Mother’s New Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached back a hand to pat his flanks, and reassured him again that it was alright. She rocked forward; disengaging herself from her son's member. She could see by the look upon his face and the noticeable jump in his loins that his cock was now throbbing painfully from her teasing taste of good things to come. So cruel she was being. So delightfully cruel.

Mummy now brought him "back on track" with a new requirement. She told him she wasn't certain she was sufficiently scrubbed down below and she dropped her shoulders once more, raising her arse up for his scrutiny.

"Now, be a good boy for Mummy and bring the soap in between things Harry," Edwina purred as she pulled apart the twin moons of her arse for him," and make me clean in both spots."

Harry's jaw to dropped at the sight, absolutely dumbstruck. Staring back at him were Mummy's two most forbidden of naughty bits. Her pink and purplish lotus petals hung just inches from his touch and her ragged bum-hole crater pouted just an inch and a half above that. What's more, she was bidding him to, "take care of her back there." It was all so very lurid and his cock was now a raging snorting stallion with a terribly snotty dribble of pre-ejaculate at the tip; again something noticed by Mummy and Auntie alike!

His heart leapt into his mouth but he resolved to remain a pillar of British calm. He brought up first the soap and scrubbed the little notch of skin between Mummy's naughty bits. It was a harmless little locale on her anatomy he reasoned, yet upon touching it he noticed it produced both whines and sips of air through his mummy's nostrils. This went on for several seconds until Edwina's hand reached back.

She pointed a finger to the petals of her sex and sighed with a slight degree of impatience. There was a tiny degree of hesitation on his part, then the pressing wipe of the rag. Warm water and soap swooshed across the folds and petals of her long fleshy curtains. The pressure was agreeable to her, and yet she needed more.

"Now for a finger my dear. You must make certain you've gotten everything and that Mummy is squeaky clean," she giggled under the tickle of the rag, "you wouldn't wish for me to get irritation or itches from all that soap, yes?"

Harry mumbled something to the affirmative and reached out with his hand, a finger extended much like a probe of a doctor. Here it was, that mysterious thing which had haunted his dreams but he'd never been able to examine til now; the sex of a woman - and that of his mummy to boot!

The very thought made his cock twitch and dance like a sapling in a stiff breeze. His heart was raced and his breathing became forced and deep as if he were shuddering with cold. When one considers it, who could blame him really? This lovely structure was a mystery that had haunted him for so many sleepless nights as he lay in his bed wanking away feverishly, and now it lay just inches from his fingertips if he dared... oh, and dare he most certainly did!

He made contact with the pink sex blossom. Edwina's eyes blinked with excitement as she felt it...his touch! Harry's digit now poked and probed her rolls of purplish fleshy tapestry, sending electric buzzes and tingles shooting up and down her body; right from her toenails to the tippyity-top of her scalp.

"OOHHH Yesssssss my dear!" Mummy hissed with approval of Harry's strokes down low in the tub.

Up first one crease of pinkish sex and then down the other Harry ran that finger of his; carefully pulling the flesh apart with fascination as the salmony drapes yielded to his touch. It was a curiously warm and inviting softness, and he loved the way his mummy appeared to be so happily effected by his strokes. He now moved the finger down to her hooded little trigger button. Not knowing any better, he touched it bang dead-center on the nub; pushing its thin hood back as if inspecting a bit of laundry.

There was a squeal followed by a most involuntary wriggling of her bum as the sensation took her by surprise, (although it was a surprise of a most pleasing variety for her). Harry started to recoil his hand back from her starter button, afraid he'd hurt his mummy but OHHHHH... she was so much faster! She snatched his hand, moving it back to the very same spot; her hips swishing and swirling beneath his touch, amateurish as it may have been.

"Oooh don't worry Harry," Edwina sighed at him, "it feels so very pleasant and lovely, really it does!"

He resumed stroking at that rude little nub and kept doing so for nearly half a minute's time, noting that the more attention he paid with his finger to his mother's hooded little mouse-head, the more OOOOHHHH!'s and AAAHHHHH!'s escaped her lips, (and not the lips he had his finger lodged between). This was not pain or discomfort he heard but what he recognized clearly to be pleasure she was expressing. He noted as well, that his fingering's her with such energy; she saw fit to thrash her bum from to and fro, (much in the same involuntary manner as he'd done when Auntie Lucy had pulled or sucked upon his pego, but only a few minutes' prior).

Mummy's level of agitation rose with each passing moment of delightful pokes and strokes from her lad until finally the petals of her blossom opened themselves quite noticeably. Her lady-lotus was now all quite agape before him; showing-off a rather broad pink passageway, all slick with dew. From deep inside the enchanting aperture, a musky truffle scent wafted up; dancing in Harry's nostrils.

Edwina's hand seized his wrist, re-directing his fingers to her vaginal yawn. Feeling his touch at the mouth of her sex, she shifted her weight back against his hand. His finger careened up her channel; scouring her puss-passage in such a fashion that forced yet another pleasant rush from her lungs.

"Oohhh that's it Harry," she gasped, "wiggle your finger around inside me and clean Mummy nicely...that's a good boy, do it!"

Edwina now decided to sweeten things a bit more for herself. He was doing such a lovely job with that finger of his up her poke-pipe, why not more? Yes, she thought, she was quite ready for a bit more.

"Alright Harry," she goaded him, "just (OOOOHHH) ...like you're doing, my dear! It's sooo pleasant for Mummy to be cleaned like this ...can my little boy place two fingers in there, perhaps?"

Harry complied. He inserted a second finger, reaping a new harvest of delightful sighs from his mummy. He slid his fingers back and forth for several seconds in the fleshy warm squish of her insides until mummy giggled with a new request.

"How about three, Harry dearest?"

Harry complied again placed three and stroked. Again Mummy sighed and offered words of encouragement most keen and breathy. After half a minute's back n' forth, four fingers were up inside that lovely pink hole, per Mummy's urgent request.

"OOOOOHHH Yessss Harry! You're doing so well," Edwina wheezed to her boy as her cunny began to juice and dew, "now just hook your fingers a bit dearest! Hook those fingers and clean around that little mass of tissue just around the corner of Mummy's... OOOOOHHHHHH! HAAAAHHHHHH! YESSSSSSS!"

Harry jumped a bit but kept stroking at the swollen little internal whatever it was, unsure of what he'd had done. He'd most definitely done it, that much was plain for him to see. His auntie noticed his look of concern.

"Not to worry, why...you've hit the mark dear boy," Auntie's voice whispered like a sweet trickle of honey over his shoulder, "and you are most certainly NOT hurting her. Ahhhh to the contrary; such a thing is most agreeable to a lady!"

Auntie Lucy had moved in closer to him in the tub. She hovered upon her knees just behind him; her fingers frigging selfishly at her own hooded bean-nub beneath her black pubic curls as she kissed his shoulders and inhaled deeply his manly essence. In between wicked nips and nibbles she coached him in soft raspy whispers, as if she were a wheezy kissing tea-kettle that playfully nipped him now and again; in exchange for the secrets of how best to please a woman.

Lucy told him the most satisfactory way to excavate such a lovely hole as the one he was now lodged into up to the knuckles; was for a gentleman to increase the pace and vigor with his hand, all whilst listening for sounds most squishy coming from within. He did as advised and in about half a minute's time, much to the delight of both he and his mummy; the squishes did indeed build inside that marvelous opening.

It was now Edwina found herself simply overcome. She commenced to buck herself back against Harry's hand, impaling herself again and again upon those four wonderful fingers of his. She cared not in the least of her splash-splash-splashings in the tub as her arse fuck-fuck-fucked his hand.

Naughty Auntie Lucy continued to frig her nub rotten behind Harry, but now she saw fit to reach around him and seize his cock for more wanks as she whispered more advice to his ear concerning the desires of a woman. She now told him that although he was doing marvelously with his four fingers in his mummy's cunty-hole, he could do just a little bit more, oh yes he could!

She whispered sweetly a little nugget of information to him in his ear. Harry smiled with a nod that he'd understood as her hand milked his pego and he continued reaming away at Mummy's pretty pink poke-pit. The only difference now was that in addition to his fingers plunging in and out; he dropped his thumb down to diddle at his mummy's hooded bean, (per his aunt's recommendation).

The immediate result was quite dramatic indeed (and quite pleasantly received by Mummy). She plunged her arse back harder still, over and over again against the delicious strokes of Harry's hand as she wailed and sobbed with joy; her cries echoing off the tiles in the bath.

Edwina's mummy-moisture began to flow more freely. Deep down in her throat, grunts and strangled vocalizations began to carry the notes of ever-increasing base urgency! Auntie Lucy now told Harry that his mummy was deliciously close to spending and that he must provide a quick pace with that helping hand of his. He did as told and in doing so, things didn't take long at all really.

There were several rapid strokes followed by a low moan from Mummy as if she was in a great distress; then it struck her. She sucked in all her breath before letting it all out in a great nasal wail of,

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Edwina shook and screamed; her bum furiously bouncing up and down like that of a bucking mare. Hot broth splashed from her hole, splattering upon her bewildered son. Auntie Lucy cheered for Harry as if he'd shot his very first pheasant!

"Bravo Harry," Lucy exclaimed, "bravo and well done! That is how we coax a lady to spend!"

Lucy hugged her nephew, continuing to go on about what a fine job he'd done. Mummy on the other hand seemed a bit too winded to speak but from her expression Harry could see clearly she genuinely shared his auntie's opinion. It would seem however, Edwina was simply not through, oh no... she was merely getting started! With her shoulders heaving still from great laborious gasps, she raised up her bum. She then dropped her head and shoulders low once more and called back to her boy,

"Now the other hole please, Harry."

Harry looked at his Auntie who smiled and nodded in agreement with her sister as if to say, 'C'mon Harry, that hole shan't clean itself!'

Harry placed the same digit that had initially plied his mother's cunny up to Edwina's ragged little rectal rim and pressed as gently as he could. He heard Mummy push out her air through her nose and the tight little ring of mysterious flesh yielded. He pressed in through the elastic grip of Mummy's sphincter and then onward into the lovely foul warmth of the passage beyond by an inch or so.

It was most certainly warm back there; warm like Mummy's other hole but not as moist. Edwina now bit her lip, adjusting to the rude intrusion pushing through the portal of her poo pucker. It was rude yes, but rude in such a lovely way so she allowed herself to relax.

A moment later and she bid Harry to push the finger up all the way in. He did and slowly advanced his digit up the strangest and friendliest of any passageway he'd ever explored. It was a naughty warm tunnel and a tunnel that had now apparent end in from what he could feel. He wondered if something as big as his cockie could ever fit in something like this as he wiggled his pointer around in his mummy's wicked nasty poo passage.

"You know what this hole is dear Nephew," his auntie asked as she wanked his cock and kissed his neck, "yes?"

"Yes I do," said Harry whose throbber continued to twitch in Aunty Lucy's grasp as his finger explored his mum's most forbidden of apertures, "it Mummy's poo-hole."

"Yes, it is," his mummy answered from down below in the tub, her mouth just above the waterline, "and you know what you're doing?"

Mummy's hand snaked up from under beneath and began to tease and bother again at her hooded legume. She bucked her arse slightly from her own masturbatory caresses as her young man's finger probed and explored her nasty entrails.

"I'm checking to see if you are clean," Harry answered.

"Yes," Mummy replied, "and do you feel anything?"

"No Mummy," Harry answered, "just skin and warmth inside?"

"And do you know why things are so clean," his Auntie Lucy interrupted over his shoulder, her tone somewhat that of a pedantic schoolmistress. Harry shook his head. Auntie Lucy explained.

"You didn't find anything unpleasant up inside your mummy because she and I both gave each other a good cleaning-out before coming downstairs to find you. I've a device that helps ladies empty out their bottoms before a finger or anything else travels up inside such a place. We cannot be too clean now can we?"

Harry shook his head emphatically in agreement with his auntie. Mummy seemed to enjoy having his finger back there, but suggested that there be a change-up now in the bathing procedure.

"Harry," she said, "do be a good boy now and un-cork Mummy's bum. Do it carefully so that I may turn over please. Oh and thank you for a lovely cleaning up back there, you've been most attentive and helpful!"

Edwina now turned herself around and lay upon her back in the back of the bath. She bid Harry to lie next to her in the water. Auntie Lucy once again assumed her position at the foot of the tub and continued to wank away at herself, but cheerfully added that, 'if Edwina needed her; she'd know where she could find her!'

Edwina reclined back in bath, parroting the manner of an Odalisque painted by one of the great masters. Her fully-grown cub took up a spot at her side and she cuddled him closely; nuzzling at him as though she might start licking him clean before putting him down for a nap. She found him to be just as exquisite and intriguing up close as she'd fantasized about in her naughty noggin; those fantasies partially fueled by her previous peeks at him and those fondling gropes as she'd toweled him off in the bath only a few weeks prior.

Now she held him as she would a new puppy, sniffing and nipping at him gently. She let her hands roam about his landscape, (or more appropriately a 'ladscape' that was transforming day by day and with ever increasing speed into a 'manscape'). Bear-hugging him close, as if she wished to squeeze the stuffing from him; she turned her nose loose upon his neck and hair; huffing in a deep lungful's of his marvelous scent. Her nose detected a feint whiff of musk and sweat that was, not unlike sandalwood mixed with fine leather. Oh dear, she realized...he smelled just like his daddy to her as well!

His rampant and throbbing pego now was apparently much in need of attention; for it angrily hopped up and down like it was throwing a tantrum of sorts from neglect. Upon noticing how it danced so, Edwina snatched it up in her free hand; providing a 'mother's touch' to address Harry's 'little problem.' She asked him if his naughty little tadger was hurting him. He nodded and said words to the affirmative, so she happily gave her young man soothing little wanks as she bid him to suckle and nurse upon the now swollen nubs of her teats.

Perhaps she wished for him to suckle her out of nostalgia for some bygone time when she had more of a hands-on approach to the rearing of her offspring or perhaps she had a more carnal requirement - she wasn't certain exactly. What she DID know was that 'back in the day,' she would never have enjoyed the touch of his large veiny John Thomas in her hand while nursing him; that much was certain! Furthermore, as Harry's hand crept over her leg and and across her black thatch so as to locate, vex, and diddle, at her hooded bean; she doubted seriously that fiddling upon her instrument was ever essential for nursing, (but then again; she was content as could be with this 'variation' on the timeless old activity and thrust her hips appreciatively against his caresses)!

The three occupants of the bath were interrupted once again, as Meredith arrived presently with a second pair of steaming buckets. She added in the first pail of hot stove-water with an unceremonious splashy pour and the level of the tub rose a bit more accordingly. The room again filled with foggy warmth; in sharp contrast to the cold drizzle that spattered the grounds of the house outside and sounded a bit like tiny stones striking against the exterior walls of the home. It was most certainly a good day to be in either a hot bath or a warm bed with two lovely women; that much was self-evident, even to young Harry!

As the second bucket load was raised poured into the bath, Harry continued nursing his mum's teat but looked up out of self-consciousness due to the maid's presence. Again she appeared to not pay him any real attention, but at one point he noticed her eyes did lock onto the rampant veiny rascal that his Mummy now manipulated in her wicked little "man-handlers," and what's more; the maid stared at the spectacle as she poured. Her stare presently melted from cold awe into an appreciative smile just as the second bucket was emptied.

Oh how appalling, I mean REALLY, dear readers! The maid could have at least averted her eyes... but apparently good help was so hard to find even then as it is now. It's one of the many reasons why there's nothing left of the Empire I'm afraid... but anyhow where was I? Oh yes yes yes...

Now mind you readers; the maid was only distracted for the briefest of seconds, but ole' Harry saw what he saw. Yes he most certainly did!

Meredith's eyes went wide in fact. Her mouth fell open ever-so slightly, her tongue touching the underside of her upper lip as if her mouth had gone dry. Her hand adjusted her blouse as if her chest had suddenly become a bit tight. Her gaze, however temporary, seemed to be the equivalent of a photographer's lens being open for an instant before the shutter snaps. The image of a veiny flesh-shaft in Edwina's wanking fingers was thusly preserved on a glass plate negative in the back of maid's noggin, (and most probably for her later use when things were a little more private and solitude was assured). Whether or not Mummy saw any of this remains a point of controversy, but Edwina did happen address Meredith with question that focused the maid's attention back to other tasks at hand, (and not merely those tasks between Edwina's fingers either)!

"Oh and Meredith," Edwina said politely with the sweetest of smiles, as she sculled away at Harry's oar, "would you be so kind as to inquire with the cook to see if we might have some tea brought up?"