Mother’s New Governess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Against the roar of wind and rain outside another lightning bolt cracked the sky, flashing white hot across the Devon landscape. Inside the equally stormy bath, Edwina shrieked and raged,

"OH HARRY! IT"S HAPPENING AHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHH OOHHHHHH AAGGHHHHHHH!"

Her quim gushed like a broken pipe; her brine cascading down her sister's arm and upon the thrashing cock balls and legs of her only son!

Lucy's wild eyes went round and bounced about the room she howled madly,

"Sister! ......Harry, it's here! It's ...UNNGH!...EEEEAAGGGH! OHH! AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Lucy's quim flooded, juiced, and dribbled as her loins bucked against her own hand. She opened her mouth wide and turning her head upward; her sucking lips found Harry's balls! Like a ravenous creature from the sea's depths, she gulped his testicles; sucking them hard all whilst blubbing and wailing through her own crashing climax. This was the final foul straw for Harry.

"AAGGHHHHRRR! OOHHHH! HHHHAAAARRRR!" Harry roared.

The steam boiler in his balls exploded; jetting molten "man-butter" up inside Mummy's quaking innards. Three howling voices now harmonized into one long choral note; indicating the opera had reached its climactic ending. It was punctuated by one last lightning bolt and a tremendous roar of rain upon the roof above, (as if even old Mummy Nature herself were applauding them)!

In the steamy aftermath of the torrid tub spectacle lay the three. Harry was in the middle of the trio and to either side of him, Lucy and Edwina each took one of his pectorals and shoulders for a pillow. The two ladies ran hands up and down his flanks and belly. They took turns turning their noses in to sniff his scent and crossed they their legs over his in complete contentment.

The water was still warm and now the three were lazy and content. They listened to the storm outside. It was moving off and being replaced by a slow steady drizzle once more. Harry finally broke the silence with a question.

"What shall you tell Grandmah'mah, Auntie?" Harry asked.

Lucy kissed him on his chest and answered with,

"HMMMMMM well ...really your mummy was the focus of attention this morning my sweet boy, but I shall conduct some evaluations of you this afternoon, following lunch yes?"

"And I am happy to tell you; my report to your Grandmah'mah ...shall be that of nothing but high marks for you!" added Mummy before kissing Harry passionately and nibbling at her little man's lips.

Mummy paused. She shifted her weight slightly as a great tub fart sounded beneath her with a generously loud SQUONK! The three erupted in laughter at the rude interruption.

"I'm certain Harry that I'll find everything to be satisfactory based on what I've seen this morning; what with all I've held in my hands and by what has made its way to my mouth. There are yet two places left on me that will hold you to close scrutiny, but I'm sure you'll win them over as you did my eyes, hands, and gob!"

She chuckled at her own joke.

"So what will this mean then?" he asked.

"Well," mummy answered, "you ARE the one!"

"The one who shall save us all," Auntie Lucy continued stroking his limp cock playfully, "and save us from financial ruin!"

Well, THAT is what she told him. I know, that particular answer didn't seem satisfactory, now did it dear readers? Neither did Mummy's for that matter, (I can assure you)!

Both women would speak no more upon the subject; regardless of how much he pestered them. They set about giving him a first-rate scrubbing down in the bath's remaining warmth. All three tub occupants then took a bit more tea (naturally with a spot of gin), to fortify them against the cold outside, the day ahead, and of course in case they were bitten by a snake on their way to dressing down the hall.

What dear readers? You need a reason for gin? Really?

Well anyhow, the three settled happily back into the tub and each entertained specific thought known only to them as they sipped their tea. It would be such an interesting day for Harry...and quite possibly and interesting life for that matter!

Outside the drizzle continued and the thunder roared far-off in the distance over the Devon landscape as the storm gradually moved farther and farther away. Peaceful tranquility of the moment lulled the three to the loveliest of short naps as Auntie, Mummy, and Harry dozed in the tubs dying warmth with a full day ahead.

What? NO, dear readers. That is most certainly NOT ALL! ...No, I'm certain of it.

Listen... if you'd like to read more of Harry and find out what "no good" Auntie Lucy has in store for him this afternoon (and what grande rotten scheme ole' Grande mah'mah has), why not let me know of your level of interest?

HMMMMM DEAR READERS?

And oh yes -of course ...vote ...vote ...vote. I'll be paying close attention, (not to worry)!

Hmmmmm ...yes I believe the sun is out ... it's a good afternoon for walking oneself, walking dogs, drinking from flasks and of course; smoking pipes while doing all those other things. Have to go! This walk won't take itself. See you shortly everyone!!