Mother’s New Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs Applebum's already put the kettle on Mah'am," Meredith answered with a polite curtsy, "I can bring the service up straight away."

"Oh that will be very good Meredith," Mummy responded just before remembering something, "Oh and Meredith,"

"Yes Mah'am?"

"Please toss in a dose of medicinal gin into Harry's tea," Mummy requested, "he's had a bit of a nasty knock on his noggin, slipping on this treacherous bar of soap. It's around here someplace, where is it?"

She shifted her bum cheek and the soap shot like a dart along the edge of the tub, striking the perpetually self-abusing Auntie Lucy in the thigh at the opposite end of the bath and causing both ladies to squeal and titter boisterously. Apparently they found the laws of Mr Newton most amusing!

"Yes of course Mah'am," replied Meredith who disappeared from the room but not before stealing one more "mental tintype image" of Harry in all his glory. Her eye caught his for the briefest splice of an instant and he believed he saw her smile. Lips full of teat; he manage to turn up the corners of his own mouth and "shot it back" at her. A second later she was gone, carrying a bit of a smirk on her lips and a tingle in places further down.

Oh dear, such impertinence from a servant. This never would have gone down had Prince Albert even so much as a sip of breath in his lungs! Appalling really, absolutely ghastly even. Oh...and where was I? Oh yes....

As Harry suckled and chewed at the naughty protruding nub of Edina's teat, he noticed her hips began to rise and thrust directly against the tips of his fingers. Shortly thereafter, "Mummy and Junior" found a particularly wicked rhythm. Edwina decided after a few minutes of this wonderfully intimate experience between mother and son, that the time was right to pose a few questions to her boy.

"Harry," she whispered in his ear before kissing the top of his head and breathing in the scent of a lovely hair oil she'd purchased specially for his birthday, "what was it you were up to when Auntie went downstairs to find you? You know, she looked first in your bedroom and found you to be conspicuously absent; so I suggested the hall toilet, and then downstairs in the parlor where she located you, finally."

"I had out my bug collection Mummy, and was labeling my butterflies," Harry replied truthfully.

"Your butterflies? Why... that sounds very interesting. You love your insects don't you?"

"Yes Mummy," Harry answered, "I would have taken the dogs out for a bit of shooting but the rain was so terrible."

Harry was most fond of hunting and fishing. He loved stepping out with the dogs and the guns through the fields and countryside. Nothing was better than to be out on the land with golden sunshine splashing over all things green and lush! It was as if Mother Nature had dipped her brush in the most vivid of breathtaking pigments and used ancient Albion as her canvas!

Harry saw it as Mother Nature's most precious gift; providing him the esteemed privilege of trudging across the many beautiful places of her creation. It afforded him the chance to observe all manner of wonderful little scurrying, flapping, and running creatures; just before blasting them to pulp, fur, and bits of bloody feathers, (and all this before releasing the dogs to tear what was left of the little buggers to smithereens). Oh such fun it was for him and... Er...um... I mentioned he was fond of fishing too, yes? Well, good... anyhow, he'd just told his mother why he could not go outside.

"Oh," said Edina, "why indeed it was nasty outdoors, and still is! Well, I'm happy you're now with myself and your Auntie; in this nice cozy tub away from the wind and cold... but possibly not the wet I suppose."

"A different sort of wet, I'd think?" observed Auntie Lucy with a wink down beyond their feet as she pulled two wet fingers from her juicing quim before popping them into her puckered gob to suck them ...most clean.

"Yes," Mummy observed thoughtfully.

She caught up a bit of pre-ejaculate from the tip of Harry's cock and pulled her finger away, trailing a slimy string that looked much like melted sugar. She popped it in her mouth much in the same manner as her sister, but not before commenting, "a different sort of wet, MOST ASSUREDLY!"

She swished the briny little bit of salty-something around on her palate. Her eyes looked left and right as she registered the taste. She swallowed, having found the little bit of pre-ejaculate most agreeable; as she'd suspected it would be.

"Harry," she asked, "so what was it, you were you doing with your collection of buggie-wuggies?"

"Sticking pins in them mostly," he explained, "I'd put a pin through the specimen's abdomen and then make a label so as to tell what it was,"

"Sticking them were you?" Edwina said feigning interest, "oh... that sounds terribly engaging!"

"Yes," Harry explained, "some have a little bit more, some have a little bit less to stick in. Usually if I can find a spot on the specimen where the guts should be, that is a fine place to stick em'."

"Oh how fascinating," said Mummy, "you do realize that I have a lovely little sticking pin here in my hand, don't you know?"

Harry paused at first. He then looked down to observe her strokes and wanks and immediately took her meaning. He nodded and chuckled with her, as Mummy it seems had made a witty one!

"What is more Harry, I have such a lovely butterfly that I can show you. Do you wish to see it?"

"Yes," he replied not exactly understanding her choice of metaphor but he was certain he wasn't going to be observing some rare species of Lepidoptera in this bath, despite the fact that the air had become positively steamy and probably quite comfortable for most fluttering insects, (especially the tropical variety).

Edwina pushed him back and then rose to her feet from the bath's hot steaminess. She reached over the tub's side and seized a low wooden dressing stool. She then brought it into the bath; submerging the legs of the stool in the warm water but keeping the seat high and dry.

Mummy sat with her dripping bum atop the stool; parting her legs as widely as possible so that her nether regions were now offered up for her young man's inspection. Harry crouched in the water before her, eyeing things most intently.

Auntie Lucy could see her sister was in danger of tumbling over backwards, so raising a finger as if to say, Wait one moment please, she rose and stepped quickly around the two entomology enthusiasts; providing her sister with a secure back-rest to lean against. Mummy could now recline in the furtherance of her son's education and put both feet upon the edge of the bath.

Oh, I so do so love science; don't you as well, dear readers?

The subject was now ready. The student was in position to observe. Lucy reached forward n' down over her sister's tummy-tum-tum; finding her wiry thatch mound. With a pair of fingers she parted Edwina's lips; displaying the rare and much prized "Pink Pussy-Lox Swallowtail Butterfly" for Harry's viewing. Harry's jaw dropped open again, (and it was a wonder it did not hit the water on this occasion)!

"Aren't butterflies simply wondrous things Harry?" his mother asked.

She was met by a completely dumbstruck and open mouthed nod from her pupil; who never took his eyes away from the lovely specimen.

"Well," she continued, "just like the butterflies you stick those pins in; Mummy Nature paints this one you see here, (and all the ones between the legs of ladies out in the big wide world for that matter). She styles them all in such a wonderful array of shapes and colors! Mummy Nature loves variety and beauty; do you not think so?"

She received another dumb nod from Harry.

"I think so too," Mummy whispered sweetly, "and your auntie and I are going to make it possible to inspect oh so many butterflies in this big wide world if we have our way! Now do you know what else Mummy Nature does with this sort of butterfly?"

Harry shook his head but he was certain he'd find out momentarily.

"Why she gives it the most beautiful and pretty hooded head," Mummy explained as Auntie Lucy ran one finger down across Edwina's clitoral nub; pulling back the fold of skin that partially enveloped it and making her sigh happily in the process.

"I believe," Lucy added, "that he has already some experience touching my butterfly head, although he didn't get a decent look at what he was attending to,"

"Oh well," Mummy replied, "then this IS an enlightening experience for him! Harry, have you ever kissed a butterfly?" The young man once again shook his head quietly, thinking it a rather odd question.

"Well," she continued, "I should think it is high time you learned. Lucy, be a dear and please hold the little wings apart,"

Lucy did as requested and continued to rub her sister's clitoris soothingly as Harry looked on, hypnotized by it all. Edwina gasped again, her breasts rising and falling in rather rude selfish pleasure as she hissed,

"Oooh yessssss, just like you are doing sister... oh and Harry," she said making dreamy eye contact with her son once again, "please do give our lovely pink and purple butterfly a kiss, dear!"

Harry was not at all sure what he was doing, but any fear of the unfamiliar quickly gave way to lewd fascination. He leaned forward to kiss the marvelously forbidden thing nestled between his mummy's legs, parted by the deft fingers of his auntie.

His kissy-kiss pucker made contact down there, and Edwina's eyes blinked for a moment at the touch. It was as if she'd received the loveliest of electric jolts.

Harry realized almost straight away; he was not actually down there to kiss things, but instead to lick. He opened his gob; running out his tongue and commencing to sample the sex of his mummy.

Edwina's lungs huffed out a blast of selfish contentment followed by a whimper of approval at her young man's decision. She ran a hand through his curly locks as her eyes fell upon streaks of rain hitting the far window without seeing any of it; feeling the wonderfully forbidden touch of his lips and tongue against that wicked...wicked spot between her thighs.

Harry was absolutely captivated by the strange fleshy delicacy, with its odd textures and heady hypnotic scents. He took a liking to it immediately. It was gastronomic love at first sight in fact - or tastes perhaps; his tongue working in concert with his nose, savoring the various "mushroomy truffle" notes of his mummy's sex.

Those notes.... those mysteriously wondrous notes of taste and scent that made up a lady's grotto of intimacy were to him a combination of things unfamiliar yet comforting and inviting. It was a bit of something salty for him, almost like an anchovy but not repellant by any means; in fact... quite the opposite was true, (for he found the smell texture and taste profoundly addictive)!

For her part, Edwina continued her breathy gaze far off into the distance; out seemingly beyond window as the rain poured and spattered upon the glass panes and the strengthening wind rattled upon the shutters. She stared into infinity; emitting a heavy sigh of HHHHHHAAAAAAHHHH, here... and an OOOOOHHH YESSS JUST LIKE THAT HARRY, there.

Harry had at first brought his lips and tongue down to the naughty little hole before him and focused mistakenly there for a period of time. He noticed that action produced a series of agreeable vocalizations from Mummy, but when his nose brushed against the little pink hooded head of the butterfly, she bucked hips against him slightly while opening up her lips and releasing a loud and heartfelt,

HOOOHHH!

Ever the observant scientist, Harry took this as an indication that he'd touched upon a pleasure center. He needed to observe further and gather more evidence on the matter. As luck would have it, he was in the perfect position to do so. His tongue abandoned the little opening, now moving on up to the butterfly's head in a series of licks, swirls, and tongue flourishes.

HOOOH! AAAAHHHH! UNNNNGHHHHH! cried Mummy as she raised her hips up to grind herself against him properly.

Yes, most definitely Harry knew he'd compelling evidence. He'd stumbled on his mummy's clitoral nub with his lips and tongue and he surmised it had to possess similar qualities to his tadger with regard to pleasure and friction of a wonderfully rude sort. He now focused his licks and gobbles on Edwina's hooded starter button whilst she thrashed her head about and happily groaned like a loose creaky floorboard in an old house!

Auntie Lucy now ceased splaying apart the sex blossom of her sister; as her nibbling nephew seemed to have things well under control down there. Instead she focused her attentions on Edwina's bosoms, bringing her fingers up and around from behind to tweak and bother at her younger sister's lovely teats. Lucinda became all wanton kisses and nibbles at her sibling's neck; in between the foulest of whispered suggestions in Edwina's ear, (to which the poor woman could not reply but only nod in heartfelt agreement as the sensations became more intense for her above and below)! It was then Auntie Lucy was then struck by a lovely idea.

"Harry," Lucy said in-between nips and nibbles of her sister's neck and earlobes, " you remember when I took your pego between my lips, just before I made you spend your yummy custard for in my mouth? It all was most pleasant and agreeable for you as an experience, was it not?"

Harry nodded but didn't say a word, remember his manners and not speaking with his mouth full.

"Well then," Lucy continued, "it would appear you've found the butterfly's head, by the sound of your mummy here. Take it in your mouth in the manner of a teat (as I did with you), and suckle it. Can you do this?"

He nodded confidently. With a puckering of his lips, he brought the little pink beanie of his mummy in with a lovely sucking slurp. Instinct for him did the rest.

"AAHHHHHHH OOOHHHH YESSSSS... RIGHT THERE HARRY MY LOVE!" howled Edwina.

She threw back her head with eyes closed as she thrashed her hips. She ran her fingers through his hair; pulling at his noggin as her pelvis fucked his face hard.

Harry for his part knew he was onto something good and he kept his lips latched onto that swollen nub of hooded pinkness, as would a barnacle stuck to the side of a vessel. His lips and teeth gently worked and tugged at the fleshy nodule as he were trying to make it somehow spout warm milk and Harry wondered to himself if he were causing his mother any discomfort. He got his answer nearly as quickly as he'd considered the matter; as Edwina wailed, shrieked and absolutely forbade him to stop under ...any circumstances now!

Harry reasoned that since his fingers had done such a pleasurable thing for Mummy earlier in that "hole down below" of hers, he might do well to work them inside there again; only in concert with what his lips were doing on her fleshy bean. His suspicions paid off handsomely.

He hooked two fingers up inside her cunny-hole and continued to nurse and chew at her clitoris; pulling at it and making sucky-wucky noises on that naughtiest of nubs. It was precisely what Mummy needed and she made no bones about it. In a matter of seconds, her boiling cauldron bubbled over and she bucked her hips frantically, spilling her hot briny dew upon Harry's face as she howled with a rafter-shaking,

"AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH! UUUUNNHHHHH-AAAAHHHH! OHHH YES HARRY! YESSSSSSSSS!

For Harry, it was as if a pipe had burst somewhere up inside his mummy. He pulled himself back for the briefest of moments but Edwina's hands still held the back of his head.

She pulled his gob back to her spouting font and instinctively Harry "finished his soup" as wicked Auntie Lucy beamed down happily over Mummy's shoulder at him. Edwina wailed and thrashed with joy until her violent release had indeed subsided.

She then released her son's noggin and simply gazed lovingly into his smiling if somewhat sopping wet features that smelled of her shameful expenditure. For his part, Harry was none the worse for wear and happy to have been provided such a lovely delicacy to try. He hoped in his heart of hearts there would be more of the same from her. She wouldn't disappoint her hungry young man.

The door opened again. Meredith appeared with Drusilla in the doorway, their bonneted heads thrust through the entrance to see if, "now was a good time?"

By the sound of things... it was!

"Oh ...(gasp)....do," said Edwina somewhat winded, "do come in girls. We (gasp).... we're expecting the both of you."

"I've brought the tea Mah'am," said Meredith pushing a caddy into the room with a steaming kettle and three cups. Also present on the tray was a lovely blue bottle of gin. Behind Meredith stood the island negress Drusilla, straining under the load of two more steaming buckets in her hands.

"Well," said Mummy thoughtfully as she rose from the stool and stood in the bathwater, "I suppose this is as good a time for transition as any,"

"Transition?" said Meredith, "Oh yes Mah'am, transition! Quite."

Meredith tittered at Mummy's words nervously as Lucy set the wooden stool outside the tub to let it drip upon the tiles. Lucy then took a cup of tea poured for her by the merry maid. She took cream but no sugar before she then glanced at Harry.

"Oh Harry," Lucy snapped at her nephew, "do stand up and fetch some tea for yourself. We haven't all morning long!"

Harry did as told and rose to his feet, his body dripping water back down into the bath. He stood patiently waiting for Mummy to finish adding cream and sugar to her freshly poured cup of steaming "brown joy" as the buxom Jamaican maid began emptying the two buckets into the tub; adding to the already high level of the water and raising the amount of foggy weather in the room to maritime hazard levels.

Mummy and Lucy stood taking their tea and chatting away cordially with steaming water almost up to their knees whilst Harry held his cup and Meredith poured for him. Mummy remembered that he'd had a rather nasty knock on the head and reminded Meredith to provide his cup with two splashes of medicinal gin to "steel his constitution." Two splashes later; along with the appropriate amount of cream and sugar and his tea was ready for him. He then thanked the maid politely.

Mummy now had Meredith procure some rather smelly bathing salts from the high shelf plus the "medical balm" from under the sink. Soon the maid was adding the perfumey purplish powder to the bath; swishing it all around with a dutiful hand. Harry meanwhile, stood sipping his tea; standing with his mummy and aunty as if taking in some refreshments following a church service. It all was very polite and cordial if you overlooked the fact that three of the people in the room were naked and that the young man present wore several crimson stripes across his bum, (a badge of honor from a proper hard caning).

The two maids to their credit, maintained a demeanor and composure most professional, however both snuck sideways peeks at Harry, (or well to be more precise - peeks at "bits of him" anyhow)! Edwina picked up on this and with the tin of medical grease in her free hand, she politely let the two servants know that this was "all she needed from them at the moment," and she'd ring the bell if they needed them again. The two exited the room quickly, but before leaving, Harry noticed them look at one another and smile as if to say,

"Did you see it, girl?" and, "I most certainly DID, dearie!"

He'd also noticed both sets of eyes made contact with his own pupils. Impertinent little smirks briefly flashed at the corners of their lips as their cheeks flushed a shocking crimson. The door closed.