Mother's Inhibitions Crumble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

My biggest weakness is shoes. I love the way a pair of shoes with four or five inch stiletto heels shape my legs and my ass. I think my small feet with a fresh pedicure look very sexy in stilettos. I prefer those with thin straps and very little concealing my foot. I always wear a gold anklet to draw attention to my feet. As good as my feet look, if I am on them much during the day, the heels come off the moment I climb into my car for the drive home. Even though nobody at the office sees under my outer shell of clothing it is important to how I feel to wear sexy lingerie underneath it all.

My husband always wanted me hairless below the neck. I found I liked the feeling and look of my pussy bald and have continued to keep it that way. I like feeling feminine and enjoy the feeling of satin and lace against my skin. I usually wear a thong or g-string along with a pretty bra with satin and lace.

After the wonderful respite in the tub the water that started out very hot was beginning to cool. I decided it was time to get out and see how Kyle was doing.

I grabbed a towel from a stack I keep near the tub and was drying off. Glancing at my reflection in the mirror I had to admit the girl in the mirror didn't look all that bad. My breasts are a C cup and look damn good even though they show a very slight bit of sag. I have consoled myself by saying they are still pretty damn firm, but do have just enough sag to prove they are real. They aren't what they were when I was a cheerleader in high school, but considering my breasts fed a baby, I think they look damn good. My tummy looks better than many women in their 20's. The fact I have no stretch marks from giving birth to Kyle amazes me. The fact I can still pull off wearing a skimpy bikini at the beach and get the attention of men as I walk by is something I have always been especially proud of.

When I was a cheerleader my blonde hair hung to my waist. As I got older I shortened it to where it now stops just an inch or so past my shoulders. My husband always told me my emerald green eyes could intoxicate any man with a pulse. Standing one inch over 5 feet tall I am short, but I feel like my body is very well proportioned. I know a lot of men like petite women. I smiled and as if the woman in the mirror was posing for me and asking for my opinion, I placed my hands on my hips, nodded my head at her saying, 'You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are still one hot broad. If I was a man I would certainly fuck you.' I then laughed at myself for talking to my reflection in such a nonsensical and, what many would consider, sexist manner.

In addition to shoes, my other weakness is lingerie. I love being a petite female and being able to wear sexy lingerie. It makes me feel very feminine and pretty. Lingerie helps boost my confidence in my sensuality.

Looking though my lingerie drawer I found a pair of red satin panties and slipped them on. I knew I was going to be home the rest of the evening so I decided I wanted to be comfortable so I decided to not wear a bra. I grabbed a red satin robe out of my closet that matched my panties and slipped it on. After tying the robe closed using the sash I brushed my hair. Once again I glanced in the mirror and was very happy with what I saw. My hair is thick and I love the way it shines as the light hits it. It was not like I was getting ready for a date and I knew I had nobody I needed to impress, but I like looking nice and I think my son enjoys seeing his mother look pretty. I headed to the living room where Kyle already had the television turned on.

Upon entering I saw him look up and say, "Hi Mom." He smiled then in a bashful sort of way said, "Mom, you look hot...I'm sorry, I meant you look very pretty."

His comment made me feel really good. "Thank you Honey. That is so sweet of you to say." I gave him a wink and said, "I am happy you think I look hot." I grinned and could see by me giving attention to his first remark I had embarrassed him just a little.

"It is true Mom you really are pretty." I saw him look down at my feet then back up at me before asking, "Are the feet doing any better after your bath?"

"Thanks Honey. Yes, they feel much better, but to be honest, they still do hurt. I really abused them today."

"Mom, I know those heels you wear make your legs look great, but if they hurt your feet so much, why do you wear them?"

I found it interesting my son thought the heels make my legs look good. It was true he was taking notice of girls. I said, "Honey, it is what the customers like and that is what it is all about. After all, the pretty girls get the listings. Not only that I like the way they make my feet look and let's face it, the extra few inches don't hurt my height."

"Mom, you are gorgeous. Yea the heels are nice, but you certainly don't need those heels to make you one of the pretty girls. As for your height, I like short girls and I know lots of other men do as well."

"Thank you Honey. That is so nice of you to say, but the fact is the customers enjoy seeing a woman in heels, at least the male customers. Don't you prefer to see a woman in heels?"

He gave me a sheepish grin saying, "Well sure, don't all guys? It is just I hate to see your feet hurt so much from trying to get some old fucker's cock hard."

"KYLE! What has gotten into you saying something like that?" I had never heard him say the word cock, and to hear him talk about clients getting an erection looking at my feet and legs while I was wearing heels, took me by surprise. He is a man, after all, but I had never heard him talk like this.

"Mom I know what men think and I don't like them thinking that way about my mother."

"Honey that is sweet of you to say, but it is different for women. Women are judged primarily based on our looks and not how smart we are. It is just the way women are seen and I accept that is the way it is. I have to accept it if I am going to compete and be successful. I am just happy I can still fix myself up and compete with the younger girls."

"Whatever! I still say you don't have any competition when it comes to standing out in a crowd, even when that crowd is a bunch of beautiful women. Speaking of being short, well mom you really are, shall we say, height deficient." He laughed at his own comment then said, "I am thankful I got your brains and dad's height. Imagine what it would have been like if it had been the other way around." He was laughing again and I could not help but join in.

His father was smart, but I got the point and it was funny. Kyle has always teased me about being so short. That is when he looked away from the television with a serious look on his face. Gone was the laughter I heard moments before. He was now looking directly at me. "Mom it is true. Every time us guys talk about women my friends always comment saying my mother is the best looking mother they have ever seen. Mom seriously, they are right, you are hot."

I was a little embarrassed hearing this compliment coming from my own son. "Yea right Honey, I am sure they do."

"Mom, I am not joking, I am being dead serious. The guys are all the time telling me how smoking hot you are, and the honest truth is, they're right."

"Really? They really say I am smoking hot, and you really think so too?" We had never had a conversation like this. Sure we talked about girls his age and a few he had dated, but this was the first time the subject of the conversation was me. I should not have been surprised how this was making me feel. I could not help but notice our conversation was having the predictable effect on him. I noticed he tried to be discrete about it, but I saw him move as he tried to relieve some pressure in his pants. I had seen men do this many times and they always thought they were able to adjust their cock without women around them realizing what they were doing. It was fun to watch them do it and think they had gotten away with it without anyone noticing what was happening.

Kyle said, "Yes Mom, Really! Not only that, they say..."

He stopped in mid-sentence. It was obvious he suddenly had second thoughts on letting what he had been thinking actually come out of his mouth. He recovered from his aborted sentence saying, "Sorry Mom, I don't know what I was thinking, never mind."

He had my interest and I wanted to know what it was he was going to say. I said, "No, please go on and finish what you started to say. What is it your friends say about me?"

"Mom, it was nothing. It is just a bunch of macho guy talk and not something you would likely approve of me discussing."

"Kyle, I really do want to know. I promise I will not get mad. I am curious, to know what they say. Please go on and tell me."

"Okay Mom, but it is crude talk from a bunch of idiots. Since you asked and seem to really want to know, they call you a MILF." He paused a moment then asked, "Do you know what that is?"

It is funny how kids think their parents are ignorant about some things. If they only knew what we have done and what we really know. The truth is I knew very well what a MILF was and this revelation gave me a boost of confidence I had not felt in a long time. It didn't matter it was coming from young men who walk around with a hard cock in their pants all day. Somehow their appraisal and desire made me feel sexy. I smiled at Kyle and said, "Yes son, I do know what a MILF is. So you are saying your friends want to..."

He cut me off, evidently not wanting me to finish my statement. "Mom, I am sorry, I should have kept my mouth shut, but yes that is what I am saying, or at least what my friends are saying."

"Honey, you have nothing to be sorry about. That is okay. Actually I kind of like that they think I am sexy and they would like to...well you know what I mean."

"Yes Mom, I know." He paused for the longest time. I knew he had something else he wanted to say, and I didn't want to rush him. Finally he looked at me and said, "Mom, you may not realize it but trust me, you really are hot. I have seen most of their mothers and some are what I would consider attractive, some are maybe even pretty, but Mom, none of them even come close to you."

I grinned, cocked my head slightly to the side and asked, "So even my son thinks I'm hot?"

"Seriously Mom? You are embarrassing me, but yea, even a gay guy would appreciate your body."

"I think it is sweet that you think your old mom is... How did you put it, smoking hot?" I could see he was embarrassed. I grinned and asked, "Tell me son, when have you actually seen your mother's body?"

He looked at me smiling and said, "Mom, you are NOT old and that is all I am going to say on that subject."

A warm feeling was developing between my legs and I decided to not push for an answer to the part of my question he ignored. I wondered if he really had seen me naked and I had not realized I had been on display. I realized I was once again thinking of Kyle as the handsome man he is and not the way I should be thinking of him, which was as my son. Looking back on that evening, maybe I should have thought about it a little longer before speaking, but I asked, "Honey, my feet really do hurt. Can we just forget all this talk for a while? I would really appreciate it if you would massage my feet for me?"

He looked at me as if he was not sure he heard me correctly. "Mom, what did you say? Did you ask if I want to massage your feet?"

"Yea, if you don't mind. It is okay if you don't want to, but I would really appreciate it."

"Sure, I mean no, I mean I would not mind at all."

While seated at one end of our couch, I said, "Okay, if you are sure you don't mind. There is a bottle of baby oil on my night stand and you can sit there on the couch. I will put my feet in your lap and you can massage them. You have no idea how much I appreciate this." I was pointing my finger at the other end of the couch.

"Sure Mom, be back in a flash."

He was not kidding, it literally was a flash. I think he practically ran both ways to the bedroom and back. For some reason my son seemed really excited to have the opportunity to massage my feet. When he returned he had the bottle of oil in his hands. "Okay, where did you say you want me to sit?"

Again I pointed to the other end of the couch and said, "Right there. I will put my feet in your lap and you can rub the oil into my sore aching feet."

He took the seat I had pointed to and I raised my feet to put both of them on his lap. He was wearing shorts and I commented for him to be careful and not get the oil on his pants. He took hold of the foot closest to him and put some oil on his hand before placing the bottle on the end table beside where he was sitting. He smoothed the oil over my foot and began to massage it in with his thumbs and fingers. It felt wonderful and I told him how good it felt.

"Mom, tell me if I am pressing too hard."

"Okay Honey, but right now the pressure feels perfect."

He continued to rub the oil into my feet adding more oil to his hand now and then. He even massaged the oil into my leg up to my knee. After he had finished with my first foot and leg he started on the second. The foot he had finished was now in his lap with the side of my foot resting against the front of his shorts. As he began working on my other foot I thought, with my foot, I felt something move. I had a good idea what it was and did not want to startle or embarrass him any more than I already had done. I carefully looked at his shorts where my foot was resting. In his seated position it was hard to be sure, but it looked like my son's cock was erect, or at the very least well into the process of becoming that way. At that point I almost stopped him in order to prevent this from progressing to far; however, my curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see what would happen. I told myself I would stop it before it got out of hand.

I know I should not have done it, but I couldn't help myself. I moved my foot against his shorts now and then. There was no doubt in my mind his cock was swelling up and getting bigger! A couple of times I heard a groan escape his lips and saw him close his eyes. I realized it was true, my son was actually getting turned on from either my foot pressed against him or from massaging my feet.

I was wondering to myself if it was possible my son had a foot fetish? I know many men do find women's feet sexually stimulating. It excited me a little thinking my son's cock was getting hard because of my feet. I would have to remember that and be sure to wear my heels when he and I were going somewhere together.

It was not that I consciously wanted to cause my son to get an erection, but if he got enjoyment from seeing my feet, I wanted them to look their best. I certainly wanted him to enjoy our time together. I had no qualms about being the cause of a little excitement in his pants, it was just that I knew it was not appropriate for the two of us to take that next step. In my mind teasing was okay, incest was not.

I get a kick out of watching men try to hide their cock when they get hard. Men always struggle trying to be inconspicuous adjusting the tent in their pants so it is less noticeable. As a woman I have never understood this tendency. I am flattered when I make a man's cock hard and don't understand why they try so hard to hide it. After all, the reality is when they get older they will be dreaming of the days when it would spring to attention simply at the sight of a smooth shapely leg in a short skirt.

Even though I didn't want to do it, I knew I had to bring this foot massage to an end. The problem was it felt so good, I easily convinced myself to let him go just a little bit longer. I laid my head back on the arm of the couch and closed my eyes.

Kyle kept working on my feet. When I had closed my eyes his eyes were moving between a show he was watching on TV and my feet. I wondered if his focus had changed and cracked my eyes open just enough to see what he was doing. I saw his eyes had drifted and were no longer on my feet, but instead he was looking directly at the exposed skin where my robe had opened below the sash at the waist. I could not help but wonder if my robe had fallen open on its own or did it have some help. My son was looking directly at my red satin panties. The thought of what he was looking at sent a shiver of excitement to my pussy. It was at that point I came to my senses and knew regardless of how much I was enjoying this I needed to bring it to an end. I realized if I didn't do it now this was very likely going to spiral out of control very fast.

I said, "Honey that feels really good, but before it gets much later I need to go over some paperwork for a meeting I have first thing in the morning." As I began to sit up I could see the disappointment on his face. He tried to disguise what he was doing as unintentional, but I felt him pull the foot he was working on up against my other foot and holding them tight against the front of his pants and his hard cock. He held my feet there together as he attempted to talk me into letting him massage my feet a little while longer. It was all I could do to keep myself from wiggling my toes against that hard organ in his pants.

In an almost pleading tone of voice he said, "Mom, are you sure? I like massaging your feet and have nothing else I need to do."

"Yes Baby, I am sure; but I will keep your name and number in my list of references for the next time I need a massage. You did a great job."

He smiled and said, "Remember I offer the best service at the most reasonable rates."

"I will be sure to remember and I promise we will absolutely do this again."

He released my feet and helped me up from the couch. I could not resist looking and was pleased at what I saw. There was no way possible for him to hide the very large bulge pressing hard against his zipper trying to break through. I love my son, and thought to myself 'If only he wasn't my son...' I could not help myself as I began imagining what he would do with that hard meat in his pants if we were in bed together. Realizing what I was thinking I shook my head in an attempt to clear the thoughts of incest from my mind.

Once back in my room I closed my door and pulled out my briefcase to get the papers I said I needed to review. I had to get my mind off my son. I had no meeting in the morning, but the realization of where the foot massage had been headed was too much for me to allow it to continue. I had to stop thinking of my son like this. This was incest and it was my responsibility as the parent to not allow this to happen.

Despite my self-admonition I felt the chill of moisture between my legs and immediately jumped up to look in the mirror. I was embarrassed to see the crotch of my panties was much darker than the rest of the material. The moisture of my arousal had leaked out onto my panties. At that moment I realized this was what my son had been looking at.

There was nothing I could do about it now, he now knew his massage of my feet had aroused his mother sexually. As I climbed back on the bed I thought to myself that I had to be more careful. A 20 year old male has a very strong sexual drive. He has needs and I had no idea how much my son could take before he would forget I was his mother. He had to have a breaking point, even if the object of his desire was his mother.

I heard the television go silent as he turned it off, then heard his footsteps in the hall. The footsteps got closer then I heard the sound fade as he walked on past my door and on down the hall toward his own room. It was then I realized I had been holding my breath. I exhaled and took a quick deep breath as I listened and heard the sound of his door closing. I relaxed knowing he was in his room. Taking another deep breath I relaxed realizing even though my son saw my arousal, I had narrowly avoided a situation that easily could have led to actual incest. It had taken all my willpower to extract myself from that situation. I almost hated myself for doing it, but I knew it had been the right thing to do.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers