too much coke this evening that's all." Sally said. "We'd better get to sleep, busy day tomorrow."

"Yeah, guess so." Alice didn't sound convinced.

"Night Alice." Sally said as she turned out the bedside light.

"Night Sally." Alice turned out her light as well.

Sally lay in the dark trying to settle, she was happy that Alice was here for the week, but was desperately trying not to think of the body of her young friend so close by.

"Sally."

Hearing Alice's voice Sally peered over to her friend's bed. A pale arm reached towards her in the dim light. Sally reached out and laced her fingers together with Alice's.

"Yes Alice?"

"I just wanted to say thanks." Alice whispered, "You've been so good to me, you and your dad."

"That's what friends are for honey." Sally wanted to blurt out to Alice how she felt, her tongue seemed frozen. Still looking at Alice Sally felt certain that Alice wanted to say something else. Instead she sighed lightly.

"Night Sally." she whispered.

"G'night." Sally whispered back, still holding Alice's hand Sally drifted of into a peaceful sleep.

Sally woke, for a moment she watched Alice sleeping peacefully. Climbing quietly out of bed Sally padded over to the window. Good, she was in time, Morgan wasn't in the pool yet. Minutes later he walked out, naked as always. Sally admired his thin lithe body as he dived into the large pool. By now Sally would be slowly stoking the fire she felt inside her whenever she was close to Morgan. With Alice sleeping so close Sally didn't dare, she contented herself with simply watching Morgan swim.

It occurred to Sally that she was setting herself up for a hard day, she went to bed horny and had denied herself her morning orgasm and would be spending the day close to her other love. Oh well maybe she could find some time alone during the day to relieve herself.

When Morgan went back indoors to get ready for work Sally climbed back into bed, closing her eyes she drifted back to sleep with thoughts of Morgan and Alice.

The young girl didn't notice her friend open her eyes, Alice looked at Sally and then over at her bedroom window, a curios expression on her face.

"What on earth could she have been looking at, the only thing out there is the pool." She thought to herself.

When the girls made their way downstairs Morgan had already left for the office. Sally found an envelope leaning against the kettle when she went to turn it on. Opening the envelope the girl first noticed several notes in with a letter, she pulled it out to read.

"Wow, Alice listen to this!"

"Dear Sally.

I know you want to make Alice's birthday special, so have a good day shopping. There's £300 pounds here for you to spoil yourselves. Make sure that Alice knows half of it is meant for her and not to argue."

"Don't make any plans for tonight, I am taking both of you young ladies out to dinner tonight. Dress up if you like, I will be home around seven and we will go out at eight."

"Both of you have a good day, And Happy Birthday Alice."

"Dad."

"You're joking!" Alice gasped. "I can't take that!"

Sally sat down opposite Alice at the kitchen table.

"Aw, c'mon Alice we'll have fun."

"I know, but the money is yours, I can't take it, it's not right." Sally knew that Alice wanted to accept the cash and go shopping with her but she could sometime be stubborn.

"Well the way I see it is like this. You can take your £150 and I'll take mine and we go to town and buy ourselves something nice to go out tonight. Or we stay home by the pool and give dad back his money this evening, when we go out to a posh restaurant in jeans and a T-shirt."

Sally watched as Alice battled with her conscience, she wanted to go shopping, Sally knew. Finally Alice groaned.

"Ok you win, we go shopping. But you are a bossy, bossy cow."

Sally grinned.

"Just you wait until we are at the shops, then you'll know what bossy is." Sally giggled sticking her tongue out at Alice.

After they had some breakfast they hit the town. They spent a fun day shopping, spending all of the money that Morgan had given them. Both girls had bought a dress to wear for dinner tonight.

Sally was getting more and more wound up as the day went on, in every shop she had to watch Alice model dresses for her. By the time the girls got home she felt like she was going to explode any second.

She tried several times to get some time alone to relieve some of her tension, every time Alice seemed to find some reason to get in Sally's way.

They spent most of the afternoon sunning themselves beside of the pool, eventually they decided it was time to go and shower and get ready for when Morgan picked them up.

Sally almost ran up the stairs, if she could get a few minutes to herself in the shower she could sort herself out. Dashing into the bathroom Sally began stripping off her clothes so that she could get in the shower and rub herself to an orgasm at last.

Suddenly the strain of holding back her feelings became too much for the young girl, Sally found herself sliding down the wall, her body wracked by heaving sobs.

There was a soft knock at the door. Sally was barely aware that it opened.

"Sally are you ok?" Alice asked before she saw her friend naked on the floor. "Sally, honey, what's the matter babe?"

"I'm s ... s ... sor ... ry." Sally sobbed, "I ... I ... d ... didn't m ... mean to f ... feel l ... like this!"

Sally felt a pair of cool finger under her chin lifting her face up, then her lips were covered by the softest lips Sally had ever felt. When the lips left her Sally gazed through tear filled eyes at Alice.

"Alice, i ... i..." Alice's lips cut off any further words from Sally, the tip of Alice's tongue gently probed Sally's lips. Sally sighed as her mouth opened to accept Alice.

Sally groaned as she felt one of Alice's hands cup her breast, the girl's long thin fingers gently pinched her hard nipple causing her to gasp into Alice's mouth. Sally found herself returning Alice's kiss forcefully.

Sally was panting when they parted, Alice watched Sally's face as her hand drifted down over the slight swell of Sally's belly and into her soft brown hair. Sally groaned and pulled her friend to her for another kiss. When Alice trapped Sally's clit between two fingers and gently rubbed it between them Sally screamed into Alice's mouth as her body shuddered under the caress of another for the first time.

Sally found herself sobbing in Alice's arms again, this time her tears were from the strength of her release.

"C'mon baby we need to talk." Alice whispered as Sally's tears subsided.

Helping Sally to her feet Alice led her back to sit on her bed and sat beside her.

"Sally I've known how you were feeling about me for a while, but..." Alice paused unsure how to go on.

Sally tried hard to control her tears again and finished the sentence for Alice.

"but, y ... you don't l ... love me!" she tried to pull away from Alice feeling so stupid that she could have ever have let Alice know.

Alice grabbed Sally and held her tightly.

"Sally," She tried to get her friend to listen as she struggled to get away. "Sally, I do love you!"

Sally stopped struggling and looked closely at Alice.

"You do! Oh Alice!" she gasped and hugged her.

"Sally, listen to me, I do love you baby, but I don't think it is enough, I am sorry baby but there is someone I need more. I love you so much, but I've fallen for a guy as well, and, and, I know it sounds stupid to be like this at our age but, I want the married and kids thing. I, I don't think I can give that up for you, I'm sorry babe."

Sally sat stunned as she digested this information, she felt like she had just found heaven only to have it ripped away from her.

"Who is it?" She asked coldly as she pulled away and stood in front of Alice.

Alice looked down at her lap, she couldn't meet Sally's eyes.

"I, I can't tell you." Sally felt her anger as she hauled Alice to her feet.

"I need to know Alice!" Sally spat out. "And unless you're gonna dump me as a friend then I am going to find out eventually. I mean is that it, are you gonna get rid of your gay friend."

This time it was Alice who cried as Sally held her roughly.

"No! Sally no, it's not like that. I can't tell you 'cause you're all I've got. If I ... If I tell you you are going to hate me, and I cant loose you!" She cried.

Sally's anger quickly fled at Alice's tears, she found herself hugging her friend until she stopped crying.

Sally comforted Alice and whispered in her ear.

"You can tell me love, whoever it is we can deal with it."

"It, it's your d ... dad." Alice sobbed into Sally's shoulder.

Whatever Alice had expected as a reaction she didn't expect Sally to start laughing.

"What, what's so funny," Alice sounded upset and slightly offended. "I know he probably doesn't see me like that, but it's not that funny."

Eventually Sally managed to control herself and pulled Alice down onto the bed with her.

"Alice, I've never told you this but Morgan is not my dad."

Alice looked shocked.

"He's not?"

"No, I don't know who my father is, just his name, Graham." Sally pulled Alice towards her and kissed her softly. "And I've been in love with him even longer than I've been in love with you."

"Oh shit! Sally, what are we going to do?" Alice breathed.

"Uh, d'you know what my most way out fantasy is?"

"No What?" Alice giggled.

"You're gonna freak at this one. Sometimes I dream about you, me and Morgan all living together. Living together and loving together, and both of us carrying his babies." Sally whispered nervously.

"Oh god, that would be perfect wouldn't it? But how can we get him to agree to it."

"Well I think we need to start with getting him to notice that we've grown up a bit." Sally kissed Alice again and pulled her down to lay on the bed.

Chapter 7

Morgan and Sally spent the evening caressing each other before showering together. After their shower Sally led Morgan to his room. The evening of close contact and then the shower had both of them worked up but they stuck to Sally's promise to Alice and brought each other off with their mouths before settling to sleep.

By four in the morning Morgan was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. He had been awakened by a DREAM, for Morgan a DREAM was far different from a dream. Like most people Morgan had dreams most nights that he remembered to a greater or lesser extent. But in a DREAM everything was remembered clearly, every detail was sharp.

Morgan had learnt a long time ago not to dismiss a DREAM, time and again they had proved themselves to be true visions of the future. Morgan shuddered as he remembered the DREAM of Susan's funeral, he had desperately tried to dismiss that one as a nightmare. It had only been after he accepted that it was not an ordinary nightmare that he had been able to persuade Susan that she needed to go to see her doctor, even then it was too late.

1...345678