Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scarcely remember getting off the 'El' and climbing the flights of stairs to my apartment. Suddenly we were in the warm studio apartment and touching and kissing were now joined by a frantic effort to disrobe each other.

Mom and I sandwiched Molly between us -- Mom in front and me in back and together, we stripped the young woman. I worked Molly's red panties off while Mom slowly pulled Molly's sweater dress up, revealing first her luscious thighs ending in her black-haired bush, neatly trimmed in a 'V' and her full ass cheeks. Molly sighed as both Mom and I showered her with kisses.. On and up over her flat stomach we tugged her dress; unleashing her firm, bountiful breasts, erect nipples standing up over an inch long and round like dimes. Mom leaned over and sucked each one while I cupped and lifted Molly's meaty tits. Finally, pulling the dress over her head, getting it stuck and blinding Molly momentarily while I nuzzled her neck and Mom kissed her lips and we both pinched and pulled at her hard, rubbery nipples, making her moan and sag in our arms.

Then it was Mom's turn as Molly and I flanked her. Molly undid Mom's skirt and pulled it off her -- giving life to my vision of her and Mom earlier by squatting and running her right hand through Mom's thick mat of hair before pressing her face into Mom's hairy bush and rolling her tongue up along her swollen and bloomed labia lips. I pulled Mom's sweater over her head, freeing her massive breasts, slightly sagging and looking so erotic sloped on her chest -- her thick, aroused nipples standing up and looking like they might burst. Molly trailed kisses up her body and joined me at sucking Mom's tits.

Finally, it was my turn -- Mom pulling my shirt off me while Molly helped me remove shoes, socks and then pants, flinging them across the room as she squatted and took me in her hand. Mom licked and bit my hard, pebbled nipples and then gave me butterfly kisses as she slowly lowered herself downwards to squat next to Molly. I felt like I was about to pass out as I gazed happily down at two women who kept their eyes on me as they took turns sucking my cock. Both had their techniques and both were familiar with my likes -- Mom and Molly both have talented tongues, but had different styles of cocksucking. I groaned in sheer delight as they watched me watch them suck my aching penis.

Molly sucked the head of my cock vigorously while her tongue fluttered madly over my slit and then she let me slip from her mouth and looked at Mom and said, "Carrie, I want to see your son fuck you...right now!"

Mom giggled and said, "My pleasure, honey," as they both slowly rose up and kissed me. We stumbled towards the bed and Mom fell into it, rolling over and over until her head was on the pillows and she was spread-eagled -- legs wide open and inviting, her thick bush split wide by her pink, wet flesh, gleaming in the light of the room. Mom's huge breasts heaved and rolled as she breathed heavily, anticipating my climbing on top of her.

Molly climbed up beside her, lying not quite on one side -- her legs opening and closing as she revealed her wetness as well. I felt my breath go away as I was able to see Mom and Molly naked and aroused together for the first time. My unconscious incestuous desires were clear to see as I gazed at their aroused naked flesh. Mom and Molly -- black hair spilled on the pillows, both with large breasts (Molly's tits on a slightly smaller frame seemed larger by just a little bit), both with voluptuous figures, shapely legs, but with different pussies. Mom's in a forest of hair with long, full labial lips while Molly's cunt was of shorter length, her pussy lips thicker and plumper. Two southern beauties laying in my bed and both staring eagerly up at me. I felt my cock throb and slap up against my stomach.

"Come to Momma, son," Mom sighed, holding out her arms to me. "Come fuck your mother, John,"

I did as only a good son could do -- I obeyed my mother. I climbed up into the bed and knelt between Mom's widespread legs. As Molly watched in awe, I eased onto Mom, rolling my hips to meet her own pelvic lift and felt the head of my cock ease into Mom's spongy, silky wet opening. "I love you, Mom," I breathed as I thrust steadily into her.

Mom cried out as I buried myself in her hot pussy with one motion, my shaft swollen and scraping her sweet cunt walls as she tightened her cunt muscles around me, massaging me as I felt my cock head press into her cervix. Mom's legs lifted and pulled back, coming to cross over each other against my back and pull me even deeper into her.

The sweet pleasure of our incestuous joining was increased with the knowledge that we were fucking for an audience; allowing us to make love openly and proudly as mother and son while someone watched admiringly.

We kissed as we began to move together -- perfect, knowing lovers touching and fucking as only two people in love can do. Mom's tits pressed into my chest -- her breasts jiggling as we slapped bellies again and again. Between kisses, Mom and I would glance over at Molly who watched us in disbelief and joy.

"It -- you two are so beautiful," she whispered. "You two look so happy together, like love itself come to life." Molly reached out and caressed my face and then stroked Mom's face, gasping as Mom reached out and sucked her forefinger.

Mom slowly let Molly's finger slip from her lips and said, "I want to taste you, Molly dear."

Molly shivered and we watched as she slipped her hand down between her legs and dipped her finger into her own pussy, stirring it around and then emerging with her finger glistening with her juices. She brought her wet finger to my mother's lips and Mom obligingly sucked it off. "Sweet as honey, Molly, but I mean, I want to taste you...now."

Molly giggled as she suddenly realized what Mom was requesting. To be honest, I was tickled that I wasn't the only one slow on the uptake today. Molly quickly was on her knees and then easing herself in front of me, facing the wall as she straddled Mom's face. I had a bird's eye view as she lowered her cunt to Mom's waiting mouth -- her labia spread and quivering, dripping pussy cream as she sat on Mom's face. Mom let out a cooing sound that was muffled and cut off as her lips and tongue welcomed Molly's wet meat and she began to eat my friend out.

I felt Mom's body beneath me react to licking her first pussy besides her big sisters while being simultaneously fucked by her loving son. Mom's pussy squeezed me a little tighter, pulsating incredibly as I slipped my meat in and out of her. I began to alternate between nuzzling Mom's meaty tits and showering little licks and kisses on Molly's fleshy ass cheeks -- making her squeal as I ran my tongue down her lower back and along the crack of her ass.

I could hear and see Mom's mouth hungrily gobbling Molly's young pussy -- her tongue flickering this way and that as Molly rocked on my mother's face. Mom's lips and chin were coated thickly with Molly's cunt cream and I could smell Molly's aroused pussy as well as hear her happy groans and cries. Bracing myself on one arm, I reached around and found Molly's right breast and squeezed her soft flesh, playing and teasing her erect and elongated nipple.

I found a steady pace and fucked Mom until she began to lose control -- her legs tightening around my back and then falling helplessly akimbo as her pussy began to throb in orgasm, bathing my erection in her wet juices. I began to increase my motion, slamming harder and harder into Mom's molten, syrupy cunt. I released Molly's tit and brought my hand around, tracing a line down her back, over her ass cheeks and underneath, slipping a finger against her quivering cunt until I could feel Mom's lower lip as she nibbled on Molly's pussy. I sensed that Mom was working her tongue on Molly's clitoris and slipped a finger inside the young woman's wet pussy, curling it to rub her inner wall.

She yelped as I fingered her while Mom tongued her, her own ass now bucking against Mom's face more frantically. "Oh my Christ!" Molly panted. "I'm gonna cum, sugar -- your Mommm's got a -- OOHHHH -- awesome tongue!" It had been almost a year, but I recognized Molly's higher pitched voice, now filled with little yelps as a sign she was cumming as well as Mom's frantic writhing underneath me as I slammed my cock deep in her again and again.

Mom's whole body suddenly convulsed, almost throwing Molly off her face and I heard her scream -- the sound muffled by Molly's sweet pussy. Mom's cunt clamped down hard on my shaft and I roared triumphantly as I let loose with another load of hot semen, bathing Mom's womb with my seed. Molly's little yelps escalated into a high pitched scream so loud, I thought Mom must have bitten her by accident, but the scream evolved into sobs of "YES! YES! YES!" as Molly ground her pussy against Mom's face.

Molly's triumphant cries of orgasm peaked and slowly faded and she suddenly slumped over and fell onto her back, revealing Mom's gasping face, drenched in Molly's pussy juices. Mom's own orgasm was fading as we both slowed down and I sank gratefully on her body, my cock still hard and throbbing as I took in the carnal scene before me.

Without hesitation, I moved to kiss Mom, enjoying the remembered taste of Molly's juices as I kissed and licked Mom's lips and face. Mom was grinning triumphantly as she kissed me back, licking some of Molly's cream smeared on my face. "That was fun, son!" Mom wheezed as she squeezed my cock with her cunt, making me shiver. "You're still hard, baby!" she gasped.

Glancing over at Molly who was grinning as she gasped for breath, Mom gave my cock another loving motherly squeeze and said, "Fuck her now, John. Show Mommy what a good cocksman you are!"

I sighed and smiled at Mom as I slowly withdrew my erect dick from her pussy with a wet plop. I eased off her and reached out to caress Molly's leg. She scooted around crossways on the bed and raised her legs, reminding me that she preferred for me to lift her legs up and let them rest against my chest as we fucked -- literally tucking her up into a sexy ball of flesh.

I took her by her ankles and lifted them up, spreading them slightly to get better access to her neatly trimmed cunt, now flowered and glistening wet from Mom's loving ministrations. "God and Jesus, sugar, it's been too long," hissed Molly as her cunt lips kissed the head of my cock. Then she flung back her head and moaned as I pressed my already cum covered penis into her tight pussy. Her legs stiffened and quivered as I sank my shaft into her vise like cunt, her toes curling with pleasure.

Molly had a sweet pussy, but it felt odd to be fucking anyone but Mom, but a thrill went through me as I felt Mom kneel next to me and whisper, "Remember baby, when you fuck her, you're fucking me -- you're fucking Mommy!" Molly began to sob as Mom's words spurred me to begin fucking my friend fast and furious. Molly clawed the sheets as I hammered my cock into her.

Mom' hands quickly found their way to Molly's breasts, taking hold of her bouncing tits, teasing and stretching Molly's already long and swollen nipples. "Ohhhh yessss -- ohhhhh myyy lorddd!" Molly cried as I fucked her and Mom leaned over and began to suck on her nipples, biting and pulling on them with her teeth, rolling her tongue over them and flicking the long, rubbery tips of her breasts.

Mom moved on, letting her hands maul Molly's breasts as she rose up and began kissing her, tongues dueling and dancing, their faces growing wet from saliva, sweat and the remnants of Molly's cunt cream smeared on Mom's face. The warm room grew hot -- we were all sweating like we were in a steam bath -- the room filling with the smell of both Mom's and Molly's aroused pussies and the smell of freshly ejaculated spunk. The aroma seemed to permeate our slick, sweaty bodies and increase our ardor even more.

Molly's cunt tightened around my cock as her sensitive flesh yielded to another orgasm, her fiery flesh squeezing my cock demanding my seed. "Oh God!" I moaned as I felt my own need to cum growing. Normally I should have been able to hold out for a long time, but just the sight of Mom and Molly in a carnal embrace was enough to make any man cum. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yessss, cum in me, sugar!" sobbed Molly, trying to fuck back; to take me deeper, but barely able to control her spasming body.

Mom rose up and kissed me, snaking her tongue into my mouth and sucking on my tongue, urging me to "Fuck her son. Show her how good you make your mother feel with that big dick. Fuck her like you fuck Mommy!" I groaned into Mom's mouth as I drove deep one last time and with my cock buried in Molly's womb, I began to cum -- one white hot spurt after another of my semen, bathing her young pussy walls with baby-making seed.

Molly went spastic, her body convulsing -- my semen spurring her orgasm on to new heights before going limp -- tears rolling down her face and her only visible movement her heaving breasts as she tried to breathe. Her pussy continued to squeeze and milk me for every drop of my jism and her sugar walls massaged me long past the moment I stopped ejaculating.

Finally, I slipped from the grasp of Molly's pussy and collapsed at her side, gathering just enough strength to lean over and give her a loving kiss. Mom knelt over us, gazing at us with such love and desire that it made my heart want to swell and burst. Despite the wonderful fuck I had just enjoyed, one look at Mom and I knew who my heart and cock truly belonged to.

"That was beautiful," Mom said softly as if she were in church. "It was like seeing myself as a teenager, getting fucked by the man who will be my son in the future." She slipped down onto her belly and spread my legs. "I need a little taste of my son and you, Molly." I bet you taste divine." Mom took my rapidly shrinking cock in her mouth, making me groan as she rolled her tongue over the still sensitive flesh, licking up the creamy mixture of mine and Molly's juices.

Molly groaned as she watched my mother clean my cock with her mouth. Shaking her head, she said, "You fuck your mother. You're in love with your mother and the two of you are lovers. Oh -- My -- God!" Molly grasped my hand and brought it to her lips. "John Hamilton, this is the lewdest, sexiest, wildest moment of my life. Thank you, sugar."

Molly struggled to sit up and then spun slightly and leaned in to kiss my mother. "Thank you, Carrie -- thank you for letting me be witness to the most erotic lovemaking of my life."

Mom returned her kiss enthusiastically, her tongue dancing with Molly's as her hands caressed Molly's body. "Sweetie, you ain't seen nothing yet," Mom said huskily when she finished their kiss. Mom glanced over at me and we smiled knowingly at each other. "I think John needs a little recuperation time and I know the perfect thing to inspire him."

Mom pushed Molly onto her back and swung herself around and lifted her leg and straddled Molly's face. "I think I have something you enjoy and I know I'm going to love what you have between your legs, Molly," Mom murmured as she lowered her mouth to Molly's open and semen filled pussy. Mom lowered her own cunt to Molly's waiting mouth and tongue as she ran her tongue the length of Molly's slit, lapping up oozing sperm and pussy cream.

Molly let out a muffled cry as Mom tongue teased her sensitive flesh -- her cries fading into noisy licking as she began to eat my mother's pussy. I could only watch in awe as my beautiful sexy mother and best friend pleasured each other in a passionate sixty-nine, each hungrily lapping up my jism mixed with their juices. My eyes roamed their sweat-slick bodies, their meaty tits pillowing against each other's stomachs, luscious thighs tightening around dark haired heads which bobbed and nodded as they ate each other out and fingers cupped ass cheeks, pulling their tasty treasures closers to busy lips and probing tongues.

The lewd and wonderful sounds of pussy eating began to mix with sighs and moans of pleasure as both Mom and Molly licked, nibbled and sucked. Their bodies began to move in an erotic rhythm of unspoken joy and I watched with lust and delight, wondering which would orgasm first. I moved around my old bed, looking at my mother and my friend from different angles, seeing the pleasure on their faces as tongues dug deep inside cunts, mining my seed from each other's wombs.

Molly surrendered first, unable to continue and sobbing out her orgasmic joy as her power of speech failed her. I watched as tears dripped from her cum smeared face and her mouth made an 'O" as she crooned her delight as Mom continued to flutter her tongue over Molly's swollen clit.

Then Molly rallied and attacked Mom's pussy with a ferocious effort, clamping her lips around Mom's swollen nub and then it was my mother who yielded to her orgasm. Mom's back arched and she lifted her head from between Molly's thighs and cried out, "Yesssssss!" her face contorted by a lust filled sneer that combined with the frosting of semen and cunt cream on her face turned my mother into an icon of carnal delight.

Mom finally fell over and struggled shakily to turn herself around and kiss Molly again. "Everything I dreamed it would be!" Mom sighed as she stroked Molly's face, kissing Molly's tears away. I let them cuddle and bask in the glow of their lesbian lovemaking until they remembered that I was there and beckoned me to join them.

Mom steered me between them and we spent a wonderful time simply kssing and caressing. Erotic thrills shot through me as I kissed my mother and Molly, tasting myself and them with each wet, sticky kiss. Sometimes I was kissing Mom, other times I was kissing Molly and other times it seemed as if all three of us were kissing, the unusual and exciting sensation of three tongues dancing together, making me shiver. I took delight in caressing their orgasm charged bodies, making them shiver with orgasmic aftershocks as I pinched still swollen nipples and caressed their quivering pussies.

Gradually, Mom and Molly regained their composure and their breathing slowed and we lay there in a jumble of arms and legs. We rested silently for a few minutes until Molly giggled and ran her fingers across my chest. "Carrie, I think we got somebody turned on."

Mom laughed and rubbed my chest until her fingers met Molly's and they intertwined. Looking downward, Mom said, "I do love a young man's recuperative powers." Mom lifted her head and kissed me and then resumed staring down between my legs where my cock stood proudly at attention, restored to life by Mom and Molly's erotic lovemaking.

"Molly's fingers strolled southward, tickling my belly. "I love a young man's hard cock," she declared. "Which of us gets him this time?"

Mom purred back, "I think we should share him this time." She glanced at Molly and an unspoken decision passed between them. I sighed happily as both the beautiful naked women began to kiss their way down my body. Mom wrapped her fingers around my throbbing shaft and started to lean in to kiss the tip of my cock, but she paused and looked over at Molly. "Pardon my manners. Guests go first," Mom said, chuckling.

"Mmmm, don't mind if I do," Molly said in her sweet southern accent. She took me in her mouth, her tongue rolling over the soft, swollen head of my penis, curling around it before slithering away, creating a delicious sensation as tongue rubbed against cockflesh. It was my time to claw the sheets as she and Mom began sucking and licking me.

Mom and Molly almost seemed to view sucking my dick as a competition, both demonstrating their ability to deep throat (Mom clearly won as she was much more adept and familiar at taking my length), and showing off their different techniques. Both worked hard to not let me cum too soon -- backing off and letting me calm down when it was obvious that I was close to blowing my load.