Mother’s New Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mummy, Harry, and Lucy now squatted back down into the tub; resuming the conversion in waters significantly warmer and higher than before. The discussion returned to Harry's enthusiasm for butterflies and his love for sticking pins in creepy crawly multiple legged things. As the tea was finished, Mummy suggested to Harry that he join her again up in the sloping back of the slipper-shaped tub. Likewise, Auntie Lucy saw this as 'her cue' to move back to the bath's foot.

"If you need of me, ...." she said.

"I'll be sure to call," answered Mummy.

Harry's head was now absolutely swimming; the gin having taken an effect upon his noggin most acute. It had also impaired his sense of composure and inhibitions (a calculated measure on the part of Edwina), for although his cock remained "rampant and ready" as before; his mood had become a bit more "rapacious and randy!"

Meredith had left the bottle on the caddy before she departed and Mummy gave Harry two more cupful's, "straight down the ole' hatch," in order to be sure that his head was better after having taken such a nasty fall! He set down his cup on the caddy and then sank down by Mummy's side in the tub, giggling foolishly to himself.

"Harry," said Edwina to her chuckling young tadpole as she grasped his loins and resumed tugging at them, "your pin it appears, still is in need of sticking a specimen."

"OR TWO!" chimed in the smiling Auntie Lucy from the other end of the tub. Edwina wrinkled her nose out of irritation; kicking a splash at her sister's interruption. Lucy now quieted down and minded her manners; sipping tea and poking at her muffin below the waterline as she watched the other two.

"Harry," Mummy continued,

"I could think of a couple of simply lovely places for you to stick that pin of yours. Would you care for Mummy to show you, darling?"

The merry student smiled back, nodding in-between sniggers and inebriated chuckles. He was now so very well-oiled; his inhibitions having drifted away like so much fog on the surface of the bath. That was all Edwina needed.

She lay back very high against the sloping rear of the tub, (and with Harry lying next to her on his side in the water). Mummy lifted her leg slightly and had him bend his body around beneath the raised portion of her bottom. She pulled the mushroom bulb of his cock up to the mouth of her sex; passing passed it several times along the opening's pink puffiness to tease him. She then moved the penile tip to her own naughty nub, teasing herself with it against her hooded bean; up and down... up and down... up and down!

"I believe you've seen this activity between a man and a woman before Harry, yes?" inquired Aunty Lucy to him, over her cup of tea. He nodded and replied to her -his chin trembling from the simply marvelous sensation,

"Yes, I saw it in that book that you showed me yesterday, Auntie."

"Yes," Auntie continued, "you most certainly did my boy! There are many more things in that book you'll learn of. In fact, everything you have seen and learned today is just a trifle compared to what I will show you over the next few months. You are keen to learn, yes?"

He nodded again, not taking his eyes from those of his mummy, whilst as his throbbing pego was rubbed vigorously again and again against her swollen clitty nub by her naughty hand.

"Good," replied Auntie between sips of her tea, "because I should think we can put away all discussions of all things historical, mathematical, and geographical for our future lessons, and continue instead with things "most carnal" for the curriculum, yes? I think you've displayed an aptitude for such matters so far, and in the very short time I've had to work-with and observe you!"

Harry nodded and muttered something amounting to a yes; barely paying attention and now engrossed on Mummy's hand as it rubbed him around and around on that wonderfully wicked of hers. Meanwhile Mummy became a seething hissing pipe-organ of sighs and gasps as she made his colossal cockhead continually crash in a collection of clitoral collisions beneath the rolling steamy waves of the tub. It was now quite self-evident to all present; Edwina had a marvelous new bath toy for her amusements and was pleased as punch with it!

"I can see quite clearly," Lucy continued after finishing the last of her tea, "that your Mummy fancies you to be a fine dildo in a pinch!"

Harry didn't know exactly what the word "dildo" meant. To tell the truth; he couldn't care in the least right now anyhow, but it didn't stop him from nodding in agreement just the same!

"Then very well," Lucy concluded, "I'll have you know young man that I also share her sentiments and attitude towards you! A fine little stallion and dildo you shall be for us... and others! Yes, Edwina, he'll do! It's as if his grandmother, was spot-on with regard to him... or at least her tea leaves were! Now then sister, are you prepared to take him?"

Mummy nodded to Lucy and then returned her eyes to Harry. Her free hand came up and she brushed his black hair from his eyes. She kissed him deeply; her other busy hand continuing to ram n' rub his manhood against her nub in a maternal masturbatory manipulation that was "most mutually marvelous" for both mother and son.

"Harry," Mummy said gazing deeply into his now terribly dilated pupils, "what do you wish for Mummy to do with it?"

Harry at first couldn't find the words. He knew what he wanted but he didn't know the "how" of it all and his heart was racing along with his foggy head, thanks to the gin. He licked dry lips; at last replying to her with,

"Put it in you, Mummy; oh please put it in!"

With that, it was decided. The entire stage had been set by Edwina (oh with Lucy's help, yes ...of course), and now it had even been agreed upon by the pupil! Lucy clapped her hands in wicked anticipation, as Edwina looked longingly into Harry's eyes telling him,

"Yes then, I want this as well! We MUST put it in and we shall, but first might you help Mummy to get up, please?"

The two stood and repositioned with Edwina facing to the rear of the tub; her head quite low and just above the water and with the moon of her arse high; like the hump of a breaching whale. Harry stood behind those lovely bare fesses of his mother; not precisely sure again what it was he should do (and rather unsteady on his feet; thanks in part again to the gin's effects). He was however, most ardent and eager, (still yet another of the gin's benefits it would seem).

Auntie Lucy simply shook her head at all this, rose up from the bath, and immediately took a position directly behind her nephew. Reaching around him for his loins, she seized his charger in one hand; before guiding it to Edwina's hairy and delightfully humid notch with the other.

Harry now stared down upon the twin globes of Edwina's moon below him as she backed up to him. His pego was already being steered by Aunty somewhere below his mummy's naughty notch. Mummy's steady hand now came up from below and pressed the tip against the elusive aperture. His Auntie Lucy whispered sweetly in his ear, bidding him to gently push his hips forward against the opening. He felt elastic feminine resistance at first, then a widening of the orifice followed a pleasurable slide....and he was in just like that!

"HHHAAAARRRRRHHHH!" Mummy called out from below in the steamy bath.

A swirling whirling raging storm of pleasure now rose up from Harry's loins, dazzling his very senses. His mouth fell agape and he gasped; realizing he was now most definitely "IN"...and it was so very much deeper in than before when he'd had the accident, (which in reality had been NO accident at all; thanks to his mummy). What's more this sensation felt simply MARVELOUS!

"Now Harry," Lucy whispered with a raspy snake hiss to his ear before providing his earlobe with a naughty nibble, "push in, dear! Sink yourself straight in up to those balls of yours!"

"YESSSS DO IT HARRY! OH DO IT FOR MUMMY!" Edwina wheezed and gasped desperately; her chin just barely touching the water as she urged him on with pleasure etched across her face.

Harry instinctively seized her hips with both hands; executing a masterfully strong thrust that even Edwina had not counted upon. In one brutish swoosh, he'd sunk himself into her deepest recesses. Son was now sheathed inside mother, for better or for worse!

"OOHHHHH! AAAHHHHHH!" cried Edwina as she reared her head up with eyes wide. She was overcome with how very VERY pleasurable it all was for her and she shook wet locks from side to side; feeling the marvelously meaty "split" of her son's manhood up her sex, deep just as she'd expected and wished for it to be!

"You see Harry," said Auntie Lucy to his ear, "some butterflies are oh so much more pleasurable to stick pins in! Wouldn't you agree, dearest?"

He turned to answer his Auntie Lucy, only to find her mouth wrapped around his, her tongue snaking between his lips before he realized what was happening. Wicked Auntie Lucy's fingers now tangled themselves up in his black locks; whilst mother and son bucked and thrashed in the wanton manner of Oedipus and Jocasta!

Again and again Harry and his Mummy slammed together in one fleshy collision after another; each smash sending Harry straight up Edwina's channel to the very hilt of his member. As mother and son committed the unspeakable, wicked Auntie Lucy remained right alongside of them; her hand cupping Harry's balls and her foul mouth whispering a veritable tapestry of lewd suggestions and images for them both to hear. This only served as fuel tossed on the fire for both the drunken son and that the wanton depraved mother as well!

By now both parties felt their crescendo's rising, approaching for them like a great storm; not at all unlike the driving wind and rain now landing outside upon the window. By now, Harry knew this feeling all too well, (and more importantly, so did his Mummy). Both understood the urgency of this moment and both so desperately wished for its occurrence.

I must now take this opportunity, dear readers... to share an important learning point concerning these two people locked in sexual congress. You must consider who they were as they approached the brink of orgasmic release. They wouldn't cum mind you (for these were people of quality), and people of quality simply do not cum... in fact they never EVER cum; instead they simply ar....

"OH DEAR GOD MUMMY!" screamed Harry, "I BELIEVE I SHALL ARRIVE!"

"I AM TO ARRIVE AS WELL DEAREST SON!" Edwina shrieked hoarsely over her shoulder, her voice more a horrid banshee wail than a cry,"AHHHH UGGHHH I'M ARRIVING! OHHH DEARRRRRRRRR HARRY! AGGGHHH!"

Mummy now crashed her rump back hard; mashing her cunt against Harry's loins with all the furious might she could find inside her! Her sex juiced and scented myrrh flowed in hot cascades down her legs into the bath below. Auntie Lucy's cruel sadistic hand flew back and with a SWOOSH WHACK, she brought it down hard upon her nephew's bum. Harry responded with a joyously agonized shout of AAAGGHHH! spouting a warm clotted load straight up his mummy's cunt. He'd done it, he'd seeded in her and done it nice and deep and much to her liking.

Mummy having "arrived" slightly before her darling young man; uncoupled herself from his cock (which flopped around wildly, still all squirts and spurts). Edwina fell to her knees, drew his cock into her mouth, and throated her boy most hungrily in what would be best described as ' a complete attack of incestuous gluttony!'

Harry's hands pulled his mother by her wet raven curls onto his still spurting charger. He continued to spurt, spend, and arrive with great fanfare; all mad howls and sobbing wide-eyed joy, whilst Mummy savored every drop of her boy's salty brine!

"Well, well," thought Edwina to herself, "he is like his father in many ways! The least of which not being that he is a man of impeccable taste!"

She chuckled at her little joke and looked up at her nude colossus son; towering above her as his penis left her lips and swayed like a veiny pendulum. Harry teetered above her as though he might topple and fall, but Auntie was there to steady him and she reached around him to grip his slackening penis.

"Edwina," Lucinda informed her sister," quickly girl, he shall go limp at any moment!"

Mummy nodded, understanding the terrible inconvenience of this; should it be allowed to happen. He'd just spent wonderfully hard up her cunny, (and with also another two or three salty sprays of her tonsils as well). She wanted the fun to go on longer still, but she had to be quick for that to be possible!

Mummy was up and on her feet in the bath with a loud splash of great waves that raced from one steamy end of the tub to the other and back again. She spun herself around and bent at the waist as Auntie Lucy offered a helping hand to guide Harry's semi-erect cock up into Edwina's pink cunny-grotto for more pokes and lunges.

Harry himself seemed a bit spent. He collapsed his weight forward; leaning upon Mummy for a few moments, most out of breath. A squeeze of his balls later however, by his lewd Aunty Lucy (not to mention some slaps on his striped bum), and he stood up straight; grabbed Mummy's hips, and began to push and exert himself in earnest. He was a young man most revived to put it simply.

"You've just had another wonderful release darling Harry," Lucy whispered in his ear, "that makes two already this morning! One in my gullet, one in your mummy's poke-hole, and a third for her tonsils! For a good proper cleaning-out of your pipes, we're going to milk a fourth from you!" Harry was about to ask Aunty Lucy what she meant when the door opened again.

It was his grand mah-mah Rebecca, standing in the doorway and just like her daughters; looking tall, proud, and rather critical. She was wearing the black clothes that she always wore. She'd never worn anything but black ever since her husband had passed and although she loved Harry and he knew this to be true; he was keenly aware black was a color that often suited her moods.

She stepped into the room and approached the tub. She held a hand fan and flicked it around absent-mindedly as she surveyed the trio. Harry was certain she'd say something terribly wrathful and condemning for what they had just done, (as she was a woman who spoke her mind and passed judgment rather quickly).

"Well," she said sternly looking first to Edwina and then to Lucy, never setting eyes on Harry, "is it done?"

"Nearly Mummy," Edwina smiled to her mother. Harry tried to pull back and disengage himself from the clutches of her quim but Lucy pushed him pack into position and patted his bum; reassuring him that all would be well.

"NEARLY?" the old jewess sniffed at her, "I just heard the greatest shout and so did every dead soul in the cemetery up the way! What do you mean, nearly? Is he or is he not ready for THIS?"

"I will need one more action, Mummy," Lucy chimed-in this time, "then we'll be certain he can do this."

"I see," said Rebecca taking a condescending tone with her oldest daughter, "and when you have completed your 'surveys and observations' you'll be able to tell me if he is up to task? Hummph!! What more do you two wicked little nymphs need? Oh I don't care if you shag him till he passes out... I need to know if he is up to it!"

"We'll know much more shortly Mummy," Lucy continued, "but I need to observe a bit longer and then I'll of course need to take him under my tutelage afterwards."

Harry was amazed at how easily his Auntie Lucinda cringed and cowered before the fifty-five-year-old harpy. He knew Lucy to be a stern and intimidating woman but she shrank in terror from the stern face of her mother, (and with good reason)! She'd a healthy respect for his grandmother but Harry didn't really know the half of it and merely thought he understood.

"After all," Lucy continued, "it was you in your great wisdom Mum' mah, who chose him, yes?" Her flattery fell short. Kerplunk even.

"I didn't choose him," Rebecca countered, "I saw an omen and now I want to know if it could be him. There is a difference. You two cat's in heat did the rest and lept at him like a helpless mouse!

Oh.... but I wouldn't judge you too harshly; you have your mother's animal passions inside the both of you true enough, but that does not change the fact we need a serious solution, and I want to know if HE is the one!"

For the first time in the conversation she eyed Harry directly.

"Shag and shag well boy," she said to him and for brief moment it felt as if he were about to stride out into a gladiatorial event armed only with a sword and the cheers of a bloodthirsty crowd, "...if you are the one, then I have great things for you. Great and terrible things indeed."

She sniffed at him derisively and then flicked her fan in her wrist. She then turned and left the room but not without calling back from the door,

"And I want to know this very evening!"

"Yes Mummy," Lucy answered, "you'll have a full report!"

Rebecca sniffed again and muttered a loud HMMPH! of derision before shut the door behind her. She was going to take her breakfast tea which meant no more interruptions.

Harry was left standing in the bath, his pego sheathed up in his Mummy and with his Auntie Lucy's hand absentmindedly stroking the stripes she'd inflicted upon his bum. Lucy was actually the first to come around and she bid him to continue with the bath-time activities.

"C'mon Harry," she encouraged him as she rubbed her hands up and down his flanks, "you have the body and spirit of a thoroughbred, I sooooo know it to be true. Show your mummy and I just what a good solid dependable mount you are!"

She slapped his bum and the very sting served to revived his throbber (which was still most embedded up his mother's sex). Harry soon found himself sloshing in and out of Mummy's quim; his manly vigor quite restored as it were. He was most certainly not in any danger of spending (as he'd done it twice already), but his prick was now stiff and rigid as any piece of timber could ever have hoped to be.

He now rowed at Edwina's fesses with an even stroke; assisted by her gently rocking hips. His Auntie Lucy stayed at his side and held him closely, stroking and fondling him; all the while marveling at what a fine male specimen she had in her clutches. Her hands ran over his back and shoulders, over his chest and bum; her fingers just a light feathery tickle.

She sniffed around his shoulders and neck as she huffed in his natural essence which now was combining with the heady lovely stink of sexual congress. His particular manly fragrance oh so teased and tickled her libido, which was now pleasantly agitated to say the least.

Lucy's hand found the gin bottle. She took a generous swallow and then snuffed his musk again, allowing the two intoxicants to mingle and tingle her senses with a combined power that was more than the sum of its parts.

Lucy knew she'd need to take him as well. It was a good thing Edwina had agreed to this ahead of time and not been selfish. It simply wouldn't do for Edwina to keep this lovely young man with his strong back and limbs all to herself; for if Lucy was to share the burden of Harry's "development and training" for this task, then it only followed that Lucy should profit with a share of the benefits. And speaking of training...