Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I proceeded to love on Mom's clitoris, sucking and nibbling ever so gently while my tongue probed her secret nooks and crannies around her little penis like nub. Mom began to burble around my cock and I felt her flinging her pelvis upwards, urging me to continue with my incestuous pussy eating. She began to more earnestly suck my aching dick, making delicious gobbling and smacking noises as she gave as good as she was getting.

I heard her begin to moan with my cock in her mouth and I felt the tell-tale fluttering of her stomach muscles and then I was rewarded by a virtual explosion of pussy juices as Mom began to orgasm -- her thighs tightening against the sides of my head to keep my loving mouth in place. I lapped and sucked and drank from Mom's heavenly cunt as she flooded my face with her cream.

That was all it took for me and I sobbed into Mom's pussy as I felt my dick swell and then explode in a torrent of semen, jet after jet of my white, steaming sperm ejaculating in my mother's mouth. I had abstained from masturbating for almost a week, anticipating Mom's visit and now it seemed as if I couldn't stop. Even Mom seemed to choke on the flood of semen I was producing, a fact confirmed when I rolled off Mom's naked body and saw her panting for breath, several globs of spunk splattering her chin.

When she could speak, Mom wheezed, "Oh my god, son! Somebody really needed that! Don't you ever masturbate?" She reached up and scooped the cum off her face and then licked her fingers clean. "Not that I'm complaining!"

We both went into the giggles until I was turned around and with her juices dripping from my face, I kissed her, tasting myself and letting her have a sample of her own sweet pussy cream. It felt so damn good to finally have Mom back in my arms again. We lay there naked in bed, wrapped up in each others arms and legs until well after sundown. Mom gave me all the latest news from home.

Dad was, well, Dad -- consumed with everything related to hunting or fishing. "Oh, and now, bowling. Two nights a week," Mom reported with a bit of ill will in her voice. "And your brothers have both signed papers to go into the military -- one joining the Marines, the other enlisting into the Navy." Mom leaned into me and kissed me. "And by this time next year, it will be you and me, forever, John."

"It can't come soon enough, Mom," I replied after I kissed her back. So much seemed to be happening so fast, but not fast enough for me. Mom and me together for the rest of our lives -- yeah, I could hardly stand to wait for it.

We snuggled quietly for a few minutes and then Mom, her voice full of mischief said, "Oh, I think I embarrassed your first woman, son." She looked up into my eyes, her own full of amusement.

"Oh yeah, how's that, Mom?"

"I was in the 24/7 convenience store a few weeks ago and guess who was working the register?"

I laughed and said. "Darleen? Oh hell, Mom, what did you do?"

Mom replied, "Well, I was standing there in line and I just stared at her like the jealous woman I am and she finally noticed. By the time she was waiting on me, she was bright red. She knew that I knew about her and my son."

"What did you say, Mom?"

Mom looked smug as she answered me. "Nothing, just 'hi Darleen, how are you,' and..." Mom's voice dropped to a deadly tone, "My son, John said to tell you, 'Hello.'"

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as Mom said in that same icy voice, "I wanted to claw her eyes out -- be the first to fuck my son...bitch."

Mom's words made me shiver and surprisingly, they made me hard again -- who knew jealousy could be such a turn on. Mom felt my hardness and moved to squat over me. As Mom lowered herself on me, I said as I felt her flowered cunt lips engulf my erection, "I promise you again, Mom. I am a one woman man."

Mom gave me that same icy look for a long moment as she slowly slipped down my cock and then couldn't hold it anymore, laughing and moaning as she ground her hairy bush against my groin. "I don't mind my son fucking another woman -- I love watching you fuck Deb, but I think, as your mother, I should have first approval of your selections!" Mom sneered at me then, partly teasing me and partly from being impaled on my cock. I could feel myself throbbing against her tightly clasping cunt muscles.

Slowly, Mom began to move up and down on my cock, pistoning up and down, her silky wet flesh massaging my erect penis. Mom's massive breasts bobbed in time to her movements, the large sloping gourd shaped tits swaying almost hypnotically as my mother had her way with me. Mom's calf muscles began to bulge at the strain, but Mom seemed perfectly content to fuck me this way. I savored the moment, enjoying the opportunity to just stare happily at my mother.

The more I looked, the more I realized some little changes. As Mom rode me, I reached out and caressed her breasts, letting my hand slide down to her round stomach. It suddenly hit me. "Mom -- you've lost weight!" And she had. Mom's figure was still a full one, but with a little more definition. Her stomach pooch wasn't as big as it had been and as I reached out with my free hand, I realized that Mom's thigh was more tone than before.

Mom beamed at me proudly and I felt her flex her cunt muscles in reward, doing things to my cock that words are simply too inadequate for. "Thanks for noticing, sweetheart," Mom said. "Mommy's been working off her tension and stress from missing her darling son! And, Mommy wants to look sexy for her son." Mom's voice had gotten husky with her last words. She looked down at me with such a look of love and desire.

"Oh Mom, I will always love you and want you! You will always be sexy to me, Mom," I moaned with happiness.

Mom twisted and rolled her hips as she bounced on my cock. "I love you too, John," Mom replied, her voice quavering now. She had leaned forward and was getting some serious clitoral attention as she rasped up and down on my cock and in a squat she was getting maximum penetration, my cock going as deep as possible into her womb.

It didn't take too much longer before Mom was struggling to keep moving, not from exhaustion, but from her body beginning to be racked with orgasmic convulsions. Mom rose up one final time and then with agonizing slowness, squatted down, down until our pubic hairs were entangled in the wetness of her flooding cunt. Mom arched her back and ground herself against me, my cock pressing into her cervix as her pussy tightened its grip on my erection, coating it with her slick, searing hot juices. "I -- Love -- You -- Johnnn!" Mom cried out as she came.

The sight of Mom creaming on my cock was enough and I didn't try to hold back, but surrendered to the sweet delight of flooding Mom's womb with my sperm, both of our bodies spasming as we were engulfed with incestuous pleasure.

Finally, Mom's strength faded and she collapsed on top of me, her breasts pillowing out against my chest as her lips found mine and we kissed and gasped for air and kissed some more. My cock was still trapped inside Mom's pussy, her muscles hanging onto me possessively.

When we could speak again, Mom lifted her head off my chest and said, "Speaking of your former lovers, have you seen your friend, Molly, lately?"

"Um, yeah, we hang out some," I replied. "We went out for beers last Saturday night."

"Have you fucked Molly lately?" Mom said in a teasing voice. "Tell Momma the truth. Momma knows if her son is telling the truth or not."

I grinned and raised my head and gave Mom a quick peck on the lips. "Nope, I told you, I am a one woman, or rather I'm a one Mom man."

Mom smiled down at me, her face betraying how pleased she was. "That's my good son. Now, have you told your Molly that I want to meet her?"

I nodded. "Yes, she says she's looking forward to it. You and I will try and hook up with her tomorrow night after the game." I paused, unsure how to put into words my feelings on this. "Mom, why are you so intent on meeting Molly? I love you, I'm your man."

Mom grinned and waggled her eyebrows. "I know, son, and I love you. I don't doubt that I'm your woman either, but..." Mom paused and stroked my face. "There's more to it than that. Something in your voice when you talk about her -- she's more than just a -- what did you call it -- a fuck buddy. I want to find out what that is."

"Okay, but how do we go about this? Should I just say, Molly, I want you to meet the love of my life who just happens to be my mother. Mom, meet Molly."

Mom shrugged and replied, "I'm not worried about that -- from everything you've said about her, she sounds very open minded." A very mischievous smile crossed Mom's face and she added, "I'm sure Molly and I are going to get along wonderfully."

That gave me lots to think about over the next several hours as Mom and I finally retrieved the groceries from the floor and made dinner. Having eaten and rested, Mom and I went to bed for the night, somehow finding time to sleep after a long bout of lovemaking. The last thing I recalled as I faded into dreamland, was how wonderful it was to have Mom's head nestled against my chest and her shapely leg draped across my thighs; and how I felt more content and happy than at any time in the previous two months.

The next day was a flurry of activity as I accompanied Mom on a shopping spree in downtown Chicago. I passed many men who sat with looks of resignation on their faces as they waited resolutely for their wives outside dressing rooms, but I was more than delighted to just spend time with Mom, be it shopping for shoes, dresses or lingerie. We finished the afternoon strolling through the Chicago Museum of Art. Mom made me blush as we walked through a gallery of sculptures, pausing at one male nude after another and shaking her head and announcing, "Nope, doesn't compare to my John!" Those comments drew more than a few stern, scolding stares as well as some astonished looks and a few appraising glances from other women. Mom paid them all no mind at all, laughing and moving onto the next.

Late afternoon found us on campus, making our way towards the football stadium. It was brisk, the wind off the lake sending a chill through everyone. Mom looked stunning, wearing another tight sweater -- green this time, with a long black wool dress slit down the side and black boots. Over this, Mom had put on a wool serape. Mom had her hair pulled back into a pony tail and was as beautiful a woman that ever walked the planet.

We found our seats in the stadium -- about half way up the stands, but near the fifty yard line. We sat in the bleachers amongst a mixed group of alumni, professors and spouses and students. The air grew colder with each moment as the first half of the game progressed. Mom was a delight to be with -- she threw herself into the game with complete enthusiasm. We feasted on hot dogs and pretzels from the concession stands and hot chocolate that we'd brought along in a thermos, Mom winking at me naughtily as she ate her hot dog with enthusiasm. "I'm gonna eat a bigger hot dog later tonight," she whispered into my ear, flicking her tongue out and sending a shiver through me that had nothing to do with the cold weather.

As the homecoming festivities began during half-time, Mom pulled my backpack out from under the seat and from it, revealed a blanket -- no, a quilt that she had packed away before we'd left my place. "I'm getting cold, John, how about you?" Mom asked as she unfolded it and proceeded to drape it across our laps and pulling it up until it was tucked under our chins.

Mom scooted a little closer to me and I felt her hand fall on my thigh and she smiled at me in a way that would make the most impotent of men erect. Then I realized what quilt was covering us. "This is Granny Polly's quilt," I stated.

Mom nodded, an amused and naughty look on her face, confirming what I already knew. This was Mom's treasured quilt, made by her grandmother -- the same quilt that Mom had lain on when Grandpa Tom took her virginity and which we had made love on this past summer at the old family home.

"I thought it might come in useful tonight," Mom said. "We have good memories with this quilt and maybe we'll make some more this evening." I felt her squeeze my leg as she turned her attention back to the presentation of the homecoming court on the football field.

Within a few minutes, I felt Mom's hand spider-walk along my thigh. "Sit up, straight, son," Mom admonished me. I did so and realized it allowed Mom better access to my fly and zipper. Slowly, Mom unzipped my pants and then her knowledgeable fingers began to explore. Mom slipped through the front of my shorts and fished out my already hard cock. "That's a lovely one," Mom commented, nodding towards the field where the Homecoming Queen was being delivered in a convertible Corvette. Mom smiled at me and began to stroke my cock.

"I love you, Mom," I said softly as Mom masturbated me. I marveled at her deft touch, her soft fingers stroking and caressing, making me squirm as Mom milked the head of my cock, her thumb brushing ever so maddeningly over my slit. Her arm moved so imperceptibly that one could barely tell she was doing anything at all.

"I know, John. Momma loves you too." Mom replied, leaning in to kiss me. Mom stroked me with skill and finesse and teased me -- drawing it out and not letting me cum too soon. When my breath would quicken and I began to tense up, Mom would squeeze me and expertly calm my aching cock down. All this while we watched some girl be crowned as Homecoming Queen. It didn't take long for me, despite the cold air to be sweating profusely, making me shiver not from cold, but from pleasure.

It wasn't until the second half resumed that Mom let me come, speeding up her strokes and doing magical things with her fingers that had me roaring in delight while the crowd roared at the kickoff of the third quarter.

Mom cupped her free hand over my cock to catch my stream of semen, leaning a little awkwardly in to do so. As the kick receiver took the catch and scooted downfield, Mom yelled loudly, "Go, boy, go! Show us what you got!" grinning at me as she shouted.

I shook and shivered as Mom pumped me empty. I gave Mom my most loving smile and said, "Wow!" Mom just smiled back and stroked me a couple of more times before she tucked me lovingly back inside my shorts and zipped me up.

"Honey, would you pour your Mom another cup of hot chocolate?" Mom asked me.

"After that, Mom, I'd do anything you asked," I responded enthusiastically.

I poured Mom a fresh cup of hot chocolate and handed it to her. Mom slipped out the hand that she had jacked me off with and I felt my eyes widen as I saw streamers of sperm hanging off her fingers. "Oops!" Mom giggled and she brought her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. She then took the cup from me and took a sip. "Mmmm, not a bad combination, son; I think this could be turn into an addiction."

Mom then pulled her other hand carefully out from under the quilt, still cupped -- her palm holding a pool of my semen. Mom watched me stare awestruck at her as she tipped her hand over the cup of hot chocolate and let my jism ooze down into the hot liquid. Then Mom carefully scraped her palm along the rim of the Styrofoam cup, scrapping more semen off into her hot chocolate.

An older woman , perhaps sixty years old and I assumed the wife of an old English professor from my Freshman year, turned around in front of us and did a double take as Mom finished dumping my seed into her drink and then nonchalantly licked her hand clean of any remaining spunk. The woman eyed Mom's cup and the globs of semen floating on top. Her eyes widened and she gasped as she realized what she was seeing.

The woman stared up at Mom who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Mom raised the cup up as if she was about to make a toast and said, "Nothing like fresh cream, straight from the tap, is there?"

The woman turned bright red and then a smile fluttered across her face and she gave Mom a quick nod and turned back around. Mom looked pleased as she swirled her cup around, mixing my semen with the chocolate before she took a sip. "You are so bad, Mom," I said, trying not to laugh. "Thank you." I leaned in and kissed her, tasting chocolate and myself on her lips.

We turned our attention back to the game -- our university was behind by five points. We sat quietly for a while, then Mom reached out and took my hand. "Oh baby, your hand is so cold," Mom said. "Would you like to warm your hand up?"

I shrugged and said, "Forgot to wear gloves tonight, Mom. I'll be alright."

Mom squeezed my hand again and said in that low, husky, "I want to fuck you right now," voice, said, "I said, would you like to warm your hand up, son?"

Okay, so sometimes, I'm a bit slow. I grinned at Mom and slipped my hand underneath the quilt. I wasn't very surprised to find that Mom had tugged her dress around to position the split to expose the top of her right thigh. I slipped my hand between Mom's thighs, feeling the heat emanating from between her legs long before my fingertips brushed the curly mass of hair that made up Mom's thick bush.

I whispered into Mom's ear, "Didn't you teach us to always wear underwear, Mom?"

Mom wiggled a bit on the bleacher, spreading her thighs a bit wider as I angled my arm to give me better access and replied, "You want me to put them on right now?"

I grinned and shook my head. My middle finger touched wet, juicy and steaming flesh and Mom let out a little sigh as I sank my finger up to the second knuckle into her soaking pussy.

I stirred up Mom's wet juices for a few minutes, pausing every now and then to probe one of Mom's pleasure points. Mom continued to sigh and to occasionally bite her lower lip. I added a second finger and then a third and Mom tried to flex her pelvis against my probing digits without seeming obvious. I began to tease various sensitive spots and accidentally found a new one, catching Mom off guard and causing her to squeal with pleasure.

"Oops," I said in my best innocent voice.

"Oops my ass, son," Mom panted. "Whatever you do, don't forget that place -- that felt wonderful, John."

I turned my wrist slightly and used my thumb to search for Mom's clitoris which I knew from long experience had emerged from its hood, seeking to join the party. I began to gently caress and rub the swollen nub, making Mom's sighs intensify. For long minutes I fingered Mom's pussy, taking her to that place that was just short of orgasm.

I divided my time watching the game and watching Mom. You know I think she's the most beautiful woman in the world and at that moment, she had that extra special quality that all women on the verge of orgasm possess. Mom's eyes were closed and she was rocking ever so slightly and shivering, not from the cold but from the intensity of her pleasure. I let my fingers flutter inside her, showing off my knowledge of my mother's most secret erogenous points while I waited for the right moment to push her over the edge.

Mom was growing desperate, whispering, "Please, son, please now," when the opportune moment arrived. The crowd's cheering began to swell as our team's quarterback lobbed a lateral pass to our best running back on our own twenty yard line. As he broke through the defensive line and the crowd began to roar, I stepped up my efforts on Mom's clitoris while my middle finger curled upwards and sought out Mom's G-spot.

While the crowd leapt to its feat and cheered the running back down the line, Mom began to orgasm, her cries of delight all but lost amongst the bedlam of the crowd. Mom's hand clamped down on mine, her nails digging into my flesh, intent on keeping my hand in place as I fingered and teased her through her orgasm. The crowd's screams hit a higher crescendo and Mom screamed right along with them, even as she slumped against me as her body shook and convulsed. My fingers were bathed in a torrent of fresh pussy juice, slick and hot as her cunt tried to tighten around my busy fingers.