Movie Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On a scale of one to ten how would you rate his cock?" I asked.

She paused her hand on my manhood and dramatically put a finger of her other hand to her cheek in a thoughtful pose, then, "A twelve definitely!"

"Well, it sure looks like it's a good nine plus inches in length. And damn maybe just as thick, much more than you can get your fingers around."

"Who cares? I'm not going to touch it anyway."

"And he's not going to do anything but just look at you." But I could see she was doing something, she was literally beginning to drool. "Now dear, why don't you put on another nice show for this man?"

"Geez, this is so sexy." She whispered her pleasure as her hand came down over mine on her soaked pussy. "I can't believe how amazing it is to be half naked sitting here, or how wild it is to know people are watching us...uh, me." She let out a huge gasp. "By the way, have I ever told you that you have very talented fingers? And you know," she gasped for breath, "if you keep doing that I'm going to...uh...oh...cum...again."

"Isn't that okay?" I asked without halting the slow rocking movements of my hand.

"Oh yes...uh yes, oh dear yes..." Mary Ann breathed heavily.

I knew she was on the brink of another orgasm but I didn't want her to cum until she was really ready for the big one and our horny friend had his chance to cum. So I backed off and removed my hand from her sex. I sat back and commented. "You are so beautiful and so is she," I nodded down between her legs. I also brought my wet fingers to my lips and licked them. "And she tastes as good as she looks."

I winked at her.

"Damn you!" She nearly yelled in my ear. "Get those fingers back here!"

Mary Ann grabbed my hand and shoved it down between her thighs. I quickly obliged her and shoved three fingers easily back inside her. She groaned and I felt a strong vibration all the way deep inside her, where my fingers probed her sex.

The fire in her eyes amazed me as she looked up at me, "If you stop again, I'll kill you!"

"Never, my dear, never."

This was the sweetest torture I thought hazily, concentrating on the slow motions her fist was still making on my thick shaft. I also watched in pure fascination the look of concentration on our new friend's face. I looked at him as the thought of all three of us cumming together flashed through my mind.

What a sight that would be!

I lifted myself a little higher on Mary Ann's next stroke and also slid my fingers deeper inside her. I had just gotten most of my fourth finger in her pussy when I heard a groan beside us. I immediately looked over to our right in time to see the gentleman with the super-sized cock throw his head back and his mouth drop wide open.

"Unnnnnghh..." I heard his tremendous grunt just before I saw the first of his cum shoot up over the seat in front of him. The second splashed violently against the metal back of the seat splattering everywhere. I watched in utter amazement as then he pointed his extra-long cock back toward his chest and proceeded to drench his crisp white business shirt. I thought he'd never stop cumming! But as the force of the spurts began to diminish and the abundance of semen ran down off his hand he looked over at me and we made eye contact.

The huge smile on his face said it all.

I felt an extra burst of hardness surge into my cock in Mary Ann's stroking hand. I plunged my fingers in deep to Mary Ann's womanhood and brought my other hand around to stroke her clit vigorously. I felt then like I was lifting her off the seat as her breathing deepened and I recognized the beginnings of her climax. Another one!

At first I thought I was going to be left behind as I saw her eyelids flutter, but her eyes never left their connection with mine. As she cupped my balls fully, she stroked just behind them and pulled on my shaft harder. I felt my body begin to drift and lighten as my own orgasm closed in. My cock was rock hard as she and I masturbated, both of us breathing heavily. She moaned as I could hear the squishing wetness of her beautiful sex. Her nipples stood up so proudly off her magnificent breasts.

She was so damn sexy!

"I'm...getting...close...again!" she cried out panting hard.

"Me, uggghh...too." I more grunted and then grit my teeth.

"Cum, cum...with...me," she groaned out loud.

I reached my free hand over and squeezed her breast as she made love to my extremely hard cock. I really was so close. Mary Ann began to thrust her pelvis, in time with my probing fingers. She moaned and turned her face to bring her mouth to mine. We kissed as hungrily as we could in that awkward angle. I felt a shudder run through my wife just before she released our kiss and she drew air sharply between her teeth. Soon she was bucking into my hand and letting out short shouts of nothing coherent. I couldn't believe my wife was making so much noise. Then she practically smashed my hand into her crotch, screaming out, "Oh yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Oh yes!"

The amplified sounds of all those sex stars on the big screen moaning and groaning, some nearing their own climax were all drowned out by the triumphant sexy hiss and wail of my lover.

"I'm cumming," Mary Ann squealed between her clenched teeth as she slapped the seat arm on the other side of her.

The sensations in my cock were also building to a crescendo, but I held back enough to watch Mary Ann enter into the throes of ultimate passion. She moaned as I felt the tighter squeeze on my cock and she rose up, riding my fingers until I felt her climax tighten her pussy around them.

Her hand on me was barely moving when my cock started to throb and quiver. I grit my teeth; the fabulous sensation of her hand upon my cock drove me crazy. I could feel that very familiar pressure beginning to build in my balls.

Mary Ann's pussy contracted three or four times and her second big orgasm of the night inspired me to finally give it up and I unloaded into her hand, up between her encircling fingers. As I came, I closed my eyes and arched my back trying to reach up to I don't know where. The intense sensations overrode any sights my eyes would have brought me as the warm, sweet sexy smell of my lover wafted up. The sound of my moans finally drowned out her diminishing smaller ones. My body writhed and I lunged upwards almost violently driving my cock out of her small hand.

My cock pulsed and finally spurted.

Only this time it was not a short staccato squirt after squirt, as I usually produce. This time the first was one continuous stream of cum blasting out onto the seat in front of me, an extended outpouring of thick whitish man-liquid from the incredibly swollen head. Jet after jet, rope and after thick rope of my cum went everywhere without Mary Ann's hand to direct it. In fact, I was cumming without the stimulation of my hand or hers. It was like no orgasm I'd had in some time. My hips jerked and my hard cock kept throbbing, jerking and ejaculating.

Finally, out of cum and out of breath I slumped down with a thud back into my seat like a sack of wet rice.

It was only after my breathing calmed that I realized my hand still between Mary Ann's legs and it was literally soaked in the juices that had run from her. As I withdrew my fingers I took care to gently massage her still pulsing lips as her own descent continued. My wife opened her eyes, they were watering, looking at me in total bliss. She mouthed a thank you and then closed her eyes again, allowing whatever was left of her orgasm to wash over her.

We had been so lost in what we were doing that neither of us had paid any attention to what was going on around us. I looked up and saw the credits start to roll on the screen.

I couldn't help but laugh.

Mary Ann then began to laugh with me. "How was that for putting on a show?"

"I don't know about you but I came so hard I thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest. That was incredible!"

"I better get dressed before the lights come up. Oh and here," she said, reaching into her purse, she pulled out her panties and tossed them to me, "wipe your mess up with these."

I snapped out of post-orgasmic daze and cleaned up what I could from my hands and a couple blobs of cum that had errantly landed back on my pants. I folded her underwear in a neat clump. "What do I do with these now?"

She snatched them back and said with a wink, "I'll keep them for a souvenir or better, later we'll have some more fun with them." She licked her luscious lips blatantly.

But then I noticed she was trembling slightly. "What's wrong?"

She lowered her eyes and said, "Nothing. I just wasn't sure I would have the nerve to do it, but I really surprised myself tonight."

Then she sat up and our mouths met once more.

We kissed long and hard, until the lights finally did come up.

I took her hands in mine and looked her in the eye. "Is this what you expected?"

"I really didn't know what to expect," she answered, "but I have to say, it sure made this evening turn out to be an exciting one. You know, dear, we made a great choice in coming here. And I do mean 'cumming' here."

"That we did, dear. That we did," I heartily agreed.

"And I think we've made new friends."

"I agree with that last statement as well." I looked up to find most of her guy admirers had already left. Although the evidence of their appreciation remained splattered over more than a few seats. I also looked off to my left and found the two ladies finishing getting dressed themselves. The blonde caught me looking and winked.

As the remaining audience began to slowly filter out, my lovely wife took my hand and pulled me along toward the aisle. I knew full well she knew the few guys still there had their eyes all over her even if she was completely dressed again.

Just as we made it to the end of our row I heard high heels clicking up behind us and glanced back. It was the women I had admired from afar, the dark haired one in the lead.

"Hey wait up," she said.

Mary Ann and I both stopped.

The brunette stepped up next to me, smiling as she flicked a lock of hair from her moist looking face. "Hi there."

"Hi to you." I said a bit awkwardly, trying not to so obviously avert my eyes to her very voluptuous body under that tight fitting outfit.

She looked at Mary Ann, I mean really looked at her, from head to toe and lingered at everything in between. Damn, if my girl even turned an appreciative woman's head.

"Hi." Mary Ann said much more calmly than I had.

"You two are a very loving couple we could see." The blonde came up behind her lover. "You have a hot one here, dear?" She said winking at my wife.

The brunette grinned as she brushed by Mary Ann, "I enjoyed the show, too."

"I enjoyed watching you both very much, too, but to be honest I enjoyed watching the show next to me even more." I gave my lover my own wink of approval.

Mary Ann showed no embarrassment whatsoever as I talked about her naughty escapades. Instead she cleared her throat and puffed out her chest, "I want to thank you dear, for a great evening. I loved my wonderful little orgasms."

"Ha!" The brunette huffed. "Little? Those weren't little from where I sat, dear. Far from it. In fact, the last one inspired me to have a really good one of my own. Oh," she turned to her blonde lover, "I didn't mean to say you didn't help me along, baby."

"No offense taken, sweets. I sure enjoyed her peep show. Mmm-hmm, yes I did." The blonde said even as she ogled my wife up and down herself now.

"Thank you." Mary Ann finally got a little red in the cheeks.

"You're quite welcome." The blonde delightfully replied as she winked at her again.

"Yeah, and I bet his dick and balls are truly scrumptious," the brunette nodded over her shoulder at me. "Only I bet you are still really wet! I'd love to lick and suck those pretty pink pussy lips of yours," she winked at my wife. "But we have to be somewhere." Her blonde friend giggled and slapped her on the butt before they walked on up the aisle.

Mary Ann and I looked at one another and simultaneously burst out laughing.

I held my loving wife's hand as we walked to through the parking lot with the unmistakable sound of sex from the screen and the theater seats still ringing in my ears.

After getting in the car and both taking a huge breath, Mary Ann began to laugh again. "That really was fun, you know."

"It was, wasn't it." I replied.

"Thank you again for an exciting night, my dear. I had a wonderful time."

"We'll have to do it again some time."

"We will, real soon."

"Drive us home please, lover and take me to bed." Mary Ann said as she squeezed my arm tightly. "I still have some unspent sexual energy to expend all over you."

It was hard to drive at a normal pace but somehow we survived the trip back out to the suburbs.