Movie Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You intend to have fun tonight, I surmise." I only stated what to be a now more assured fact.

"I'm not sure I can get much hornier than I already am." Mary Ann squirmed her crotch up closer to my hand, my fingers felt the soft, damp puffiness of her sex lips.

I leaned over closer and whispered, "I think you just might actually. I also think I've created a sex monster."

She smiled up at me and said, "You may be right, but in any case, I'm your monster." With that, she leaned up and kissed me. I groaned as she darted her tongue in my mouth and my hand ran up over her bushy pussy. Her aggressive kisses and the eroticism of the whole moment nearly sucked the breath out of me.

It certainly cut off any questions I had about her commitment to playing in public as I became fully absorbed in our kiss.

But then...

She broke our kiss and took her hand off my penis suddenly, then sat back in her seat. "We shouldn't be doing this. And you should really put that thing away." She nodded down at my crotch. She also started to pull her blouse back together.

"We don't have to do anything..." I replied my manhood still standing tall out of my pants, of course, it screaming otherwise.

"I know, but what about them?" Mary Ann motioned toward two of the closest ogling guys in front of us. They had moved a few seats closer.

"What about them? They aren't going to get any closer than that. I won't let them. They are doing their own thing." I tried to be supportive, yes in a selfish way I suppose.

"We really shouldn't, but..." she stammered as if starting to convince herself. I could swear a cute smirk crossed her lips, too.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." I spoke as I started to stroke myself and saw her eyes follow my fist moving up and down. "But I'm sure these guys would take you up on your offer of a live show, even if it was just a little more of a peek of your very beautiful breasts."

She leaned over with her head against my chest as her hand slowly reached for my manhood again. "I suppose I can at least finish 'him' off. Wouldn't want you to be deprived of your fantasy." She lightly caressed the flared head and it responded with a jerk for her. We both gasped, she giggled and began to slowly stroke my whole hard shaft. I sat back and let her have at it.

Looking down, I found her skirt was still hiked halfway up her thighs and her other hand was between them. So she wasn't done. I didn't need an engraved invitation, so I ran my hand over her thigh, easing my palm along the inside so that my fingertips came closer and closer to her opening. As I did her skirt pushed back until I could see her dark bush this time. Her lips were slightly reddened and swollen with excitement as they peeked out from under that thick thatch. As she gently squirmed against my touch I saw her lips shifting and threatening to part as her legs opened a little more.

"That looks very inviting." I commented as I nodded downward.

"Would you like to feel more of her?" She shuffled in her seat a little closer to the front edge. She leaned her head closer and whispered, "Touch me, please. Really touch me."

Now hanging over the seat edge, she managed to open her legs even wider and this time her lips did pull apart to reveal some enticing pink soaked in her womanly juices. The sight of the damp dark pubic hair and her aroused pussy really amazed me, especially knowing I was not the only one with the sexy view.

"I don't know about this, but I'm so very horny right now." Mary Ann gave me the sexiest look as she slid her hand down over my hard cock. I could feel her smear my generous pre-cum all the way down its length. The moisture allowed her hand to slide up and down very smoothly.

Her kinky hair was moist to the touch and when I placed my finger between the lips, it nearly eased in of its own slippery accord. I slid in and out a couple of times then I used two fingers to gently open the outer lips wider so I could see the butterfly within and the small nub of her clitoris just barely peeking out from under its hood. Gradually, her body began to respond and I was fascinated watching her hips move in a slow rhythm and her clit continue to swell emerging more from its warm hiding place. The hot wetness of her sex flowed over my questing fingers as I heard her moan gently against my ear. My two fingers found the depth of her vagina while my thumb teased the button of her clit.

Seconds later she was panting, her hot hand on my hard cock and my finger flicking through her moist pink labia teasing her clit. She moaned and then immediately coughed, I guess to disguise the illicit sexy sound she was making from anyone else who may have heard her. Only I'm sure her horny male admirers in front of us surely heard her. They all seemed to be stroking away quite nicely by then.

I smiled inside and out as I dove in deeper to her pussy with my two fingers. I moved them around a bit and then easily slid a third in between her extremely wet folds. Her eyes closed for a moment when my three fingers delved as deeply as they would go. When my thumb rubbed lightly over the swelling of her clit, she opened her emerald greens suddenly and gazed up at me.

"Mmmm, I like when you touch me like that. Oooo! I love your fingers; they feel so good inside me. I especially like to get my clit played with gently like you're doing it now. Mmmm..."

As my fingers continued their deep plunge into the depths of her pussy, my thumb moved in gentle circles over her clit. She writhed in her seat, pushing down onto my hand.

"Oh Don! It feels so good! Yes, play with me...please!" Mary Ann was panting hard now, her cheek pressed up against my shoulder.

The air in the theater was rapidly getting thick with the smell of sex. I wondered how many in the audience were getting as fired up as we were! Then out of the corner of my eye to the right, I saw a woman come walking down the aisle. She turned into the same row we sat on but on the other side of the aisle. I thought I recognized her and when I turned my head to verify, sure enough it was the female ticket taker.

She was followed by an older man.

They took a seat and didn't waste any time getting comfortable.

Mary Ann gave me a good healthy squeeze right about then and I rose up in my seat.

When I looked back over to the lusty couple I saw the woman already had the man's cock out and seemed to thoroughly enjoy working it to a hard state. She played with it as if she were showing it off, milking it with both hands, then waving it back and forth.

With my wife's hand on my cock, I couldn't believe we were in the same room not more than fifteen or twenty feet away from people on either side of us. I never thought I'd be this excited to see my wife and me in this position. I looked at Mary Ann and could see from the tilt of her head she was looking across the aisle now. It was clear she was dividing her viewing time between the movie and our exhibitionist neighbors to the right. I couldn't see her eyes clearly but I was sure she was feasting on the hard shaft in the woman's hand. I couldn't believe it at first, my wife letting me finger her as if she was a horny schoolgirl as she watched another guy getting jerked off.

"You little voyeur!" I blurted out.

"Voyeur-ette," she corrected me without taking her eyes off our row mates. "Besides it's only fair I get to look at them while you look at those girls." She leaned her head up and looked around me.

I looked back at the lovely young ladies. Now the blonde was on her knees between the brunette's thighs.

I couldn't deny it I suppose.

About then I heard a loud grunt back to my right. The woman's strokes on the opposite side of the theater had become faster and more rhythmic and the older guy was grunting and moaning as he hunched his hips up off the seat.

"She's really into it isn't she?" Mary Ann commented rather enthusiastically.

"She really is, yes." I agreed.

At that very moment the woman looked over at Mary Ann and I, smiled, and then licked her lips. With the sexy sounds on the screen, the sight of her hand sliding up and down the man's cock and the sensations of Mary Ann's fingers on my own very hard cock, I was getting so hot all I could think about was cumming. I fought the almost uncontrollable urge to grab my stiff pole out of my wife's hand and furiously jack myself off through to orgasm. But I still couldn't help to be amazed at what my wife was doing. My lust didn't match as hot and bothered as she appeared to be. Mary Ann no longer had any shy inhibitions, she was a fiercely horny woman lost in total sexual abandon. Several guys were watching her; and she knew it. Even another woman was paying close attention. Nothing else mattered to her now...nothing but her new-found sexual pleasure.

We both watched the young woman slowly run her fist up and down the older guy's cock while she rubbed his chest with her other hand. Her hand slid down to the base of his thick male organ, squeezing him, then slowly she began to pump his cock with long strokes from the base to the tip. Before long she leaned over and engulfed the mushroom-like head of his circumcised cock with her mouth. She began to suck on only that thick head as the hand she had wrapped around the base of the shaft shifted to capture his balls. The young lady then began to pull him in. Slowly, inch by inch, she drew him into her sweet mouth. She went lower and lower until I saw her nose press into his thatch of dark pubic hair. His entire length vanished between her lovely lips.

I shuddered involuntarily at the distant feeling of what that would be like.

As I eased back in my seat I looked down the row again to see a head of chestnut hair bouncing and bobbing in the guy's lap. She moved her head up and down, mouthing the full length of his cock. I could see her cheeks dimpling with the suction she produced, she sucked so hard.

"Oh, oh! I can't stand it anymore! Please!" Mary Ann suddenly called out as she writhed on my hand and stared up wildly into my eyes.

I took her hand and moved it to rest over her mound. "I want you to do it," was my reply.

She made no protest, but I could see in her eyes she was surprised by my request. "Hmm, you want me to do it for their benefit," she nodded at out at her audience that had grown to at least six men now, "or yours."

I was so astounded by what she said I couldn't come back with even the slightest smartass reply. All I could say was, "For us all."

Smiled and said, "Only for you, dear." And so she spread her legs as wide open as she make them, planted her feet firmly on the concrete floor and pulled her skirt up past her waist. I had the most beautiful view of her luscious pussy and so of course did a couple of guys that had newly settled into the row ahead of us. She leaned back in her seat and massaged herself down there far beyond any tender loving care I had been giving her. She was rubbing her pussy and fingering her enlarged clit for all she was worth. Her breathing got heavy very quickly and I could see her bottom raise up out of the seat, much like she does in bed when she is on the verge of cumming. I absently reached for my shaft and stroked myself while enjoying her incredible show.

Something made me look back passed my lustily engaged wife and saw our fellow lusty couple still going at it. The young lady's expert hand stroked downward as the older guy's hips started hunching up to meet her fisting. As I gazed on she leaned up and flicked her tongue over the head. With that, the man couldn't hold back any more. He groaned so loudly it was almost a yell as his first jet of cum shot out and up. The woman jumped back in surprise, but not before that first spurt hit her square on the cheek. She backed her head away some but then I swear the old guy loosed uncountable streams of sticky cream into her open mouth. Try as she might though, she couldn't keep the thick man-cum from running back out over her lower lip and the corners of her mouth. She continued pumping away with her hand as the next couple of shots splattered her chest and the rest gushed down over her hand.

"Oh my gosh!" Mary Ann nearly yelled out herself this time.

I looked down and saw her hand over her mouth as she tried to muffle her scream. Her eyes were glassy and while she was looking at me, I had the feeling she was not really seeing anything at all. With my free hand, I gently cradled her head and tilted it forward and toward me. Her breathing came in short, deep gasps and for a moment I was certain she was going to faint on me. It was all I could do to keep from cumming myself just from the scene before my eyes. But luckily I had stopped stroking myself, watching in amazement as my wife had one exquisite orgasm. She grunted and groaned, froze almost in mid-air arched over the theater seat and then slammed back down, breathing rapidly and moaning incessantly.

By the time Mary Ann had come down from her climactic high she tilted her head to look at up me and had a complete look of bliss across her pretty face.

"That was...oh, mmm...incredibly...uh, incredible!" She continued to lightly massage her very damp pussy until she her eyes widened as she looked toward the row in front of us. "He's looking at me! He can see I'm naked." Mary Ann squealed.

I looked and found a guy standing there in the row in front of us giving a good wank on his hard cock extending out through the fly of his jeans. At first I was taken aback, but then I actually laughed and said, "You have been very naughty, dear, acting up for our horny spectator. He's got a big smile on his face, almost as big as that cock in his right hand."

Not only was this young man well endowed, but his big fist enveloping his cock made everything he had look much bigger. I could tell Mary Ann caught his sexy approving gesture in spite of her efforts to act as if she was averting her gaze. I was surprised to find myself enjoying, rather than feeling jealous or threatened at their sensual exchange.

She had a devilish sparkle in her eyes and grinned. "He is rather big."

Well, Mary Ann's recent cumming must have seriously turned him on even though it took him longer to cum than the other men. They had already 'cum' and gone. This guy was making the most of it, but finally he leaned toward my wife jacking himself off with one hand and holding on to the seat back in front of him as he looked closer down at her still bared, very wet pussy. His large body tensed as he gave in to that sweet pleasure of his own cumming and he groaned loudly right before a long, thick stream of white cum leapt from his cock and arced into the air flying over the seat back. The thick jet of cum flew out so far it fell down across Mary Ann's right forearm.

I was certain this would have frightened Mary Ann to no end or at least brought back her initial nervous inhibited self. Instead Mary Ann smiled and with her index finger gingerly wiped the thick manly liquid off her skin and reached over to wipe it on the cloth seat next to her.

I heard the guy say a very hoarse 'thank you' before he turned to walk away, trying to stuff his wilted manhood back into his jeans.

Mary Ann looked completely content. "I guess he liked what he saw."

I laughed, "You made his night a little more exciting than he was expecting."

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" She asked.

"Nothing quite like this." I admitted. "I never got naked. Although more than once I did masturbate while sitting in one of these seats, but much more discreetly and never with anyone close around."

"I can believe that, you perv."

"Look who's talking. You're the one that has caused quite a stir here tonight," I laughed softly. "You are a very, very naughty girl"

"Am I?" Mary Ann replied and batted her eyes.

"You know you are," I smiled reached over for her hand. She didn't object as I placed it back on my still very hard cock. Her index finger spread the clear bead of my own moisture around my crown. Her other hand reached out to cup my balls and give them a gentle squeeze. I immediately buried my face in her soft neck as I moaned my approval. I also reached my hand back to her sex and massaged her wet lips wanting the extra inspiration. I figured she was quite happy to have my fingers there as she laid her head to mine and cooed. I began to slide my finger in and out of her wet womanhood in rhythm to her stroking of my perfectly hard manhood. I nibbled at her earlobe and watched her lick her lips as she jacked me off enthusiastically.

After a couple minutes of this she gave my cock a good squeeze, then smiled wickedly at me and pulled my mouth to hers. The kiss was long and passionate. When we broke it off my gaze went passed her head to our right.

A man had moved into our row, just three seats over from Mary Ann.

He smiled widely at us or rather I'm sure Mary Ann.

This was a little too close I was thinking. But before I could say anything, Mary Ann had looked over at him and I noticed the two of them making eye contact and he even winked. Mary Ann made no indication of being uncomfortable, in fact, she kept on stroking me as she reached up and tweaked her nipple.

I realized my newly uninhibited wife now had another special audience of one giving her his undivided attention. He sat there stroking his cock as he watched me finger my wife and she jacked me off. His mouth was slightly open as if he was in a trance, his eyes one moment going up and down, then back and forth as he alternated watching our hands manually stimulating one another. Then the light from the screen illuminated him more and I know Mary Ann caught full sight of his fully hard cock just like I did, and damn...this guy had the longest, thickest cock I'd ever seen, more than rivaling the studs in the movie.

Mary Ann had noticed. "Look at that thing. It's huge!"

"Shhh!" I tried to quiet her but actually grinned, fascinated at her interest.

"I'm serious. I've never seen one that big in person or, uh, well anywhere..." Mary Ann's whispered words caught in her throat as the well-hung guy looked right at her and smiled even wider as he stroked away. "It's been forever since I've seen a man's penis besides yours up so close and well, of all the ones I've seen tonight, his has to be the, uh, well, the best." Mary Ann said.

"Well, I'm glad you like it."

"You're not jealous?" Mary Ann asked as she settled back into the theater seat and it creaked.

"No dear, I'm not jealous at all, just enjoy the view you little vixen."

She instantly blushed, "You can't call me that. I'm a happily married woman!"

"Yeah, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind a taste of what he has between his legs if given the chance!"

She giggled and partially hid her face in her other hand. "Well, maybe I would. If I'm going to break out of my domestic housewife mold I may as well find someone with a mighty huge manhood so I get the maximum pleasure from the experience!"

My own cock gave a good twitch and swelled seeing my horny wife in her own bliss-filled ecstasy being watched by another man, one so up close and very personal.

"I can't believe this is happening." She called out a little louder this time.

"But it is happening." I replied.

"Well, as much as I may want a really big cock like that just once, if and only if in my fantasy, I think I may want his fingers even more. Look how large and muscular his hands are. I can certainly fantasize about what those thick fingers could do to me."

I saw her green eyes stare at the man beside her, her eyes now bobbing up and down to the huge hand stroking that baseball bat-sized cock. I looked more closely at his cock myself. It was as if I could see completely what she was seeing and knew what she was fantasizing about.