Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello lover, did I interrupt anything? Are you being a good girl and following instructions?" Katie teased.

Donna flushed at Katie's questions and answered her, "Hello darling, well to answer those questions almost to the first and definitely yes to the second. How's Trish doing tonight, is she excited about tomorrow?"

"Oh god yes, Mom she was ecstatic when she got your text and she promises to get you a few 'action' shots tomorrow night. By the way I already told her that I was going to have you forward them to me so don't forget okay?"

"No problem my love, I will make sure you get them as soon as I do," Donna told her while getting up with the phone. She moved her conversation out of the bedroom and into the bathroom where she could have some privacy.

"Oh baby, I'm doing what you asked and before you ask yes the sex with your dad is very good again. I still miss you though and your touch on my body. Right before you called I was fantasizing about something while I was fucking Jack," Donna whispered.

Katie realized her mother must have left the bed and moved elsewhere, it made her smile to know how she was putting her first over her own husband in doing so.

"Tell me my beautiful mommy, tell me your fantasy," Katie whispered letting her fingers find her clit.

Donna went on to tell Katie the fantasy about Scott placing special emphasis on having her eat the cum from her pussy while Jack sat immobile in the chair.

Katie actually fingered herself to a small orgasm while listening to her mother describe with glee the cuckolding of her father. When she was done it made Katie even more determined to try and find a way to make this just another fantasy made real.

"Honey I have some big news here too! Steve has started working on your father about how much he enjoys being a cuckold. I can't give you all the details right now but it was actually your dad who asked him about it this weekend. He asked because he feels like I'm either having or going to have an affair, little does he know right?"

Donna couldn't help but giggle once more at the irony of her husband's fears and what had transpired between her and Katie this past weekend. It made her feel so deliciously dirty inside knowing that she was making her husband's worst fear come true this weekend with the help of their own daughter. She didn't feel it was out of any disrespect for Jack but rather just the idea that she was doing something so totally wrong and forbidden.

It brought her back to her teenage years and made her wish she had rebelled openly against her parents iron thumb then. It didn't escape her attention either how in some way before this weekend her subconscious had put Jack in her parent's place as trying to control her life. She felt that in going behind Jack's back to get what she needed she was justified because he had often told her how she should have just ignored her parents ridiculous rules.

"Really, oh my god mom that could play right into our hands! I hope Mr. Edwards can convince him because I would love to make that fantasy you told me come true! I have some news too by the way!" Katie said.

She told her mom all about her meeting with Robbie from upstairs and the story she told. She also told her how they had been overheard and how they had been invited out for a double date with her and her husband.

In turn Donna told her about her invitation to Joanna to join them this weekend for the debut of their website. She told her she also phrased it as a double date with Trish and Joanna. Both Katie and Donna laughed at the idea of how full their social calendars would be this weekend but also vowed that Sundays would always be just for the two of them. After a little more chit chat they both said good bye with Katie promising to try and interrupt her dad's orgasm tomorrow night. Not knowing why she did it Donna arranged a time that she could focus on with Jack to try and have him close when Katie called.

As she walked back into the bedroom she was greeted by an obviously pissed off scowling husband. She looked at her phone and realized she had been talking to her lover for 45 minutes while her husband lay forgotten in their bed. She knew she had some damage control to take care of because it was clear he was pissed.

"Jack honey, why do you look so upset?" she tried going for innocence and ignorance as her ploy.

"Are you serious Donna, are you fucking serious? Did you really have to take that call, what the hell could have been so important?"

"Jack it was Katie, you know our daughter, I will always take her call. What if it was an emergency, what if she was hurt? You can't honestly be angry because a mother is concerned about why her daughter is calling can you?" she switched stances going on the offensive.

"Listen Donna, you just spent three nights with our daughter in which I wasn't even allowed to talk with you. You insisted that it was special mother daughter time and I wasn't welcome and I swallowed my pride and accepted it. Well your husband would like some of the same consideration here; you know special husband wife time with no interruptions!" Jack said loudly.

"Honey please calm down, haven't I given you lost of special husband and wife time since I got home last night. I mean we haven't had this much fun in bed in so many years, isn't that special to you too?"

Jack took a breath and had to admit she was right and that he had been overwhelmed and overjoyed over the events of the last two nights. In fact his groin was actually sore from the physical impact of slamming into Donnas' pussy over and over again.

"Okay I guess you are right about that, but come on Donna, 45 minutes? What could you two have to speak about so much that it took that long, and while we're at it when did you start calling Katie 'darling' and 'my love'?"

"Honey I think that you are forgetting that Katie and I spent an entire hour alone each night talking while I brushed her hair. We did that every day until she moved out and we never ran out of things to talk about. Keep in mind sweetie that the idea for me to go and reconnect with Katie was your idea last week. Well it succeeded beyond either of our wildest dreams and my empty nest syndrome is a distant memory. So if I take the time to talk with OUR daughter at night please understand that being able to do that keeps me relaxed and able to give you this!" she said as she leaned forward and took him deep in her mouth.

As quickly as his blood pressure had risen all his anger disappeared at the feel of his wife's mouth on his hard cock. She was right; he had his old Donna back and wasn't going to let a simple phone call keep him from enjoying her attention.

While he was receiving the blowjob he forgot all thoughts of things had unsettled him about Katie's call. Donnas' reaction to his touch, the unusual use of terms of endearment and lastly Donnas' need to leave the room to continue the call all had started his alarm ringing again, Donnas' velvety mouth had made it turn off for now.

A few minutes away from the Calloway household the Edwards household had a similar scene playing out. After Joanna told her husband Steve all about her lunch with Donna he was now flat on his back with Joanna's talented mouth doing to him just what Donna was doing to Jack, sucking his cock till his toes curled.

She hadn't come right out and said it yet but he suspected that his wife had already made some arrangement to meet up with their daughter Trish. He didn't doubt that Joanna had gotten aggressive today once she had confirmed Trish's desires. His wife was a sexual animal and now that she had learned that about herself she never hesitated when it came to satisfying the lust she felt for someone.

As he lay next to her recovering from yet another mind blowing orgasm from her talents he was brought back to the most recent example of Joanna's aggressive sexual nature. It had happened between one of the couples that they now included in their playing list. Terry and Evie Craig had been friends of theirs for almost ten years and were regular visitors to their house.

It was a barbeque in the early fall when they had been brought into the fold or Joanna's folds of her pussy if he thought about it. He had gotten no warning that she had designs on the couple so he was just mildly surprised when after eating the conversation between the four of them had turned to sex. They had all had a little too much to drink but Steve knew better than to blame the alcohol on what happened next.

Somehow as the conversation got edgier and edgier Joanna had asked Evie if she had ever heard of a cuckold. She had giggled and nodded her head no when her husband Terry answered asking Joanna if that wasn't a guy who allows his wife to fuck other men. Joanna had applauded excitedly when Terry answered obviously excited that he knew what it was.

However, Joanna's next comment was the one that got the ball truly rolling. She had looked Evie right in the eye giving her an openly smoldering look. She answered Terry saying yes that was a cuckold but it wasn't just men that the wife was allowed to fuck. Evie had met her gaze and was giggling like a schoolgirl as she sat and felt Joanna's eyes undressing her.

Both Steve and Terry were looking intently at Joanna now as she stared at Evie licking her lips hungrily. Steve tried to break the sexual tension by asking if anyone was interested in dessert. Joanna still staring into Evie's eyes told him that yes she was interested and already knew what she wanted to eat causing the other woman to blush slightly.

Then Joanna shattered the ice by just outing Steve as a cuckold and asking Evie if she was interested in being her dessert. She also looked over at Terry and told him that if Evie wanted some desert that the tow of them could make a creampie and she could have that.

Terry just turned to his friend of ten years and asked if Joanna was just playing a game but before Steve could answer she had reached out and started fondling Evie's tit through her top. At the first contact the other woman just gasped and thrust her chest outward into Joanna's grasp giving her the green light that had opened the door into a full on threesome while Steve watched.

He remembered seeing his friend Terry do just as Joanna had suggested, he fucked her and filled her pussy with his cum. Joanna then straddled the younger wife's face and fed her Terry's cum straight from her pussy. This of course after she had already eaten Evie to a shattering orgasm while Terry fucked her and filled her completely. The Craig's had spent that night there in Joanna's bed and had been introduced to Steve's cuckold throne as they liked to call it, his name and title proudly engraved on the back.

Terry had also learned that night that verbal abuse of Steve was only acceptable if it came from Joanna or was initiated by her. He had been fucking Jo doggy style while Evie was lying underneath when he decided to get a verbal dig in at his friend. Joanna had thrust back violently when he did and turned around and asked if was having fun. When he answered yes she explained to him that they could all continue to have fun as long as he respected Steve, no matter what his thoughts on a cuckold were.

Steve had been proud of his wife for quickly sticking up for him and the night progressed until they fucked themselves into oblivion. The next morning Steve was making breakfast for the four of them when Terry had come in first. He asked Steve the story of how this all happened and by the end of hearing it understood Steve's initial motivation for becoming a cuckold. He also apologized for his attempt at shit talking the night before and promised it would never happen again. Just then the two naked women came into the kitchen and Joanna smiled at overhearing Terry's apology.

The Craig's had quickly been joined by Cindy and Dave Lockhart as playmates for Joanna. It was convenient to have two couples who lived nearby and that were already friends of theirs as playmates. The one thing that had never happened though was a meeting of the two couples and Joanna because even though they understood Steve's unorthodox desires neither Terry nor Dave had any desire to share their wives with another man. So Joanna played with them separately whenever her whims desired, she had even stayed at their places a couple of times to give Steve and extra boost of cuckold anxiety.

It was easy for her to stay at the Craig's because they had no children and were around ten years younger than her and Steve. The Lockhart's on the other hand were a little more complicated because they had two kids, a son and daughter who attended the local college and still lived at home. They were both hot kids and Joanna had admitted to Steve on more than one occasion checking them out.

As he lay in bed reminiscing he wondered that with both Joanna and Donna taking the plunge into incest would his wife try and get the Lockhart kids involved with their parents. He wouldn't put it past his nymphomaniac wife to try and form some kind of incest swinger's club based in their house.

In their conversation Joanna had confirmed to Steve that Donna had indeed gotten involved with Katie. She had told him that is was Katie's pursuit of Donna that had opened Trish's eyes and allowed her to express her secret fantasies. After she had told him of Donnas' involvement with Katie she had urged him to continue hammering away at Jack's resolve about possibly becoming a cuckold for Donna. She had bribed him with visions of four naked women on their bed sucking and fucking each other into submission.

So he had promised to give it his best effort to bring his best friend into line with accepting his wife cuckolding him. To say he was optimistic that he could make this happen would be a stretch but he had a feeling that Jack wasn't as shut off to the idea as he might have been. So he would work on his friend while visions of their two daughters getting fucked by their mothers danced in his head.

As he felt fully recovered from his wife's amazing blowjob his cock started getting hard again. He started to make the effort to get between Joanna's legs when she abruptly shut him down, something she almost never did.

"Honey, I'm sorry but the pussy and ass are off limits tonight. If you want I'll suck you off again but I want these two holes to be very fresh tomorrow. Oh and by the way I most likely won't be coming home tomorrow night, I hope to be staying in the company apartment," she told him referring to the amazing duplex her company maintained only minutes from Trish's apartment.

That apartment had witnessed so many hours of sexual interludes with Joanna and many of her lovers since she became the company's main negotiator. In fact it was at her urging that they acquired the property and she herself had decorated it and picked out all the furniture. She had often thought to herself how she felt just as home there as she did in Connecticut. In fact way back before Steve had become a willing cuckold to her sexual needs she had imagined using the apartment if things got ugly in her marriage. That of course had never happened and now it was simply a place to play for her and others, although she was the main user.

"Are you going to.....I mean isn't this kind of quick?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes sweetie, I hope I am going to..... and no it's not quick enough for my taste. If I had my way I would have told our daughter to come home and fuck me here tonight. Instead I'm gonna give our little girl a night dreams are made of finished off by my taking her body in every imaginable way a woman can have another woman! Now about that second blowjob are you interested or not?" she teased.

"Oh gods yes you amazing fucking slut, suck my cock baby so you can save your pussy for our daughter!" he moaned and lost himself once again in the feel of Joanna's magic mouth.

Back on the Lower East Side, there was quite the heated conversation going on between two best friends.

"Katie, give me one right now! I'm so fucking horny that I need to cum!" Trish said loudly with the cutest pout on her face.

"Listen to me, last week I didn't touch myself for three days before my mom came over. Trust me this will be best for you!" Katie yelled back.

While Trish had been in the shower she had collected all the toys they had bought this past weekend and had hidden them. She knew that Trish was so wound up about tomorrow that she was going to spend the rest of the night in bed fucking herself to sleep. She knew she couldn't stop her from using her fingers short of actually tying her down but she was trying to get Trish to see the wisdom in not cumming tonight.

"I know, I know you did that but I need to cum so bad! All I can think about is tomorrow night and what might happen. Please just give the toy bag, I promise I will only cum a couple times!" Trish continued to whine.

"No and that's final young lady! In fact I will be sleeping with you tonight to help you find some self control," Katie said. Since she couldn't tie her down she would sleep next to her friend to make sure she didn't diddle herself off quietly.

"Fine be that way but I remember it was a little more than a week ago you were telling me how I needed to get more in touch with my body! Well I finally have and now you're going to play policewoman and not let me play!" she said with a final pout and plopped herself on the couch.

She picked up the remote and found the least sexy thing she could find, some superhero movie she wasn't even focused on. She couldn't focus on it or anything else right now because she knew that maybe not at this exact hour but at some time tomorrow night she would be naked in her mother's arms. She would beg her mother for the privilege to eat her hot pussy and then she would plead for Joanna to do the same to her. She could already picture herself on her knees begging, the begging being a big part of the way her fantasy was evolving. In it she was her mother's completely submissive slut willing to do anything to please. She had no idea how much her and Joanna's minds were running on the same wave length but she would be surprised.

Katie finally satisfied that Trish was finally seeing the wisdom in abstaining from an orgasm tonight even begrudgingly so went to the bedroom. She put on the least sexy pajamas she had, a pair of flannel tops and bottoms that his every one of her curves as hard as that was to do.

She then went to the kitchen and made tea for the both of them, making sure that Trish got her favorite bedtime variety. Sleepy time Tea it was called because it was a naturally soothing blend of teas. Trish had discovered it early on in their living together because she had suffered through separation anxieties about not living at home anymore. She found this tea and it had helped hugely in letting her sleep and wake up fresh.

When Katie returned she noticed that Trish was staring blankly at the TV screen even though she had inadvertently picked one of Katie's recent favorite movies, Captain America Winter Soldier. Katie was one of those rare women who embraced the geek within herself and she could talk superheroes, Game of Thrones and Tolkien with the most hardcore fans. She was literally every gamer's wet dream a walking, fucking, sucking, embodiment of so many overly busty Japanese Anime queens.

One guy she had dated before she left home had tried to get her into cosplay but as much as she liked the idea she never felt like investing the hours needed to actually make a good costume. That however didn't stop her from cheering right along with everyone in the Theater when Loki got his ass whipped in the first Avengers movie.

She handed her best friend and roommate the tea and sat next to her. She pulled Trish into a cuddle and let her rest her head on her shoulder. She knew that Trish was totally wound up about tomorrow because she was there last week, with one big difference though. Katie was hoping something might happen last week, Trish was sure that something was going to happen tomorrow.

1...45678...17