Morgan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers

As soon as they climbed out of the pool Sally knew something different was going to happen. Morgan and her mother came together in a long sensuous kiss, when they parted it looked like her mother spoke for a moment to Morgan before he lay on the wooden walkway from the pool.

Sally watched with her binoculars as her mother took his cock into her mouth, she could see her cheek bulge slightly as the head of his cock pressed against it, moments later her cheeks collapsed inwards as she obviously sucked on the erect shaft.

Sally's free hand wandered down across her belly as she watched her mother swing one leg over Morgan's. She focused on the juncture of her mother's legs as Morgans bulbous head split the soft lips of her mother's sex. As her mother slid down on the shaft Sally was fascinated as she saw her mother's pussy stretch around the shaft disappearing deep into her body.

All the time her parents fucked Sally tried to contain her building orgasm. Several times she almost lost control as feelings more intense than anything she had ever felt washed over her. Her binoculars traveled up her mother's body as she rode Morgan, her face was contorted with ecstasy. "How can anything make you feel that good?" Sally thought. As Sally watched her parent's release she let loose with her own orgasm, waves of pleasure rolled over her as she came harder than she ever had in her young life.

Gasping for breath Sally tried to calm herself down as she watched her parents kiss by the pool. At last they stood and hugged each other before her mother took Morgan's hand to walk indoors. Just before they disappeared from view Sally's mother looked up at her window and winked.

The colour drained from Sally's face, her mother knew she had been watching. Sally was shaking as she returned to her bed, what was she going to say to her mother? how was she going to face her? had she told her father?

Hunger eventually drove Sally down to the kitchen. Her mother was washing dishes as Sally moved over to the cupboard to get a box of breakfast cereal.

"Morning mum." she mumbled as she passed her mother to get the milk from the fridge.

"Morning honey." Her mother replied, she appeared reasonably normal to Sally.

She ate her breakfast in silence as her mother cleaned the kitchen. When she finished Sally put her dishes in the sink and went to go back to her room.

"Sally," Her mother called as she went to leave. "We need to have a talk a minute."

Sally's heart pounded, she flushed scarlet.

"I'm sorry mum, I, I won't watch again, I, I'm sorry." she felt the sharp sting of tears behind her eyes.

"Not about that silly," Her mum smiled at her but to Sally it looked a bit forced. "You've been watching us swim for a couple of years and I don't think it's done any harm. No this is something more serious. Can you sit down a moment."

A subdued Sally sat at the kitchen table and waited while her mum made them both a mug of tea. When she sat down Susan Anderson looked tired to Sally.

"Uh, we got a bit carried away this morning, and we shouldn't have, I knew you were probably watching us and we should have kept that to the bedroom." She sighed heavily.

"I'm sorry mum, I know I was doing something I shouldn't have." Sally hunched her shoulders, she hated to disappoint her family.

"I told you that wasn't a problem. I, I wanted to do that this morning before..." She took a deep breath. "Sally I've got to go into hospital this morning."

"Hospital? What's wrong with you mum? You're going to be ok aren't you?" Sally's words came out in a rush. Her mother took her hand and held it tightly. Sally could feel it shook slightly.

"I, I think I will be fine. I've found a couple of lumps in my breasts and I've got to go in for some tests. We didn't want to tell you until just before I went in, we knew you would worry about it, and, and I didn't want th ... that." Sally could feel how close her mother was to tears. She quickly ran around the table and hugged her mother tightly.

Later that morning Morgan took them to the hospital for Susan's appointment. Sally went with her mother, she knew that there was nothing she could do but she hated the thought of sitting alone at home worrying about her mother.

Susan was examined by a cancer specialist, Mr Jones, then blood samples were taken before she was sent for a CAT scan. Three long hours later the family arrived home. The atmosphere at first was a bit sombre but Susan soon had the family laughing and joking, determined not to let their fears overtake the family. Sally marveled at her mothers ability to get on with life in spite of her worry.

The next morning her parents went for their swim as usual. Sally hopped they would make love again beside the pool, all they did after their swim was kiss and walk into the house.

A week later they were back at the hospital for the results of the tests. On the drive to the hospital Susan said she wanted Sally and Morgan to wait outside while she spoke to the consultant. That resulted in the only time Sally had ever heard her parents argue. Susan was determined that Sally was not going to be left to worry on her own while she was getting the results of her tests, Morgan for his part was not going to let Susan face the news on her own, eventually Sally stopped the argument by telling them both that she would wait on her own for them. Sally had to wait for what felt like hours while Morgan and Susan were talking to the specialist. When they came out Sally ran to her mum, she could see that she had been crying and knew the news wasn't going to be good. As Sally clung to her Susan broke down in tears again, they both felt Morgan's arms close around them.

When she got herself under control Susan sat Sally down in the waiting room and carefully told her what the tests had discovered and what her treatment options were.

Susan had been scheduled for a double mastectomy in the morning, that would be followed up with chemotherapy to kill off any remaining cancerous cells. Sally listened, she was amazed at how after she had shed her tears her mother could calmly explain everything to her daughter.

Chapter 5

Sally stood up and walked over to the kitchen cupboard, opening it she looked over to Morgan.

"What would you like for lunch?"

"I don't know, uh what do you fancy?"

Sally grinned at him.

"Oh I know what I fancy, but I told you we have to wait until Alice gets here for that."

Morgan blushed, he wasn't used to this sort of direct statement from his daughter.

"Uh, yeah, I meant to eat," when Sally laughed Morgan blushed even harder. "Sally! I meant for, oh sod it, go and get dressed and we will grab a pub lunch. What time has your devious scheme planned for Alice to get here?"

Sally straddled Morgan's lap and lowered her self onto him. Morgan could feel the heat from her crotch through his trousers. Putting a hand behind his head Sally drew him in for a kiss. Groaning slightly Morgan thrust his tongue into Sally's welcoming mouth, his cock was trying to bury itself in her young pussy in spite of the barrier between them. It was Sally's turn to moan as she pressed herself into Morgan's lap. She sucked on his tongue as if it were a miniature penis as she rolled her hips forwards to grind her clit into the bulge in Morgan's trousers. Morgan held her tightly as Sally buried her face in Morgan's neck. She gasped and shuddered, pressing harder into him as a low moan rose in pitch until with a keening wail she shook in his arms. When she caught her breath Sally kissed Morgan fiercely.

"God I needed that!" She whispered as they parted. "I had better get dressed then we can go out and get lunch." She said in a more normal voice. Sally quickly climbed off of Morgan's lap and ran upstairs giggling.

Morgan sat there, he looked down at his lap. His cock was painfully hard causing a bulge in the crotch of his trousers. A large dark stain around the bulge looked like he had pissed himself, only the strong smell of a woman's excitement gave away where the stain came from. Morgan grinned to himself before leaping to his feet and running after Sally.

Morgan burst into Sally's bedroom. She gave a little shriek and darted behind her bed. She was naked by now and wasn't trying to hide her body, she was bent slightly forward with her hands resting on the bed, her firm young breasts hung down enticingly, her legs slightly parted revealing a hairless pussy, the skin at either side of her pussy looked wet with her own juices. She grinned at Morgan.

"Why daddy, aren't you supposed to knock?" Sally asked laughing.

"You little tease, look at me!" Morgan tried to sound stern but couldn't keep the smile from his face. He hadn't felt this happy in years.

"Oh daddy, did you have an accident?"

"Why you!" Morgan jumped onto the bed and grabbed a squealing Sally, he pulled her down on top of him. She was still giggling as he kissed her, after a moment her giggles stopped and as Morgan held onto her slim waist she placed a hand either side of his face and kissed him back.

When they separated Sally sighed and rested her head on his chest.

"I love you Morgan." she said softly.

"I love you too Sal." she could hear his words vibrate his chest, it felt like she could feel his love for her in that rumble.

"Alice won't be back until Friday, if, if you can't wait that long, I, I'd understand."

Morgan tucked his chin into his neck so that he could kiss the top of her head.

"You can't believe how much I want to do that, but you've made an agreement with Alice, you have to stick to it."

Sally lifted herself up so that she look down at Morgan's face, she was grinning broadly.

"Shit! Why do yo have to be so fucking noble." She kissed him tenderly, when she straightened up her grin had disappeared. "Thanks Morgan, it does mean a lot to us, we've both waited so long for you, we want you to make love to us both together."

"Mmmm, so didn't you break that agreement in the carpark?"

Sally's grin was back.

"No, we agreed if either of us got the chance we would get, and keep you interested. So we can do anything except, you know, loosing our virginity." She blushed prettily. Morgan smiled at the thought of this eighteen year old girl, she was bold enough to lay naked on top of him, yet would blush at the mention of loosing her virginity.

"I see, so I could fuck your ass but not your pussy?"

Sally's grin was replaced by a worried frown.

"I ... I've never d ... done that, but w ... we can try it if you want to" She sounded scared. Morgan pulled her head gently down and kissed her.

"No honey, I wasn't serious, we may do that eventually but only when you are ready."

"But I am ready to try!" Sally whispered.

"No you aren't love, you are so tense it would hurt you, I think you just think you have to do it to please me. That's not the way love works sweetheart. You don't have to do something you don't want to just to keep me happy." Morgan kissed her again.

Sally sighed happily, her hand ran down to Morgan's damp crotch.

"Well there's something I can do just because I want to." she said as she fumbled with his belt. She pouted as Morgan lifted her off of him.

"Aren't I even allowed to do that!" she complained.

Morgan laughed.

"I'm not stopping you love, I just want to get a bit more comfortable." He said as he climbed off the bed and started to strip off his clothes. Sally's eyes gleamed as she watched his slender body moving.

Fully dressed Morgan never looked impressive. Tall and thin his hair had started receding at an early age. Susan's influence had improved his appearance over the years. The glasses had gone thanks to some simple laser surgery to his eyes. He started to shave his head years ago, eventually the hair had been removed by electrolysis leaving his head permanently smooth, later he followed this up with removal of all of his bodily hair except for his eyebrows. Morgan's justification for removing his body hair was that it improved his swimming, in reality it was just that he and Susan liked it. But despite her best efforts clothes just didn't sit well on Morgan's frame. Even tailored suits would end up hanging wrong, leaving Morgan looking almost a little comic.

But when he stripped off Morgan was a different picture, his slender body held well defined muscles. Working out in his gym in the large house and daily swimming had left Morgan with a wiry frame packed with muscle.

"Oh god! I've waited so long to see you up close like this!" Sally moved closer and ran her hands over Morgan's chest. Morgan trapped her hands and kissed her.

Slipping down onto the bed Morgan pulled the unresisting girl down onto him. They kissed as Sally squirmed against his smooth body. Her bald crotch rubbed against his testing her determination to stick to her promise to it's limit. Breaking the kiss Sally slid down Morgan's body, up close his cock looked almost frighteningly large. When Sally had given Morgan a blow job in the carpark almost half his length had still been hidden in his trousers. Sally grasped the firm shaft and pulled down gently on the loose skin. Holding Morgans cock with the skin stretched taut she began lightly licking the long shaft gradually working her way up to the thick head of Morgan's cock.

Sally yelped with surprise when Morgan grabbed her hip and one leg.

"Oh yeah," She breathed over his cock when Sally realised he was pulling her young pussy over to his mouth. She helped position herself straddling Morgan and lowered her pussy before returning her attention to his cock.

Morgan slowly worked his tongue along the junction of Sally's smooth thigh, she groaned and tried to center her pussy over his mouth, Morgan just switched to the other side and carefully cleaned Sally's juices from around her pussy.

Sally was trying to concentrate on Morgan's cock, his slow attention to her groin, avoiding almost all contact with her pussy was driving her mad.

"Please!" she gasped.

Morgan smiled and swiped his tongue lightly over Sally's clit then firmer as he traveled down the channel to her virgin hole. Sally jerked her hips as Morgan's tongue traveled up again, this time circling around her clit before descending.

Morgan's hard cock was almost forgotten as Sally raised her head and moaned.

"Oh Yeah, that's good, god, fuck me with your tongue yesssss." Sally felt her excitement building.

Morgan slid his tongue past her pussy and lightly over the puckered skin of Sally's anus.

"Ohhhh, Jesus that's..." Sally cried. Morgan made several more trips up to Sally's clit and down to her ass, each time pressing slightly harder against the tight muscle. Sally was shaking uncontrollably, her speech unintelligible. Morgan's cock, held loosely in her hand, had been forgotten as the pleasure built in her young body.

Morgan sensed that the trembling girl was almost on the edge so when he reached her ass he pressed the tip of his tongue firmly against the virgin hole, after a moments resistance Sally's ass opened to him and Morgan's tongue slid into Sally's hot anus.

"Oh fucking hell!" Sally screamed, her young body convulsed as her ass muscles clamped tightly onto his tongue. Morgan thought for a moment that Sally's spasms would pull his tongue out at the root. Gradually her movements slowed, her tight grip on his tongue eased. As Morgan slowly worked his tongue out of Sally's tight ass her body shuddered from the extra sensation.

Morgan lay there happily, Sally was lying on top of him panting heavily. Morgan gently lifter her and turned Sally around, Resting her head on his chest Morgan kissed the top of her head and lay back smiling.

Sally woke to find her head resting on Morgan. She smiled happily as she remembered what Morgan had done to her, her ass stung slightly but god was it worth it. A frown crossed her pretty face, she was supposed to have been pleasuring Morgan but got carried away. Her hand slid down to lightly touch his cock, it was half hard but twitched slightly at her touch. Sliding down further her small hand cupped his hairless balls, gently weighing them and exploring the texture of the wrinkled skin of his sack. Sally could feel Morgan's cock hardening under her caress. Sliding carefully down his body Sally took Morgan's shaft into her mouth, she ran her tongue around the grove behind the head, tasting the saltiness of his skin. Sally felt the cock harden and began moving the hand that gripped the cock up and down. As her hand moved up the shaft the skin stretched, the skin above her hand bunching slightly against her lips. Sally giggled slightly at the looseness of the skin, the vibrations made the cock twitch slightly in her mouth. A small amount of a musty, slightly salty liquid leaked from the cock in her mouth. For a moment Sally thought that Morgan was going to cum and her fun would be over, then she realised it was just a little pre cum and relaxed. Morgan sighed, still half asleep as Sally worked his cock faster.

A wicked thought occurred to Sally and she brought her other hand up and moved under Morgan's balls. As she ran her finger around Morgan's ass he hissed and shuddered slightly.

"Too dry." Sally thought and moving to her own body slid the finger smoothly into her own wet pussy. Returning the finger to Morgan's rear she pressed gently against the tight ring. Morgan groaned at the intrusion and seemed to be trying to fuck his ass back onto the finger. Sally couldn't believe how hot and tight his ass was. She sawed her finger in and out of Morgan's rear while she sucked and lapped at his cock head, all the time her hand waas wanking his shaft. Morgan stiffened up and with a grunt his cock was jerking in Sally's mouth, her mouth was filled with his thick salty cum. Sally tried not to swallow and almost succeeded in capturing all of Morgan's seed, a little escaped to run back down his shaft.

When Sally moved back up to Morgan's face it was clear that her mouth was full of his cum. Morgan smiled thinking about how erotic it had been last time tasting himself on her skin, in her mouth, on her tongue. Morgan eagerly opened his mouth as Sally's face hovered over his. There was a glint in her eye as she opened her mouth and let a glob of Morgan's cum drop into his waiting mouth. Thier lips came together as they frantically pushed the mix of sperm and spit back and forth between them.

Morgan held Sally close as they caught their breath. Occasionally he would lean his head down to kiss her forehead, each time he could feel her skin wrinkle slightly as she smiled.

"This isn't going to get us fed you know." Morgan said at last.

"Hey don't blame me!" Sally grinned up at him. "I was just trying to get changed when you burst in here."

"Well I wouldn't have needed to change if someone hadn't got me soaking wet!"

Sally looked nervouse for a moment.

"Do you think I make too much, you know when I cum. Alice doesn't cum nearly as much as I do."

"No." Morgan laughed slightly. "Your mum was the same, I used to call her Juicy Lucy, I certainly never complained, tasty. A bit rough if you have to sleep in the wet patch though." He chuckled, Sally slapped his arm lightly.

"Don't tease. Alice says the same, she likes it, but I worried that it might put you off."

Morgan lifted her face up to his and kissed her tenderly.

"I don't think there's anything that you could do that would put me off." He whispered.

"Nothing, even if I said make me pregnant, here, now!"

Morgan looked at Sally, she looked serious.

"The only thing that would stop me would be your promise to Alice, and if you tempt me like that I may not wait that long!"

Sally raised herself up on her elbow and looked down at Morgan, her finger ran across his hairless chest.

"Really, you meant it, you mean you would?" Sally looked like Christmas had come early this year.

ahaz
ahaz
185 Followers
123456...8