Motel Stories 04 - Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I say her body "convulsed" earlier? That was nothing compared to what happened now.

First I was pulled forward by her legs jerking my back and shoulders forward.

Then I was pushed backwards by her pussy thrusting against my mouth.

I felt one hand clench into the hair on the top of my head.

Then my mouth and face and chin and neck were being sprayed and it was dripping down my chest.

She might have gone into convulsions then for all I knew. I still couldn't see a damn thing but her belly and tits - and that was only if I rolled my eyes upward hard enough to cramp. All I know is that her thighs clamped on my head and she twitched and trembled and shivered. I sure was glad she wasn't twisting somewhere in all that.

She finally quieted down - I think. I didn't know if she'd made any noise since her thighs had plugged my ears really effectively.

But her tremors stopped and her legs slid down and to the outside of my shoulders.

The hand on my head slid down the side of my head and neck and came to rest on my shoulder, then her other hand came to rest on the other shoulder.

I pulled my right arm out from inside her leg and wrapped it around her waist, then did the same with my left.

As she slid farther down my body her legs slipped around my waist and she leaned away from me.

When her eyes got to my level she stopped and stared at me for what seemed like two minutes, but was probably really only about a minute and a half.

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked.

"C'mon, Sam. You know who I am."

"No, I thought I did. Oldest guy at work, but junior guy on the team. Quiet. Sometimes too quiet. Really intelligent. Always reading something on breaks. Books or papers. Probably boring stuff.

"But damn!! First you take on those three girls one at a time over three mornings. Then you read me like a fucking book and give me the best orgasm of my fucking LIFE!! I'm glad you're holding me 'cuz I don't think I can fucking well walk right now."

She leaned in to kiss me and when her lips met mine I groaned.

She pulled back quickly and said, "Are you OK?"

I closed my eyes and slowly tilted my head first to one side, then the other, then forward, then back. I finally stopped and looked her in the eyes. "I have a question for you."

"What's that?"

"Do you think I can get worker's comp for the case of whiplash I just got?"

She rolled her eyes and pulled herself back in to kiss me again.

"Little girl, I hate to have to say this, but I need to set you back on the ground."

"Shit, I'm sorry. Is it your knees? Your back?"

"A little of both. But just a little. What I meant was that I needed to set you down 'cuz I'm pretty sure I can't get that climbing harness on you while you're wrapped all around me like this."

I had thought she might scramble down after hearing that, but instead, she lowered herself a little at a time. As she did, she kissed and licked at my neck and shoulders and chest.

"Damn I taste good," she said as she smiled up at me.

"Yes, you do," I agreed.

She finally slid all the way to the ground and I made a big production of flexing my knees and then putting my hands in the small of my back and arching it - groaning the whole time.

"Oh, stop. I'm not that big."

"You definitely aren't big. But you are definitely a muscular girl. Gymnastics done you good, girl."

I peeled my now-soaked undershirt up over my torso and shoulders and off over my head.

"Do that again!"

"What? The shirt's already off. Why should I put it on again?"

"No, just move your arms like that."

It took me a second or two to figure out what she was after and I flexed my pecs. First both at the same time, and then alternating them. She held her hands on them and giggled quietly. "Damn!! You have some serious control over these, don't you?"

"I guess. So where were we? Oh yeah," and I reached down, making sure to groan and wince (which earned me a swat on the arm) and picked up the climbing harness.

"Goody! Goody! Goody!" she said as she jumped and down and clapped her hands - which did some really nice things to her tits.

I wrapped the waistband around Sam and adjusted it so it was tight, but not too tight, then I knelt and said "Turn around, Sam." When she had I held each of the back of the leg loops just below her cute little ass cheeks and adjusted the rear straps. She squealed when I swatted her ass and said, "Turn around again."

When she did I pulled each leg loop together and connected the buckles that held them in place, making sure they weren't pulled too close to her puffy lips and that when the belay loop was pulled up it dragged the crossover loop upward to neatly frame her sweet pussy.

Since I already had my hand wrapped in the belay loop, I just stood up and lifted Sam off her feet. She made a "whoop whoop" sound then grabbed my upper arm with both hands. That kept her in a horizontal position as I walked over to the tree. It wasn't actually a walk. But it wasn't a stagger either. But have you ever tried carrying a hundred pounds in one hand on one side of your body? I don't care how big a boy you are, you can't just walk like "normal" in that situation. Over your shoulder, maybe. But not dangling next to your leg. Try it. I dare ya.

Anyway, I carried her over to the tree and with a little bit of a swing, I stood her upright.

"Stay here," I said before I turned to go back and grab the backpacks.

"Yes, SIR!!" she said as she popped her heels together, stuck her chest out, pulled her shoulders back, showing off her cute little tits again, and threw up an imitation of a salute that was as cute as her titties, but not very accurate.

I turned the camera off, stuffed the things I had pulled out of her backpack back into it, then carried both of them over to where she stood. I did stop to pull my mini-tripod out, set it up, mounted the camera on it, turned it on and got it focused on the right spot.

I pulled the bundles of rope and the snap links out. I ran one end of each of several ropes through the smaller portion of an equal number of the snap links and tied a quick knot to keep them from pulling through.

I tossed four of the ropes over the top of the tree - two in the center with about a foot of separation between them and one to either side of them by a few feet.

I pulled Sam to me, tucked my hands in her armpits and lifted her up. "Wrap your legs around my waist, grab my shoulders and lean back just a little."

Once she had, I grabbed the snap-links from the middle two ropes and hooked them into the belay strap, making sure to run the ropes between her breasts. I pulled the trailing ends of both ropes down and ran them to the outside of her breasts, then ran them through the snap-links and tied them off to make sure she was supported. Then I told her to grab ahold of the ropes above her head.

I grabbed the other two and attached them to the gear loops on either side of the harness and pulled most of the slack out. I grabbed her right wrist and held it out to the second rope on that side to figure out where it would fall on the line. Once I knew where it would fall I let it go and tied a quick loop. I repeated the action with her left wrist and that rope.

When I stepped away the ropes tightened a little and squeezed her breasts a little. I grabbed the wristbands and the small dog collars Sam'd bought and stepped up to her. I put one of the wristbands on each of her wrists and figured out which of the collars she'd bought would fit best.

Once I was done with that I grabbed two of the snap-links and hooked them through the metal loop on each collar and then hooked them through the loops I'd made in the rope.

Her arms were almost fully extended and spread above and to the sides of her head. I pulled the slack out of the rope on one side, then tossed the trailing end back up and over itself twice before pulling it over to the base of the tree and looping it around there twice. I did the same thing on the other side.

I knelt and put wristbands and dog collars on each ankle and hooked a snap-link through each of them, then pulled the ropes over, ran them through the links and pulled them out to the sides until she was doing almost a full "splits" and tied them off.

"What do you think so far, Sam? Did I 'read you like a book' again? Are you enjoying being suspended spread-eagled in mid-air?"

"Fuck yes. What're you going to do to me now?"

"You'll be finding that out. But I'm not going to tell you. First, did I forget anything?"

"Nope. Other than having your hands and mouth on me. And your cock in me"

"All in good time. You'll just have to be patient."

What if I don't want to be patient?"

I reached out, hooked a finger on one of the ropes and pulled it off, making the rope thrum from the vibration. "Don't think you have much of a choice at this point, little girl."

"Now for the things you didn't think of." I went to my own backpack and pulled out a pair of sunglasses - the kind of wraparound ones that fit really closely to the face and don't let any light past the frames and lenses. I held them up and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Ready for what? It's not that sunny here beneath the trees."

I walked around behind her and slipped them over her hat and then they came to rest on her nose. As soon as they settled I slid her pony-tail out from under the cord, the slid the keeper up the cord and snugged them onto her face.

It took a second or six before she realized. "Hey!! I thought these were just really dark. I can't see anything through these things!"

"I know. And you won't be able to shake them off either."

"Where'd you get these? And why do you have them?"

"Just painted over the lenses with black spray paint. And I've carried those around for years now." I walked around to her left front.

"Why?"

"'Oh, 'ya never know when one might come in handy'. You'll get the other surprise in a little bit. For right now, I have a quick question for you. What was all that 'patriarchal' crap about earlier?"

"Partly to see the look on your face. Mostly to get back at you for making me frustrated."

"Frustrated? Over what?"

"I had to drop something on the floor of that van four damn times before I was finally able to catch you looking my way. Until you did, I had no idea how I was going to get this started."

"Ah. And just asking would have been...?"

"Oh, sure. 'Excuse me, old man, I know I make fun of you all the time, but do you think I could get you to tie me up and fuck me?' Yeah, that's so sexy and inviting!"

"So are you comfortable?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Let me know if you start to lose feeling in your legs or hands, okay?"

"Sure. But I won't be here long enough to get gangrene or anything. Worst case, my legs go numb and you have to carry me to the van."

Up to this time I'd still been standing to her left front.

As silence descended, I moved over to her right front.

I think at first she thought it was a drop of sweat slowly trickling lightly through the valley between her thigh and pubic mound. But I was watching and saw the exact moment that it occurred to her that sweat runs downhill, not up. As soon as I saw it I pulled my fingernail away.

I moved around behind her and ran the nail lightly down her spine, gradually adding more of the nail so it seemed like a drop that was picking up more sweat as it dropped. I slowly dragged it down lower until it dropped into the crack of her ass. I lightly dragged it across the pucker of her asshole and across her "taint" until I stopped right at the base of her pussy lips.

I held it there for a while and eventually she shook herself slightly to get what she thought was drip to drop. I moved with her and held it there and she shook more violently. Since I wasn't sure I could maintain the contact without making incidental contact I let my finger fall away.

Sliding back around to her front, I started dragging the nail of my right pointer finger down the side of her neck. I dragged it lightly across the inside swell of her left breast and down her sternum and onto her belly. As my finger started to drift downward out of that valley I added the nail of my left pointer finger.

I slowly spread them outward and she shivered lightly as I followed the curve of her belly and down the creases of her legs then down and out the insides of her thighs.

She finally caught on when those "drops" reversed course and started "trickling" back up her thigh.

"No," she whispered.

By the time I was back to the tops of the insides of her thighs it was two fingers of each hand and she was shivering.

"No," she whispered more loudly.

By the time I cleared the creases it was three and she was starting to squirm.

"No," she said.

By the time I was approaching the level of her belly button it was all four fingernails of each hand and she was trying her best to pull away, but the way she was suspended and spread-eagled she couldn't. The best she could do was shake. And shake she did - forward and backward, but it was hard to get traction to get away when she was suspended like she was.

"Nooooo," she said.

I dragged them upward almost all the way to her tits then rotated my hands and dragged them outward as I lowered them.

"No," she pleaded.

When I got to the outside edges of her abdomen I slowed them down.

"No," she whimpered.

I dragged them around to her back and then reversed them so the pads of my fingers were on her skin.

I dropped them slightly lower down her sides until my thumbs hovered over just the right spots at the tops of her thighs.

I dug them slightly into the tender skin there and lightly pressed the tips of the rest of the fingers into her sides.

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" she screamed.

"Oh, no, little girl. You're helpless. I've 'read you like a book', right?" I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "But can I tell you a secret?" She nodded slightly. "I read between the lines, too."

I stepped to the side, then knelt and began to untie her left shoe. "No. Please? Not my feet. Please!"

I slipped her shoe off and pulled the sock slowly off her foot.

"Little girl," I said as I shifted and began to remove the other shoe and sock. "You're in no position to tell me what to do. In fact, you seem to be in the perfect position for this," and ran my fingers across the bottom of her foot.

She screamed and threw her body and limbs in opposite directions again, trying to get away.

"Silly girl."

I spent the next little while mapping all the ticklish spots on her body and what set her off.

I found the spot above her knee that was tripped by a thumb and forefinger on either side.

I found the ticklish spot on the side of her neck - as opposed to that sweet spot that I planned on re-visiting later.

I discovered she was ticklish in her armpits.

I found she was ticklish when I blew softly past her ears.

I found out the feel of a drop of sweat dripping down the crack of her ass drove her wild when she was already sensitive. That was a sheer coincidence, though. It wasn't really my fingernail. That time.

I stepped over to my backpack and took out a container of dental floss. And no, I wasn't going to stop to floss my teeth. I pulled off a length, folded the end around the little finger of my right and tied a slip-knot around the trailing length, making sure to leave a fair length as a tail from the knot. Then I made another one. I stretched each of the loops out to about the size of a golf ball.

I walked back over to her and the first she knew I was there was when I sucked most of her left breast into my mouth. I sucked on it fairly hard and began to flick the tip of my tongue across her nipple. I broke off long enough to grab one of those floss lassos and spread it around her areola. I wrapped my lips around her nipple, sucked a little, then nipped it between my front teeth.

I slid my lower jaw back and forth, causing her nipple to roll and twist between my teeth. After a minute or so I took my lips off and continued to twirl her nipple with my teeth and pulled my head back slightly as I slowly tightened the lasso onto the base of her nipple and snugged it up tightly. She moaned as I let go with my teeth.

I repeated the same thing on the other nipple. She moaned again.

I stepped away again and grabbed something out of my backpack. When I came back to her I ran the trailing end of one of the pieces of flow through the loop on the end of a jingle bell.

Yeah, you read that right. A jingle bell. But not a small one. This one was a little over an inch in diameter. Put it in your palm and bounce it up and down and you'd say it didn't weight that much.

Tie it to a nipple with a thin piece of floss and it would begin to feel heavier almost immediately.

Hold it in your palm as you tie it to the floss attached to her nipple and then drop it when you're done? Oh, she liked that. Quite a bit.

So when I'd tied the other one to the other nipple, I dropped it as well.

Then? Then I played a happy little tune. Well, it made me happy. Her...?

There were sharp rings when I poked her gently in the ribs.

There were less sharp rings when I flicked my tongue across her nipples.

There was the sound of a team pulling a beer wagon at full gallop when I tickled her all up and down her thighs, ribs and armpits. Complete with whinnies and air being blown through lips in loud raspberries of her own.

Was it torture? Hell yes!! But it was exquisite torture. I knew, because every once in a while I'd drag a finger through her swollen, soaking slit and gently diddle her clit.

"Please... please... please... Please let me cum!! PLEASE!!?!?!? WAIT!! Where are you going?!? Come back here!" Usually followed by the beer wagon noises.

I finally stopped tickling her and knelt in front of her.

It turned out having a thin stream of cool air blown on her clit was almost as ticklish as having it blown past her ear.

She shivered after the fifth or sixth time I did that and I said, "Uh-oh. Looks like you're getting cold. Guess I'll have to do something to warm you up," and I leaned in and planted my mouth on her pussy again.

Turns out she not only hadn't gotten cold, she was damn hot!! It didn't take more than a few flicks of my tongue across her clit and she was twitching and jerking again and making beer wagon noises. Mad me damn glad I'd tied her legs to the sides.

I dragged my backpack over to where I was kneeling and pulled out a towel that I spread on the ground beneath her.

I quickly but quietly shed my boots and trousers and rolled a condom down over my cock.

When I untied the rope leading to her right ankle she asked, "You're not done already, are you?" So much for any possible concerns over whether it was "unwelcome" torture or not. Then I untied the rope on the other side then dragged the trailing ends toward the towel. I kept a little tension on them to keep her legs from dropping too much.

I positioned myself in the right spot below her and dragged the backpack behind me so I'd have a little bit of support, then reached up and began to untie the ropes at her waist.

I untied them and by grabbing the upper and lower ropes on either side in my hands I was able to slowly lower Sam while keeping her legs spread in those splits.

When I'd lowered her just far enough, I shifted my hips until the head of my cock was lined up with her open pussy. Her juices (or sweat, or a mixture of both - all I know is something was dribbling off or out of her crotch) coated the condom.

Sam either felt that gentle little touch or she could figured out what I was doing, because as I continued to lower her (or try to, rather), she grabbed the ropes by her wrists with her hands and started to pull herself up, keeping my cock right at the entrance to her dripping slit.