Motel Stories 04 - Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatcha lookin' at old man?" This time with a little lilt to it.

"Just curious if you're actually going hiking in nothing but your underwear."

At this point I was arguing inside my head as to whether I wanted her to say "yes" or "no".

"It's not underwear, silly old man. This is what we women wear now that we aren't restricted by patriarchal oppression."

What the fuck? Did not see that one coming. Never heard that kind of thing from her before. I wonder why now. And I wonder how much of it I'm going to hear today?

"Whatever. Which way do you want to go, whenever you're ready?"

"Let's go to the right first."

"OK." And I turned and started for the trailhead before she had a chance to turn around.

"Hey!! Aren't you going to wait for me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"'A', you're a grown-ass woman. 'B', you're younger than me. 'C', I have bad knees, remember? 'D', you said you were going to 'let' me be in charge and set the pace. And 'E', based on what you just said I figure you'd be offended by my offering to let you go first."

And 'F'? There is NO way I'd be able to walk behind that tight little body for an hour or two without my patience and self-control being put sorely to the test. I'll probably already be in enough pain without having to add blue balls to the equation.

I heard the van door slam behind me as I got to the top of the first little rise and turned left toward the forest itself. Sam caught up to me rather quickly in spite of the fact that I had set a pretty good pace, partly from trying to get this over with in case I could get ahold of the girls when I got back and partly because I figured if I stayed far enough on front of her or kept her short of breath I wouldn't have to watch that tight little body move or listen to anymore "enlightenment" she might want to grace me with.

"Damn, old man. How do you keep up that kind of pace and STILL not make any damn noise?"

"Habit."

"Whatever."

We made it into the shade of the woods and continued on for a while. "So where are we going, Sam? Just doing the short loop or do you want to take the longer one?"

"The longer."

"OK."

I stopped a few times to take pictures of things in the woods or glimpsed through gaps in them and continued on. Sam was usually right behind me and occasionally made a comment once I stopped. Sometimes she'd look over my shoulder if I stooped or squatted, or past my arm if I was still standing up. Other than that, she was usually really quiet.

But then I barely heard her say, "Hey, old man. Why don't you take a picture of this? "

I turned around and didn't see her, so I backtracked a little until I caught a glimpse of her about 60 feet off the trail.

She was standing under a tree that someone had bent over in an inverted "U" when it was a sapling. Now it was about four inches in diameter, but was still in that same shape all the way to the ground, then it made a tighter "U"-turn that sent it straight up to the sky.

But she hadn't called my attention to it because of its unique shape. Or at least not just for its unique shape.

She was standing under it. But not "just" standing under it. She was standing under it with her legs spread beneath her and her arms spread above her to where her hands didn't come within three feet of the trunk. I took a quick glance over her body and was even more impressed with the way the muscles showed definition in her thighs. And her abs. And the way her tits were pushing out from her chest.

I pulled my camera out and snapped a picture, thinking she would drop her arms.

"Any other pictures you'd like while I'm here?"

Play it cool, play it cool.

"Nah. I'm good. Neat tree. Thanks." And I turned and started back to the trail.

Wait for it... Wait for it...

"Why not?"

"'Cuz I got it." I bounced the camera gently in my hand. "They make these things with auto-focus and auto-exposure controls and stuff now. I thought you'd know that since you're so much younger and cooler than I am."

"You don't want a picture of me here? Spread-eagled? Arms and legs spread? Wide open? Where someone could do whatever they wanted to me?"

Ooooooo K. No ambiguity in that. Seems like the little girl wants to play.

"I know what 'spread-eagled' is, Sam." But as she'd been talking I could see her nipples begin to stiffen as if they were trying to escape from that sport bra. "Aren't your arms getting tired?"

"A little." But she didn't lower them. "Could you do me a favor?"

"I'll do what I can to you... for you."

She smiled. "I heard that. Can you open my backpack and get some things out for me, please?"

"Sure. What do you need?" I asked as I turned to where she had left her backpack leaning up against a tree behind me.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out when you see what's in there."

I dropped my own backpack and set the camera on top of it, then unzipped the main portion of hers to discover she had brought the climbing harness with her. Interesting. And she had brought all the rope with her too. Very interesting.

I grabbed the harness and two bundles and started to stand up.

"You might want to check the outer pouches, too."

I unzipped the smaller one and found the snap-links. Nice.

I unzipped the larger of the outside pouches and found some terry-cloth wristbands and several small dog collars.

I stood up and turned around to a sight I hadn't really considered before today.

Sam was naked. Well, not completely naked. She still had her shoes on. I knew that because I could see the toes of them poking over the top of the tree trunk. Oh, yeah. She DEFINITELY wants to play.

Yeah, you read that right. Toes of her shoes. Over the top of the tree.

She was naked. Upside down. Legs spread wide. With her feet hooked over the top of the tree.

Her arms were flung above her head - well, below her head. Whatever.

As I watched, she bent her arms until she was able to run her hands up her neck, across her chest to her cute B-cup tits that were pulling down/up toward her shoulders just a little. She paused with them there for a few seconds, then ran them slowly up her abs toward the landing strip of short hair she had trimmed her pubes into.

She ran her fingers on either side of her pussy, lightly pulling her lips to the side to open it a little more to show even more clearly that she was wet, then ran them up the inside of her thighs to her knees.

When she got to her knees, she hooked her fingers behind her calves and used them to pull her torso upward until she could reach the tree. Once she did, she pulled her torso up a little and unhooked her feet.

Instead of letting them drop, she lowered them slowly until they were horizontal and pointing away from me. Then she let go with her right hand, turned it around and re-grasped the tree.

Then she let go with her left hand and slowly rotated her torso using just the one arm until she was facing me full-on. Once she had re-grabbed the tree with her left hand she slowly spread her legs until they were straight out to her sides - and still parallel to the ground.

She finally lowered her legs, gave them a little kick and dropped off the tree to finish with that whole chest-out, arms-flung-back flourish that you might have seen on the TV. That just thrust her erect nipples more prominently toward my face.

"Did you get that?" she asked.

"FUCK!!" I looked stupidly down at the camera on my backpack.

"Nice try old man. I saw the red light stay on when you put it down. I hope you were able to keep me in the frame when you put it down."

"Pretty sure I did." She was. I'd checked it several times while digging in her backpack. "But it's all still in here." I tapped the left side of my head, "just in case."

Sam walked across the clearing to me and eased into me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I reached my hand up to run my fingers into the hair on the left side of her head. She twisted her neck, but not as if to get away, but more to rub against it like a cat.

I used my hand to tilt her head back to look into her eyes. "What the fuck are you trying to do to me, little girl?" She shivered a little when I called her "little girl".

"I knew it!! I just knew that's what you called them!!" She rubbed the side of her head against my chest.

"Them? Them who?"

She pulled back and looked up at me. "Thank you for opening the curtains all the way this morning."

I looked down at her shoulder and realized why her tattoo looked familiar. "So that was you watching us?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you say 'all the way' just now?"

"'Cuz yesterday morning I didn't get to see all of what you did because you moved away from the desk - and before that it was kind of blurry because those stupid gauzy curtains."

I thought for a second, then said, "But from where your room is, you shouldn't have had a sight-line to see the desk even if the curtains had been open a little."

"Yeah, I know. I had to drag the coffee table over to the window and stand on it and watch the reflection in the painting above the sofa. Luckily the painting was really dark and it reflected pretty well. I still threw a cramp in my calves from standing on it to see, though."

"So you saw us the last two mornings, huh?"

"Three!"

"Three? Where did you get the idea there were three?"

"I was heading down to the gym two days ago when I saw that dark-haired girl come out of the office and duck into the bathroom. Something seemed 'off' about the way she was acting, so I waited and followed her. I couldn't tell whose room she was going to and I couldn't see who was in the room, but I definitely recognized your voice. You almost caught me sneaking up to listen through the door when you popped it back open. But I appreciated it when you held it open and I could watch her strip for you.

"Then the second girl? Yesterday morning? I thought she saw me at the end of the hall. I saw her go up the steps at your end of the hall so I had to run to the other end of the building and then run up those stairs. I was running up them a little fast and hit the door on your floor, got a little carried away and pulled the door open a little too far a little too quickly.

"But this morning? DAMN, old man! Or maybe I need to quit calling you 'old man'? If you've been keeping up with those three girls the way it looks like you have, you may not be so old after all. Well, SHIT!! You're definitely older than me. And you're definitely a man! So while you may be an 'old man', I can't say that the same way anymore.

"Anyway, I could see pretty well around the edge of the stairs when you were opening her blouse. Luckily you looked up toward the camera and not down or you'd have caught me that time, too. I couldn't see very well when you were spanking her, but I could sure hear it. You almost caught me again when it sounded like you were going the rest of the way up to your room. I started to ease up the stairs so I could maybe slip through the door behind you before it closed. That way you wouldn't hear it re-open and re-close. Then, when you told her to come downstairs, I had to run down to keep ahead of you. I ducked around the corner by the elevator and was ready to run when you took her outside.

"I managed to get down past the desk and was tucked in the alcove by the bathroom when you came back in and headed for the elevator. This time I made it a point to get to your floor before you and got the door open just enough before the elevator door opened. I thought I was going to cum right there when you backed her out of the elevator. Then when you started fucking her face at the door? Shit! I closed that door as quietly as I could and ran up the stairs to get to my room. I was hoping - hoping - that the gap in your curtains was still there so I might be able to see at least something. Then you opened the fuckers.

"I wanted to watch, but I also wanted to let you know I was there so I did that thing with the towel on the lamp. I've never cum so hard. And I've never squirted before. That was fucking intense! And now I've got you all to myself out here.

"Well, you know what's in your hand, you know where you dropped the rope, and you know what's in the bag. Give you any ideas?"

"Several," I said. "But as small as you are, I don't think I'll need any of this stuff."

She smiled up at me. "You know... I could make a crack about you being an old man again and how your knees might give out. But I won't. Because I seriously want to climb you like a fucking jungle-gym, wrap my legs around you and just let you bounce me up and down on your cock with your hands on my little ass. Oh. Have to warn you. Not sure if I'll squirt again, but I'm pretty sure I'll bite when I cum!

"But I hope to be out here for a few hours at least and I really don't want to screw up your knees, so I hope you can think of some things to do with this stuff. And when you run out of ideas, I've got a few of my own.

"Only problem is that I can't figure out whether to go for it now, at the end of the day when we get back to the motel or sometime between now and then."

"Well," I said, "why don't we just see what comes up?"

"I know what's come up!" and she squirmed against my cock. "And I know what's going to be cumming up in a little bit, too!"

Sam pulled back a little and started unbuttoning my outer shirt at the bottom. I put my hands on the top of her shoulders and then rolled them around to rest on her back as she worked her way upward.

When she got the top button undone, she pushed the shoulders of the shirt off over mine and then began to pull them down my arms. When she got the shirt almost all the way to my elbows, she stopped and moved her hands over to my torso, where she started to run them over my abs, which were visible through the tight tank-style undershirt I was wearing. I quickly shook the outer shirt the rest of the way off my arms and dropped it.

"Holy crap. Where have you been hiding these?! Never mind - I know where. But why?!?!"

I reached down, put my hands in her armpits and lifted her up so I could look straight across into her eyes. "Why have you been hiding this?" I lifted her a little higher to gently take one nipple between my teeth and ran the tip of my tongue over it a few times, then lowered her again. "Or this?" and I lifted her again to do the same to the other.

"Or this?" and I lifted her again. My arms weren't long enough to lift her high enough to be able to lick her pussy, so I settled for running my tongue slowly around her belly-button, then put both lips on her belly and blew a short raspberry against the taut skin.

She squealed and squirmed, "No, no, stop!! Don't do that!"

I lowered her to eye-level again and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just please don't do that again?"

I gave her a little bounce and slid my left arm around her back then pulled her in to hug her against me. "Did something happen to you?"

She tilted her head back to look up at me and said, "No. Just please don't."

"Got it."

"But I did like your tongue in my belly-button. Could you do that again?"

I started to lift her again and as I did she pulled her legs up between us.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah."

I lifted her the last little bit, but as I did she started to squirm a little. I started to lower her again and she said, "Don't you dare!"

"Little. Girl. I'm really not the kind of guy that takes kindly to being told what to do. Especially not in situations like this. But I am the kind of guy who respects boundaries. Well, mostly. I'll only ever 'make' you do what you want to do anyway."

"No, I'm sorry. I meant don't lower me." She squirmed a little again and then I noticed her right shin appearing between us. It continued to rise until it passed my face. I turned my head and managed to kiss it several times as it went by.

Her right shin was followed by her left and I kissed that one, too, until she had one leg on either side of my head.

I felt a warm, wet sensation on my chest and for just a split-second was wondering if I was really sweating that hard already. She wasn't heavy, but she wasn't weightless either.

Then she arched her back a little and I was reminded of a squirming toddler that wanted to be let down and running around rather than being held.

That thought was washed away completely as her pussy dragged up over the top of my shirt and hit bare skin. Ah. Not sweat.

Then her pussy was rubbing against my throat, then my chin and then it was on my mouth. Then my tongue was in it.

She dug her heels into my back and flexed her legs to pull herself more firmly onto my tongue and I began to do a slow swirl first on the outside of her inner lips, then on the inside, as deeply as I could.

She moaned and I felt her hands being placed on my hips. I took advantage of that to move my hands up to her hips. I put my palms in the small of her back with my thumbs on her butt cheeks and wrapped my fingers around the sides of her little body. I also took the opportunity to prop my elbows on my chest like an inverted tri-pod to better support her weight without using so much energy with my muscles.

I continued to swirl my tongue around the opening, alternating with deeper swirling plunges into her pussy for a few minutes.

After a few short minutes I started sliding my thumbs back and forth on her ass cheeks. I noticed she stiffened a little each time they got closer to the center. At first it seemed like she was clenching to keep me from getting to her crack, but then I realized the timing was just a bit off and she was clenching those cute little cheeks so they were slightly resisting being pulled apart when my thumbs slid outward.

I shifted my grip slightly and the next time my thumbs drifted toward her crack I they didn't just drift there. They drifted into it. They descended into it. They delved into it. And when they met at the little pucker of her asshole and pushed lightly on it, Sam's body convulsed and she sat completely up, perched on my palms and twining her fingers in the hair on the back of my head.

"Tree. Tree! TREE!"

I very carefully carried her over to the tree she'd been standing under or hanging from to make sure I didn't trip (since I couldn't see anything but her belly) and stepped under it. She reached up and grabbed ahold.

That took some of the weight off my arms and let me concentrate on licking her pussy. I licked a little more, then moved my mouth upward until I could wrap my mouth around her clit.

I applied a little suction and began to rub my tongue back and forth across it faster and faster. Now that the bottom of her pussy was available I shifted my grip a little more and slipped the tips of the middle two fingers of my left hand into it. I planted my left elbow back on my chest and planted my chin on the heel of my hand. Not lazy. Just that it occurred to me that it was going to be a long, hard afternoon.

I slowly started working those fingers deeper into her tight cunt and she shivered and moaned. The juices I'd been swallowing now started to drip down my fingers and on down my forearm so I rubbed my right thumb through it.

As her breathing got heavier I thrust my fingers up and down a few times and she starting pulling herself up and letting herself drop a little to meet my thrusts.

As it got even heavier and to just the right point I pushed up with my left hand just a little, but far enough.

When she dropped her little body that time my thumb was in the exact right spot.

It popped into her asshole. Not popped like "forced", just popped like "slid quickly and easily into". Like you'd pop a chocolate drop into your mouth.