Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calming down was hard, especially when I could look down and see (as well as feel) two sets of lips kissing my penis -- two tongues dancing over and around my cock, often working in tandem to share a kiss, their mouths joined around my aching erection, as they both stared at me with loving eyes.

Finally, Molly was sucking the head of my cock while Mom was licking my shaft when Molly raised a finger to Mom's lips. Mom obligingly sucked her finger, Molly leaving it there until it was slick and dripping with Mom's saliva. Then as Mom joined her in licking my cockhead, Molly slipped a finger down below my balls and into my asscrack, probing until she found my asshole. Slowly, Molly wormed her saliva lubricated finger into my ass, probing into me until she found my prostate.

"OHMYGOD!" I shouted as without any warning, I began to cum, ejaculating great spurts of semen into Mom's and Molly's mouths, splattering ribbons of sperm against their lips and cheeks and noses. Molly giggled as she caught a splash of white hot jism on her tongue while she continued to finger my ass. I was shocked that I even had that much sperm left in my balls, but Molly's little trick seemed to have tapped unknown reservoirs of semen in my balls and I just kept cumming until both Mom and Molly had faces dripping with my spunk. My cock jerked and offered one last spurt that splashed off Mom's upper lip as Molly suddenly withdrew her probing finger. I went limp, almost overwhelmed by the intensity of my orgasm. Even Mom was a little wide-eyed at my response.

"Sugar, I think you liked that," Molly murmured in a pleased voice.

Mom nodded and said in a voice that promised future delights, "Yeah, I'm gonna have to remember that little trick!"

I managed to reply, "Fine...by...me," before lying back and watching as Mom and Molly kissed and licked each other clean. Words cannot truly describe the carnality of the vision that was my mother, a thick streamer of my semen strung out between her extended tongue and Molly's lips. Each licked and kissed my jism from each other's face only to share their treasure in a passionate kiss.

Finally we were all cuddling again, Molly wide-eyed as Mom and I recounted how our love affair began and confessed our hopeful plans for the future. We talked into the wee hours of the night and then fell asleep, our bodies embracing in a tumble of arms and legs, warming ourselves in the cool autumn night.

In the dim light of early morning, I woke to find Mom and Molly again locked passionately in a Sapphic embrace, each sighing happily as they licked each other towards orgasm. I watched sleepily at the two lovely women in the dim light. Mom seemed to sense my awakening and slowly she reached out a hand to me.

I did not join them, somehow understanding that this was a special moment for Mom and Molly, but also feeling privileged for being able to witness it and to have a small role as I held Mom's hand as she and Molly made love. Afterwards, both kissed me before falling back into a satisfied slumber, offering me the sweet taste of each other before sleep claimed us all.

When I woke again, it was to the murmur of whispers and the late morning sun was streaming through the window. I rolled over to see Molly, now dressed again in her tight fitting sweater dress, half kneeling on the bed and kissing Mom, who looked incredibly erotic, with her bed tousled hair and the blankets covering her up to her waist, and her heavy, slightly sagging breasts exposed. Their kiss ended and Mom eased back down.

Molly came around and leaning over, kissed me. "It's late, sugar. I need to get going."

"Are you sure, Molly?" I replied. "We'd love for you to stay." I added, glancing over at Mom who nodded in agreement.

Molly gave me her loving grin and kissed me once more. ""That's sweet, John, and I want to thank you and your Mom for the greatest night of my young naughty life. But, I need to get going, besides, this is your's and your Mom's time together -- treasure each moment before she has to go back home." She kissed me again and then stood up and looked at me and Mom as Mom scooted over and cuddled with me.

"Thank you both for sharing your love with me. God creates love in so many different ways -- I'm proud to have experienced the wonderful love you two share as mother and son and as lovers."

Mom touched my shoulder and replied, "You're welcome in John's bed -- in our bed anytime, Molly." Mom gave a little sexy laugh and continued, "From this day on, I'm going to think of you like a daughter, Molly."

Molly shivered a little and gave us both a look that held the promise of love and lust. "Thank you...Mom." Molly giggled and stuck her tongue out at us. "Lord Jesus, just calling you Mom makes me wet." She waggled her fingers at us and said, "I love you two -- take care." And then she was gone, leaving me alone with the woman I loved more than the world itself.

Mom and I cuddled quietly for quite a while -- savoring that sweet weariness that accompanies a lusty bout of lovemaking. Finally, Mom broke the silence by asking, "Son, are you okay with Molly and me -- what we did?"

I pulled Mom tight to me and looking into her eyes, replied, "Seeing you two together is one of the loveliest things I've ever witnessed, Mom."

"And, if we want to do it again?"

I kissed my mother and said, "Whatever makes you happy, Mom. That's all I'll ever want for you. I love you, Mom."

Mom replied with one of her cock rising loving looks and kissed me, her tongue searching out mine for the beginning of a long, loving, and incestuous kiss. I felt Mom's hand travel downwards underneath the blanket, searching and discovering that several hours of sleep had indeed restored my vigor. Mom stroked me until I was fully erect and then she climbed onto me, slowly lowering herself onto my throbbing cockstand. "Mmm, I love you too, son," Mom sighed as her pussy enveloped my erect penis, wrapping me in her soft, wet and oh so warm folds of motherly flesh. Her knees pressed against my waist as she rested on top of me -- her large, meaty tits dragging across my chest as she leaned in and kissed me again.

Taking our time, we made love, slowly rocking together, drawing out each movement of her pussy lifting and falling on my cock, her tender sugar walls clinging to my shaft. We were mother and son joined, becoming that one erotic and carnal being that made our union so unique and special.

"You're fucking your mother," Mom whispered to me, her lips less than an inch from mine -- beads of sweat forming on her face, eventually falling onto mine. "Your mother loves to be fucked by her son." Mom kissed me again, her hands clasping my face as she expressed her love and passion for me in the touch of her lips and tongue, even as her pussy squeezed around my cock.

"I want you to be able to fuck me anytime, son," Mom panted. "Even when I'm not here." Mom squirmed against me, flexing her pelvis to grant another bit of room inside her for my cock.

"Mom?"

Mom's heart was pounding -- I could feel her excitement in spite of the leisurely pace of our lovemaking. "When you want to, make love to Molly, sweetheart. Fuck your lovely little friend and remember, when you're fucking her, you're really fucking me -- you're fucking your mother, John."

Mom's juices were flooding, bathing my cock in her hot, slick cream as she neared orgasm. Mom's kisses became more urgent, yet she refused to increase her pace -- making the movements of our lovemaking sweet, delicious and incestuous agony. Mom moaned and looking down at me, said, "Make love to Molly whenever you want -- Mmmaaagghhh." Mom licked her lips and grinned and managed to gasp, "Just don't go overboard, son. Save some of that sweet loving for Mommy. Christmas will be here soon and Mommy will need plenty of loving from her lover-son."

Mom's cunt clamped down and began to milk my cock involuntarily as Mom began to orgasm. I groaned with delight and began cumming too -- my semen flooding Mom's womb. In between our mutual sighs and moans, we cried out our love for each other and lost ourselves in the moment of incestuous pleasure and at the thought of our future lovemaking.

Christmas was coming. Great changes were coming -- some changes that we had planned and some changes we had no idea were approaching. None of that mattered at the moment -- we were mother and son, locked together in the carnal embrace that was the ultimate moment of unity for a man and a woman. It was the perfect moment, suspended in time -- so simple yet so complex -- a son and his mother making love and in love.

To be continued...