Mr. Disco Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will Holly be going with us too?"

Nigel shook his head.

"No, this is just for the two of us. She is staying put, I only want you there by my side."

******************

3 HOURS LATER

The day was fading to an end as Luke and Michelle remained quietly together inside her apartment. Luke had started writing down a notebook on everything he found online from searching on the Perfect Kiss company and attempting to find whatever dirt he could dig up on Nigel Taylor and any models that may have been unhappy. It wasn't much to go by, but it was better to shoot for something rather than do nothing at all. After he had taken enough notes, he had dinner with Michelle just as they had done the previous nights together. The apartment place of hers had slowly become a home to him, as it was the only place he truly felt safe. Soon enough though, he would have to go back on the streets and take the risks that any goons working for Nigel Taylor could be watching him at any minute. Luke was sure someone would be keeping tabs on him, but he remained fearless.

Apart from Luke, the other person in the apartment had strong feelings for herself. Michelle had kept her thoughts hidden from him, but eventually she would have to reveal them to him. She couldn't hold it back any longer, she had truly fallen in love with the man. No more did she really care about getting Lucy back for him. What difference did it make to her? Michelle wanted Luke, she didn't need another woman in the way, regardless if that was her best friend or not. She had all intentions of helping Luke, but somewhere down the line Michelle had to use her skills of seduction to try and lure him. Could she manage to make him forget about Lucy all together? Michelle had confidence in herself, but knew that she had to play a game of hard ball for this man's heart. Back in the bedroom, she took off her clothes and slipped on a pink robe. It was better to try tonight rather than not try at all. She wanted him so badly, even if it was just a good hard fucking.

"Hey Michelle, are you busy?"

It was Luke's voice calling out to her from the kitchen. She heard the faucet stop to the sink, as he had been busy washing dishes from when they had dinner.

"Just one minute, please!"

Brushing her blond hair behind her shoulders, Michelle licked her lips as she looked at herself through the mirror in front of her. The pink robe was tied around her waist, allowing her busty cleavage to almost come pouring out. Down below, Michelle wasn't wearing anything from underneath the robe. She stepped out of the bedroom and walked past the kitchen, noticing that Luke was completely finished washing the dishes. She walked back to the living room where she found him seated on the couch, as he had been for most of the day. The coffee table contained the closed laptop, a notebook, his phone and a few pens. When he turned to look at her, he seemed surprised.

"Are you getting ready for bed, Michelle?"

With an immediate reaction to his words, Michelle figured it was best to play along with his question. Nodding her head, she responded.

"Yeah, I figure we might as well."

"Did you call Keeley for me?"

She shook her head.

"No, not yet. You've done enough work today, I figured we can do that tomorrow."

He let out a sigh, but it didn't seem that he had caught onto Michelle's subtle attempt of becoming a temptation as of yet. In all honestly, Michelle didn't have any intentions of calling Keeley, at least not yet. She had to try and seduce him to make him hers. If tonight failed, she still had plenty of ways to try him since it didn't seem Lucy was going to be coming back any time soon, if she were to return at all. Stepping away from the living room, Michelle decided to venture off to the bedroom. It was to her best efforts to try and make him chase after her, for then she would know if tonight was a great night to smolder him with love. Sure enough, when Michelle turned around he was standing in the door way to the bedroom. Luke was wearing a pair of white pants and a purple shirt, something that Michelle planned to take off soon. She gave him a seductive grin and then spoke.

"Did you want to join me in bed, Luke?"

"I didn't think about that. I'm not really tired."

Michelle giggled, approaching him as she gazed forth with those big blue eyes.

"So, how was it?"

Luke glanced back to her appearing to be somewhat dumbfounded with the expression painted over his face. He knew that she was hinting to the time they had sex in the past week. Until now, they had not spoken about it.

"Oh, that was...amazing. It really was."

"Just amazing?"

She replied back biting her lower lip. Luke's cheeks flushed into a red hue, as he seemed to be blushing. Michelle ran her hands up his shoulders as he began to reply.

"It was more than that. I don't know how to tell you such things, but you're quite the animal in the bedroom. You live up to any kind of fantasy a would have about you."

Now was her time to lay it down on him, nice and thick. Michelle had to reveal her true feelings to him now before it was too late.

"Honey, I can be more than that in the bedroom. If you think Lucy is great, you haven't seen nothing yet. I have to tell you this now Luke, I am in love with you..."

He looked back at her shocked as she smiled. Michelle continued.

"And I don't care if you are still in love with Lucy. I don't care at all, I can do things to you better than she ever could."

With her hands, Michelle grabbed his wrists, pushing them towards the opening folds of her robes to tempt him into touching her giant breasts.

"Go on, take them. They're yours, Luke...I love you."

Just like that, it was nothing to Michelle to utter those three simple words to this man. When his fingertips brushed against her nipples, Michelle took things a step further as she leaned forward and pushed her lips to his. She gripped his wrists tighter, locking lips when she finally felt the palms of his hands push against her tits and squeeze them. Luke had given in, so easily. Without any reluctance or a cry in protest, he was now locking lips and kissing her passionately as he felt her nipples harden up against his palms. When the kiss finally broke, Michelle went in for a second kiss, this time locking lips with him longer as their tongues were dancing back and forth alongside one another. This time when their lips pulled apart, Luke moved to take the robe off, only to witness Michelle helping his hands find a rightful place over her body.

"You want me, don't you, Luke?"

He still didn't reply back to her words, but Michelle was going to make him. She cupped his face with both hands, glaring back at him with her big blue eyes as she spoke in a low, slutty voice.

"You want me, don't deny it."

"I shouldn't be doing this, Michelle...you know it, we should-"

She prevented him from saying anything else, pushing her lips to his for another short kiss.

"Is it Lucy that's on your mind right now, baby? Honey, you need to stop thinking about her. She's not here right now, this is about me and you. Let me love you, I can do things better than her, you'll see. Just one night, let's have this between ourselves. Don't mention her again tonight, if you're gonna mention a woman's name, I want it to be mine and not hers."

Michelle's spoken words were anything but a betrayal to her best friend. Luke gave in, reaching in to kiss her lips which she turned into a passionate kiss. The robe slipped and fell to the floor as she was now standing naked before him. Wrapping her arms around his back, Michelle pushed her heavy breasts up against his chest before they broke the kiss. She could feel the bulge in his pants, striking close to her thighs. Looking back into his eyes, she brought her right hand down to rub his crotch.

"I think someone wants to play with me."

Her voice was calling to him, seductive as ever almost with a purr to it.

"Yes he does, baby."

Since Luke had said words that she wanted to hear, Michelle leaned her lips forward and softly kissed him again. She then tugged at the ends of his shirt, pulling it over his head. Luke unbuttoned his pants, but not before he saw her hands go down to push them down and leave him standing in nothing more than his underwear. Michelle began to slowly lower herself down to her knees, never breaking eye contact with Luke. He brought his hand down and softly caressed it through her golden hair while she pulled his underwear down to allow his hardening cock to spring free and into the grasp of her right hand. There was some things that Luke couldn't refuse, one of them being the bedroom blues.

******************

Lights flashed from outside the building while the rain came pouring down. The stormy atmosphere would be a problem for anyone outside, but down the banquet halls of the hotel building sitting next to the Perfect Kiss modelling offices, there was nothing hindering a good time from anyone inside. Among the many guests of fashion designers, local celebrities and anyone with deep pockets who enjoyed a social gathering, Nigel was the man at the center of this party. Dressed in a pinstripe black suit with a blue tie, next to him was Lucy Pinder herself. Lucy had picked out a black dress to match his outfit, a low cut revealing her famous tits with ample cleavage and black leather belt around her waist. Her hair had been fixed up to reveal golden hoop rings hanging from her ears. Over her wrists was gold bracelets and one with diamonds over it. Below her legs, her feet were pushed into a pair of black matching high heels with gold lining around them. Nigel had wanted her to look like royalty tonight, so she seen no reason not to pick out some fancy jewelry.

She was so beautiful, that was all Nigel could think to himself when he was walking around the main room and introducing Lucy to his various friends and associates. It was different from a casual hand shake or introduction, Lucy held onto his arm and he was introducing her as his new trophy woman. Nigel took great pride in having a social gathering such as this, one where he could revel in his wealth and luxury surrounded by people who could only dream of having the life he had. Everyone here had a purpose, as they were members of high society. From Lucy's perspective, this was the type of party that she had only ever experienced one another time. It was ten years ago when she attended a party like this, only a date with a friend. Now she was experiencing it from another point of view, as she was one of the biggest attractions of attention, but she knew it was all to stroke Nigel's ego and nothing more. As a man of power, it didn't take much for him to intimidate others with his presence alone.

From the way he introduced her to every single person who approached him, Lucy was well aware that she was simply a toy that Nigel was showing off to his powerful friends. There had to be a reason he didn't want Holly there with them, as now the spotlight was entirely on her as the woman romantically linked to Nigel Taylor. She relaxed, enjoying the attention that she received and all the people rushing to bow before her with respect. It was almost as if she and him truly were a king and a queen. From the main room, a quartet jazz band was playing live music. Before dinner, Lucy danced with Nigel through a crowd of strangers. She closed her eyes, relaxing as he held her hand and they danced together. Nigel starred back into her lovely face as he spoke.

"Are you having fun tonight, baby?"

Lucy nodded her head before grinning with her teeth.

"Yes, I am. I feel like a princess tonight."

"Then I guess I am your prince, huh?"

She nodded her head again before giggling. They continued their dance, for soon they would be seated a table together for dinner. Somewhere in the high tower back to the penthouse suite, Holly couldn't have been sitting there amused. Lucy knew that it didn't feel right for her to his only trophy woman there tonight. Nigel had a new favorite besides Holly and he didn't care if there was any competition between his two trophy whores. As he was witnessing the social status he commanded with Lucy at his side, he felt more smug than ever. Though no man would say it to his face, Nigel was confident that he knew every sucker at this party could only wish they were the one holding Lucy's hand. Even if they didn't appear jealous, he was the one who had the bragging rights to have the one and only Lucy Pinder as his trophy woman.

******************

"Mmmmmmmmm!!"

Michelle moaned as she slurped her lips over Luke's hard cock. They had moved to a sixty-nine position over the blue sheets of her bedroom bed. They had began with Michelle down on her knees sucking him off, but now they had moved to a position more fulfilling for both of them. Luke's back remained laying down over the bed while his mouth was embedded to Michelle's clit. From atop him, she pushed her hands down into the sheets of the bed while bobbing her mouth up and down over his slobber coated shaft. Her large famous tits hung, nearly touching his skin while she could feel his own hands gripping her ass cheeks while he ate her pussy. Together, they orally pleasured each other simultaneously. Michelle's lips devoured every inch of his cock while she felt Luke's tongue slipping back and forth into her pussy.

Not a sound was heard from their voices, only whimpering muffled moans filled the silence. It seemed to Luke that the harder he was thrusting his tongue into her clit, the faster Michelle worked with her mouth. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmm', Michelle groaned and moaned against his shaft as she pushed her lips all the way down. It was an attempt to prove to him that she could deepthroat every inch of his hard meat, trying outdo Lucy. Her long golden hair moved over her face, but she refused to brush it aside. For now, Michelle was close to reaching her climax all thanks to Luke's own skills using his tongue to thrust into her pussy. Since she knew her time was short, Michelle wanted to try and force him to blow his hot load in her mouth so they could share each other's orgasm together. As her time came, Michelle still continued to pump her lips up and down his cock just as her juices came gushing into Luke's mouth.

It wasn't long before Luke's cock finally erupted between her closed pink lips. Michelle didn't let her orgasm take away her strength, as this was all in an attempt to prove to him that she was more than just an animal in the bedroom. As his hard pole was filling her mouth with a creamy reward, Michelle swallowed it down at the same time Luke was gulping her clit juices. She could hear him moaning muffled sounds while his tongue was still shoved into her pussy, but Michelle was far too concentrated on devouring every inch of his meaty cock before she was coming up. When it came time to finally release his cock free from her lips, Michelle slowly moved her lips to the head and popped off with a loud noise as she took a deep breath while using her left hand to finally brush her hair out from her face.

"Mmmmmmm, I just love your disco stick, honey. It's mine now!"

She giggled after referring to his cock as a 'disco stick', just before crawled forward and finally freeing his mouth of her clit. Michelle moved to lay her back down over the blue sheets of the bed now. She watched as Luke got up, crawling forward while she began to hold her huge breasts up, inviting him to fuck them.

"You wanna fuck these titties, don't you? Get over here and slide that disco stick between 'em, honey."

Luke didn't utter a single word in response. He moved, straddling her stomach where he took a seat. He watched as Michelle pulled her tits apart and then smashed them around his cock after he slid his thick pole right in place. He pushed his hands down into the bed sheets, breathing heavily as he watched her hands push those tits together as he began to pump his shaft between them. Michelle starred into his eyes, refusing to look away. She wanted this man so bad and now was her opportunity as she clearly had him wrapped in a vortex of lust with her voluptuous figure. Luke grunted and called out.

"Ohhhhh, fuck! Those tits are so fucking amazing."

"You like my big titties, baby?"

He grunted, watching as the head of his cock poked up before disappearing back down into the folds of her giant tits.

"Ohhhh, god yes! I love these tits, Michelle!"

Still gazing into his eyes, she replied to him in a low voice.

"Mmmm, fuck 'em, Luke! Fuck those big titties! They're all yours now, fuck 'em like you mean it."

******************

White tablecloths were pulled over every round table in the banquet room for dinner back at the hotel. There was only one small table that had a gold tablecloth, seated there was Lucy and Nigel as they enjoyed dinner together. Lucy sat on the left side while Nigel was to her right. A bottle of champagne had been saved in a bucket of ice, reserved exclusively for him and her together. Nigel allowed Lucy the moment to pop the cork. The bottle was dated for 1921, the flavor was raspberry. When the top came flying off, Nigel brought two glasses together for her to pour them. Before taking a sip, she leaned closer to him and placed a soft kiss over his lips. There was little words spoken between the two of them, but Nigel loved how affectionate Lucy was to him during this evening.

As they sat enjoying wine together, it was a perfect time for people to approach Nigel and discuss business with him. The table was small and round, but on the other side was an empty chair. Occasionally, someone would pass by and offer small talks to him, but only a few had come to truly talk business. At one point, Malcolm Green had dropped by the table to talk some important business details over with Nigel. Any time he was engaged with a conversation, Lucy just sat there quietly like a good girl. She knew her place at his side and didn't want to cause a scene. So far, so good, she realized that without Holly here, Lucy was outshining her as the more favorable woman. As time was beginning to progress, Lucy was enjoying her moments with Nigel more and more.

Sitting there, Lucy couldn't help but overhear topics of discussion between Nigel and his business associates who sat down across from the table. One man was a lawyer who discussed some sort of lawsuit that was going through the courts back in the U.S. Another man was a photographer who had come to beg Nigel for a deal with the modelling company. Nigel toyed with the man's emotion, getting his hopes high before crashing them down with an easy answer of 'no'. To keep from growing bored, Lucy decided to tempt the man sitting next to her. It had been a few days anyway since Nigel had last fucked her, so she was willing to try and tempt his lust here, regardless if they were seen by others. While Nigel was engaged in a discussion, she slipped her right hand between his legs and pushed down on his crotch, squeezing it with her fingers. She ended up forcing an interruption between Nigel and another man. He glared back at Lucy and gave her a smile. When the man left the table, Nigel glared back at her again and let out a sigh before speaking out to her. His hand reached under the table and grabbed her wrist with a tight grip.

"What the fuck do you think you're trying to do?"

Lucy looked back at him a bit surprised and shook her head. The look over his face was menacing, as was the grip he held over her wrist, but Lucy wasn't intimidated by Nigel. She didn't do anything wrong, so she didn't feel there was a reason to be afraid.

"No! You sounded so uncomfortable with that man, I thought I might try and relax you a bit."

Suddenly, Nigel's snarling frown had faded into a smug grin. He didn't seem angry anymore, at the snap of a finger his mood had changed and he let go of her wrist.