Motel Stories 04 - Sam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I'd put my socks and boots on and slung my pack over my shoulder, Sam had her backpack fully on and had fastened the chest strap across beneath her breasts, squeezing her tits into a fantastic cleavage. And it was no less fantastic for the fact that there was nothing hiding her perky boobs. And her perky nipples.

I motioned for her to go ahead of me, thinking I no longer had to be careful to avoid getting hit with an HR violation. We'd violated a LOT of HR in the last little bit. But then again, I don't think what we'd done with our "human resources" was actually a violation of anything.

But to my surprise, she told me to go ahead of her.

I started back down the trail and made it a short way before I heard, "Ow!! Damn!!"

I turned around and Sam was sitting on the ground clutching her ankle and pulling a face. "I think it's sprained. Don't suppose you could carry me, could you?"

"I suppose I could - since it's all downhill from here."

She pulled a fake frown at that.

I walked closer to where she sat and said, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm not going to be able to squat to pick you up. But I do believe you mentioned something about a jungle-gym?"

"No problem!"

I turned around and she clambered up my back, then back down. I turned around to see what was up and she was shucking her pack. She handed me hers and I held it in one hand and shrugged mine off and held it in the other.

She clambered back up, then slapped my right pec from over my shoulder and said, "Give me the backpacks."

I handed them to her and she wrapped her arms through the straps and held them in place across my chest.

I wrapped my forearms under her thighs and started back down the trail.

"This is nice," Sam whispered in my ear.

"Is there any chance you'd be willing to explain the contradiction of you being all dominant around work, but liking the idea of being tied up and fucked?"

As she spoke, I could feel her warm breath on the side of my neck. "Youngest child of five. All the others were boys, and all of them were over 6 feet tall. The only way to survive among them was to out-macho them.

"But the flip side of that was that I also wanted to be girl and held tightly but lovingly. Somewhere in my teen years I started experimenting with self-bondage. Nothing too extreme since I didn't want to get caught, and my flexibility helped out a LOT on a couple of occasions, let me tell you!

"I tried to get a couple of guys to play with me, but usually they freaked. A lot of guys, hell, all of them, are much bigger than me and when I'd build up the courage to ask, they'd get all, 'But... I could NEVER do anything like THAT to someone as special as you.' It was especially difficult to ask for something like that since I was on the college gymnastics team."

"I've been meaning to ask. Where'd you go to college?"

"My hometown. Where we're staying right now. Who did you think bent that tree over like that?"

"Let me guess. You?"

"Yeah. I've been practicing that upside down thing up here for years - between college and vacations. You have no idea how many times I've damn near fallen off that thing finger-fucking myself. I've been waiting sooooo long to have someone treat me like I wanted to be treated. And yes, I knew exactly where we were coming... and cumming... because I know that almost nobody uses this trail. Thank you!"

"For what? Thank you!! And by the way, what happened to 'I wouldn't feel safe going by myself'?"

"I had to get you to come somehow. And the 'thanks' was for you sticking your fingers in my pussy while I was talking. That feels fucking awesome the way I'm bouncing on them with every step!!"

"You know what else feels awesome? Your nipples poking into my back."

"Speaking of which, can you let go of my right leg for a second and raise your arm up over your head?"

When I did, she did another one of those magic tricks of hers and suddenly she was around front with the backpacks on my back and her arms up over my shoulders again. I tucked my arms under her thighs just above the knees and clasped my hands together behind my back.

As I continued to walk down the trail she started kissing, licking and sucking on my neck, which was causing the obvious distraction.

"You taste so good. I think I could get addicted to your sweat."

"I've been told I have an addictive personality before."

Sam pulled back and looked at my eyes, then realized I was grinning.

"What?"

"I said I have an addictive personality. But not the kind you think. What I mean is that is usually only takes one hit and women are irretrievably addicted to me. Just can't seem to get me out of their systems."

"You are soooo fucking right about that! Tell you what, old man. If you want to, we can play any time you want. If you're in the mood, find a way to catch me off to the side and call me 'Sami'. DON'T do it around the other guys - I've been telling them for years not to call me that. Coming from them it always seemed like they were talking down to me, and that's what my brother's called me when they were teasing me. From you? That's a nickname I'd gladly hear any time of the day or night. And how about when I want to play, I'll call you 'old man'."

But you call me 'old man' all the time."

"'Cuz I'll always be ready to play with you!! Any time, any where, and any way. Addictive, remember?"

A little while later I tripped over something, not sure what it was. Seriously. Have you ever tried to walk while carrying all that weight and then having a woman's face and hair block your vision of the ground in front of you as she swapped sides every once in a while?

Why "seriously"? I think I might have already mentioned that kissing on me had caused a distraction?

Well when I tripped, she slipped a bit and purely by coincidence the tip of my cock slightly bumped into her still-open pussy. Oh, come on! You've got to be kidding me. Of course I didn't plan it. Her arms were around my neck, mine were behind my back. How could I have possibly gotten us lined up just right at the exact moment I'd trip?

It had taken some doing, let me tell you that. And no, I won't tell you how I did it.

Having slipped so much, Sam was no longer able to reach my neck. But now she was doing interesting things with her tongue across my chest.

I felt her change her grip on the backpacks and she "slipped" a little farther. And yes, I was still in just the right position.

"If I tell you something else, will you promise to not think I'm sick?"

"Of course not, little girl." She shivered.

"My brothers used to call me that when they were teasing me, too. Normally I dislike that almost as much as I don't like hearing 'Sami' from the guys at work. A tease, but not the good kind of tease. And again - from you? It's a pet name that I'd love to hear oh, no more than 70 or 80 times a day.

"But what I started to tell you was that when my dad or my brothers would give me piggy-back rides in my later pre-teen years it used to feel so good rubbing my crotch against their backs. I didn't have crushes on them and don't love any of them as anything more than just as brothers. But I used to love getting those rides. It gave me that funny feeling in my tummy that I didn't know what was until a few years later in bed one night."

"Ah."

"Ah? That's all you have to say?"

"Nope!" And I trudged along a little longer. Waiting.

"Well? What else do you have to say?"

"Ooops. I tripped again." When I "tripped" I managed to hike her knees up a little higher so she had no choice but to slip farther down my torso. And coincidentally farther down the shaft of my cock.

"I'm on birth control - just so you know."

"Well, in that case, how do you feel about horsey-back rides?"

"Aren't they pretty much the same as piggy-back rides?"

"No, little girl," (another shiver), "pigs don't have long enough legs to do this," and I broke into a little bit of a lope. Not a gallop and I don't know if a horse has a gait that would correspond to what I was doing.

It was not necessarily a smooth lope. In fact, it hurt my knees for a couple of days afterward. But right then? I was surfing the adrenalin and endorphin waves for all I was worth.

What it was would have been jarring had she actually been riding a horse. But since she wasn't, it just meant that each time one of my feet slammed into the ground her pussy was jammed down onto my throbbing cock and her clit bumped against my pubic bone. I pulled my arms out from under her knees and cupped her cute little ass cheeks in one apiece. That helped support her weight a little better as I jogged.

I didn't have to keep it up long and she was talking into my chest and trying to bite me. I couldn't make out much of what she was saying, but it seemed to be mostly cuss words mixed with inarticulate growls and moans and howls. This time it was her that made the woods go quiet as she growled/howled her way through yet another orgasm.

I stopped just before we left the shade of the woods. I already knew there was no one else in the parking lot because I'd been scanning ahead the whole time, glancing between trees to make sure no one was coming up the trail.

"Down you go, baby!!" Another shiver.

"You betcha, old man!!" And she dropped both packs behind me, jerked her hips up and off my cock then slid down my legs until she was on the ground in front of me. And yes, she took me literally and went down on me.

"Cunt juice and cock juice and sweat, oh my!!" she said with a smile after she'd taken as much of me into her mouth as she could and then pulled back off. She did a really thorough job of cleaning me. She did an even better job of wringing a second orgasm out of me. This one left me leaning against a tree seeing watching the pretty lights dance around in my vision. No roaring growl, just a satisfied little one.

We got dressed, walked to the van, tossed our packs in the back and I held the passenger door open for her.

"Now THAT is the way to treat a lady!"

"So in spite of that stuff you were saying earlier about patriarchal oppression, you do appreciate chivalry?"

"Yeah, that too. But I was thinking about how you've given me so many orgasms I'm damn near delirious! You mind if I tilt my seat back?"

"No, my little girl Sami, go ahead. You deserve a rest."

Sam shivered a little, smiled a contented smile, slid the seat as far forward as it would go, then reclined it. She was asleep before we were ten minutes down the road.