Motel Stories 04 - Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gauged her height above my body against the amount of flex in her arms and managed (albeit with some difficulty) to tie off the ropes to keep her suspended above me.

Once those were done I was able to tighten the ropes to hold her legs out to the sides.

Then I leaned back and waited.

Sam started to lower herself until the head of my dick was just barely inside. She lifted herself very slightly, but not enough to let me fall out. She did it again and I knew she was counting to three.

Sure enough, after she'd pulled herself up the third time, she let go with her hands and dropped herself right down onto my cock, burying it to the hilt.

It turned out I'd been just a little off on the length of the rope and her ass slammed into my hips a little hard. Hard enough to make my start to sit up just a little, more out of reflex than anything else.

"OOooooohhhhhh, shiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!! OOooooooohhhhhhhhh, FUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

I sat the rest of the way up and grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up a little. Obviously I don't have a twelve inch cock, but as short as she was I wasn't sure if I'd maybe gone a little deep.

"What're you doing? Let go of me!! And get this blindfold off me!!"

"Are you okay?"

"FUCK yes!! I've been wanting to do that for YEARS!!"

"Damn, little girl!! As hot as you are, there should have been guys lined up to help you with that!?"

"There were a few, but I couldn't because everybody would have known about it."

"There had to be guys you knew that weren't on the team?"

"Probably, but have you seen some of the guys that go to gymnastics meets? Even though you try really hard to concentrate on your routines, sometimes you catch a look at some of them and it makes you feel running to the shower. And not in a good way!!"

"So you're OK?"

"Mister, I am fucking BETTER than 'OK'!! I've never been so full in my life and my little pussy was already pulled so tight from being in the splits... I told you you'd be surprised at the things I could fit in my body. Can you please take the glasses off me? Please?"

"Why?"

"Because I want to watch you while I fuck you from above. I want to watch the look on your face when you cum. I could see your face through the window pretty well all the way up until I squirted on my damn window, then it looked like she started to cum - and I guess you did, too, but then I couldn't see you that well past the girl."

I reached up and took the glasses off and she blinked and squinted in the little bit of sunshine that was filtering through the trees.

Sam smiled down at me and started flexing her legs. Just her legs. And that was enough to lift her almost half way up my shaft. She lifted that distance, then let herself drop back down again. She managed that almost forty times before she started having to use her hands on the ropes above her.

She managed another bunch before I put my hands under her thighs and started to help. She watched my face the whole time. I know, because I was watching hers. I was! Well, I was in between watching her drop her soaked swollen pussy on my cock. And her tits lightly pinched between the ropes.

"Damn it! I was sure I could get you off that way!"

"No problem, babe. I got this under control." I untied the ropes spreading her legs and let them drop. I loosened the knots on the ropes holding her up, then raised my hips in the air using my heels and shoulders as I alternated moving them - wrestlers know it as "bridging".

She goggled at me a little when I did that, but then I used the ropes to help pull me upright as I raised her farther off the ground. I managed to use them to support myself as I rose to my feet, all while still buried in her cunt. Her pulling her heels around my back helped keep me buried in there as well.

Once I got my feet under me and made sure she was at the right level I tied the ropes off.

I reached around behind me, grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up in front of me. When she tilted backward she started to fall and she moaned as the ropes rolled up the sides of her tits and yipped when they trapped the jingle bells between them and pulled those little lassos off her nipples. I had to let go of her legs to grab the ropes that her wrists were still connected to. I brought the ends down and crisscrossed them behind her back before running them back up and tying them off near her wrists.

I reached up and grabbed her ankles again and pulled my cock part way out then rammed it back in. When my hips hit her ass, she bounced away. It took a few thrusts to get the force right to where I was just bouncing her on my cock.

After a few minutes of both of us enjoying the sensations, a thought crossed my mind. I reached across with my left forearm and trapped her calves against my chest.

Her eyes followed my right hand as I slowly extended it toward her torso. The closer it got, the more she tried to shift away from it. She managed to move a little from leverage against my body and what little she could get from the ropes.

But it wasn't enough and my fingertips eventually made contact with her skin and I lightly stroked it.

The feel of her pussy clenching down on my cock with every giggle and snort of laughter was amazing.

The feel of her trying to tear my cock out by the root when I tickled a little too hard was amazing, too. Just a different kind of amazing. Like as in I was amazed she didn't actually tear it off.

I stopped tickling her ribs and sides and instead I moved my hand until my wrist and the heel of my palm were resting on her thigh, then I lightly dug my thumb into the crease between her thigh and pussy. Then my hand was clamping her firmly to my hips to keep her from tearing my cock off.

But it didn't keep her from making the most delicious squirms and squeezes and clenches to go with the squeals and howls. No beer wagon this time - no bells, damn it!

But I only did that for a short time. Then my thumb found its way over to her clit and tickled her in a different way. I rubbed that little nub until she had another orgasm.

She didn't squirt this time. I'm not sure what that stuff is or where it comes from. But if it's like a guy's cum, the amount she sprayed earlier that day and then just a bit ago should have pretty much exhausted whatever reservoir it came from.

The two reservoirs that hadn't emptied yet were whatever was lubricating her pussy and the lust I could see bubbling in her eyes as she twitched with the aftereffects of her orgasm.

When she quit twitching, she asked, "Could you turn me over?"

I looked at the rig for a couple of seconds, considered some options, and told her, "Sure!"

I pulled her upright and undid the loops on the collars on her wrists from the snap-links, then held her in place as I walked around behind her. I leaned her back up against my torso as I reached up, undid the snap-links from the loops and then untied the loops in the ropes.

She was slightly tilted back, so I held her in place with a firm hand on the back of her neck as I shook both of the side ropes out to get some slack, then I pulled the trailing ends out so they fell to the ground.

"Don't you need those for something?"

"Be patient, little girl!"

I ran the ropes from the gear loops to crisscross them across her chest between her breasts then up over her shoulders, making sure to rub her stiff little nipples. They were still a bit tender from having had the floss yanked off them. I held both ropes in my left hand behind her neck, then used my right to throw the ends up and over the tree from front to back and grabbed them with my right hand again.

I leaned my chest into her back, tilting her torso away from me, and used the ropes to control how quickly she was lowering. When she got to a horizontal position I took a quick loop of each rope and tied it into the gear loops as well to keep her from falling on her face. Her arms were dangling downward from her shoulders.

"You OK like that?" I asked. No response. I pinched the inside of her thigh. "Hey!! You OK up there?" Still no response, so I ducked around the ropes and went around in front of her and squatted down to look at her face.

It was hard to see her face at first since her head was down and between the ball cap and some hair that had escaped from under the hat during her gyrations earlier. I used my fingertips to part it slightly to find her smiling at me.

"I knew you'd come around here if I stayed still long enough. I just wanted to make sure you were going to be able to cum around here when the time comes." She smiled when she saw that I caught the double-entendre.

"Like a book, little girl!"

I started to go back around behind Sam and she said, "Ummmm...?"

"Yeeees, little girl?"

"Could I ask for something else? Is there enough rope left to run around the tree and back to my chest?"

I knew what she was wanting and answered her honestly anyway, "No, sorry. It won't." It wasn't really a lie. No. Really. But there was enough for something else.

I untied the loops of rope from the gear loops on the harness and ran the ropes through them twice each before running the ends up to the inside of each breast and tucked them between the ropes crisscrossing her chest and the tops of her breasts. Then I took the end of the right one out, ran it around the tree and brought it back toward her.

I ran the end through one of the snap-links and tied it off with a slip-knot in what I thought would be about the right spot, then dropped it on the ground to the side of her.

And of course, I repeated it on the other side. Except I didn't drop that one on the ground, I hooked the snap-link into the loop on the collar on her wrist then let the slack dangle.

And yeah, same thing on the other side. But this time I didn't let the slack dangle. This time I pulled the rope from the tree toward her, pulling her arm out straight. She wrapped her hand around the rope and held it tightly.

What did I do with the slack in that rope you might be asking? I made a loop in it and slid it up and over her tit - all the way to the base. I had to nudge her slightly to that side to get the loop all the way up.

When I went to slip the loop over the other boob I had to pull her slightly to that side, which tightened the first loop a little and she moaned

I walked back around in front of her and squatted again. I had to tilt her head back to see her face. Her eyes were squinted shut and her teeth were bared in a grimace. But it was a grimace of pleasure. Yeah. Of pleasure. How did I know?

Because as I watched, she slowly flexed her arms and tightened the ropes around the bases of her breasts. Then she relaxed and extended her arms momentarily to relax the ropes. And when she did, her grimace relaxed. Then she'd pull the ropes again and her grimace tightened as the ropes did. While I was there, I picked up the bells and slipped the loops over her erect nipples again.

I stepped back around behind her and set the head of my cock right at the entrance to her sweet pussy. And no, I didn't ram it home this time. This time I eased it slowly in until I was buried to the root. But I didn't stop pushing then.

I continued to push until her arms were almost straight, then I reached down and grabbed her thighs. I pulled them up to my hip level and she hooked her heels around my back.

I pulled my hips back just a little and then slid them slowly forward again. I pulled my cock slowly out of her cunt and was just about to slide it slowly back in when she flexed her legs and drove me into her.

I pulled slowly back out and paused. She flexed and pulled me in again - slightly harder this time.

I pulled slowly out and before I had a chance to pause she flexed even harder this time and jerked my hips up and buried my cock again.

Now that I knew her tolerance level in this position, I started to drive harder. Now there was no flex in her arms and they were being stretched a little with each impact of my hips with her thighs and ass.

I drove into her pussy for a short while longer, then bent a little and reached around her right hip to run the tips of my middle two fingers up either side of my cock, collecting her juices to use as a lubricant before putting them on her clit and starting to circle it.

In that position I couldn't withdraw by very much, if at all. And I definitely couldn't with her legs flexed around me, but continuing to flex a little more occasionally. Her arms were back to flexing again, too. Her head was bobbing up and down and I was concerned that the muscles were starting to strain or the rope was putting excessive pressure on her collarbones.

I slowly began to pick up the speed of the little circles and her whole body started to tense.

"Pull my hair!" I reached forward and wrapped my hand around her pony-tail. "Pull my FUCKING HAIR!!"

I pulled her head back by her pony-tail until there was no need for her to flex her legs anymore. There was no more room for any forward or backward movement of her torso.

That's not to say there wasn't movement. I started flexing the muscles at the base of my cock and she started flexing the muscles inside her cunt.

My fingers were circling faster and faster and her abdomen was beginning to clench. Her arms were now flexing in rhythm with my fingers, squeezing her titties with those ropes. Between her arms flexing and my pulling on her ponytail, the ringing of the bells was back. Not beer wagon. More like slow sleigh ride.

Sam finally yanked really hard on the ropes - hard enough to wrap the ropes around her palms one more time, then she flexed and held still. No she didn't. She flexed her abdominal muscles and her cunt muscles and had another one of those seizures or whatever she had when she came.

She had barely stopped twitching when she turned her head slightly and said, "Get rid of that fucking condom and get your cock in my mouth! Now!" She paused, then said, "Please?!?"

I didn't waste any time in meeting her request. At least I don't think it was a delay. I pulled out, stripped the condom off, wiped the pre-cum off the tip of my dick and then took the time to drag the length of my cock through her dripping slit before ducking beneath the rope and stepping in front of her.

I grabbed her pony-tail again and tilted her head back up before dragging the head of my cock first along her right cheek, then across her left cheek. It was a good thing I'd grabbed her pony-tail or she'd have gotten my cock in her mouth earlier than I'd planned. As it was I had to yank on her pony-tail pretty hard to keep her off it.

I finally positioned the tip of crank just outside of her mouth and waited. It took just less than a minute before her tongue reached out to stroke the bottom of my cock-head. "I did that to Alex, you know?" She shivered and moaned around my cock.

I didn't wait much longer then thrust my hips forward, knocking her hat off her head and to the side. I didn't jam my cock down her throat but I did slide it in until she gagged just a little. I pulled it out and she tried her best to keep me from doing so through the power of suction alone. Suction and tongue-action.

As I pulled out, her tongue kept lapping at the underside like she was trying to gain traction on it. I finally pulled it out so she could swallow and she made a show of licked her lips, then said, "I still taste really good. But a little better with your cock juices mixed in with it."

Sam twisted her wrists and the ropes fell off her palms, then she somehow managed to twist her wrists far enough to unhook the snap-links from the collars on her wrists. Apparently being a gymnast made a LOT of parts flexible.

At that, she reached out and grabbed my ass cheeks and began swinging herself back and forth. Me? What the fuck? I put my hands on my hips and stood there, looking around, enjoying the birdsongs and the way the sunlight was breaking through the trees and shifting as the breeze blew the leaves around.

And enjoyed one fantastic blowjob, too. I reached out with one hand and started to grab her pony-tail again, but as soon as he felt me touch it her left hand came shooting up to grab my wrist and put it back on my hip.

But she didn't do it because she wanted it to be gentle. She dug her short nails into my ass and started those bells to ringing again. I don't think I'll EVER be able to listen to "Jingle Bells" without getting an erection hard enough to cut diamonds with.

She kept that motion, suction, tongue-traction thing going for a few minutes (or I kept it going that long, whatever) until I finally felt the surge starting. I started to back away and was getting ready to say something when she let go with her right hand, slapped my ass cheek, put her hand back and dug her nails in and really began slamming herself back and forth. Those bells were really jingling then!

She heard me start breathing harder and when I started to growl a little she pulled her face forward until her forehead was pasted against my abs and started to really work the back of her tongue on the underside of my cockhead.

That didn't last long as my balls spasmed and I began to cum in her mouth. When I finally shot that last squirt I started to back up and she held me in her mouth as she went back to stroking the underside of my head with that marvelous tongue.

I finally pulled her hands free from my ass (I thought for a few seconds I was going to need a damn claw-hammer to get those nails out of my butt) and reluctantly (on both out parts) dragged my softening cock from her eager mouth.

"You can't get a second?" she pouted.

"Not right now." I pointed at myself. "Remember? Old man? Multiple orgasms over last couple of days? Right now I'm so drained I'm lucky to be standing up. What do you say we get you out of that?"

Sam looked disappointed but said, "OK. Hey, did you notice the woods got really quiet after you growled when you came? I thought it was loud, but wasn't sure since the blood was pounding in my ears and I was busy trying to swallow all that cum.

"And speaking of 'hey', what the hell do you eat and drink that you've cum that many times in four days and still managed to pump that much fucking cum into my belly? I probably won't even have to eat dinner tonight!"

"I noticed you didn't have to lick your lips, though."

"Fuck no!! I wasn't wasting any of THAT!!"

"You about ready to head back?"

I thought Sam might protest, but she didn't. She did have a mischievous grin on, though, so I knew she had something planned.

"Can you start taking things down while I duck around the corner and pee?"

"Really, Sam? After what we've just done to each other, you're going to be modest?"

"Just stay here, you old goat!" and she slipped off between the trees.

I chugged probably three-fourths of the water in the bladder in my backpack, then got the ropes untied and re-bundled and was just about to start putting stuff in backpacks when Sam came back.

"I got this if you need to go piss."

I hadn't realized I'd gotten soft enough to just yet, but when she said it, it hit me that I needed to. I walked to the side of the little clearing and started to lightly stroke the underside of my cock to make it flow and she swatted my ass. "Not here, goof!" I plan on using this place again and don't want it to smell like piss! Now go down that little trail a little ways and piss there."

I did and when I got back Sam had all the stuff packed up. And I mean ALL of it. Except my socks and boots.

"'Ere, what's all this then?" I asked in my best fake-Brit bobbie accent.

"I thought we could walk back to the van naked? Or at least part way? Please?"

"Alright."