Mother & Son: A Love Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt eyes upon us and tore my gaze away from Mom and looked up. The professor's wife in front of us was staring down at Mom and me, a slightly dazed look on her face as she struggled to frown or smile. Finally, the smile seemed to win out. As Mom struggled to regain control of herself, the crowd settled down and began to sit again.

The professor's wife continued to stare at us and I said, "So, what happened?"

She started to speak and then paused, licked her lips and replied, "Out team scored. We're ahead."

Mom tried to sit up straight and between gasps for air, squeaked, "That's nice."

The older woman replied, "Uh huh. I don't think they were the only ones to score a touchdown, though."

I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "No argument there."

Mom finally released her grip on my hand and I slipped it out, my move making a distinctly wet sound. My hand emerged from under the quilt glistening with Mom's juices. The professor's wife's eyes widened and she turned bright red. "Everybody's a winner," I said, taking and sucking Mom's cunt cream off my forefinger.

"Oh my," gasped the professor's wife, watching as if pole axed as I sucked my ring finger clean.

Mom was recovering and her eyes gleamed as we acted out her fantasies of exhibition. She took my hand and said, "Isn't love wonderful, ma'am?" and then Mom sucked her own pussy juice off my middle finger and then kissed me.

The older woman touched her chest, her fingers plucking at the lapel of her jacket as if she wanted to rip it off and bare her breasts. A sexual flush was creeping up her neck. She nodded as I licked the rest of Mom's nectar off my hand and then smiled at us again before turning around and trying to watch the rest of the game.

The rest of the game passed in sort of a glow; Mom and I huddled up underneath our quilt, my arm around her waist, keeping her tight against me. The professor's wife continued to give us the occasional glance and Mom nodded to me at one point directing my gaze to the older woman's hand, gradually edging its way up her husband's thigh.

Finally the game was over, our team won and everyone stood and cheered. The older woman turned and said, "I hope you two have a wonderful evening." and then almost dragged her husband into the throng heading for the exits.

"Hmmm, somebody's gonna get lucky tonight," I said to Mom, chuckling.

Mom leaned in and with her lips touching my ear, whispered, "He's not the only one, son," again flicking her tongue into my ear in such a way that I was fully erect before we reached the aisle.

Arm in arm, Mom and I exited the stadium and walked through the tree shrouded campus. "So, when are we meeting your Molly, sweetheart?" Mom asked.

"We're supposed to meet her at Minelli's at Nine O'clock," I replied. I glanced at my watch. "We've got an hour to kill." I bumped Mom's hip with mine gently and said, "Any ideas?"

Mom grinned and glanced around. The Campus was mostly deserted -- old brick buildings, brightly colored trees in all their fall glory and grass -- and mostly in shadow. "C'mere, son," Mom said as she dragged me towards a narrow walkway between two buildings.

Halfway down the walk, deep into the shadows, Mom pulled me to her and kissed me. Our tongues began to dance and Mom leaned back against the wall, pulling me onto her, taking my weight. As we kissed, Mom began working my belt while her left leg rose and curled behind my thighs.

"Fuck me, John," Mom hissed. "I need your cock and I want it right here, right now." I was way ahead of her, my hands filled with the fabric of her skirt, lifting it up even as I felt cold air as my pants and shorts fell down around my ankles.

Mom thrust her furry cunt against me, her flowered cunt lips, trapping my cock against them, slathering my shaft with her fiery juices. "Get nasty, son. Fuck Momma with that fine cock," Mom hissed.

In the cold night, my nostrils were suddenly filled with the powerful aroma of Mom's aroused pussy and that combined with the sweet heat of Mom's half naked body pressing against mine suddenly enflamed my desires and with a feral growl, I pushed Mom hard against the brick wall and hunched down and drove my cock upwards and into Mom's open cunt while I pressed my mouth hard against hers.

Mom cried out in surprise and pleasure at my aggressiveness and kissed me back passionately -- her tongue a relentless serpent sparring with my own tongue. My hands slipped down and cupped her naked butt cheeks and lifted her up and down on my erect and throbbing dick The wind blew wicked cold down that passageway, but Mom and I were impervious to it; our incestuous lust keeping us warm and toasty.

Like two animals in heat, Mom and I fucked furiously, frantically slamming our bodies into each other, savoring every moment my stiff penis was buried inside her soaking wet pussy. When we broke off the kiss, I pressed my face into Mom's throat, nibbling, licking and biting her sweet flesh as I plunged again and again into her molten cunt.

Words were unnecessary -- our eyes and lips and body movements conveyed our every desire as we again joined in that holy union of incestuous passion that made us complete. We slipped into a steady rhythm -- my cock driving in and out of Mom's clasping pussy, each stroke a taste of heaven as her sugar walls clung hungrily to my shaft.

Mom's fists beat against my back as our ravenous passion overwhelmed us. "Oh sweet God, baby; you-your making Momma cummmm!" Mom cried out, her voice halting -- interrupted with every sharp thrust of my cock. I felt her legs rise up and wrap around my back, ankles crossing as she tried to lock her cunt into place, grinding against my crotch, seeking to bury my throbbing cock deep in her womb. Her pussy muscles clamped down tight around my shaft and began to milk my dick for its seed.

"Oh god, Mom -- I love your pussssyyy!" I groaned as I thrust upwards, seeking to get ever deeper inside my mother. The floodgates opened and Mom cried out as I began to spray my semen inside her womb, spurring Mom's orgasm on to greater heights. I felt Mom shake and writhe in my grasp and I pressed myself more firmly into her, pinning her against the wall as we both savored our orgasms.

We remained in place for a long time, almost paralyzed by the intensity of lovemaking; compounded by our great delight in each other's body and what was to us the most natural of conditions -- my cock buried in my mother's loving cunt.

Eventually and regrettably, I slipped from Mom's loving embrace and I eased Mom back to her feet and began to reach for my pants. "Not so fast there, buster," Mom said in a mock scolding voice. "Never deprive your mother of her little pleasures."

Although her knees were a little wobbly, Mom squatted down and found my semi-erect cock with her mouth, making me reach out and lean against the brick wall as she sucked my cock clean of our mingled cum. I groaned happily as Mom's tongue rolled and roiled around my sensitive flesh, scouring it clean of all traces of semen and pussy cream.

Finally, Mom slowly stood up, pulling my trousers up with her as she did so and then doing up my belt and fly. Mom stood on tip-toe and kissed me. "I am the luckiest mother in the world to have a son like you, John." Mom whispered, putting her arms around my neck.

"And I'm the happiest son in the world, Mom to have a mother like you," I replied in between kisses. We continued to kiss until the cold night air finally convinced us to move on. I put my arm around Mom's shoulder and we walked on through the campus to the El station and went on towards our rendezvous with Molly, oblivious to almost everything, our world really narrowing down to just us -- two people, man and woman, mother and son, madly in love.

Minelli's was an old Italian restaurant with a bar -- great atmosphere, great food and great accommodations -- old, high backed booths for privacy. We checked our coats and after securing a table, we both peeked into the bar, looking for Molly.

"Ah, there she is, Mom," I said in a low voice and nodding in Molly's direction where she sat on a high bar stool, "In the red dress." Molly had gone all out -- looking as sexy as I had ever seen her -- clothed anyway. Molly had on a short, sweater dress -- fire-truck red and molding tightly to her voluptuous body and leaving little to the imagination as to the shape and heft of her youthful and meaty tits. She had one leg crossed over the other, pulling the dress hem higher to reveal her luscious thighs while a stiletto heel dangled from one dainty foot.

I walked up and said, "Hi Molly," interrupting some guy in a leather jacket and a tie who was hitting on her.

Molly grinned with relief and said, "Well, hey, sugar. It's about time." She patted the guy's hand sympathetically and said, "Been fun, but my date's here." I helped her off her bar stool, getting a peck on the check for rescuing her.

Hand in hand, we walked back up to the end of the bar where Mom was waiting, studying Molly with great interest. "Um, Carrie -- I'd like you to meet Molly Cash. Molly, this is -- um, this is my Carrie."

I expected both to shake hands or just nod to each other, but Mom and Molly stood still for a moment and stared at each other, looking much like mother and daughter or younger and older versions of one person. I shivered as Mom's words from this past summer passed through my thoughts. "My baby wanted to fuck Mommy so bad, you went out and fucked women who look like me, didn't you?" I felt a thrilling tingle shoot through my cock as I watched Mom and Molly study each other. A few people sitting nearby even seemed to pick up on the tension building between them.

Mom began to smile and moved towards Molly, arms spread wide and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek. "I have been looking forward to meeting you so much, Molly! Good lord, we must be related somewhere back down the line. Looking at you is like looking into a mirror from my youth."

Molly seemed a little stunned, but she hugged Mom right back and returned the kiss, landing it close to the corner of Mom's mouth, triggering a wild thought in my head as I realized that not long before Mom had been licking her juices and my cum off my cock and wondering if Molly could taste it. "It's nice to meet you too, Carrie." She cast a glance over at me -- guess we both know what John's taste in women run to."

Mom took Molly by the arm and led us to our table -- a booth with seats on three sides. I sat in the middle -- my back against the wall and flanked by Mom on my left and Molly on my right. The two women chatted animatedly as we ordered drinks and dinner; Mom quizzing Molly about her background and her plans for the future and Molly volleying with questions about Mom and how we came together.

Mom laughed and said, "Well, I've known John his entire life and I guess it was just fate that we became lovers." Mom was enjoying the game -- being just vague enough to not reveal our familial relationship. Me -- I answered questions and watched the interplay between Mom and Molly and trying not to say anything stupid. Several times, I almost called Mom, "Mom" instead of Carrie. It was a little disconcerting for me as Mom would hold my hand while playing footsie underneath the table, running her boot along my leg while grinning mischievously at me.

Dinner was spectacular and we were winding things down when Mom looked at Molly and said, "I've been worried, you know, that John and me becoming lovers, that it screwed up something between you two."

Molly shrugged and said. "Well, we have shared something special and I think John will always be one of my most important friends." She turned and looked at me with a frost expression. "I do wish he would be more honest about things though. He's been keeping his great love a mystery from me and I think he's still bullshitting me now." She sat back and took a sip of wine and watched our reaction.

Mom smiled and tilting her head said, "What do you mean, honey? Bullshitting you how?"

"He promised me I could meet the woman that stole his heart away and now he's playing games with me...and you're helping him." There was a little heat now in Molly's voice.

Mom opened her mouth, not sure what to say. I blurted out. "I don't know what you mean, Molly. I told you I'd introduce you to um, Carrie and here she is."

Molly laughed and shook a finger at me. "Listen to yourself, sugar. This is your Mom across the table. You never say it, but you might as well say 'Mom' every time you open your mouth and say her name. This isn't your secret older woman -- this is your Mother. You've been bullshitting me all night. I just can't figure out why."

"Molly -- I...no, I haven't -- this is my mo -- dammit, I mean this is my lover, Carrie."

Molly shook her head and said. "Don't you dare lie to me, John Hamilton. Just tell me the truth -- your lover couldn't make it or you didn't want us to meet and you talked your mom into helping you con me."

I started to deny it, but she pressed on. "C'mon, sugar -- this is your mother...a blind man could see it. You have the same eyes, the same chin, the same sweet, sexy smile."

"Molly?" Mom spoke up for the first time in the exchange. Her voice was full of passion and energy and something fierce and loving. Molly swung her gaze around to meet Mom's and her eyes widened as she felt Mom's presence more than ever before. Mom was almost glowing -- excited as she took a deep breath and continued. "Molly, can't I be both?" She reached out and squeezed my hand, nervous, excited and proud as she announced, "John is my son and my lover."

Molly's mouth fell open and for the first time in the two years I'd known her, she was at a loss for words. Both women gazed at the other, both excited and scared. I swung my eyes from one to the other, seeing them both breathing heavily, heavy, meaty breasts rising and falling. I felt sweet desire rise up in me for both my mother and my former lover as I observed their nipples harden and swell up -- straining against the fabric of their sweaters -- Mom's prominent, thick nubs and Molly's smaller, but longer nipples.

"That's not possible," whispered Molly, her tongue snaking out to lick her lips nervously. "You can't be your son's..." She turned her gaze towards me and said hoarsely, "You can't be fucking your mom, sugar...that's..." She didn't finish her sentence.

"Molly?" Mom said again, her voice now full of that husky desire I knew all too well. Mom reached out and took Molly's hands, holding them in her own hands. "Molly, I will never lie to you. My son, John and I are lovers -- we have been lovers since Christmas and we intend to live the rest of our lives as mother and son -- husband and wife."

Molly slowly shook her head as she squeezed Mom's hands. "You and John? I can't believe this -- it's too incredible, Carrie. John fucking you -- his mother, that's sooo unbelievable." She was practically shivering -- her neck turning red and spreading to her face.

Mom grinned and nodded and said, "Molly, come with me, honey." Without letting go of Molly's hands, Mom slid out and around the table, urging Molly to her feet. "Son, Molly and I need to go the ladies' room. We'll be back in a bit."

I watched as my mother walked away hand in hand with my former lover, pulling her along like a mother taking her little girl to the restroom. Not being sure what to do in the light of Molly's intuition and Mom's revelation, I opted to sit quietly and order another beer.

Fifteen minutes or so passed before Mom and Molly returned, Molly's arm circling Mom's arm. Molly had an almost dazed and goofy grin and Mom's face was flushed and she was smiling as well, although walking a bit awkwardly -- as if her knees wanted to buckle. Mom winked at me and said, "John, get the check -- it's time for us to go. We'll be waiting for you outside."

I signaled our waiter and settled up as fast as I could. Out on the street, I glanced around for Mom and Molly. There wasn't a lot of foot traffic, but several people's glances were drawn back towards the end of the brick side of Minelli's where Mom and Molly were in an ardent embrace, kissing passionately.

Slowly I walked towards them, hanging back a few feet and watching with something akin to awe as I watched Mom and Molly soul kiss. They slowly became aware of me and as Mom slowly drew away from Molly, I watched my former lover sucking on Mom's tongue before letting it slip from between her lips. I felt my cock stiffening inside my pants and I felt my own knees grow weak.

"It's time we all went home, son," Mom said huskily.

Molly nodded and smiled at me. I found myself arm in arm with both women as we hurried to the 'El. On the train, we found ourselves in a mostly deserted car and sat at one end by ourselves; Mom sitting between Molly and me. Mom reached out a hand to both of us and pulled us close. Molly looked at me in the harsh light of the commuter car and blushed, grinned and looked at Mom with a silly, love struck expression.

"Son, I have to beg your pardon -- I've gone off and done something without consulting you," Mom said softly, squeezing my hand.

My heart was about to leap through my throat and I shook my head and said, "You never have to ask me anything, Mom," realizing as I said it that it was the first time I had acknowledged her as Mom since she had revealed it to Molly.

Mom gave Molly an evil grin. "Well, John -- I knew I had to prove to Molly here that you and I were lovers and so we went to the ladies room and into a stall and..." She paused and took a deep breath. "I lifted my skirt and offered Molly the chance to eat your spunk out of my pussy." I almost came in my pants hearing Mom talk so lewdly.

I didn't know what to say and Molly jumped in and said, "So, I did, sugar. I'd know the taste of your jism anywhere, John." Her voice was awed and full of wonder. "You weren't lying to me -- you really are your Mom's lover."

I felt my face turning red. "Yes," I whispered.

Molly shivered and replied, "Oh my god -- this is so hot and sexy. Just imagining the two of you fucking makes me so fucking wet." Her long black coat was open and she spread her legs, causing her very short skirt to draw up, revealing her soft thighs and a pair of red lacy bikini panties with a great wet spot molded against her labia lips.

Mom dropped her left hand down on Molly's bare thigh and then her right hand down into my lap, cupping the huge bulge in my pants. "Son, I know we are lovers, sworn to each other forever, but tonight, would you mind if Molly were to join us?"

I sure my grin gave my answer before I even spoke. "Hell no, Mom -- I've dreamed of seeing the two of you together."

Mom smiled and leaned in to kiss me -- her tongue dancing with mine before replying, "I confess, I've had fantasies even before meeting your Molly -- of me and her together and of seeing my son fuck another woman like his mother."

Mom turned to Molly and said, "Molly, would you do my son and me the honor of sharing our bed tonight?"

Molly grinned like a child on Christmas morning and leaned over and pulled me close and kissed me. My cock throbbed as I could taste hints of my semen and Mom's cream as I sucked her tongue and I could smell my Mom's cunt on her face. I struggled not to cum as I envisioned Molly squatting in that restroom stall, her face buried in Mom's hairy pussy.

I felt Mom's lips nuzzle my cheek and Molly and I both turned and let Mom kiss us in turn, first Molly and then me. I sure the few other occupants of the commuter car were gaping at us in shock, but I was too caught up in our lovemaking to look or care. Hands were caressing bodies, cupping tits through sweaters, stroking bare thighs and squeezing bulges that throbbed and felt like flesh made into iron.