Movie Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were squirming around not only in their seats, but around one another. One of the gals had very long dark hair and looked to be dressed in a yellow mini-dress of some sort. The only parts of the other girl I could make out were the very curly blonde locks and the hands reaching around the brunette's body. At that very moment of my ogling though the young blonde looked over her partner's shoulder directly at me.

Our eyes met.

I smiled.

She returned a knowing smile that sent a warm shiver down my body. I looked closer at her lips and could see her smile change, her lips move. She mouthed a 'Hello' and then appeared to laugh before she turned her attention back to her lover nuzzling her neck and groping her breasts until she abruptly pushed her away. As I watched in the dim light, which filtered and flickered out from the screen, I saw her grab the neckline of her dress and with a jerk pulled it open. By the time the snaps were all undone, she sat there with the flaps of fabric pulled away from her lovely breasts and the rest of her body. She had absolutely nothing on underneath. Her breasts were somewhat small, but they looked very round and very firm. I smiled at the sight of her nipples protruding through the thin curtain of her beautiful hair. It was if she was reading my mind when her hands reached up and gently cupped those pert breasts. She pointed the nipples even further upward and a broader smile still crept over her lips. As the thumb and forefinger of each hand pinched the very erect pink nipples her eyes rolled up and closed. Maintaining her grasp on one nipple, she allowed her other hand to dip down to her blonde bush where her lover was nuzzling her with her nose.

All those times years ago in that theater I had never had a woman be so aware of me as a spectator to her pleasure. Of course, I'd never seen two girls going at in that theater or anywhere else for that matter ever before. Now I truly understood what it was like to be a voyeur with a true exhibitionist displaying herself so openly.

The sexy blonde was moving her hand more quickly between her legs, looking as if one or more fingers thrust into her pussy. Just about then the brightness on the screen illuminated the wetness on her thighs. More exciting though, were her glaring eyes aimed directly at me. She could see me as clearly now, too, and I knew she was doing this just for me...and yes, maybe for her lover kneeling between her legs. I could see the fingers of her other hand in her brunette companion's hair clenching at the back of her head; grinding her pussy in the girl's face. The delicious looking blonde gave me another knowing grin before she looked down and my eyes followed hers. I was instantly hypnotized by the dark haired girl bobbing her face into her partner's lap. In another flash of bright light from the big screen I caught a view of her extended tongue flicking across the huge red bead of the blonde's clit, like a spoon scooping at a sizable pink pearl.

I realized I must have been holding my breath at that point. I exhaled sharply and reluctantly turned my attention back to the big screen, but as I did I rubbed myself a couple of times through my pants.

"Wow! Would you look at that!" Came the unusually deep voice beside me.

"W-What!" I stammered turning to my wife who had made that comment.

"Don't you like what you see?" Her voice was still low and throaty as she spoke. "Sure does look like someone or something is excited," she said as she took a very obvious look into my lap.

"Sorry about that." I smiled. "It's not every night I get to sit next to a beautiful woman and watch other naked women up on a big screen, or..." I nodded to my left, "a sexy couple doing it live."

"Nothing to apologize about," Mary Ann said in a matter-of-fact tone, glancing back to the movie screen. She looked passed me. "Just don't stare too hard or you'll bust something."

"You don't say. Well, it just might be worth it." I couldn't help but needle her.

"Well, my feelings aren't quite as visible as yours, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited, too."

"That's good." I said simply, imagining what it might be like to slip my hand under her skirt and between her thighs. Might be fun to see how damp her underwear may be and see how excited she really was. But I wasn't sure she was ready for that kind of move.

I continued to stare at the couple on our row and saw the woman being serviced squeeze her thighs up tighter around her lover's head. Her breasts were covered with a thin sheen of sweat which glistened in the light as they rose and fell in time with her hurried breathing, the nipples standing up very firmly on top. Suddenly the blonde glanced my way again and caught me staring. She didn't seem shocked or embarrassed, but rather she lifted those round breasts up in her hands once more and massaged them while staring right at me.

"They turn you on, don't they?"

Mary Ann startled me again and I squirmed in my seat, my hard-on pressing hard to get out of my pants. I looked back to my right and my wife's gaze was strong and unwavering. I broke down and stammered, "Well, yeah, I like what I see."

"So you're having a sexual fantasy about the both of them?"

I was flabbergasted at the direct question. I looked up at movie screen a moment, trying to gather my thoughts. But that was just as bad as now the stud had his huge cock aimed right into the one girl's pussy while the other girl still lay under her sister, her tongue now licking up the stud's shaft as he entered the girl.

"Come on, Don," Mary Ann reached out to touch my forearm, "tell me what naughty thoughts you're having."

"Well...I, uh...I don't know...maybe I shouldn't ..."

She ignored my protests. "Isn't that why we came here, for sexual fantasy?"

"I don't know...I guess, but..."

"I don't know either then, but," she paused and reached down into my lap and grasped my manhood through my pants. I almost jumped up out of my seat. Her warm hand cuddled my cock and by total instinct I pushed my hips forward and up. "All this turns you on a lot doesn't it?"

I closed my eyes and took a big breath, "I'm sorry. Are you mad at me?" I swallowed hard continuing to catch my breath mostly from losing it at her abrupt and firm grasp of my hard-on.

She actually chuckled, "No indeed. Honestly, I'm having a very good time. Are you okay with me having a good time, too?"

I shook my head, "No. I mean yes indeed that was the idea."

"Good then," she leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and gave me another firm squeeze. "Let's just have fun."

Now, this both turned me on more and made me a bit nervous, but I tried to hide my confusion and still keep my arousal as Mary Ann stroked me through my pants.

I felt emboldened though being the 'veteran' of the two of us in adult theater escapades, well, solo escapades anyway. I decided to play hard to get and see how far Mary Ann would go. She looked so sexy sitting right there beside me and her flirty moves were having their effect. But I forced myself to try and ignore that and focus elsewhere. But how could I? To my right was my sexy wife, to my left were a pair of lesbians making out very aggressively and noisily, while up in front of me on the big screen were two nude women both sucking off one very hung stud.

Well, check that...the two girls on the screen just fell on the bed into a very naked, very erotic sixty-nine position again. They had their mouths glued to each other's beautiful bare pussies. It was then I had an interesting thought or rather simple question...Why do so many of the porn stars clean shave their womanhood? I watched the close-up of one girl as her tongue licked at her friend's very bare, very wet, pink pussy. Okay, maybe that did look very delicious!

Soon the theater was filled with loud sucking sounds as the girls ate one another out.

My cock grew harder still in my wife's grasp!

In a quiet second between the starlets' slurping sounds I heard a sound to my left. So I looked over and...damn!

The gorgeous brunette was fully on her knees between her blonde partner's long legs, her face buried tight in her pussy. The blonde had her legs up over the brunette's shoulders, her feet resting on the seat back in front of them.

I was treated to expert pussy eating both on screen and off and to say the least both were so very hot!

My cock was as hard as it could get, in my pants anyway!

I took a deep breath and looked back to my right only to find my wife had leaned up to see around me. "Why don't you go over and have a really good look, honey. I know you want to." Mary Ann stared into my eyes for only a second and I immediately weakened; so much for my vow to resist. "What a hot fantasy for you. Can you imagine being there with them both...close to those naked bodies? The blonde sure doesn't mind, she obviously wants you to stare. She's posing for you...right there in her seat, naked, spreading her legs for her lover and offering her breasts to you. See how she's looking at you?" She nodded down the row. "She knows how much she's turning you on. She's telling you something, Don. Do you know what she's saying?"

"Uh, no, um...I don't know...I, uh," I stammered, nearly unable to speak but realizing that I was starting to enjoy what Mary Ann was doing to me.

"She's telling you she wants you to take out that big, long cock of yours and jack off for her." Mary Ann pulled on my manhood through my pants.

I tensed then sighed nervously.

"She wants you to, Don. She can sense how much you love to jack off and she wants to help you. She does, and I want to watch you play, too. Look deeply in her eyes and talk really dirty to her, tell her what she's doing to you...tell her you are going to stroke this hot penis of yours for her, her friend and me."

Mary Ann paused. I looked back at the blonde who stared right back at me.

"If she wants to look, then give her something to really look at." My mischievous wife grinned up at me as she unzipped my fly. "I came here to give you a big reminiscent thrill. Is it working?"

"Uh, ooo..." I only muttered as she bent my penis enough to be painful as she fished it out. When she finally did my manhood stood up quickly to its full height. "Uh, I think you know the answer to that."

"I do see." She more cooed than spoke as she gave my hard-on a nice long smooth stroke with her soft palm.

"Are you trying to seduce me in public, my dear?"

"How am I doing?" She replied with a chuckle.

I was in a state of shock. I couldn't believe my wife was actually doing this...it must be a dream! But then I felt her fingers wrap fully around my cock. Suddenly, the exciting idea of what she was about to do hit me and my own mischievous smile crossed my face as I considered the exciting possibilities.

"You love how it feels to be squeezed and stroked while looking at her, don't you, Don?"

I started to deny it, but before I could she cut me off. "Don't you, Don. I know you do. Your long hard penis feels so good when it hardens in my hand, doesn't it? But you want it to be her hand don't you?"

I murmured, barely audibly, "Well, I ..."

I was dumbfounded. I never imagined she would want to be this sexual with me, here, in a public theater. The most I had hoped for was a little groping, kissing and work up to a romp back in bed at home. Could it be her first X-rated movie was working on her more than I thought?

Mary Ann sat up in her seat and turned to me, still holding my cock in her warm, soft hand, "You can play with this all you want while watching those girls of yours, but just remember it's still all mine." She yanked hard on my shaft.

I was mesmerized.

"Look at her, Don. I want you to look at her and jack off for her. You and I will have plenty of time to play when we get home." With that she turned back into her seat and smoothed her skirt down. "But right this minute I'm going to go powder my nose. Those drinks at dinner have finally caught up to me. You stay here and play and I'll be right back." She stood and was about to walk away when she turned back. "Oh yeah, but save the big finish for me. I want to watch."

With that my lovely wife walked on up the aisle wiggling her backside in that short skirt to roving and leering eyes of the dozen or so men scattered about the theater. Although I wanted to follow her to make sure she was safe, I was a bit indisposed with my cock pointing up through my fly and already starting to leak a good bit of pre-cum. Instead I took a couple of deep breaths and looked back up at the screen. We were on to another scene with a whole different set of porn stars. An older woman was slowly licking a soft cock to life. The limp cock stiffened quickly in response to her talented tongue. I could feel the excitement myself as I my cock began to thicken more, but to be honest as much as that was erotic; I knew the best voyeurism was watching the real thing.

I turned to my left again and gazed upon two lovely ladies still voraciously making out. As I had my cock gripped firmly in my hand I felt more than a little reckless as I badly wanted one or both of them to see it. I didn't want to be just the voyeur, but I wanted to be an exhibitionist, too.

"Ahem." I heard someone clear their throat and then a hand was on the forearm connected to my stroking hand. "I see you are enjoying the movie." My wife retook her seat. "Or is it still that girl couple over there," She nodded past me down the row. Then as she settled in next to me she looked at me with an intensely serious and provocative expression with her hands poised at her blouse. "Wouldn't you prefer seeing the real thing up close and personal?"

She undid a button.

I felt a sudden wave of surprise. Although she can do her share of flirting, this was a bit much for her. The only thing I managed to stammer was "Well ..."

She turned towards me and undid another button. Her blouse only had one button left to undo above the waistband of her skirt.

She undid it, too.

I felt my cock swell in my fist as I watched her open her blouse. I stared at her mighty full and gorgeous 'twins' spilling forth from her bra. I also felt the twin waves of anxiety and arousal sweep through me. I was speechless and must have looked like an idiot with my mouth hanging open.

After what seemed like an eternity, she slowly lowered her hand, still staring at me intently and said, "Unless of course you want to go over play with them instead." She nodded past me again.

"No, I'm uh, I'm good." I babbled still looking at her sumptuous chest.

Then abruptly Mary Ann laughed, shrugged her shoulders with her blouse still gaping open and resumed watching the movie as if nothing had happened. I tried to be discreet, but she still caught me staring. Which, again to my surprise she reacted with a simple coquettish little smile. As I sat there staring on, she licked her lips and somewhat languidly turned towards me, slowly pushing her chest out as she did.

"Want to stick your nose down between them?" She whispered.

"What?" I blinked out of my trance and settled back in my seat.

"You practically are already." With that she shook her shoulders making her breasts sway before my ogling eyes.

My jaw dropped to my chest I'm sure. It was a miracle I didn't drool all over myself. But I recovered enough to think of a comeback. "I am very pleased at the sexy sight, but you shouldn't keep them a secret between us. If I'm going to hang out," I nodded down and gave my hard cock a bit of a tug, "you should make the effort to let the guys around us get a glimpse of your beautiful breasts."

She twisted around in her seat until she was fully facing me. I saw her shiver and shift a little to allow her blouse to open wider. "You would really let me do that?"

"It's up to you." I said in a hushed tone of voice.

I had the clear impression there was no real sense of hesitation on her part but she was playing our 'hard to get' game well.

"I just want to savor the thrill going up and down my body right now actually." Ever so slowly, her left hand went to the edge of her bra and with her head tilted back and her eyes closed, she caught the edge of the material with her long fingernails and eased it down off her right breast. I noticed that as she did so, the tip of two nails slid across her already distended nipple.

She let out a deep sigh and asked, "Do we have an audience?"

I looked toward the other row and saw two men trying to be subtle but were very obviously looking her way. "Yes, they are looking right at you." As soon as I said that I was afraid that might break the erotic spell she seemed to be. However, her response was to move her fingertips back to the nipple and begin gently moving them in small circles. Her other hand was suddenly very active in my lap as she squeezed and relaxed her grip on me.

"Yes, that's right, pinch your nipple for me and them," I called to her bit more breathily.

Her next response was immediate and beyond my wildest daydreams. Where I had expected a rather tentative and gentle pinch, she pressed her thumb and forefinger hard onto to the exposed nipple. I could see in her face, her eyes still closed, she was experiencing a combination of pain and pleasure. However, from the low throaty groan and smile on her lips I pretty much was sure pleasure was winning out. It was a truly magnificent sight, her floating there above her seat with those perfect breasts uplifted ever so sharply with a pair of rock hard nipples.

She paused for a second and smiled at me. "How am I doing?"

"Uh, I know you're turning me on."

Only I knew the guys around us were enjoying the show, her show, too. There were at least four men now ogling her. I couldn't see over all the seats to tell if they each had their cocks out as I did, but at least a couple arms were making a similar up and down motions. I imagined the others were at least rubbing a good bulge in the crotch of their pants.

Mary Ann opened her eyes finally, but made no effort to look out at her audience, instead she looked only at my face. "Are they still gawking?"

I just sighed and grinned very devilishly in the shadows.

"I feel so kinky, Don," she giggled as she continued squeezing and releasing her nipples one after the other. I noticed her eyes half close as a small moan escaped her lips.

While she continued to pinch I eased my hand to her skirt. She didn't jump or resist but rather opened her eyes wide, smiled provocatively and spread her legs.

"Is this what you want, sweetheart?" Mary Ann breathed out heavily. "I know you want to see her. Or maybe you want to feel first. Here ...," she reached for my hand and made a point of looking at me with a very intent gaze as she pushed my hand further under her skirt. Never lowering her gaze from my eyes, she slowly spread her legs still wider until her naked crotch grazed the tips of my fingers.

Yes, naked!

When she saw the shocked look on my face, she grinned up at me, "I took them off when I was in the bathroom. What do you think?"

I couldn't believe it! She had taken off her panties without any urging from me. To think my once very bashful wife would sit in a public place without any undies was absolutely amazing enough. That she would let me diddle her in public, with someone or several 'someones' watching was utterly incredible!

"Do you like the feel of my hairy wet cunt? That is what naughty girls have, a cunt right?" With those words Mary Ann again made a slow, subtle motion, this time shifting her weight slightly so that her legs spread apart a little further and my fingers stabbed through her pubes. I found myself looking towards her hemline as it rode up maybe another inch. I could feel her 'cunt' but still not actually see it.