Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This DREAM had been one of series that started ten years ago after he had bought some land on a hunch. Morgan was well aware of the fact that his hunches were connected to the DREAMS and had followed his visions as they were revealed to him.

Later he walked into the bedroom and watched Sally sleeping for a while before sitting on the bed and kissing the sleeping girl.

When Sally's eyes opened he pulled back and smiled at his young lover.

"Morning beautiful, are you ready for a swim?" Sally pulled Morgan back for a short kiss before swinging her legs out of bed. Standing she held her hand out to Morgan.

The early morning air was cold on Sally's bare skin, she was trying desperately to honour her mother's memory and make Morgan proud of her. She was determined not to shiver with the cold and ruin the moment.

Hand in hand they walked to the edge of the pool. They kissed quickly before turning and diving cleanly into the cold water.

Chapter 8

Eleven O'clock on Friday morning Morgan and Sally were waiting at the station for Alice's train. Soon after the train pulled in to the station Morgan saw the tall thin girl get off of the train with her heavy suitcase. Alice smiled as she saw the pair approach her across the platform and gratefully put down her case as she waited for them.

Alice's eyes widened in surprise when Morgan reached her first and pulled her in to a hug. As Morgan kissed her Alice sighed as her body molded itself to the older man. What Alice had expected to be a friendly kiss soon developed into something unexpected as Morgan's agile tongue insinuated itself into her willing mouth. By the time Morgan released her Alice was breathless, but her eyes shone and a broad smile was plastered over her face. She was even more surprised when Sally moved in to replace Morgan and kissed her just as thoroughly. Sally and Alice had never shown their love for each other in public before and certainly not in front of Morgan.

Alice cast a nervous glance at Morgan when Sally stood back holding both of her hands, only to find him smiling happily at the sight of his daughter holding another woman. Morgan picked up Alice's case and slipped his arm around its owners waist. Sally put her arm around her from the other side before they lead the surprised girl out to Morgan's car.

Alice and Sally sat in the back of the car while Morgan drove, they were driving for a while before Alice saw that they were leaving Truro and were heading towards Plymouth.

"Uh, Sally where are we going, this isn't the way to your place?"

"I don't know, Morgan said he had to go somewhere and he wanted us to see something." Sally leant over as far as her seatbelt would let her and kissed Alice. As she sat back she caught Morgan's eye in the mirror and grinned at him.

"So, are you going to tell me what that was all about at the station?" Alice whispered glancing nervously at the front of the car.

"Oh god Alice, I've had such an incredible week since you've been gone. You know I told you I was going to dinner as Morgan's date?" When Alice nodded Sally continued. "Well the guy Morgan was to have diner with had his wife with him. Jesus she was such a bitch and she had her sights set on Morgan, so before Morgan introduced us I introduced myself as Mrs Vech. You should have seen the look on the cow's face, it was priceless."

"So as I was his wife for the night Morgan had to keep up the act, so he had to dance with me a little bit closer than he would if I was his daughter."

Morgan glanced again in the rear view mirror, he could hear snatches of their whispered conversation and figured Sally was telling Alice about the events of the last few days. He felt himself harden in his trousers as he remembered what his daughter had to tell her friend. As he looked at the two beautiful girls sitting in the back of his car he couldn't believe his luck. He loved Sally as deeply as he had ever loved Susan, and Alice, well Alice was a lovable girl. Morgan knew Alice was intelligent and witty, the way she had stoically coped with her mother's behavior over the years he had known her showed that she had a considerable inner strength. Did he love Alice, could he love her? Morgan trusted his guiding vision and knew that given time he could. And both of these beautiful women wanted him, and wanted to share him, could life get any better than this?

Early in the afternoon Morgan parked the car in a large carpark in Plymouth city center, turning in his seat he looked over at the girls.

"Ok you two. I've got some shopping to do. While I am busy I want the two of you to go and find a nice dress each to wear for dinner tonight. I should only be about two hours, I'm sure you can do some damage in that time." He handed each of the girls a credit card. "These are company cards, you can keep hold of them for now, so let's see if you can wear them out."

After he locked the car Morgan gathered Alice into his arms and kissed her thoroughly before turning and giving Sally the same treatment. He watched amused as two red faced giggling girls almost ran from the carpark.

Morgan had a list of things he needed to order on his shopping trip but he made sure he had time to visit a jewelers first and arranged to collect his purchases before he left. He went from there to a wholesaler and placed an order for food and household products to be delivered on Saturday. After visits to several building trade wholesalers Morgan made his way back to the Jewelers. Morgan checked the contents of the four boxes carefully before he paid for the items. One box went into his briefcase while the other three found their way into his jacket pocket.

Morgan arrived back at his car before the girls, he sat waiting for them pondering the latest revelations from his DREAMS. He had been aware for some time that his DREAM was always seen as if through someone else's eyes, he had even watched himself. But the last two nights he had seen his own body making love to both Sally and Alice, and whoever he was looking through. It had been a disconcerting feeling to watch himself make love seemingly to himself, odd but very erotic. He had been able to work out a few details about the person he had been making love too. The girl was youngish, had long red hair, small breasts with very pale nipples and of course for a redhead, freckles. Not a lot to narrow down his search but at the same time it was more information than he had been given about a lot of the people who worked for him at the site.

Eventually his reverie was broken when a pair of laughing teenagers got into the car.

"Hi Morgan," Sally kissed him as she climbed into the front seat beside him. "Did you miss us?"

"Of course, it was nice and peaceful." Morgan chuckled.

"Ohh, you beast, we'll get you for that." Sally laughed as Alice agreed. Alice leant forward and kissed Morgan as well before asking.

"Where are we going next Morgan?"

"Well I wanted to show you girls something today, but the business I had in Plymouth has made us too late to do it properly this evening. So I have booked us a table at a club I use from time to time, they have a band on tonight so if you young ladies don't mind being escorted to the dance floor by an old man..."

For a few minutes Morgan couldn't hear himself think over the excited chatter of his passengers. They told him over and over how much they loved the idea and of course he could take them out to dance.

"So we had better head home so that you enchanting young things can slip into your new frocks." Morgan chuckled as the girls encouraged him to drive faster.

When they got to the house the excited girls rushed off with their bags before Morgan had even shut the garage door.

An hour later he was wearing one of his best suits and waiting for the girls. When they started down the stairs Morgan was breathless.

Sally and Alice were wearing almost identical form fitting black dresses. A slight difference in the height of their heels put the two women at almost the same height. Both wore their hair down, one a rich glossy brown and the other a soft blond. Sally filled her dress a little more than Alice around the bust, but both girls looked exquisite to Morgan.

"Gods you are both so beautiful!" Morgan breathed as they approached him. They both smiled warmly at him before leaning in at the same moment and giving him a kiss on each cheek.

Morgan helped Alice into her coat then pulled her to him and kissed her softly on the lips before turning to do the same for Sally.

"Ladies, your carriage awaits." Morgan held out his arms for each girl to take one before leading them out the front door. Alice gasped and even Sally was a little surprised to see a huge white car waiting on the drive. A uniformed driver was standing by the back door and opened it as the party walked over to the car.

"Morgan what's all this about?" Sally asked when the door was closed on them, she looked around the luxurious interior, "Not that I'm complaining but."

Morgan placed an arm around the shoulder of each of the girls.

"We have got a lot to talk about tonight, and even more tomorrow. It's going to be an interesting couple of days for us all. This just felt like a good place to start it."

Despite the girl's questions Morgan just smiled and quietly answered "Wait and see."

When the driver opened the door Morgan escorted the girls into the country club. They were met immediately by the concierge who led them to a small private dining room. Shortly a waiter brought them menus and took their drinks order. When they were left alone Sally looked around the room.

"Not much room for a band or dance floor in here, we thought you wanted to show us off!" Sally tried to pout but spoiled the effect by giggling.

"We will get to the dancing later, this is for a nice quiet romantic dinner, and for a chat. Then we can dance later."

When the waiter returned with their drinks the girls were ready to order, they chose a light chicken salad. Morgan grinned a little at their choices, neither of the girls needed to watch their weight and Alice could actually benefit from gaining a pound or two, he choose a steak. Alice had eaten with the family enough times to realise that they never ordered starters and didn't even bother looking at what Sally always called "silly food" on the menu.

When the waiter left them Morgan looked at each of the beautiful girls sitting with him.

"Ok, where to start, for maybe fifteen years now I have had some unusual and very detailed dreams." Morgan smiled at Sally, "Susan was aware of them and we discussed the detail of most of them in detail."

"We all dream Morgan." Sally said.

"I know but this was different, these dreams had information in them that there was just no way I could have known. I followed up on the information and it always turned out to be accurate."

"What sort of information, can you tell us?" Alice asked.

Before Morgan could answer they were interrupted by the waiter with their meals. As they ate Morgan irritated the girls somewhat by refusing to discuss anything more about his dreams until they finished, he kept the conversation light and promised to tell them more later.

When the waiter cleared the table Morgan ordered another round of drinks before continuing. When the drinks arrived Morgan made sure to wait until neither girl was sipping their drinks before he said.

"One of the dreams was of the two of you, you were making love at the time." Morgan sat back with a smile as he looked at the shocked girls.

"You mean you saw us..." Sally gasped.

"Oh no!" Alice flushed bright red.

"I had assumed you were an item, ah lesbians. I didn't have a problem with that, I was just a little disappointed that Sally hadn't felt she could tell me."

"Oh Morgan it wasn't that honestly. We knew we had a hard enough job trying to get you to notice us as it was, without you thinking that we didn't like guys!" Sally sounded upset and Alice looked near to tears. Morgan reached across the table and took a hand of each of the girls.

"I know, don't worry Alice, Sally set me straight your plans for me. Plus I have recently had another dream where I saw myself making love to you both."

"You did! Was it soon!" Alice covered her mouth and went even redder.

"Quite soon, but that's not all. In all of these dreams I seem to be looking through someone else's eyes. I was also making love to her, and you two were helping me."

The girls stared in shocked silence for a moment or two before Sally asked.

"Was she pretty?"

"I don't know, I was looking through her eyes and although I've got an idea about what she looks like I can't really tell. I do know that in the dream we were all wearing these."

Morgan reached into his pocket and held out a small velvet covered box to each girl. Both girl's hands were trembling as they took a box an opened it.

Morgan smiled as he heard "Morgan It's beautiful" in stereo.

"If you take them out of the boxes you will see that they are not complete bands." The girls took out the rings and saw that there was a two millimeter gap splitting the band of gold. The bands were decorated with an ornate design that looked to be Celtic in origin.

"They are promise rings, I want you to wear them until we meet the person who should wear the third ring."

Morgan found himself attacked by two young girls who wanted to kiss and hug him. There are worse things in life he thought as he placed each girls ring on the offered hand. He then had to show them his own ring and they both held it as they slipped it over his finger.

It took the girls a few minutes to stop crying on him then Morgan suggested they went and danced. The girls told him he would have to wait until they had been to the restroom to fix their makeup, and it was his fault for making them cry.

Later it was at Sally's insistence that Morgan took Alice out for the first dance. They didn't talk at all as they danced but Alice seemed to press herself as tightly as she could to Morgan, he could feel the heat from her young pussy through his trouser leg as she ground herself into him. He knew she could feel his erection pressing into her lower belly. As they kissed Morgan gently teased her lips apart with his tongue only to be met by hers. Alice groaned softly as they kissed. Morgan was aware of the looks he got from others as he led the young woman back to his table, they were nothing compared to the looks he got as her escorted Sally onto the floor for a repeat performance.

After a couple of more dances Morgan called for the cheque and they got ready to leave. In the car on the way back the girls snuggled as close as they could to Morgan and kept him busy kissing one or the other of them the whole way back.

Back in the house Sally was eager to lead Morgan to his bedroom, Alice looked just as eager but a little nervous.

"Not tonight girls, I want us to meet the other girl and see how we stand before we commit to anything. I think maybe tonight you two can spend some time getting reacquainted, after all you've been apart for a week and that just doesn't happen."

Sally and Alice protested a little but Morgan stood by his decision only adding,

"I didn't tell you earlier but in the dream it was the first time for all three of you."

"Goodnight girls, sleep well," Morgan grinned wickedly "eventually."

Chapter 9

Morgan turned off of the main road and onto track that cut between huge piles of white sand spotted with large lumps of granite. The girls looked around curiously as the large BMW X5 lurched along the rough track.

"This should be graded by the end of the month," Morgan said from the front of the car, "It really should have been finished by now but I keep giving Sergei and his crew other jobs to do."

"Where are we going Morgan?" Sally asked for the fourth or fifth time this morning.

"Are we there yet?" Morgan singsonged in a childlike voice.

"Ohhh, Mister you are gonna pay for that!" Sally threatened as Alice giggled.

"A few years ago I bought some land. It's a piece of rugged Cornish moorland that is pretty much useless. Part of it is covered with some rather large spoil heaps from this." As Morgan said this the BMW turned around a large rock and he stopped the car.

"Jesus!" Alice murmured, while Sally's comment was a less ladylike "Fuck me!"

Laid out before them was a huge crater. The car was perched at the start of a steep road that lead down into the pit.

"Welcome to Baal Pit, this was once a clay mine but when it got to this point it became uneconomical to go any further and the pit was shut down."

Sally looked down at the vista presented to them, it was obvious that when it was working this pit would have been the same mix of white sand and granite that they had just driven through. Now it was a man made verdant valley. The sides were tiered and looked to be about ten to fifteen meters wide, each tier had a drop of around ten meters to the next level. The tiers had all been fenced off and several were carpeted with lush grass, The girls could see that one tier held some sheep and another had a herd of cows grazing. After a couple of empty grass tiers there were four more levels that seemed to have crops growing on them before the final drop onto the floor of the pit. Almost directly below them on the floor of the pit the road passed a huddle of old cottages and what looked to be farm buildings. To the left of those there was a small lake surrounded by trees and to the right a thicker copse of trees, through the trees some more buildings could be seen, they looked from this distance to be more farm buildings. In the distance ahead of them was a larger building, it looked like the windows shone in the reflected morning sun obscuring the details.

"How big is that thing?", "What have you done with it?", "How much did all this cost?", "Why build all this at the bottom of a pit?"

Morgan grinned as the girls questions came thick and fast.

"Slow up, slow up. OK, Baal pit is around two and a quarter kilometers long and just over one and a half wide. What I've been doing is an experiment in terraforming, just imagine if we can do this too a sterile sand pit, what could we do in a dessert. Baal pit cost me just over a million and turning it into Baal valley has cost another twelve so far. And as for why, well this is where I would like us all to live and raise a family."

Sally and Alice continued to gaze around them at the beautiful scene, every where they looked they spotted different features that they had missed at first, like the river that emerged from the woods and meandered its way over to the lake and it looked like near the distant building a was a fenced off area with several horses.

"Morgan, how did you afford all this?" Sally asked at last. "I know you just sold your business but this must have taken years, where did the money come from?"

"Well I inherited quite a bit of money when I was eighteen, some of it I invested and some of it was used to develop a few ideas I had from my dreams. I was only a sort of amateur inventor, but I came up with a few things from time to time that were successful."

"I found this pit about ten years ago and bought it 'cos I had an idea or two and I needed somewhere like this to try them out. As the project progressed I guess I fell in love with what the valley was becoming. I figured with you getting older Sally, you would eventually move out and then I would move down here."

Morgan leant as far as he could over the seat and took a hand from each of the girls.

"I guess that idea is up for a rethink. I hope you like it here and would like to live here, but I know it's going to be a bit quiet and isolated for a pair of city girls. If you prefer to stay in the city we can keep on living at our old house, I guess it's up to you two."

1...345678