Mr. Disco Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop, baby. I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum."

"Mmmmm, are you gonna make a mess on my tits or am I gonna get to swallow it?"

Now was Nigel's moment to really tease her. Since she had spoken of doing things better than Lucy, he was ready to remind her about his other trophy whore.

"No, I'm gonna cum all over your face. Then, we can see if you really take a messy facial better than Lucy."

His words made her smile fade into a bit of a frown. Holly was somewhat angry at his response, but not to the point that she wanted to stop. She looked back at him, snarling as she continued to pump her tits. Nigel smirked, enjoying the change of pace as she appeared to be angry at him. If she was truly jealous of Lucy, he had all intentions to tease her about it. The man never felt he had to worry about an attitude with Lucy, not like how Holly would get worked up over this. He liked it better when she got angry, as it made her work more aggressively with him. Those large amazing breasts pounded over his cock time and time again, but it wasn't long before Nigel was ready to cum. It was almost as if Holly was trying to push him over the edge faster than usual. He reached his hand out to snatch the back of her hair as he called out to her.

"FUCK, FUCK!! I'M GONNA CUM!"

"Mmmmmm!! cum all over my fucking face, baby!"

Holly yelled at him in such a sensual voice as she let go of her breasts to allow Nigel to grab his cock with his free hand. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as she eagerly anticipated his hot seed. Nigel took heavy breathes while stroking his long cock, grunting and tightening the grip in her hair until he felt the sudden rush of his cum come flying out.

"OHHHHH, FUCK! FUCK YEAH, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Gasping aloud, Holly's lips curved into a smile when she felt the first spurt of his cum strike across her left cheek. The next wave of cum flew directly over her upper lip, coating her nose with cum as it dripped into her open mouth and over her waiting tongue. Another wad shot up the left side of her nose before trailing down. Nigel decided to push the crown of his cock over her tongue and allow her to milk the rest of his seed with her tender mouth. He didn't give her a massive load to the face like he would've done Lucy, but it was enough to judge how she took it. Opening her eyes, Holly gazed up into his eyes with the cum splattered over her face as she began to bob her head up and down the first few inches of his cock, forcing him to shoot his remaining load into her mouth. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm' she moaned while watching his face curl up in pleasure. Nigel pulled her hair, forcing his cock to flop freely with another pop sound. Holly quickly swallowed his load, parting her lips to reveal that it had disappeared.

"Ohhhhhhh, that cum tasted so fucking good."

"Get up baby, I'm gonna fuck you the way I like to do Lucy."

Holly giggled as the cum was dripping down from her face. Nigel kept his hand among her dark hair, curling his fingers to let her know he was in control. He got up from the bed, turning her around so her back was facing him. Holly bent over, moving her hands down to her hips as she knew just how Nigel was about to fuck her. A standing up doggy style position was one of her favorites.

"Come on, get in there. I want that big fucking dick in my cunt, right now. I want you to fuck me, Nigel! I am your best trophy whore you'll ever have, fuck me like you mean it!!"

Pulling her hair tightly, Nigel used his free hand to guide his cock into the folds of her wet clit. He heard Holly gasp and begin moaning as he was now thrusting his cock into her clit back and forth. Her huge tits bounced up and down as he pumped his rod into her. She closed her eyes, pushing her legs apart as her heels stomped over the carpet floor.

"Mmmmm, yeah! Ohhhhhh god, yeah!! Fuck me! Fuck the shit outta me, baby!!"

The sound of Nigel's balls smacking over the underside of her ass could be heard, but nothing was drowning out Holly's moans and heavy breathing. This is what she wanted, for him to fuck her the way he used to. She always loved Nigel's dominant nature in the bedroom, such a version of him she had only had to witness recently with how he handled Lucy. The cum from her upper lip dripped down to the floor as Holly yelled at him once more.

"Fuck me, Nigel! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEE!!!"

Gritting his teeth, he pulled her hair harder, moving both of his hands into her long dark hair as he bucked his hips. Over and over, the sound of their bodies smacking could be heard apart from the moans they created. Holly opened her eyes, yelling aloud.

"Fuck! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD!!"

This was all it took from him to drive her close to an orgasm. There was only one man in Holly's life that could do this to her and give her so much heavenly pleasure. Given how fast Nigel was thrusting his cock into her pussy, she could only think that he would cum inside of her this time. He slowed down a bit, still gripping her hair to hold her in place as his hips bucked forward. Holly yelled to him.

"I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE, OHHHHH!!"

Just as she yelled, a thick string of cum dripped from above her upper lip and fell to the floor as her body began to tremble and shake. Nigel made a few final thrusts and then her time had approached as she dropped her lower lip and cried out. He finally broke his silence, moaning as he felt her cum gushing around his cock.

"Fuck yeah, there you go baby!"

Holly couldn't reply back to him as she was slowly attempting to catch her breath. She soon cried out again as Nigel tugged at her hair and then began to experience his own climax.

"This is for you, baby! Ohhhhhh, yeah!!"

Though gasping, she found herself slowly smiling as she moaned from the feeling of his seed entering her. Nigel let go of her hair, watching as Holly moved her hands away from her hips and then raised her head up.

"Mmmmmmm, Nigel. I always love the way you take me."

Taking a few steps back, he pulled his cock from her clit and then sat down on the bed. Holly turned around to face Nigel before dropping down to her knees. She used her mouth to clean his cock, sucking up her own juices mixed with his. From her actions alone, Nigel had changed his mind about stroking her ego. He just had to give Holly a bit of credit and admiration through kind words in comparison to the other trophy whore.

"You're the best, baby. Lucy could learn a lot from you, let me tell you that."

Nigel's words made Holly look up at him with those big green eyes. She released his cock from her lips, making another slobbering pop sound like before. She didn't reply back to him, all she did was smile before taking the head of his cock and beating it against her lips. Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound was like a melody to Nigel's ears. It was moments like this that could only be captured by the two of them, but Nigel had plenty of other things roaming through his mind about his other trophy whore. He was most confident that Lucy would leave him impressed with a good day's work from her photo shoot.

******************

1 DAY LATER

The door remained shut back to the apartment, as Luke sat quietly on the couch browsing the internet with a laptop sitting in his lap. By now, his wounds had healed on his face and he only felt slight pain from the cracked rib that he had endured weeks ago. He had Michelle Marsh of all people in the world to thank for nursing and aiding him during this rough time. While he sat there online, he went through modelling websites and did a few searches online to read about the Perfect Kiss modelling company and the billionaire playboy centered behind it. Since the events that had led to this situation, Luke was obsessed with figuring a way to some how get Lucy back out from the clutches of Nigel Taylor. Many of the odds were stacked against him and he had soon come to accept this reality.

It wasn't so easy for someone like him to go head to head with a powerful figure. He would be doing it all in the name of love and redemption, to try and earn Lucy's heart back. It would be a dangerous game and he knew just little the odds were in his favor. If anything, Luke had to imagine that Lucy was locked into a contract now. As a free lance modelling agent, he knew all about contracts to keep models with special companies. Lucy had to know about it too, that was the least he could consider. Michelle had promised him they were going to try and get her back, as she was the only friend Luke had left at this point. He still had yet to hear back from Peter, which was just enough to tell him that his best friend no longer cared about him whatsoever.

Though Michelle had promised Luke that they were going to try and get Lucy back, it wasn't as if she didn't have her own agenda at hand. So far in the following weeks with Luke, she found herself beginning to grow feelings for the man. All this time, Michelle had been with him as she had witnessed him as a wounded, heart broken animal. He had been beaten to the point that he needed a caring hand, which she had given him. She felt his pain, his regrets and had formed a bond with Luke. It was no question to her that he truly loved Lucy, but now Michelle found herself falling in love with her best friend's man. For now, she was hiding the feelings from him but they had already come out a bit. Michelle knew that Luke was a good man after what he had done for, taking revenge on her ex-boyfriend James. Those feelings had slowly been coming to life, all after Luke had given in to her temptation to satisfy their lustful urges. He may not have been in love with her, but Michelle felt confident she could steal him if she tried.

The car pulled up outside the apartment complex and soon, she would be face to face with Luke again. Over the past week, Michelle had been working alongside Luke trying to find some kind of leads to get them closer to Nigel Taylor. There were other models in his past that he had worked with, as Luke thought to himself that maybe one of them would link him to the powerful man or give him some insight on how business operated. Michelle had her own friends from her old days in the modelling industry. Though she was retired now, she had went out of her way to contact a few of them and see if she could dig up something that could be of help towards Luke's goal. Just now, she was arriving back to the apartment with bad news to reveal to him. She had contacted an old agent she worked with years ago but was of no help with information regarding Perfect Kiss. As she made her way down the hall of the apartment, Michelle pushed her sunglasses up above her head. She turned the door knob and entered the apartment, offering a smile to Luke when she saw him seated on the couch.

"Hey, I'm back!"

Luke was greeted to her soft smile when he looked up to her. Michelle stood in a pair of stonewashed blue jeans and a pink shirt, revealing an ample view of her heavy cleavage. The shirt matched the one on Luke's body, as she had decided to subtly begin wearing the same neon and pastel colored clothes that he liked.

"How did your meeting go with your old friend?"

Michelle let out a sigh as she slipped her sneakers off, all while replying back to Luke.

"Not good. I talked to Nate, he was my agent over a decade ago. He knows nothing of Perfect Kiss modelling, he's moved on to managing actresses now. I guess I don't have many connections anymore."

Ignoring her words momentarily, Luke gazed into the screen of the laptop as he checked a profile page to a special model who he had worked with years ago. With another click, he pulled up her recent history and began to browse what appeared to be a retired or stalled career for a model who was only thirty-one years old. Luke spent the next minute reading through links to gossip websites detailing a bit of dirt on this familiar face he knew from a while ago. When Michelle noticed that his attention was completely fixated over the laptop, she walked over to the couch and sat down. Luke finally spoke up to her.

"Do you know Keeley Hazell?"

Michelle's face lit up as she nodded and responded back to him.

"Oh, yes! She was a big name some years back, just before I retired. I remember her all too well, she was a star."

"It says right here that she used to be associated with Nigel Taylor and was to become a premier model with Perfect Kiss, but then she went into a sudden retirement at twenty-nine years old. That's kinda suspicious, don't you think?"

"Hmmmm, that is interesting. I take it that you know Keeley too?"

Chuckling a bit, Luke laughed as he turned to look at Michelle's beautiful face and big blue eyes. He had fond memories of his time with Keeley, back when he and Peter managed her for a short bit.

"Yeah, from a while back. This was back in 2009, Peter and I were her agents for a brief bit. She's quite the sassy girl, very naughty too. I wonder if I can track her down and see what she's up to. Maybe she could be the one to open the door and get us closer to Nigel Taylor."

"Well, if that's what you want, I can call her up. We last talked some months ago, but we haven't talked about the modelling business in a while."

"I would appreciate that, Michelle. Call her up and get a metting set, that would be great."

"No problem, mister, but first I think you need to relax a bit."

Reaching her hands down, Michelle moved Luke's hands away from the laptop so she could properly close it. She then offered him a soft grin before speaking again.

"How about I make something for us? We can have dinner and relax together."

"That sounds good, but as long as we don't become distracted. We've got a lot of stuff to do to get this ball rolling."

"Don't worry, honey! I'm going to make sure you are on top of things, at all times."

Michelle winked at him before getting up from the couch. She had just caught herself thinking about seducing him right then and there, but had to control herself. The temptation was there for her, but to truly succeed, Michelle knew that she couldn't make her feelings too obvious. She would work alongside Luke for what it meant, but she was beginning to think of bigger ideas for taking him all to herself. After all, his plans to try and win Lucy back were far beyond reach with low odds. It was going to take much planning, a master strategy and a bit of luck to come out a winner. Deep down, Michelle doubted everything with his ideas. If there was to be one back up plan, she wanted this man all to herself without Lucy around to interfere. At least to her, this idea seemed far more realistic than him going head to head with a powerful billionaire and coming out on top. As Michelle left the room, she bit her lower lip while thinking this whole situation over.

******************

"Impressive..."

Nigel uttered under his breath as he glanced to the black and white photo copy prints to Lucy's recent photo session for Strip Tease. From above, the lights radiated the view, as Nigel was standing in his office with the company of two special people. Lucy stood across him as Peter was next to her, his hands shoved into the pockets of his jeans. Nigel flipped through the photos, one after the other demonstrating Lucy's full beauty in a variety of poses while wearing black lingerie outfits. There was nothing topless in the photos, the session was just to have her in some revealing lingerie outfits for show. Still flipping through the photo prints, Nigel grinned.

"These are amazing, you've done a great job, Lucy."

"Thank you, I'm happy that you're pleased."

When he moved the photos from his face, all Nigel could see was Lucy's smiling face. A white T-shirt hugged over her curves, underneath a black zip up jacket. From below, she had on a pair of white pants with a large black belt strapped underneath them. He glanced over at Peter, starring into the black T-shirt the man wore before he was ready to dismiss him.

"You've done a good job, but you can leave now."

"Alright, I'll be seeing you around."

Peter turned around, making an exit from the office room as now Nigel and Lucy were alone together. Lucy now had the opportunity to verbally confront him about gifting the role of agent to none other than Peter. Lucy dropped her lower lip, curiously glancing towards Nigel but the man seemed to have read her thoughts and offered a smile before speaking up.

"You look like you've got something on your mind, dear. What's the matter, Lucy? Speak to me."

Glancing back to the door for a second, Lucy turned to look back at Nigel before replying.

"Do you trust that man to work for you as my agent? Knowing his connections to Luke, I'm surprised you allowed him to become close to me like that."

Nigel placed his hand on Lucy's shoulder and then gave her a reassuring nod.

"Yes, of course. I owed him a good job after what he did for me recently. He knows your old lover isn't relevant anymore and he's moved up into the big leagues like you have done, my dear."

Taking her hand, Lucy gently held Nigel's hand over her shoulder before moving it. She pushed her palm against his, lacing their fingers together. She knew that he was a man in control at all times, but she felt that if she could be gentle with him, perhaps she had a chance to persuade him about things.

"That's not what I meant, love."

"Oh?"

With his raised eyebrows, Nigel was invoked with curiosity. Lucy smiled softly, still holding his hand as she replied back.

"What if he makes a move on me? It's not that he was Luke's best friend that I'm worried about. I'm more concerned that he may try his luck with me."

"You really think he would try to do that?"

Lucy nodded her head.

"If he was willing to betray his best friend, he probably will betray you too some day."

Nigel smirked as he heard Lucy's words. It was a clear sign to him of obedience and loyalty for his new trophy whore. For her to open up about such a thing, he now felt that he could trust her. He cupped her face with both hands, starring back into those big brown eyes as he replied to her in a low voice.

"Lucy my dear, I'm glad you told me this but you have nothing to fear."

His teeth flashed as he grinned, now speaking in a more sinister face.

"If he ever tries to make a move on you, I'll kill him."

Still cupping her cheeks, he leaned in and kissed her lips hard. When Nigel pulled his face away, he grinned once more before speaking again.

"And as for Luke, I won't have a problem sending him six feet into the ground either if he dares come close to you. You are mine now Lucy, all mine. I will not allow other men to steal you out from under my nose."

He patted her right cheek before moving his hands completely away from her face. Lucy swallowed her breath, digesting his words in her mind. She knew that Nigel was a dangerous man and after he had almost nearly had Luke killed, that was enough to tell her there was much sincerity in his words. When Nigel turned her back to her, Lucy quietly let out a sigh. It wasn't so much relief, as she was jut learning more and more about this man. When Nigel turned to face her again, he clapped his hands together almost as if he wanted to see if she would tremble in fear. Lucy just stood there, not frightened by his cold demeanor.

"We are having a celebration tonight in town. There's a private party that is going to be held down in the banquet of the hotel. We are going to celebrate our achievements with Perfect Kiss. I want you to come with me, Lucy."

Lucy couldn't prevent herself from lighting up with a smile before she replied back.

"I would love that! What time do we need to leave?"

"We've got about two hours, baby. I've got a designer coming in to see you soon. I want you to pick out your outfit, wear something classy for me. Go for what you want and make it expensive, baby. I want you to look like a queen tonight."