Mother's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gareth was in the kitchen making coffee when Leah walked in, carrying a dirty pair of overalls. "I found these lying on the floor in your old bedroom," she said, holding them up, "shall l wash them, l should have them dry and ironed by tomorrow."

"Yes please, l wore them when l was clambering around Mr.Patel's loft but l won't need them until Wednesday this week."

"I'll just check the pockets." She started rummaging through the pockets, coming up with a bundle of scrunched up pieces of paper. She started sorting them all out then stopped.

"What's these," she said, holding up a piece of pink and white paper, "lottery ticket," she read, "l didn't know you did the lottery, l've never taken much interest, can't afford to waste money gambling."

"Oh, Mr.Patel bought me five goes as a thank you for doing a good job, apparently there was a special big jackpot this weekend, something like twenty million."

"How do you know if you've won?"

"You can check the numbers on line."

"Is it worth checking?"

"You never know," he replied, "we might have won a tenner."

"Oh, that would be nice. Tell you what, you go and check it out while l get on with the breakfast."

Gareth went through to the lounge, where the old computer was kept and fired it up, while Leah started preparing breakfast. She was sorry to hear about Brian but she wasn't going to let that take any shine off what had been a beautiful weekend. She called through to ask how much they'd won but got no reply, she decided she would have to do something to cheer him up later, feeling the familiar wetness in her pussy as she thought about it.

She called out that breakfast was ready but again received no reply, turning to go through to the lounge she saw Gareth stood in the doorway with a strange expression on his face.

"What's wrong darling," she said, fearing some bad news about Brian.

He looked straight at her and said, "l think you had better sit down."

----------------------------------------------------

Six Months Later :

Gareth lay on the lounger, staring out over his own private beach to the sparkling, blue Indian Ocean. He saw Leah rising from the waves running out of the sea toward him, droplets of water flying from her hair as she ran, her naked breasts bouncing lightly as she crossed the beach, finally straddling him and sitting on his chest.

"Well," she said, "what did Mr.Jenkins say?"

"The same as he says every week you make me phone him," he smiled as she bent down to kiss him.

It had all unfolded as if in a dream. Gareth had rung the number on the back of the lottery ticket explaining that he thought he had the winning ticket. From there, everything went like a well oiled machine. Within a few hours a representative from the lottery company was sat in their lounge, he had inspected the ticket and made some phone calls. All during this Gareth and Leah hadn't known what to do, Leah was so excited she was almost wetting herself, Gareth was just in a haze.

Eventually the representative sat them down and told them that they were satisfied that Gareth had the only winning ticket that week, that the prize amounted to a total just under twenty-two million pounds.

They were asked if they would agree to their details being made public but when Gareth said no, that wasn't a problem. They were told that a car would be sent to pick them up the following morning to take them to the company headquarters in London where a team of professionals would assist and advise them.

After he had left, they were left in a daze, all sorts of thoughts rushing through their minds. They sat at the kitchen table for ages just staring at each other until finally Gareth seemed to collect his thoughts first.

"We need to be very cute now," he said.

"What do you mean?" She replied.

"You do realise that this is going to be a totally new life," he explained, "this is our chance to be together forever."

"But what if someone finds out about us? Someone is bound to start snooping."

"Sweetheart, l doubt if anyone would have been interested before, but when you have this amount of money, problems melt away. We have the chance to make a new life, but it has to be totally new, somewhere no-one will ever look for us."

They ended up discussing it all day, barely remembering to eat. Searching the Internet together for ideas, Gareth explaining that they had to resist doing things that would draw attention to them. "We have to just melt away," he said, "eventually another winner will come along and we will be forgotten about but we need to put ourselves out of sight."

Slowly they put together a plan, Leah happy to follow his lead, all she could think of was that they could be together. It was well into the evening when Gareth finally closed down the computer, having filled a note pad with the plan.

"That's the plan," he said tapping the note pad, "are you happy with it?"

"Do you think it will work?" She asked, still struggling to take it all in.

"As long as we don't do anything to draw attention to ourselves for the few days it takes to set it all up," he continued, "then we step on that plane and fly to our new life."

Later, they lay in bed, their lovemaking had been good without reaching the heights that they usually attained, their heads still too full of thoughts to allow them to relax completely.

Gareth phoned Mr.Jenkins first thing on Monday morning asking for an appointment as soon as possible, he was told to call in anytime that morning. When the car arrived, Gareth asked if they could be taken to Mr.Jenkins office and was informed that the car was theirs for the day and that they were due in London for the evening.

The meeting with Mr.Jenkins went well, Gareth explained that he trusted him to handle investing the money accepting advice that by taking guaranteed investments, they would earn less interest but that it would still be far more than they would need. Mr.Jenkins did not want to charge his usual fees, saying that it would be too much but Gareth insisted saying it was to repay all the assistance he had given when times were bad.

Once in London, they were taken to the Dorchester hotel and from there everything went like clockwork. The company were obviously well versed in these situations and put no pressure on Gareth to go public.

Little was done that evening, Gareth and Leah still somewhat bemused by the opulence of the place, spent the night in a suite of rooms bigger than their house. The following day was filled with meeting people who accepted the plan that Gareth had drawn up and set about putting it in motion.

They were astounded at how quickly things could be organised when money was involved. By the end on Monday the property in the Seychelles had been acquired, first class seats had been booked on the plane, Mr.Jenkins had been contacted and bank accounts and investments had been set up.

During a quiet moment, Gareth took Leah to their room. They made love, this time more relaxed, taking their time to build together to deep, satisfying orgasms.

"Have you noticed how no-one questions our relationship," he said as they lay with her head on his chest. "They know we're mother and son but no-one makes any reference to the fact that we are here together in this room. That shows you the difference money makes."

"Well we have two bedrooms and l make sure the other one looks like it's being used so maybe they haven't guessed or maybe they're not interested."

He kissed her telling her she had been clever to think of that as it had completely slipped his mind.

Three days later they were here, in their own villa, starting their new life, which consisted mainly of lying in the sun and making love. Leah was still nervous which was why she insisted that Gareth ring Mr.Jenkins to make sure the money was still there. Every week Gareth came back with the same news, that the balance had actually increased as they were in fact spending money slower than they were earning it.

"I still can't believe we can live like this and still be making money," she said.

"Well, we're not spending much on clothes for a start," he chuckled, referring to the fact that they spent most of the time naked.

The tall figure of Henry, their butler, appeared by their side, carrying their afternoon cocktails. Leah had no qualms about being naked in front of him, after all, he had shared their bed on quite a few occasions.

Henry was an imposing figure, standing well over six foot tall, his strong, muscular body on show as he was wearing just the white collar and bow tie, together with a tight pair of white shorts that did nothing to conceal the large bulge at the front. He had come with the property and had proved invaluable from the start, organising everything with a professional ease that only came with years of experience.

The first time they had invited him to join them in bed, he had shown no surprise, Gareth suspected that he had provided similar entertainment to the couple who had owned the villa previously. His smooth dark brown skin had contrasted with Leah's white flesh at the start, but now her all over tan had meant that all three were almost the same colour.

"Thank you Henry," Leah said, taking her cocktail, then brushing her hand over the bulge in his shorts, "would you like to join us in bed this evening?" She added.

"That would be very pleasurable Madam," he replied, returning to the villa.

Leah reached behind her, finding Gareth's cock, then rising and moving back she expertly lowered herself onto him, looking down at him with that beautiful, wicked smile. "Oh baby," she said, "this is the life."