Mother Makes Daughter Her Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had secretly lusted fro Donna even before she had started her affairs that led to her current lifestyle and couldn't wait to taste her pussy. Unlike Donna she had led a pretty adventurous life back in college before meeting Steve and settling down including more than one fling with women. She had suppressed her enjoyment of the taste and feel of a slick wet pussy rubbing all over her face until her inner slut exploded. Now she could be equally happy with a cock in her mouth or a pussy.

She wondered just how far her daughter's natural submissive nature would allow her take the young girl. She was sure that Trish was a sub even before hearing some of the things Donna had shared with her about the weekend. It was just in the way her lovely daughter carried herself and the way she always allowed Katie to control their friendship.

She got especially wet when the puppy play from the weekend came up and how Trish had taken to the role so easily and happily. She could already see her beautiful young daughter in a collar and leash heeling obediently at her feet. She might need some proper training and if that were the case she knew exactly the right person and the right place to send her. Again it would depend on how willingly Trish would turn control of herself over to Joanna; she hoped with every fiber of her being that the girl would give her everything.

In all of her adventures she was at one point bound to make an acquaintance or two that might be involved in the adult film business. One of those acquaintances had become a good friend of hers and had opened her eyes to things she probably never would have imagined exploring. Aiden Starr had been in the porn business for some time and was quite the dominant personality. It was she who originally showed Joanna the slightly darker sides of BDSM play.

Aiden made films now for a company that revolved around that kind of fetish without getting too extreme. Yes there was definitely discomfort and slight pain involved but nothing brutal or permanent that would permanently mark anyone. Its main focus was on domination and ownership of the models involved. In the films Aiden was of course always the Mistress to a long string of young girls and Jo was fantasizing about letting Aiden help her in Trish's training if it ever came to that moment.

She had visited the house called the Upper Floor where the 'slaves' were presented to people that were guests to use for their pleasure. She herself had partaken of more than one of the delights being offered on more than one occasion. She not only loved the sex but found that the added dimension of control magnified every orgasm she had at the use of the girls on the Upper Floor. Aiden had even seen how much Joanna had enjoyed herself and gently tried to convince her to become a trainer herself. As tempted as she was she politely declined but left the offer on the table for future consideration. If Trish were amenable to being trained she knew she would at least be a guest trainer to help guide her daughter into submission.

It was Aiden who had shown her how to properly use a strap-on dildo and Jo considered herself quite the adept at it now. In fact she was so proud of how well she could fuck a woman with one that she would put herself side by side with a man any to see who could make their partner cum more. She had never actually done that with the male ego being as fragile as it was but she always had a private chuckle when she came across some alpha male who thought his cock made him rule the world. She couldn't wait to strap one on and show her daughter what fucking was really about.

As Sam was also recovering from the body shaking orgasm she had just received from both her own fingers and those of Joanna's friend Donna she sat there panting. Her brain was still full of lust though at what she had just learned here in this room. She had long lusted after her own mom and was a walking example of pent up sexual frustration because of this. That was until she had met Joanna and she not only allowed her to role play with the fantasy but encouraged it.

She didn't only entertain Joanna when she came here to the store but met with her fairly regularly outside too. She was totally taken with the older woman and the lifestyle she led and was more than happy to go along for the ride. She remembered being shocked when she had learned that Joanna's husband not only knew about everything she did but openly encouraged it. She had learned what a cuckold was that day and inwardly wished she could be lucky enough to meet such a man some day.

Her favorite get togethers with Joanna were the ones where she took her to meet someone else. They would always be role playing situations where she was sharing 'her daughter' with her lovers. Now today after learning that Joanna was going to have the opportunity to live out her fantasies she felt herself sad. She was scared that this gorgeous older woman wouldn't need her anymore to play silly games with if she was getting the real thing. In her own way she had fallen in love with the older woman and her acceptance and encouragement of her fantasies.

"Wow, that was so intense; you both were lying weren't you? I mean Joanna put you up to saying those things didn't she?" the girl asked hesitantly.

"Show her Donna, show her one of the video's you showed me before," Jo told her friend.

Donna hesitated slightly but then realized that she and Katie would be out there for the entire world to see this weekend so what could the harm be. She pulled out her phone and pulled up a video that clearly showed both her and Katie's faces and in which her daughter was clearly calling her mommy.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD IT"S TRUE!" Sam shrieked as she watched the video. Her pussy was openly leaking and dripping again. Her mind was racing a million miles an hour wondering how she could find some way to get included in this wild scene on Donnas' phone. Then she got instantly sad when it re occurred to her that Joanna might not need or want her anymore.

Joanna could see the distress come over the young girl, like Sam she had grown quite comfortable in their friendship with benefits. Her feelings might not be as strong as the young woman's but she definitely had some for this pretty young brunette.

"Sam what's wrong, I thought all of this would make you ecstatic. The chance to meet a mother who was really lovers with her daughter," Jo asked as she hugged the young woman.

"You're right Jo; it's just the other part. The part where you are going to get the chance to be with your real life daughter. I was wondering if that means...." Sam said softly.

Joanna immediately understood Sam's concerns and maybe another woman might do exactly as she thought but Joanna wasn't that other woman. Her heart had made a special place for this young woman and her unreachable fantasies and in her head her plans were the complete opposite.

"Well it does mean one thing, I know it might not be what you expected or thought of but....." Jo started.

As she started speaking she saw a slight tear form in the corner of Sam's eye and she hugged the young woman tightly to her.

"Stop being upset, what I was going to say was that I think my Trish might have to eventually meet her half sister she never knew she had. Just think of the three of us playing together, I know it gets me wet to have two daughter's worshipping my body!" Joanna happily told her.

"Really, you mean it? You aren't just saying it to let me down lightly are you?" Sam asked her heart soaring at the possibilities.

Both Joanna and Donna laughed happily at the obvious excitement and joy on the young sales girls face.

"No sweetie I'm not lying or doing anything but telling the truth. In fact me and Donna really are best friends and if you play your cards right you might find that you have two half sister's not just one, isn't that right sweetie?" Jo asked Donna.

"I see definite possibilities opening up here; I have to warn you though that your half sister on my side is pretty forceful. She might have you do things you never imagined are you open to that?" Donna asked while taking over the hugging of Sam.

"You betcha, I'm sure it couldn't be anything my dirty mind hasn't already thought of 'mommy'," Sam said calling Donna mommy for the first time too.

After that the three of them went back outside where Joanna finished her shopping and just like in all the other stores before this arranged to have the items gift wrapped and shipped overnight to Trish's apartment. She picked out one set of underwear out of the five that she purchased and attached a note to it. She told Trish that was the set she wanted worn with the dress tomorrow, she also put a note on her favorite piece they bought, a crimson red and black corset and bustier. She wrote on the note that she wanted to Trish model that for her at some point tomorrow night. She knew the note left no doubt as to the purpose of their getting together.

After all was said and done and Joanna had spent almost 10,000 dollars on her daughter she felt like her mission was accomplished. Trish was going to find out clearly the benefits of being spoiled sexually and she wanted to leave a massive impression on her daughter's body and psyche.

After saying goodbye to Sam both women headed to the garage and Joanna dropped Donna back off at her car. They promised to give each other updates as the week went along and Joanna promised to be there for their double date on Saturday night to celebrate the first transmission of the new website, as long as everything went according to plan tomorrow night.

"How could you have any doubts Jo, you are treating her like a princess and later you plan on fucking her like a little slut. I don't see anything going wrong; send me damn pictures like I showed you today!" Donna said as she hugged her friend goodbye.

"I'll try and get some pics but that isn't going to be where my head is at. Maybe you should tease Trish a little for me today and ask her to remember them. I mean we both owe you a debt for making this happen." Jo said with a huge smile.

"Hmmm that sounds like an idea; after all she is still me and Katie's camera woman. Here let me send it now," Donna said.

As she was sending the request both Katie and Trish were filling their faces with Indian food again. They both loved it so much they wound up eating it at least twice a week.

"Katie, I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to give you what you asked me for. I feel horrible about that since you kept your promise to me!" Trish said sadly.

"What are you talking about, hey now is not the time for you to get sad. You are going to get your wish tomorrow and you should be on cloud nine!" Katie said not understanding why Trish was sad.

"The promise I made to you, the one that said you could be there for my first time with my mom the way you let me be there with you and Donna," Trish said softly.

Katie laughed heartily, "Honey, I would have loved to be there to see your first time but things worked out different. I want you to go out tomorrow night like this is the first date of the rest of your life. I don't want a silly promise keeping you from having the most amazing night of your life!"

"Oh god thank you so much, you don't know how much better that makes me feel. Do you really think there will be sex tomorrow night; do you really think my mom wants to fuck me?" Trish asked excitedly.

Just as she asked her phone sent a signal for an incoming text, Katie snatched the phone before Trish could answer it. She opened it and smiled then handed the phone back to Trish.

"Does this answer your question?" she said with a huge grin.

Trish looked at the message and noticed it was from Donna, it read simply 'you owe me some pictures tomorrow night, naked ones while your mom makes all your dreams come true! Don't forget and get lost in the moment!"

Trish squealed and hugged Katie as tightly as possible knowing that a little more than twenty four hours from this moment her life was going to change forever.

Later that night Donna lay in bed with her husband after doing exactly as instructed by her lover and daughter on Monday. She had just rocked Jack's world again and was in a state of post coital bliss that even surprised her. One week ago she had lost all desire to even be touched by her husband but now she felt herself getting into it as if the clock had turned back many years. It shouldn't have surprised her though because Jack had been her first and he was the one to initially teach her to let go and enjoy sex and she had done just that.

If she examined the cause of her loss of interest in him in recent months now after her weekend with Katie she could pick the puzzle apart easily. It stemmed from the confluence of a few different influences, the first of which was his refusal to get more adventurous in their sex life. She didn't realize it at the time but his refusal to even consider trying other partners had made her resent him and started the shutdown of her desire to be with him. The second influence was the dawning of her suppressed attraction for their own daughter which led to an assortment of conflicting feelings within herself. Then the third and final influence had been the depression brought upon by Katie moving out into the city essentially severing the close relationship they had nurtured all the years she was growing up.

All it took to erase all three of the issues at the heart of her loss of interest in Jack was this past weekend, the one in which she became her daughter's lover. It had eliminated the frustration of not being able to enjoy other lovers from Donnas' mind. It had also brought to fruition her secret lust for her own flesh and had also reunited mother and daughter and made the bond they shared iron clad for all time.

So as she lay there full of Jack's sperm and enjoying the closeness of his body and his manly scent she was able to completely rationalize how her new relationship with Katie was a benefit for everyone. Now the tricky part would start how to convince Jack of the same thing. How to make him realize that his acceptance of her having sexual experiences without him could do nothing but strengthen her love for him.

She had been shocked earlier in the day to learn of Jack's exposure to the whole concept of being a cuckold as a teenager. She had been even more shocked to learn that Joanna's husband Steve had revealed everything about their lifestyle to Jack. He had told his wife that Jack did nothing to judge or condemn his friend's unique approach to Joanna having outside lovers. This comment alone lit a glimmer of hope deep within Donna that maybe with the help of friends that he could be made to see the benefits of being her cuckold.

She was hoping that over the course of the next few weeks that Steve would winnow down Jack's defenses and get him onboard. She wanted him to have an open mind because she didn't want to have to conceal her relationship with Katie from him longer than necessary. She also had to admit to herself that she got a wicked thrill from the idea of him knowing she was getting fucked by their daughter and other's. The other's part hadn't happened yet but she knew it was only a matter of time because they had already promised to hook up with a number of people.

She went over her mental list of new acquaintances in her head, people that she had met with Katie this weekend who knew about their unique relationship. There was Naomi, one of Katie's ex lovers and her young concubine Trina. Then there was Michelle the waitress from where they had brunch who had blatantly given her number to Donna and elicited a promise to call her. Kaycee the blonde salesgirl from the toy store and Stacie the waitress from Pieces, although her interest seemed to be more focused on Trish. She had been the first one to get the focus on Trish's unique sound while getting aroused, the little yip like a puppy that escaped her lips. All of these women had shown an interest in hooking up with Katie and her and if she could believe her daughter they would all eventually get their turn. Katie made no bones about wanting to share lovers with Donna as long as the two of them only played together.

Then there was Scott, the young boy with the monster cock that Donna was just dying to try on for size. She giggled to herself at her own pun, because it was truly his size she wanted to try on. He had been a full 14 inches when erect and at least 4 inches thick, just the thought of it made her shiver. The one dildo that they had bought over the weekend was just as long but not as thick and it had felt amazing to her being that full for the first time in her life. Of course even as exciting as it was knowing that the hips driving it in and out of her pussy belonged to her daughter, it still lacked the finality of cum shooting and filling her hole. She wanted Scott to fuck her and fill her till she overflowed and the wickedest part of it was she wanted Jack to see it happening. She wanted him to sit in a chair like Steve and watch her be ravished by the largest cock she had ever seen and then she wanted to see his eyes as after Scott pulls out Katie dives in to clean her out.

Just the thought of all this in her life had her pussy soaking again and she made her way down her husband's body to wake his cock up once again. She took him in her mouth and soon after was riding him with her eyes closed picturing Katie underneath her slamming her pussy with the smallest of the three strap on dildoes they had bought. In her head Scott would be standing in front of her feeding her hungry mouth as much of him as she could take in. She hoped that with practice she would one day be able to deep throat a cock that big and she decided that she would bring the monster dildo home to practice on.

She rode her husband and managed to draw a third orgasm out of his 45 year old cock. As his cum splattered her inner walls she shuddered and came with him all the time thinking of Katie and the other people that would sample her body. Her last thought as she collapsed on top of him was wondering how many times in one night could Scott get hard and cum. She made a vow to herself to drain the young man completely in front of her husband if she was ever lucky enough to have that happen. She and Katie would happily share his cum till he couldn't make anymore that night all while Jack sat in a chair and masturbated.

As she lay in bed recovering from another orgasm feeling more of her husband's semen leaking out of her pussy onto the well used bed sheets her cell phone went off. She instinctively knew who it would be just based on the time. She hadn't spoken with Katie on Monday night after returning home because they had agreed that the night had to be devoted to Jack but she had secretly been hoping to hear from her tonight.

"Oh baby, its Katie I have to take this," Donna told her worn out husband.

As she told him she rolled to the side and sat up on the edge of the bed to take the call. She felt Jack's hands start to wander and she slapped them away not too lightly. She didn't realize herself the force she used to remove them from her body and couldn't see the scowl on Jack's face behind her.

Katie was calling her mother for a number of reasons first and foremost to find out if she was following her instructions about making sure her father got more than he could handle in bed. Secondly she wanted to personally thank her for what she had done for Trish this afternoon. The third reason was a little more mischievous and devious in nature; she was feeling a slight twinge of Jealousy knowing that her lover was having sex with Jack. She even admitted to herself how ridiculous that was but she still felt it and couldn't deny her feelings. She hoped by calling right now she would have actually interrupted them having sex maybe even ruining an orgasm for her dad.

1...34567...17