Mother's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go back to bed," she told him, "l'm making us a nice brunch, l'll bring it up and we can spend the rest of the day in bed."

"I don't know how many sessions like that you expect from me, are you trying to kill me?" He smiled, standing behind her, putting his arms around her waist, then bending to kiss the side of her neck.

She melted to the touch of his lips, relishing the feel of his strong arms around her. She never wanted this to end.

"Go on, scoot," she pushed him away, " let me finish this meal and bring it up, then we have all day to enjoy each other." She gave him a quick kiss, turning him around and giving him a gentle push toward the door.

Leah arrived in the bedroom with two plates piled high with their favourite fry up. They tucked in voraciously, their exertions of the morning giving them a healthy appetite. They spoke little as they were eating, then Leah cleared away the dishes and went to the bathroom to shower and freshen up. When she returned, she found Gareth curled up, snoring gently. She managed to climb in behind him, moulding her body to his as she put her arm around him, nestling her head against his back as she regulated her breathing to his, allowing the warm glow of happiness to flood over her as she fell asleep.

It was mid afternoon when they stirred, Gareth slowly coming awake, aware of her presence behind him. He turned over to face her, finding her awake, her sparkling eyes and broad grin greeting him. They kissed, deeply, gently, passionately.

"Hi," he said. She replied by kissing him. He rolled onto his back, cradling her in the crook of his arm. "I need to work out what you want from me. One minute you want me gentle and passionate, the next you want me domineering and cruel."

"Don't try to fathom me out at the moment baby, l don't understand myself just now. When you made love to me last night it was the best feeling in the world, l felt warm and safe, l felt loved. Then this morning l knew l was winding you up and l couldn't resist it. All of a sudden l wanted you strong and masterful, l wanted you to dominate me... you set me on fire. Then we talk about your friends having me, using me like a whore and l feel the excitement deep inside me. I don't understand it, all l know is l don't want it to end."

They spent the rest of the day in bed, interrupted only by visits to the bathroom and when Leah went down to the kitchen to bring back some food and drinks. They made love at intervals through the day, nothing mad and frantic, just slow and loving. Gareth wanted to bring her to orgasm with his mouth, she instructed him, telling him where to stimulate her then relaxing as he slowly brought her to her peak.

He loved it when he made her cum with his mouth, he had always loved doing it to Samantha but she had never flooded him with her cunt juice like his mother did. He loved the taste of her as her juices poured into his mouth. She led on top of him, sucking him as he brought her to orgasm again, timing it to perfection as they both came together. Then she swivelled round kissing him, mixing the spunk in her mouth with the cunt juice in his.

Leah didn't think she had ever been as happy as she was in his arms.

By the time nightfall came they were both ready to curl up together, drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

Gareth was up early ready for work, kissing her eyes before extricating himself from the tangle of her arms and legs that encircled him. She groaned in disappointment as he left her.

"I need to get to work," he told her, finding it hard not to turn round and return to her. "What about you, aren't you going to the factory today?"

"Yes, l have to get up too but the boss is always late in on Mondays so l can sneak a few more minutes if there's something you would like me to do for you." Her cheeky grin, and the way she casually opened her thighs leaving him in no doubt what she meant.

"You're turning into a proper nympho you," he laughed. "Sorry, you'll have to use one of your vibrators, l promised Mr. Patel in the corner shop l would finish installing his system today. He's really smartened that shop up in the six months he's been there."

"Yes, l use him quite a bit, he's not much dearer than the supermarket and l can't be bothered to walk all the way over there for just a couple of things. His wife is very pleasant too, and beautiful... are you sure it's not her that you're in such a hurry to get to, does her pussy taste as good as mine?" She smiled at him as she inserted two fingers into her cunt the placed them in her mouth, making a big show of licking them.

"Not every woman's as sex mad as you," he laughed, grabbing his clothes and heading for the bathroom to shower and dress.

"I bet if you fucked her she would be full of eastern promise," she called after him, smiling to herself.

Leah sailed through her day on cloud nine, even the prospect of eight hours packing boxes of biscuits into cartons did nothing to dampen her spirits. She was never one to be moody at work anyway but she still drew a lot of attention and speculation. There was always plenty of banter amongst the women anyway, very often saying things they wouldn't dream of saying at home. It didn't take long for them to decide that the cause of Leah's good spirits had to be down to the fact that she had had a good shagging over the weekend.

Leah neither confirmed or denied their speculation, which only meant one thing to them and they were determined to find out who had been the lucky fella. All this talk and questions only cheered her up even more, some of the women asking her outright, others quietly taking her aside, assuring her of their confidentiality if she felt she needed to confide in them. Leah, of course, knew that there was no such thing as confidentiality amongst this crowd, enjoying the fact that she was frustrating them.

There was one other bit of gossip that was doing the rounds, apparently Sally Baker's husband had come home unexpectedly on Saturday evening and caught his wife in bed with both of the O'Brien twins. Of course all of the women insisted they all knew Sally was a slut anyway and that they were confident their husbands had kept well clear of her. Leah smiled to herself, knowing full well that two of her workmates at least had husbands who she had seen sneaking out of Sally's back gate when she had been taking the short cut from the train station after her shopping trips to Cardiff.

One of her workmates seemed particularly quiet. During their tea break, Leah sought her out, having a cigarette outside the back door of the pack house. Mary was a lot younger than the rest of them and had only been working there for a couple of months. She was a pleasant enough girl, quite clever as she had stayed on at school for extra qualifications, not that it would do her much good unless she was prepared to travel to Cardiff as there was little prospect of a decent job locally. Unfortunately, Mary's widowed father had had a stroke just the week after Mary had left school and as the only child she needed to be close at hand. There was a nurse that popped in during the day but the idea of being able to be away from home long enough to travel to Cardiff and do a full day's work was out of the question. At eighteen, Mary was still a naïve school girl and rarely joined in with the ribald humour of the rest of the girls.

"Hi Mary, mind if l join you?" Mary walked over, sitting on the bench beside her. That was when she noticed the screwed up tissue in Mary's hand and the tear streaks on her cheeks. "Hey sweetheart, what's all this about?"

Mary took her time answering, dabbing her eyes with the soggy tissue. "It's Kerry," she finally said, "we've been going out together for a month now, and now l find out he's been screwing that slag."

"Kerry O'Brien? He's a bit old for you isn't he?"

"There aren't many my age round here worth looking at, the limit of conversation for most of them is 'Get your tits out', and mine aren't that big anyway."

"Sorry Mary, but l wouldn't have thought Kerry was much better, he's not that much of a catch."

"Well there is only one decent Ella worth having round here and that's your Gareth, but none of the other girls can get him interested and they've nearly all got better figures than me. Any chance you could put a word in for me, l'm sure if he took me out he would like me."

Leah had to resist the urge to tell her to keep her eyes off Gareth, deciding on another tack.

"Sorry love, l don't think Gareth will be interested in girls for a while. He got his fingers well and truly burnt with his wife before they divorced, and he's still paying the bills."

"I wouldn't cost him much, the odd trip to the pictures would be nice and a meal out down the Harvester, they do two meals for a tenner, l'd go Dutch."

"You don't need to sound so desperate Mary, you're a good looking girl. You wait and see, a good lad will come along and snap you up, you mark my words."

"Your Gareth's the best looking fella in the town, l know half a dozen girls who'd lie down for him, he only has to ask, l would."

"Don't cheapen yourself Mary love, you don't get a decent fella by opening your legs, believe me, l went down that route and ended up with a right waste of space."

With that one of the other girls poked their head out to tell them to get back as the boss was on the prowl. Leah handed Mary a tissue from her pocket and told her to blow her nose and forget all about Kerry. "If he prefers that Sally to you love he's not worth having."

Leah felt sorry for Mary, but also she was pleased to hear that Gareth wasn't interested in any of the younger girls that were after him. She decided to call in to the supermarket after work and buy him something special for his tea, after all, she had to keep his strength up for later.

Leah had bought him a nice piece of steak and was just about to prepare the vegetables when her phone chimed. It was a text message from Gareth saying he was having to work late at Mr.Patel's shop in order to finish the job and wouldn't be home till late. She was disappointed as she was looking forward to pampering him, but at least he had let her know early enough so that the food wasn't wasted.

Leah waited and waited, checking the clock every ten minutes. Telling herself that she was being stupid, acting like a school girl. In the end she settled down in front of the tv, half watching some stupid talent show, finally, just after nine, Gareth arrived home.

"Sorry l'm late," he called from the kitchen, "l've been crawling around in the filthy loft of that shop for the last three hours."

"Can l get you a meal?" She said, turning off the tv and going out to the kitchen. She went up to him and kissed him, pleased to feel him return the kiss.

"No thanks, Mrs.Patel had done a curry for the family so l had a bit of that. Nicest curry l've ever had actually, not like that rubbish they sell down the takeaway. I'm filthy and knackered, l'm going for a shower then straight to bed."

Leah was left a bit in limbo, not knowing whether to go to bed and wait for him. Not even knowing if he would come to her bed or go to his own room. She decided to wait till she heard him come out of the shower then give him ten minutes and go up herself.

Eventually she heard him come out of the bathroom but she couldn't make out which room he had gone into. Anxiously she waited, then climbed the stairs to find both bedroom doors closed. She went into the bathroom to clean her teeth and prepare for bed, then went to her bedroom hoping for all she was worth that he was there.

Opening the door, she gave a sigh of relief, Gareth was curled up in her bed fast asleep. She almost cried with the pleasure of seeing him there, she wanted to go to him and make love to him but he was deeply asleep. Silently she climbed into bed beside him, turning off the bedside lamp, she snuggled up to him, thrilled when he instinctively put his arm around her, pulled her to him and rested his head against her naked breasts and he continued to sleep.

Leah was woken with a kiss and a gentle shake of her shoulder. Opening her eyes, she saw Gareth stood by the bed with a tray in his hands.

"What time is it?" She asked, too bleary eyed to make out the clock.

"Half past seven," he replied, "l've made you tea and toast, l have to get off as l have a full day job in Pontypridd today. I'll be going straight to rugby training this evening, then probably call in the pub so l'll be late home again."

Leah managed to sit up, making no effort to cover her naked breasts as Gareth placed the tray on her lap. "You be careful not to damage your leg," she said.

"Don't worry, l only do the fitness training, l don't do any contact work. By the way, you look gorgeous." He bent to kiss her.

"Why thank you sir," she replied, "l can think of something better than breakfast if you're interested." She gave him her cheeky grin.

"Interested, yes," he smiled, "but l'm already running late. I'll make sure l'm not too tired tonight though." He kissed her again, giving her nipple a gentle tweak which made her squeal with delight. Then said goodbye and left for work.

Gareth felt totally at ease with this new relationship, apart from the fact that it was with his mother. He tried to rationalise it by telling himself that she had never really behaved like a mother, it was as is she had always wanted to keep him at arms length as he grew up. It had been the little things that mattered so much; after the first couple of days, she had never been at the school gate to take him home when, looking back, he could imagine the pride he would have felt when his mother had been the prettiest mother there. Picnics and walks to the park had never been part of his growing up. In fact, it had almost been as if they were just a collection of people occupying the same house.

He knew this relationship was different to any other he had experienced. He realised that he had imagined himself to be in love with Samantha when really it was more satisfaction that his woman fitted the image that went with being a top sportsman. This relationship with his mother actually hurt, there was a physical pain to it, but it was a pain he welcomed. He thought about her every minute, he only had to close his eyes and her face was there. He knew it was madness, that it shouldn't be happening, but at the same time, he didn't want it to end.

The day flew by, the job went well, then he called in to McDonalds for a light meal before the drive back to the rugby ground.

He was the first to arrive and after changing, went out to warm up. When the rest arrived, he joined in with all the fitness and skill routine, then went off on his own when the contact work began. He would dearly have loved to be back playing but the odd twinge in his knee was a constant reminder that those days were long gone.

After training, he went to the pub with the rest but opted out of the rounds of drinks as he still had his work van to get back to the yard. This evening the four of them were joined by Kerry and Joe.

As always, Charlie started the conversation, predictably about sex, this time centred on the twins and their being caught shagging his sister.

"You're a pair of pillocks," he called them, "what the fuck happened?"

Kerry was the first to answer. "He was taken ill at work so came home early, the kids were upstairs asleep, we were spit roasting her in the lounge, l was fucking her mouth, Joe was up her arse when he walked in. Then the shouting and screaming started, the kids woke up and started crying, half the street was outside listening. Me and Joe legged it, then Sunday she arrives on our doorstep with the kids, saying he's kicked her out. He told her he'd heard the jokes about her but had never believed it until now. It's fucking crazy at our house, Sally and our mother shouting at each other, the kids screaming. Me and Joe are sleeping on the floor in the lounge."

There was a general discussion, Paul and Brian agreeing with Charlie that the twins were stupid to get caught. Then Charlie turned to Gareth.

"Are we still on to have your Mum again Saturday?"

"You can count us out," Joe interrupted, "we've got enough problems as it is."

"Well Gar," Charlie asked again, "are we still on. God she was fucking hot, the way she was begging for it at the end, l can't stop wanking over it. Oh those fucking tits man, their fucking perfect, and her arsehole was so tight, it felt like my cock was in a vice. Do we have to wait till Saturday? If we went round now we could all give her a quick one."

Gareth felt as if he was sinking in a bog, not knowing what to say, they were all looking at him expectantly.

"Er..., l'm er not sure at the moment, er, she's a bit under the weather at the moment, l think she's got a bit of a cold. Let's leave it till Saturday eh."

Charlie couldn't hide his disappointment, "Oh, okay mate, l mean, if she wants someone to rub something on her chest l'm happy to oblige."

"Leave it out Charlie," Brian quietened him, noticing the expression on Gareth's face, "let's wait until Saturday, okay Gar?"

"Yes um, look lads, l'm going to have to shoot off and get the van back," Gareth downed the last of his shandy and stood up to go. "See you all at training Thursday."

"Okay Gar," Charlie answered, " hey, don't go fucking her too much, don't want her shagged out before Saturday, oh man those tits man, those fucking tits."

Gareth turned and left before they could see the expression on his face, he knew he only had himself to blame for this and he was going to have to sort it out.

"You're home early," Leah rushed to greet him with a kiss, so pleased at the prospect of spending the rest of the evening with him.

"Yes, all they want to talk about is what happened with the twins and Charlie's sister; sounds like a right mess, don't know how they'll sort that out."

"Yes, l had a young girl at work in tears yesterday, apparently she's been going out with Kerry."

"Crikey! She must be desperate, he's hardly the catch of the month."

Leah wondered whether to tell him what Mary had said, deciding she needed to see what his reaction would be. "She asked me if l would put in a word with you."

"What for? I'm not getting involved in Joe and Kerry's problems."

"No, not that, she wanted me to ask you if you would go out with her, she's a bit young, still eighteen till next month, she's a pretty thing, clever too."

"Can't be that clever if she's going out with Kerry."

"She is though, she could have gone to University, or at least got a decent job in Cardiff, but her Dad had a stroke and she won't leave him on his own."

"She certainly sounds too good for Kerry... hey, you're not trying to match me up are you?"

She walked over to him, putting her arms around his waist, looking up at him. "Certainly not, l want you for myself." She reached up on tiptoe to kiss him. "Do you want something to eat, l can cook you something, otherwise all l have is a plate of small sausage rolls."

"They'll do fine," he said, taking a bottle of beer out of the fridge.

"You go on through to the lounge then, l'll get a glass of wine and bring it all through."

Gareth went through to the lounge and sat on the sofa. A couple of minutes later, Leah followed him in, smiling to herself because he was obviously expecting her to sit by him.

She put the food on the coffee table and sat on the sofa, turning sideways so that her legs were resting across his lap. She wondered what his reaction would be, then was thrilled when he placed his free hand on her thigh, just below the hem of her mini skirt.

They talked about general things for a while, Gareth told her a bit about the job he had done that day, she had little to tell him other than relate a typical boring day at the factory.