Mother's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is April still fucking the boss?" He asked, gently stroking her leg.

"He wasn't here for long today, l think she was a bit pissed off because he didn't pay much attention to her. How did your training go? You didn't stay long at the pub."

"Training was fine," he replied, "Charlie keeps on about what is going to happen here on Saturday."

Leah didn't respond straight away, taking a long sip of her wine. Gareth sensed the hesitation.

"Do you still want to do it?"

Leah was quiet for a few seconds. "I said l'd do anything for you baby."

"I know that's what you said, but do you want to do it?"

Leah was enjoying the touch of his hand on her thigh, he had gradually worked higher, moving her skirt up as he did so. She shifted her position slightly, as if she was just making herself comfortable but using the movement to allow her legs to part slightly. The thrill went through her as his hand then began stroking the inside of her thigh.

"I want to please you baby... if that means you want to see me with other men then that's what l want too. Is it what you want?"

"To be honest l don't know... l know l started it, but things were different then, the way l was feeling about you was different. I can't deny the memory of what you did last Saturday gets me worked up, it was incredibly sexy watching you taking us all, especially as you were enjoying it too."

His hand was venturing even higher now, travelling up the inside of her thigh. She gave up the pretence and opened her legs further, he moved his hand higher, finding her naked cunt. He gave her a questioning look and she replied with that cheeky grin that turned him on, moving her leg against his hardening cock.

"Yes, l did enjoy it, a woman in her forties faces all kinds of uncertainties about her attractiveness, to have four fit and handsome young men lusting over you does wonders for your ego. I suppose as well, it was a result of being without sex for so long, but Gareth baby, you don't have to arrange this for me, it has to be what you want, l've got all the sex l need right here," she nudged his cock with her leg as he began playing with her cunt lips, searching out her clit, "mmmmmmm, yes, that's nice."

"I don't know what to do, l don't want to share you, l want you all for myself, but if l don't do it and they start telling tales we could be in a lot of trouble."

He felt the moistness of her cunt, sliding one finger inside, rolling her clit with his thumb.

"Let them talk Gareth, there's been so many rumours about me over the years, one more won't make any difference, who's going to do anything about it anyway, if we deny it and say their just randy young men dreaming up fantasies. I know they're your mates, and they've been good mates to you through some bad times, if you want me to fuck them l will, and l'm sure l'll enjoy it, but l don't need it baby, l only need you... and the way you're stirring me up, you'd better take me to bed and give me a good fucking."

Leah put down her glass, standing and taking his bottle, placing it on the table, then stood in front of him, swaying gently as she started unbuttoning her blouse. "Let me see that cock," she demanded as she opened her blouse, shrugging it from her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. Gareth took seconds to release his cock. "Yes, that's the one l want," reaching behind to unfasten her bra, then cupping her breasts, teasing him as she swayed to the music in her head. "You can wank while l dance for you if you like."

Gareth was completely captivated by her, stroking his cock as she slowly revealed her tits, dropping her bra then cupping her bare tits, pinching her nipples and pushing her tits together. "Go on baby," she whispered, "wank for Mummy... do you like Mummy's titties?"

Gareth nodded, totally absorbed by her beauty.

"Would you like to see Mummy's pussy?"

"Yes please Mummy."

"Wank harder then, there's a good boy, show Mummy what a big hard cock you've got. Is there plenty of spunk in that cock? Mummy likes lots of spunk."

"Yes Mummy, lots of spunk, do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh not yet baby, you're too excited, you put that cock inside Mummy's pussy and you'll cum too quick, when you fuck Mummy you have to be able to fuck her hard and long, so you can make her cum too."

"Show me your cunt Mummy, l love your cunt." Gareth was giving his cock long, slow strokes, pre-cum oozing from the eye, he rubbed his thumb over the head of his cock, coating it with his juice, then put his thumb in his mouth, tasting the saltiness.

"Ooh baby, that's naughty, don't you take it all, Mummy likes a taste too." She unfastened her skirt, it fell to the floor, standing before him naked. "You know this is naughty don't you? Mummy is being very naughty doing this, do you know what happens to naughty girls?"

"Yes Mummy, they get their bottoms spanked."

"Yes they do. Would you like to spank Mummy's bottom?"

"Yes please Mummy, can l spank you hard because you are being very naughty?"

"Yes baby, Mummy has to be spanked hard, you have to make Mummy's bottom very red, can you do that with your hand or would you like to use Mummy's slipper?"

Gareth had to release his cock, fearing he was close to orgasm. "You're slipper would be better, can l do it hard with your slipper because you are being so naughty?"

Leah picked up her slipper and gave it to him, then climbed onto the sofa and stretched out across his lap. "Mummy has been very naughty, you must spank her very hard."

Gareth felt the heat of her body pressing on his hard cock, the sight of her tight, round buttocks waiting for his first blow. He brought the slipper down with a sharp slap.

"Ooh! Mummy has been much naughtier than that," she told him.

His next blow was harder, he heard her give a little gasp, the red imprint of the slipper starting to show.

"Even naughtier than that," she said, wriggling her tummy against his cock.

His next stroke, brought a squeal from her, "Oh yes, that's right... more please like that."

Gareth gave her another one, then another, big red patches appearing on her buttocks. Another blow and she squealed again, the next blow sent her over the edge, her whole body shaking with her orgasm. Gareth put the slipper down, caressing her bottom, slipping his hand between her legs as she opened for him.

"I think you came Mummy, your pussy is very wet, can l fuck you now?"

"Not yet baby, Mummy wants a taste of your spunk, will you let Mummy suck your cock?"

Leah slid from his lap, ending on her knees in front of him. Taking hold of his cock, she kissed the tip, licking the bead of pre-cum from it.

"Suck it Mummy, l am nearly ready to cum, l want to cum in your mouth."

She lowered her mouth onto him, taking almost the full length in one go; cupping his balls and massaging them as she sucked and licked him. Gareth was soon on the brink, grabbing a handful of her hair, forcing her down onto him as he exploded inside her mouth. "I love you Mummy!" He cried out as he pumped his seed into her eager mouth. She took it hungrily, sucking every last drop from him, swallowing hard, not wanting to waste a drop.

Gradually he relaxed, releasing her. She released his cock, looked up at him, smiling, "You're a good boy to give Mummy lots of spunk to drink, thank you."

He leaned forward, taking her face in his hands, drawing her to him, kissing her, his tongue exploring her mouth, tasting the saltiness of his cum. They broke away, he kissed her nose, then her eyes, "l do love you," he said.

"Take me to bed and make love to me," she replied, "l love you Gareth."

He stood up, helping her to her feet, then swept her up into his arms, she put her arms around his neck and they kissed. They continued kissing as he carried her upstairs to their bedroom, lying her on the bed, he quickly undressed, joining her and spending the next couple of hours teasing and caressing her, using his fingers and mouth to bring her to her peak and holding her there, building the pressure inside her, stopping each time she was on the point of orgasm. Finally he was over her, sliding his hard again cock into her slippery tunnel, making love to her with long, smooth strokes as she raked his back with her nails until they both came together in a mutual outpouring of heat, holding each other tight. Holding right through their orgasms, then still holding as they drifted into a restful sleep.

Gareth was in the kitchen having breakfast when Leah walked in, straight from the shower, her robe tied loosely so that it parted to show the valley between her breasts all the way down to her belly button. Gareth thought to himself how Samantha had always looked good in the morning, but Leah topped it, she looked sensational.

She said "Good morning," walking over and kissing him, then stood back, that wicked look on her face, her hip tilted slightly as she played with the belt of her robe. There was no need for her to speak, it was obvious what she wanted.

"No," he said, smiling, "you're insatiable. I have to get to work."

She pouted, wiggling her hips as she undid the belt, opening her robe to display her naked body.

"No Leah," he took his last mouthful of coffee, standing to put the mug and plate in the sink.

She came up behind him, putting her arms round him, her hands finding the bulge in his trousers. "You say no, but he says yes," she said, giving his cock a squeeze.

He turned, putting his arms around her, kissing her, a deep, passionate kiss, then gently pushed her away. "Not this morning you vixen, how is your bum this morning? I didn't hurt you did l?"

She turned with her back to him, pulling aside her robe to expose her bum, still red from her treatment. "I'm fine darling, still nice and tingly, it was fun wasn't it?"

"Every minute with you seems to be fun these days, you drive me crazy... but l've never been happier, l do love you."

"I love you baby," she turned to kiss him again.

He was sorely tempted to pick her up and take her back to bed, she could tell he was struggling, writhing against him in encouragement. With difficulty he forced himself to push her gently away, "l have to go... tonight, l promise... we'll order a takeaway, watch a film and cuddle up."

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she replied, "okay, go on then, l'll let you off for now, but l expect a bid box of choccies and a good fucking to follow. I'm still randy though, l think l might let the boss play with me today, he's been giving me the eye, l think he's bored with April."

"You tell him to look elsewhere," he said, giving her a quick kiss as he made his way out, "you're all mine now."

That last sentence resounded in her brain as she dressed ready for work. "You're all mine now" he'd said, a thrill going through her body as she remembered those magic words. She wanted to be his forever.

Gareth went over that sentence in his head all through the day. He had meant it then, and the more he thought about it the more he meant it. He knew he was in love with her, so much that the fact she was his mother didn't diminish that love one bit. He racked his brain all day, there had to be a way they could live together as a proper partnership but he knew that was impossible unless they could move away.

There was another matter niggling at him as well... what was he to do about Saturday night? His mates were expecting a wild night with Leah, he knew she would do it if he asked and he had to admit the thought of her taking on all of them made him hard. But that wasn't the way he wanted her, he wanted her all to himself, but how was he going to put them off? He had to come up with a solution quickly.

When he got home just after six, Leah had prepared his steak meal. "There you are big boy," she said, placing the plate in front of him and giving him a kiss. "Got to build your strength up, you're getting a lot more exercise these days." She turned to go back to the sink, giving her bum a wiggle as she walked away. "Oh, by the way, this came for you," she fetched him a big official looking envelope.

Gareth saw it was from the legal firm handling the repayments of all his debts, cautiously he opened it, fearing that more debt had been discovered. He took out the contents, a load of legal documents plus a letter from the solicitor. He slowly read the letter, halfway down he gave a whoop of delight.

Leah turned from the sink where she was washing the pans. "What is it?" She asked, seeing the broad grin on his face.

He rose from the table, picking her up and swirling her round, "l'm free," he said between kisses, "the last payment l made finally cleared everything, l've finally got my life back."

Leah was thrilled for him, hugged him and kissed him, then pointed him back to his meal. "That's fantastic sweetheart, l'm so pleased. Finish your meal then we'll go through it all."

He went back to his meal, thumbing through the legal documents as he ate. She turned back to the sink, looking out of the window as a wave of sadness swept over her. Doubts flooded through her brain, he'd said he was free, did he mean free from her as well? Would he find the first opportunity to move out and start a new life on his own? She knew she had no right to hang on to him, she had to be prepared to let him go. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she realised it could mean the end for them as lovers. She knew she had to be happy for him, that's what a proper mother would be, but her heart was breaking.

Gareth finished his meal, getting up and going to her, still thrilled by his news. He put his arms around her, kissing her neck. "Now we can plan to move and live together properly," he said turning her round to kiss her.

Those magic words served to bring on a new flood of tears as she turned to him.

"Hey, what's this? No tears baby, this is our signal, this is our new life."

Leah thought that that evening was probably the best evening of her life. She had bought a huge bag of popcorn on the way home from work, hired a romantic film from Mr. Patel, then spent the whole evening in Gareth's arms, ending the evening when he finally carried her up to bed and made love to her.

Thursday was a busy day in the office for Gareth, tidying up the paperwork from his recent jobs. He took the opportunity to call his solicitor and thank him for all his help. Mr. Jenkins was a kindly old man in his seventies, he had been a big fan of Gareth all the way through his development as a rugby player, Gareth had asked for his help to sort out the financial mess he was in when his career collapsed and he had offered to do it for a nominal fee.

Mr.Jenkins was pleased to hear from him, congratulating him on clearing all his debts so quickly and telling him that after the accounts had all been settled there was just under £200 to be returned to Gareth's bank account. That news really cheered Gareth up, believing that his life had changed drastically for the better in the last few days.

He went home for tea but Leah was working late at the factory and was not back by the time he left for rugby training.

Once again, no sooner had they settled in the pub after training, than Charlie started on his favourite subject.

"Saw your Mum in the chemist in town at lunch time, hope she's not having pussy problems. She was wearing that tartan miniskirt, man she's so fucking hot. Is she still okay for Saturday? I can't wait man, l dream about her every night, never had so many wet dreams."

"Don't you think of anything else," Paul butted in, "there's more to life than sticking your dick in a cunt. No wonder you can't get a steady girlfriend, have you ever tried talking to a girl instead of just sticking your hand up her skirt."

"I do talk to them," Charlie protested, "l tried chatting up that tart behind the bar last night, told her she had lovely tits but when l asked her to come out the back for five minutes she told me to piss off."

"It's your intellectual conversation that gets them every time," Brian told him, they all laughed.

Gareth interrupted the banter to tell them all about his good news regarding his finances, he said he wasn't stopping as he had some things to sort out at home, but as part of the way to say thank you for all their support, he had left money behind the bar to cover their drinks for the evening. They were all pleased to hear his news, asking if he would be in the pub as usual for their Friday ritual. He said he might not be able to make it as he planned to take his mother out, but he would be at the ground to support them on Saturday.

"Take her out for fish and chips, then shag the arse off her is it?" Charlie chirped up.

"Give it a rest Charlie," Paul snapped at him, "and watch what your saying, that mouth of yours will get you into bother one day."

Gareth waved it off, determined not to let them see how the comment had affected him. Said his goodbyes and headed home.

Leah was in the shower when he got home, he quickly undressed and joined her, squeezing in behind her in the small shower cubicle. Putting his arms around her, she turned, smiled and kissed him.

"Well hello big boy," she said, reaching down for his cock, feeling it grow in her hands. "Fancy a quickie do you?"

"Shut up and just fuck," he said softly, " lifting her and as she wrapped her legs around his waist as her lowered her onto his cock."

They moved together in perfect harmony, kissing passionately as their bodies joined. Gareth could not hold out for long, holding her tight as he came deep inside her. Leah was nowhere near her orgasm but that didn't matter to here, just to be in his arms like this was paradise as far as she was concerned.

They stayed joined for what seemed like ages, the water cascading over them. Neither speaking but that was not necessary, their closeness saying far more than words could say.

Once they had dried off, dressed in their bathrobes, they went downstairs. Leah poured herself some wine while Gareth took the last beer from the fridge, then they headed for the lounge. They sat in the same positions again, Leah resting her legs on his lap. Gareth told her about his conversation with Mr.Jenkins, the told he another piece of news.

"I've got a treat lined up for you tomorrow. You know that big hotel on the hill outside Newport?"

"Yes," she said, expectantly.

"Well l've managed to book us in there for a meal tomorrow evening."

"Bloody he'll Gareth, can we afford that?"

"I checked my bank balance and it's fine, plus l have a big bonus coming at the end of the month for the last few jobs l've done. Uncle Bob agreed to lend me his car, l've drawn out £200 for you to go to Cardiff tomorrow and get yourself kitted out."

Leah was thrilled, almost spilling her wine as she launched herself at him, flinging her arms around his neck and kissing him. "Oh Gareth, that's beautiful, thank you. I'll ring in sick in the morning."

"Oh l forgot," he said with a grin, "we'll be staying the night, l've booked us a room as well for Mr.&Mrs.Elias. Couldn't afford the Bridal Suite l'm afraid."

"Oh Gareth," remembering to put her wine down before climbing over him, to straddle him, showering him with kisses like an excited child. "I've never been anywhere as posh as that, l promise not to show you up."

"I have no doubt you will be fantastic and l bet all the other men there will be jealous of me."

The rest of the evening consisted of Leah being so worked up about the prospect she was like a dizzy schoolgirl. Gareth enjoyed watching her, loving her more and more each moment.

Eventually they made their way to bed, Leah still bubbling with excitement, they made love long into the night, until they both collapsed with exhaustion.

Gareth had a few small jobs to do on Friday but finished early, getting home about three. Leah arrived shortly after, laden down with shopping bags.