Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trish, are you ready for this? I don't mean just having sex with your own mom but I think she's going to be a very strong personality in bed." Katie asked.

"Oh god yes, you and I haven't really talked yet about this weekend and everything that happened but watching you with your mom helped me realize some things about myself. I mean seeing you take charge of your mom and how much she got into being told what to do at certain times opened my eyes to something inside me," Trish told her.

"Oh really and what would that be little puppy!" Katie said with a laugh.

Trish laughed with her over the use of the term puppy and at the same time reflected back to Saturday night when she acquired the title. In the club they went to she had been playing with herself and when she was about to cum she started making little sounds that sounded like a puppy. It wasn't anything she hadn't done before but someone made the connection between her orgasmic sounds and puppy barking

"Katie I want my mom to take charge, I want to be her pet, her personal puppy and anything else she wants from me. I think I have a lot in common with your mom and the way she gave herself to you. I want to do that and more with my mom," Trish told her while staring at the floor. She was slightly embarrassed making this confession to her best friend.

"Hey sis, you don't need to be embarrassed. I think it's great you found this out about yourself and if her text is any indication then I think you and your mom will be a great match. How about we get some Indian food and have a girl's night, there so much I need to talk to you about too!"

"Oh yes that sounds great, I'll call the order in!" Trish said gleefully.

Katie got undressed and made her way to the shower, she also grabbed one of the toys they had bought this weekend because her pussy was on fire now. Between thinking about Donna all day and then visualizing Robbie with her parents and now confirmation that Trish was going out with Joanna it seemed that she was surrounded not just by sex but incestuous sex.

She got under the water and had taken the Sqweel with her, it looked like a small wheel with rubber 'tongues' that were designed to spin around on her clit. She leaned back against the shower wall and brought one hand up to fondle her tit. She brought it up to her mouth and hungrily sucked the nipple in between her lips. She gently bit down on it and brought the toy to work on her clit as the water from the shower cascaded down her body.

So much had happened with her mom over the weekend and she just let the visuals flash through her head as she let the toy do its work. Then she switched the pictures in her head, she imagined Trish in the middle of a bed, a big bed too. She could see her naked body in her mind and the bed was surrounded by people both men and women. They all were wearing masks like in the Tom Cruise movie "Eyes Wide Shut" and on the bed with Trish is her mother.

She is kneeling behind Trish wearing a strap on but still hasn't inserted it inside her obviously eager daughter. As she waits Joanna whispers something to Trish and she just nods her head yes. Then Joanna positions Trish on her hands and knees with her head by the side of the bed. Katie imagines Joanna sliding the cock inside her daughter and she can almost hear the sounds coming from Trish's mouth.

The moans from Trish however are quickly cut off because one by one the people around the bed move over to Trish and she proceeds to suck each one of them until they all cum. By the time she is done she has semen and juice from all of the men and women in the room all over her face and Joanna is telling her what a good girl she is.

That's when the picture in her head changes once again and in its place is the same scene except it's her mom with all the cum and juice dripping from her and she is the one telling Donna what a great lover she is. That last fantasy in her head is more than enough to make her scream out her orgasm and then slump to the floor of the shower.

As she lay there slumped on the floor of the shower with the water just streaming over her limp body she smiled. She smiled because this past weekend had made her deepest fantasy a reality and because of that her best friend was going to benefit too. Trish was so excited about giving herself to Joanna and Katie felt partially responsible. She could try and put into words the power of actually bedding her mother but the words would fail. Trish could see how it had gotten to her this weekend but even seeing it was a poor substitute for experiencing it.

Experiencing the forbidden touch of someone you had lusted after and desired for years like she had done with Donna. In letting herself go and pursuing her fantasy her already overactive libido had switched to overdrive. Her imagination had so many future scenarios playing out in her head and she knew now that none of them were off limits. She wondered how far Trish's fantasies would take her, would she get what she truly wanted. Would Joanna take ownership of Trish the way she seemed to crave, the way Katie was already thinking of Donna.

Hearing her upstairs neighbor's story this afternoon had only served to excite her more. It seemed like people that willingly enjoyed sex with other family members were coming out of the woodwork once they found out about her and Donna. Even Naomi, her first female lover had turned her young lover Trina into a daughter surrogate. She wondered if Naomi had secretly lusted for her own daughters. Katie didn't know much about them other than they took their father's side in the divorce and Naomi hadn't seen them in a number of years.

She was startled out of her lustful meanderings when Trish walked in the bathroom. She saw Katie lying on the floor of the shower and giggled because she also saw the Sqweel in her one hand.

"I guess we both are just going to be oversexed incest sluts soon aren't we sis? Get dried off, the food just got here and I really need to talk about tomorrow, I'm so nervous it feels like my pussy is shivering."

"Just who are you calling oversexed? I'll have you know that a slut is nothing more than a woman with a man's appetite for sex. I can't help it if my brain is directly attached to my clitoris!" Katie said while laughing.

As she dried off she thought about being a slut and she found that she actually was proud of how open she was sexually. She didn't care what label the world would put on it, she was going to enjoy her body as much as she possibly could and if that made her a slut then to hell with everybody else.

It would just seem strange to think of Trish in those terms though because she had always been so picky in taking a bed partner. Before this past weekend she had always felt like there had to be a chance for a relationship with a guy before she would fuck him. That of course had never stopped her from openly watching Katie with her lovers both men and women. It was because of Trish's natural voyeuristic tendencies that she had been sure there was an inner slut buried in her friend just waiting to come out.

Now she realized all it had taken was the idea of incest and actually seeing it happen in front of her eyes. Trish was so worked up by the idea of fucking her mom that if Joanna appeared in front of their door right now and asked her to eat her pussy in the middle of the hallway she would be on her knees without a question. She was going to make a wonderful pet for her mother if Joanna chose to treat her as such.

If she could see Joanna at that moment she would have no doubts about her intentions towards Trish. She and Donna were out shopping, and it was all for Trish for the following night. Donna was marveling at Joanna's taste in clothes and let out a gasp when she picked out an amazing Oscar de la Renta cocktail dress for her future lover. It was a striking magenta with black embroidered flowers running down its front. She had agreed how the color would go so well with Trish's flaming red hair and Joanna chose that moment to ask about her daughter's pussy. She wanted to know if she shaved completely or partially because it would affect her choice of undergarments for her prey.

To go with the dress she picked out matching black and white patent leather sandals that the sales girl recommended. Donna had to admit that Joanna had exquisite taste and knew it served her well in her job. She had always admired the way her friend had dressed and how confident she was with her body.

Between the dress and shoes alone the total was well over 6,000 dollars already and they still had lingerie and underwear to go. As they were leaving the store they headed into Neiman Marcus and Donna almost fell down when Joanna chose a black pearl necklace to go with the dress and matching earrings.

She just smiled at Donna and as they left the jewelry department she whispered to her, "It's not every day that young woman gets to be seduced by her mother, I want my baby to feel special tomorrow!"

Donna understood Joanna's need to do what she was doing. Trish had mentioned over the weekend how she had sometimes been jealous of how close she and Katie had always been. She had wished that Joanna would be just as close to her as they were to each other. What Trish didn't know about her mom was that she wasn't comfortable with the same kind of bond that Katie and Donna shared. She had always wanted Trish to be a strong woman who didn't need coddling and even though she would never tell Donna she believed that Katie had been spoiled.

However now that her relationship with Trish had the possibility of taking a sexual turn in nature she was in her natural environment. She was going to not only coddle her little girl but she was going to seduce her totally. She was going to take her body and her mind and her soul and make them hers. Every bit of attention Trish had craved through her years growing up was going to be given to her with more than enough interest to cover the lack of it in her youth.

So as they wandered the mall, taking the time to stop at a Coach store for a small handbag, and a Starbucks for a break both women were gossiping about their daughters. The gossip of course wasn't the same type that mothers normally shared about their little girls. Donna was telling Joanna all the toe curling details of her weekend and how Trish had been there for every minute. She actually shocked Joanna for a bit when she told her about the plans for the next weekend and the website.

"Oh Lord Donna, you know I have to have the web address don't you. I think it would be perfect to watch it with Trish while the two of you..." Joanna gushed.

"I have a better idea, since Trish is the one setting it up for us why don't you come to the apartment this weekend. It can be like a double date and the two of you can watch off camera. I'm sure if the two of you happened to be naked it just might inspire me and Katie to really get dirty!"

Joanna smile and marveled at the change in her friend, she loved every bit of the new Donna Calloway. She was acting like the sister she had always wanted and she knew there would finally come a time now where they would taste each other's most hidden places. She was sure that the idea of swapping daughter's at this point wasn't going on in her head alone either.

"Well Mrs. Calloway that sounds like a date, but before that can happen I need to get in my daughter's pants tomorrow night! We have one last stop before we are finished, we've gotten everything for her outer wear now it's time to get even sexier." Joanna said taking Donna by the hand.

When they entered the Fredericks of Hollywood in the mall Donna wasn't even surprised that all the sales staff knew Joanna by name. She simply gave the main girl an idea of what she wanted and they sat while she brought some items out for their inspection. Donna was getting hot watching this young twenty something sales girl parade out outfit after outfit. She pictured Katie wearing every one of them and she smiled at the idea of taking them all off her young daughter's sexy body.

Then Joanna shocked Donna once more when she leaned over and whispered something to the sales girl. The girl seemed to blush but eagerly nodded her head yes and brought all the items they had been looking at into the dressing rooms.

"Come on, I think we need to go somewhere a little more private," Joanna said urging her friend on.

"What are we doing Jo, where are we going?" Donna asked nervously.

"Don't be nervous Donna; I've known Samantha for a few years. Sometimes when I'm shopping here I ask for a private viewing so I can really see how everything looks on a sexy body like hers. By the way you might want to take off your panties; she has a hunger for older woman pussy!" Joanna said as they closed the door of the private changing area behind them.

"Oh god Jo, I can't do that! I mean I want to but I kind of made a promise to Katie, we both agreed actually," Donna said softly as she fought her inner desire to do just as Joanna asked. She had discovered over the weekend that she had a definite submissive streak and she had no doubt that if Joanna had ordered her the panties would already be off.

"Oh my god did you agree to be exclusive to her, you just opened the door to your sexual freedom why limit yourself?" Joanna said as she sat down and lifter her skirt up.

Donna watched as for the first time ever she was treated to a view of Joanna's pussy. It was a beautiful example of a woman's most private parts. Her lips were swollen and enflamed and Donna found herself wondering what it would be like to pull on those with her mouth tasting the few drops of Joanna's juice that escaped her pussy. She had to shake her head to clear the lust but it became even harder when the young woman, Samantha emerged wearing nothing but a shelf bra and matching panties.

Donna had to sit to steady herself, finding her desire to be with a woman once again overwhelming her senses. She had lived 42 years without ever experiencing so much as even a chaste kiss with another woman but now she looked at them the same way a man did, through lust colored lenses.

As she sat down she managed to whimper out, "I won't be limiting myself, you'll see. It's just that ....well...... I kind of ....gave myself to her this weekend. I gave her control over.....well you know what I mean!"

"Oh god you gave Katie control over your pussy didn't you! That is just too fucking hot Donna that's exactly what I want with Trish!" Joanna said as she leaned back on the leather couch in the room. As she did she splayed her legs out and motioned for the young sales girl to kneel in front of her.

"Sam, I want you to meet my best friend in the whole world. This is Donna and I was hoping to let you sample her too but it isn't going to happen and do you know why?" Joanna said as she stroked the young girl's hair.

"Oh, damn when I saw the two of you come in I thought I was going to get two moms for the price of one. It's nice to meet you Donna, are you sure you won't... I mean you are smoking hot and I would love to have two moms to fantasize about!" the young girl said.

"As you can tell Donna my young friend her has a fantasy, some people would say it's a very dirty forbidden fantasy! Tell her Sam; tell my friend what your deepest fantasy is!" Joanna said as the young girl laid her head on the inside of her open thighs only inches from the prize.

"I know this is going to sound really, really dirty and wicked. Please don't judge me but when I'm with an older woman I like to....I like to think they are my mom. I like to think that I'm eating my mom's pussy and that she eats mine too!" Sam said as Joanna guided her open mouth to the opening in her pussy.

"What do you think Donna, isn't that about the dirtiest thing you could imagine? I mean how perverted is that.....OOOOOO.....YES.....BABY.....RIGHT....RIGHT THERE.....EAT ME....EAT YOUR DIRTY MOMMY'S PUSSY YOU LITTLE SLUT!!" Joanna said as she pulled the girls face into her cunt.

"Donna why don't you get down here too, I want you to whisper your own dirty secret in her ear as she eats me. OH FUCK YES.....OH SAM I WISH I WAS YOUR MOMMY....I WOULD SPANK YOUR DIRTY ASS SO BAD FOR ...OOOOOOO FUCK!"

"I can't do that Jo, I mean....." Donna said hesitantly even though every fiber of her being wanted to do exactly what Joanna was telling her.

"GET ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES DONNA, NOW GET DOWN THERE! OOOOOO RIGHT THERE SAMMY! DONNA TELL HER....TELL HER WHAT YOU DID ALL WEEKEND!" Joanna had a tight grip on the young woman's head now and was virtually fucking her face.

That was all the impetus Donna needed to obey, Joanna was now commanding her and she wanted to obey.

She got down on her knees and moved alongside the young woman. In doing so the aroma of Joanna's soaking wet pussy was filling her nostrils. She wanted nothing more than to shove this young girl's face away and eat her best friend's pussy till she screamed.

Instead she controlled her rising desires and leaned right alongside Sam and whispered, "I did it this weekend Sam, that thing you fantasize about. I did it for real, I got fucked and licked and everything by my own daughter and I did all the same to her!"

At her admission the young girl's eye's exploded and went wide, she started moaning into Joanna's pussy. She couldn't talk because Joanna had her mouth flush over her cunt as she was getting ready to cum! It was then that Donna noticed that one of Sam's hands was frantically working her pussy. Donna reached down and let her fingers intertwine with Sam's and in doing so it was now the both of them working her pussy.

All at once both Joanna and Sam exploded; Joanna did her best to keep the screams down but didn't really worry about it because the staff here all knew her and her appetites.

"OOOO FUCK......YES SAMMY.....YOU DIRTY....FILTHY LITTLE SLUT.....SUCK MOMMY'S PUSSY BABY...YOU....YOU'RE....GONNA....MAKE ME.....OOOOOOOOO!!!"

As she screamed she let go of Sam's head and she quickly stared Donna in the eyes and desperately asked, "Is it true....oh god say its true....please....please!"

Dona's fingers were now moving frantically and actually penetrating Sam's twenty something pussy on more than one stroke.

"Yes baby, it's true, and you want to know something just as hot!" Donna asked and made eye contact with Joanna. She wanted the okay to let her secret out too.

Joanna was recovering from a wonderful cum and nodded yes to her best friend. It was already in her head that Sam would have to be a visitor to her house when she brought Trish home some weekends.

"Joanna here is buying all these clothes today for ...her own daughter. She plans on fucking her tomorrow night and making her into her own private whore!" Donna said with a wicked smile.

"OOOO...OOOO.....OOOOO.....OH MY GOD THAT'S SO FUCKING HOT....OH FU....FU.....FUCCKKKKKK!" Sam screamed out her release.

Joanna was enjoying her post orgasmic moment and watching as Donna skirted the line between letting herself get sucked into this young girls charms and resisting. She smiled outwardly with the enthusiasm her friend showed in playing with Sam's pussy. She also knew now that all it would probably take would be a command from her and Donna would be on her back in a 69 with this hot young thing but Donna was her friend and respected her commitment to her daughter.

However she did decide that a private conversation might be in order between her and Katie since it seemed they both were going to be in charge of two equally submissive personalities. It led itself to such delicious possibilities that she shuddered and reached down to lightly stroke her recently satisfied pussy. She might want to trade control on occasion with Katie and let her command Trish so she could take advantage of Donna.