Mother's Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What time are we leaving?" She asked.

"In about an hour," he replied.

"You're joking!" She cried, "there's no way l can be ready in an hour, surely we'll be there too early?"

"Don't panic sweetheart, it's all organised. We always stayed at that hotel if ever we were playing in South Wales so l gave them a ring, a girl called Fiona, she's lovely, very professional, she always looked after us. Anyway she remembered me, and knew about my injury, l told her l was bringing my wife for our anniversary and explained that you needed somewhere to change. She will sort it all out when we get there."

"Sorry baby," she said, putting her arms round his neck and kissing him, "l forgot you were used to that way of life, the only hotel l've ever stayed in was that grotty place l went to on holiday."

"Well this place is a lot different believe me. The only slight problem is my old team are there tonight as they are playing in Newport tomorrow, there are only a few players left that were there when l played and they won't be around much as we always had to be in our rooms by ten before match day, but just so you're prepared if any of them come up to us."

"I'll try not to show you up baby, promise."

"Don't be daft," he kissed her, "you'll be a knockout."

They went upstairs to pack. Gareth was pleased that he had kept in shape enough that most of the quality clothes he had managed to hang on to still fitted. He packed everything he needed into his suit carrier, giving Leah his suitcase to pack her things, laughing at the amount of gear she was putting in there. "It's only one night," he joked.

"Shut up," she gave him a mock punch, "a girl likes to look her best for her man."

"Don't forget your wedding ring Mrs.Elias."

"Yes Mr.Elias." She kissed him then closed her suitcase. "All packed."

The journey took less than an hour, Leah gave a squeal of delight as they drove up the impressive drive to the front of the hotel.

"I can't believe this is happening to me," she said as Gareth parked the car and took out the luggage. As if by magic, a young man appeared and gathered up their luggage, leading them in to reception.

Gareth booked them in, mentioning that he had an arrangement with Fiona. The girl on the desk made a phone call and a few moments later a very attractive young woman arrived.

"Hello Gareth," she said, taking his hand and kissing him on both cheeks. "So lovely to see you again."

"Fiona, let me introduce my wife Leah."

Fiona turned to Leah, kissing her in the same manner, "Welcome Mrs.Elias, or may l call you Leah?"

Leah was floating on clouds, so thrilled to be treated like this. "Leah would be lovely," she said, "Gareth has told me so much about you."

"He he's a charmer that one," Fiona replied, "broken a few hearts among our young female staff has Gareth l can tell you, but my word Gareth, where did you find this beautiful lady?"

They all laughed and chatted as Fiona led them to their room. Leah was trying to take it all in but there was just too much to marvel at, and when she saw the size of the room she nearly fainted, it was almost as big as the whole downstairs of her house.

Fiona took her by the hand, showing her the dressing room and explaining that a hairdresser and make-up assistant would be up shortly to assist her. She asked Leah to give her the dress she planned to wear as she would arrange for it to be pressed ready.

"We always go to great pains to look after our visiting rugby stars," she said, " your Gareth was quite a celebrity here, we were all devastated when he got so badly injured."

Once Fiona had left them, she just stood in the centre of the room, looking at Gareth. "It's like a fairytale," she said, "l'm afraid l'll wake up in a minute and find myself back home."

Gareth took her in his arms. "I just wish it could be more than just one night sweetheart." He took her over to the window where there was a small table holding two glasses and a bottle of Champagne in an ice bucket. He opened the bottle expertly, pouring two glasses and passing one to her. "I love you Leah," he said as they touched glasses and sipped their drinks.

Leah immediately choked, putting her hand to her mouth, "l'm sorry," she spluttered, " l've never had proper champagne before, the bubbles went up my nose." They both laughed and kissed.

They set about unpacking, Gareth relating some stories of when he had stayed there previously, carefully avoiding any mention of Samantha. He noted how Fiona had very carefully avoided mentioning her as well, a sign of how professional the girl was.

After about half an hour, Fiona returned with Leah's dress on a hanger. "Time to get ready for the evening," she announced, ushering Leah into the dressing room. "Ladies only in here," she said to Gareth, "perhaps Sir would like to change and wait for Mrs.Elias in the cocktail lounge."

An hour later, Gareth was quite at home in the cocktail lounge, there were a few members of staff he remembered and they remembered him. He was sat at the bar when there was a resounding slap on his back.

"Bloody hell, if it's not bloody Gareth Elias."

The booming Irish brogue was instantly recognisable as Brendan Phelan, Gareth's old centre partner from his playing days.

"Great to see you Gareth, how are you doing old buddy?"

They both got into a long conversation about what they had both been up to, they were then joined by two more of his old playing mates and the conversation continued.

They had chatted for a while when Gareth was suddenly stopped in mid sentence, he was stood in the group but he was the only one facing the entrance to the lounge. What had stopped him was a vision of loveliness standing in the doorway. He was struck speechless, his mates realising he had seen something, all turned towards the entrance.

"Well will you just bloody well look at that," Brendan was the first to speak, his booming voice carrying round the room, "isn't she the most beautiful sight for a man to see."

Leah stepped into the lounge, confident that she looked perfect, Fiona and two other girls had worked wonders on her hair and make-up somehow making it all look so natural. The dress she had chosen so carefully a bright emerald colour, perfectly complimenting her auburn hair, the neckline plunging between her breast, revealing the slight swell of of them, the rest of her dress moulding her body showing off her figure to perfection.

Gareth met her with a brief kiss, not wanting to risk smudging her make-up. "You look gorgeous darling, absolute knock out."

"Thank you," she replied, "l scrub up well, if l do say it myself."

Gareth took her hand and escorted her to meet his friends, the other two merely mumbled their greeting while Brendan had no trouble in expressing what all three were thinking.

"We'll blow me down," he said, taking her hand and kissing the back, "aren't you just the prettiest lady l have seen in a very long time. No wonder you came back to Wales Gareth, are there any more like her tucked away down her, l might just emigrate myself."

Leah thanked him for the compliment, blushing bright red in the process. Gareth meanwhile thought his heart would burst with pride. He turned to the bar, asking Leah if she had a preference for a cocktail but she told him to choose. He offered to buy drinks for the others but Brendan declined, saying they were on their way to the dining room in order to finish their meal and be back in their rooms by curfew.

They all said goodbye, Gareth wishing them well for the game.

"You are a very beautiful lady," Brendan said to Leah, kissing her hand once again, "from the look of young Gareth here, you must be doing him a hell of a lot of good. He is a very fine young man l'll tell you, a true friend, l hope you have a very long and happy life together."

Leah thanked him as he turned and gave Gareth a hug before nodding to them both as they left.

They occupied two high stools at the bar as the bartender placed two bright red cocktails in front of them. They looked fantastic to Leah, picking hers up and sucking on the straw.

"Oh my word," she said, "that is delicious, l had a cocktail once when on holiday and it was awful but that is wonderful, oh Gareth, l could get used to this."

"I wish l could give it to you sweetheart... have you noticed almost every man here is looking at you?"

"Don't say that," she blushed again, " there are plenty of attractive women here."

"Nowhere near your standard," he replied, "did Fiona look after you well?"

"She was brilliant, she never shut up about you though, it's obvious she fancies you like mad."

"Yes, well we nearly had a bit of a thing when l stayed here with Samantha, Sam had stormed off in a huff as she often did, it was late and l was at the bar, Fiona was looking after the bar and as it got very late we ended up the only ones left and one thing led to another."

"Did you er...?"

"No, she's far too professional for that but we were very close to it, does that bother you?"

"No baby, she is a lovely girl, has she got anyone?"

"When we spoke on the phone she told me she was involved with one of the junior managers here, he's Irish too."

The evening went so well for them, they had a second cocktail which they ended up taking through to the dining room. Leah asked Gareth to order for her as she didn't have a clue what to pick.

The food was fantastic, at first Leah was disappointed by the size of the portions but Gareth assured her that that was what fine dining was all about. However, once she tasted the food and discovered the depth of flavour in everything she understood what all the fuss was about.

They talked as they ate, laughing at each other's jokes and telling little anecdotes. By the time they had finished the most exquisite desert it was past eleven o'clock.

"What a beautiful meal," Leah said, reaching across the table for his hand, "thank you darling for a wonderful evening... you know what l want now to finish off the perfect day."

The wicked smile and glint in her eye left Gareth in no doubt what she wanted. "You're insatiable madam," he said with a smile.

"Yes please," she replied.

He took her hand and escorted her to the lift. Once at the bedroom door he opened it, swept her up into his arms, kissed her and carried her through.

"Oh wow!" She cried, spying the huge bouquet of flowers on the table by the window. Gareth put her down and she went over and lifted the card. "Compliments of the hotel, we hope you have a long and happy life together, signed Fiona," Leah read it out.

Gareth held her and kissed her, slowly undressing her, kissing her body as it was revealed, kissing the valley between her breasts, then her breasts themselves as they were exposed, then moving to her tummy and finally the cleft of her pussy. She began undressing him, more frantic and urgent, pulling his clothes from him until they were both naked. He picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently and kissing his way down her body until he found his goal, parting her legs he began kissing and sucking her cunt lips, then found her clit, sucking it. She let out a deep sigh as her back arched and her thighs parted wider, her fingers entwined in his hair as he created such wonderful sensations deep inside her.

Time and again her brought her to the edge of her orgasm then relaxed her, she was in paradise, begging him to finish her but wanting him to carry on what he was doing. Each time she reached her peak the pressure seemed more intense, just when she thought he would drive her mad he took her over the edge, the warm explosion bursting through her body as she cried out, feeling him lapping up her juices as they poured down into his mouth.

She just knew this was the perfect end to a perfect evening.

As she calmed, she pulled him up to her, tasting her own juices as they kissed. "Now" she said, "l want you inside me now."

He slid inside her, feeling the burning heat of her body, moving deep inside her, gyrating against her as she responded. Holding each other tight as their bodies moved together in harmony, "yes baby, yes, let it go baby, l'm coming with you, let it go,"

He buried his head in her neck as his orgasm burst, feeling her flood again at the same time as his seed filled her. "I love you," he whispered, she answered him with a kiss.

Twice more in the night she woke him with her kisses, wanting him urgently each time and each time he responded, both of them collapsing back into sleep after their orgasms. When the bright sunlight shining through the window finally woke him, they were facing each other, he watched as she breathed, her face so beautiful and relaxed. After a few moments she must have sensed him watching her, she opened her eyes and smiled mouthing the words "l love you."

There was a knock on the door as a voice called "Room service", Gareth called for him to enter, pulling a sheet over to cover her nakedness. The waiter entered carrying a huge tray, "Good morning Madam, Good morning Sir," he said, placing the tray on the table and arranging two chairs, "breakfast with compliments of the management." Gareth thanked him, asking him to pass him his trousers, intending to find his wallet for a tip. "That's okay Sir," the waiter stopped him, "that's been taken care of, enjoy your breakfast, there is no hurry to vacate the room."

As the waiter left, Leah got out of bed, running to the bathroom, emerging a few minutes later, her hair tangled and wet and her skin glowing from a quick shower. They sat at the table naked, enjoying the selection of fruit and cereal, then diving in to plates of eggs and bacon that were in little heated sections.

"It must be wonderful to live like this," she said, then looking at him with her serious face, "this must have cost a fortune Gareth, can we afford it? You're not going to make me do a runner are you?" She laughed.

"Don't worry," he assured her, "we can afford it, and it was worth every penny to watch you last night, you lit up that room, did you see the look on hose two wozaks with Brendan, those fellas see beautiful women every day, and they were blown away by you."

"They must go for older women," she smiled.

"I doubt they even contemplated that, we could easily pass for a normal married couple you look so young."

"You're sweet," she said, leaning over to kiss him.

"And you're beautiful," he replied, kissing her in return.

After breakfast they showered together, unable to resist the temptation to make love as the powerful jets of water managed their bodies. Then they slowly began packing ready to return home.

"Back to reality," she said sadly, "thank you for a wonderful experience darling, this will be a special memory forever."

Gareth held her, looking down at her. "Thank you sweetheart, l have been horrible to you in the past and l can't turn the clock back, l will try to make it up to you l promise."

"Shush baby," she stopped him with a kiss, "l was just as much to blame, let's just put that behind us, who knows where this is leading or what will happen if we get found out, so let's just enjoy what we have."

Once packed, Gareth rang down for their bags to be collected, the boy arrived in a few minutes and carried their luggage down. They went to the reception desk to settle the bill.

"That's fine Sir," the girl replied when he asked for the bill, "the account has been settled by Mr.Phelan, he left you this message." She handed him an envelope.

Gareth opened the envelope and read out the card inside, "Have a good life, Brendan." Gareth thanked the receptionist, asking her to pass on his thanks to Fiona.

"You don't think l would miss saying goodbye do you?" The voice came from behind them. Turning the were greeted by a smiling Fiona who kissed them both wishing them a safe journey and a happy life. They thanked her and walked out to their car where the boy was waiting with their luggage. Gareth thanked him, putting the luggage in the car and giving the boy a large tip. Then they headed home.

Initially Leah was still bubbling, saying how wonderful that so many people obviously had affection for Gareth and that with everyone wishing good things on them, surely everything would work out. Gareth was very quiet and eventually she asked him what the problem was.

"This evening is the problem," he replied " the lads will be wanting to come round... l can't let it happen sweetheart, l can't ask you to do that, l just can't."

"Look Gareth, we have to realise that we're in a situation, and if we want to stay in that situation we may have to do some things we're not one hundred percent happy with."

"But not that, not being treated like a whore, l should never have started it."

"Gareth baby, if you hadn't started it, we would never have got to where we are. I would rather be treated like a whore for the odd night than go back to the way we were."

"Well, maybe l can put them off for tonight, l don't want to spoil what has been a magical weekend."

"Whatever you want baby, as l said, if it means keeping you, l'll do anything."

That afternoon Gareth went down to watch the game, still churning over in his mind how he was going to put them off. Charlie would be the most difficult, he would have to manipulate the others to pressure him into accepting putting it off for some future date.

Fate has a funny way of sorting out problems sometimes, but on this occasion it did it in a way that Gareth would never have wanted.

Ten minutes into the game, Brian caught a ball at a line-out and charged through the defence, he made a good twenty yards before being hauled down and disappearing under a pile of players. There was a loud yell and everyone knew that something serious had happened. The players stopped instinctively even before the referee blew his whistle. Slowly, players peeled away from the pile, finally revealing Brian lying at an awkward angle with the bottom half of his right leg sticking out at a right angle.

Without a qualified medical team present, and no alternative pitch, the game was immediately abandoned while every effort was made to keep Brian warm until the ambulance arrived.

Gareth didn't need any expert to tell him how serious the injury was, having suffered one very similar himself. He went to the hospital in the ambulance with Brian while the others followed on later, having showered and changed.

There was little they could do as Brian was assessed and x-rayed then located on a ward. He was in considerable pain and the painkillers they pumped into him simply knocked him out. The doctor told them that it would be a couple of days before they could get the swelling down enough to know the extent of the injury and that he expected Brian to be asleep at least until the following day.

They were stood outside the hospital waiting for a taxi when Charlie said to Gareth that he really didn't feel like coming round that evening and would he tell Leah that he was sorry but he would put it off to a later date. Paul agreed and Gareth said it was probably for the best, inwardly relieved.

He arrived home and told Leah what had happened and that the lads would not be coming round. She could see that Brian's injury had affected him greatly, he was very quiet and although he put his arms around her when she went to him, she could tell that mentally he was elsewhere.

Leah prepared a light snack, which Gareth barely picked at and they spent the evening watching tv, although Gareth was not aware of even which programme it was. They went to bed and she held him close until she fell asleep, Gareth was awake until well into the night.

First thing in the morning, Gareth rang the hospital, luckily the nurse in charge was well known at the rugby club, and she knew how close the four of them were. She told Gareth that Brian had slept through the night, was awake now and the painkillers were working well. She suggested they visit in the afternoon.