Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know your name until I saw you today, but I knew your sizes. I think I matched up some of the clothing here with some of the things I dreamt you were wearing. If I am wrong about some of it sorry, if there is anything else you need just let me know."

"I don't know what to say, all my life I've been lonely, isolated by my weird dreams. I hated them and loved them at the same time, I mean they were so beautiful and so much better than reality. But they kept me from living a normal life, now I find they have come true, I have a new family who love me and accept me. It's just too much to take in."

Beverley's tears had started to flow as she spoke and Morgan folded her into his embrace, he was soon joined by the other girls as they tried to comfort their new friend.

When Beverley had got herself under control again Morgan took the girls back to the stairs.

Chapter 12

?

They were halfway down the stairs when Morgan stopped suddenly, he cocked his head a moment before reaching for his phone at his belt.

"Sergei, how soon can we power up," He paused listening for a moment.

"ok, give me level two over the site, keep the entrance open until I give the word," another pause.

"ok, I'm going to grab a radio, keep me informed." Morgan hung up his phone.

"Beverley, how soon can you get all of your stuff here?"

"I, uh, I dreamt I had to give up my flat and take all my stuff to work this morning. I just have to take the van back and pick up my car, Why?"

Sally and Alice looked at Beverley with disbelief, to have so much faith in a dream that she would commit everything like that was just unreal.

"Good," Morgan replied. "so how long?"

"I, I guess fifty minutes to an hour." Beverley managed to say after a moment.

"Sally go with her, drive safely but try to be back inside of an hour. ok," Both girls nodded, "Good, now move!"

Morgan watched the girls run down the stairs.

"M ... Morgan what's happening?" Alice asked in a frightened voice.

Morgan hugged her to him, "I don't know for sure honey, but it's not going to be good, I can feel it."

"I think we all could, when you seemed to be listening we all felt something odd." Alice looked at Morgan, "What do you need me to do?"

Morgan smiled at her and led her down to a small cupboard on the ground floor. Morgan took out two radios and turning one on clipped it to his belt. Morgan gave the other radio to Alice and showed her how it worked.

Taking his own radio he keyed the mike.

"Janet this is Morgan, over." He said into the radio.

"Janet receiving, go ahead Morgan, over."

"Janet can you send a buggy up to the house and pick up Alice, she's one of my wives," A big grin appeared on Alice's face and wiped away the worried expression. "Take her back to your section, introduce her around and see if she can give you a hand, over."

"Will do, ten minutes, over."

"Thanks Janet, over and out."

Morgan turned to Alice and held her for a moment.

"Janet is on my supply team, she can show you around and help you get a feel for the place, I will send the others over when they get here."

Walking out of the house hand in hand they could see a jeep driving up from the village. When it bounced to a stop Alice could see a woman in jeans and a t-shirt was behind the wheel.

"Hi Morgan, what's happening?" She called over the noise of the engine.

"Hi Kathy, we don't know yet. This is Alice, can you take her to see Janet."

"Sure no problem, jump in Alice, Pleased to meet you I'm Kathy."

Alice's reply was lost in the noise as the jeep shot away and headed back to the village. As they bounced away Morgan's radio beeped.

"Morgan here, go ahead, over." Morgan answered.

"Morgan, Sergei, We will have stage two in five, over." The voice had a heavy Slavic accent.

"Thanks Sergei, out." There was no reply and Morgan didn't expect one, his head technician was a man of few words. Morgan thumbed his radio to announce, his voice would now be carried to speakers around the valley as well as the radios.

"Attention all staff! Attention all staff! We are about to set our shield to stage two. Everyone must stay inside the valley until further notice. Would all supervisors check your departments and report to Mike anyone who is off site. Thank you."

Morgan switched his announce function off on the radio and decided to go to the head of the valley to wait for Sally and Beverley. On the way his radio beeped again.

"Morgan here, go ahead, over."

"Morgan it's Mike, everyone is accounted for except Samantha Smith, She was going to a friends house after school. Gregg's going to pick her up, ok, over."

"ok Mike, how long, over?"

"Twenty minutes at most, over."

"Good, out."

As Morgan approached the entrance he could see Gregg's car disappearing up the trail. He parked at the top of the slope but inside of the dome and waited, the edge of the shield was visible as a faint shimmer in the air. Fifteen minutes later he saw Gregg's car approach, he could see the little girl was with him in the car. Morgan waved as they went past and reported his return to Mike.

The next twenty minutes seemed like hours to Morgan as he waited. Eventually Beverley's car came into view. Morgan got out of his car and waved them down.

"ok girls, park the car back at the house and a girl called Kathy will pick you up and take you into the village, Alice is already there."

"Morgan what's going on, why did we have to rush like that?" Sally's voice shook.

"I will let you know as soon as we find out babe, love you both, now get over to the house ok." Morgan told them and gave Sally a quick kiss, Beverley leant over as far as she could towards Morgan and he kissed her as well.

He watched the car drive down into the valley and called Janet to arrange to collect the girls from the house. Morgan called Sergei again.

"Sergei, receiving, over."

"Sergei here, over."

"Everyone is in now you can close up the entrance, how soon can you give me five, over?"

"Closing entrance now, level five in ten over."

"Pray to the goddess that's quick enough Sergei, out."

Morgan climbed back into his car and made his way towards the village. He was just parking the car when the sky darkened, it seemed like night for a moment before the valley seemed to be covered in a silvery dome, Morgan's radio beeped to him.

"Morgan receiving, go ahead, over."

"You got five, how long do we have to keep it up? It's a strain on the reactors, over?"

"I know Sergei, I can't tell you how long, over."

A technician miles away in a control booth pressed a button to inject the energised lead ions into the LHC.


Author's Note.

This is the end of the first part of Morgan's story, sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger, well I'm not really sorry. I have to pause the story here so that I can tell the stories of some of the other people in the valley. We have already met or heard about Farmer Smythe, Gregg Smith. Sergei, Mike, Janet and Kathy. They will all feature prominently in the later part of this story so I need to cover why they were in the valley with Morgan and hi new family.

The End

1...345678