Mr. Disco Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh, so that's what you were trying to do? You're a lovely girl, Lucy."

"Thank you!"

She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Though he was a cold man, Lucy was witnessing him blush and lighting up in excitement. Nigel's smile had become wider. It appeared that her sultry charm had worked in softening him up so far tonight. Lucy spoke again.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to turn you on if I did. I just thought my touch would soothe your nerves and relieve you of stress."

"You don't have to apologize, baby. You did get me hard though, caught me by surprise."

"Mr. Taylor, may I have a few seconds with you, please?"

Nigel was instantly alerted to the voice of an old man calling out to him from his left ear. He turned to see Malcolm Green standing before him, a smile over the old man's face as he spoke again.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Varga is here tonight and would like to speak with you."

Glancing back to the old man, Nigel was surprised with an immediate reaction.

"Ohhhhh, shit. You mean John Varga, for real?"

Malcolm nodded with a smile.

"Send him! Tell him he can join me at my table, I would love to talk with him!"

When the old man walked off, Lucy only could focus on the large grin over Nigel's face. He appeared so happy at the moment, though she had no idea who John Varga was. Nigel took a deep breath and then turned back to Lucy, speaking to her.

"Alright, this is important. You've been a good girl so far, keep up the good work, baby."

Lucy smirked, still not afraid to play the temptress to him.

"But what if I decide to use my hand and-"

"Baby..."

Nigel cut her off from speaking, raising his finger as he grinned at her.

"I'm planning on getting in bed with you tonight once we're alone again. But if you can't help yourself and decide to grab my dick again, then I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

"What do you mean by that?"

He grinned.

"If you can't keep your hands to yourself, I'll take you to the men's room and get you down on the floor to suck me off. Your choice, Lucy. You want to be a good girl and wait until we're alone or if you can't help yourself, go ahead and grab me while I'm talking to this man. I dare you, babe."

His words were quite funny to Lucy. She couldn't help but smirk, as the thought ran through her mind of being taken to the bathroom to suck his fat cock. Nigel probably thought that she would find such an incident to be embarrassing, but Lucy found it quite daring. Soon, a tall man in a grey colored suit approached the table. He appeared to be older, though his hair was completely black showing no sign of age. This must have been Mr. Varga, as now Nigel was glowing in excitement to discuss things with this other man. Lucy sat there, refilling her glass of wine as she was ready to listen to them. The temptation of grabbing his crotch again from under the table constantly lingered on her mind.

******************

"Ohhhhhh, god! Yes, yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME!! HARDER, YESSSSS!! HARDER!!"

Michelle cried out before screaming to Luke. They had moved from the bedroom back to the living room and now Michelle was positioned on all fours over the couch, laying her head down over the cushion as Luke was behind her. Doggy style was one of her favorite positions and now she could enjoy every moment of him pounding his long shaft into her clit from behind. He placed his right hand over the small of her back, moving it over that large tramp stamp tattoo with the word 'Blessed'.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fuck me, Luke! Fuck me, mmmmm!!"

She closed her eyes, continuing to whimper out to him. The sound of his balls slapping against the underside of her ass could be heard with each hard thrust Luke sent into her tight pussy. Her large tits were pressed down into the cushion of the couch, preventing them from bouncing and shaking around. He wasn't thinking about Lucy anymore, as he was now completely enjoying the pleasure of her best friend's gorgeous form. Michelle was a natural blonde bombshell, something that he could've easily fallen in love with over a decade ago. She bit her lower lip as he groaned.

"Fuck! This pussy is so tight!"

Biting her lower lip, she cried out to him softly

"Yes, yessssss! Ohhhhhh, god yes!! Make me...make me cum, Luke!"

He never stopped, still thrusting his hard cock into her clit. Luke bit down on his lower lip, moving his hand to grip her right side ass cheek as he knew she was close to reaching another orgasm for tonight. Michelle raised her head, pounding her fist down over the cushion of the couch as she gritted her teeth and howled to him.

"OHHH, OHHHHHHH FUCK!! YESSSSSSSS, THAT'S IT, OHHHHHH GOD!!"

With one final thrust, Luke felt her climax proceed as her walls tightened and Michelle's body shook. Her voice cried out loudly, echoing throughout the apartment's walls. He swallowed his breath, quickly pulling his rod from her pussy to prevent his own orgasm. Luke looked down at his pole, glistening in her juices as it dripped over the couch. Michelle moved, quickly turning around to face him as she looked down at his cock, licking her lips as she saw her own pussy juices dripping from it. Her big blue eyes looked up at him as she laid her back down over the couch, resting her head under the arm rest.

"You didn't cum, honey. Do you want me to finish you off with my mouth? Or do you wanna fuck my titties again?"

"Your tits! Ohhhh god, I gotta fuck 'em again, Michelle!"

She could've almost guessed his reaction. A man like Luke clearly had a thing for big tits. Michelle watched him bend his right knee and then sit down on her stomach, just like he had done in the bedroom. She pulled her large natural breasts apart, inviting him to slip his dripping cock between them. She then squeezed them together, gazing up into his eyes as he began to pump his fat dick back and forth between her tits. Michelle bit her lower lip, moaning to the feeling of his cock between her tits while she looked into his eyes.

"Mmmmmm, fuck 'em hard, baby."

With her words of encouragement, Michelle soon felt him pumping his rod harder between her boobs. She still refused to break eye contact him, even though his eyes were focused on watching her tits. They were so large that his rod had completely disappeared in the fold between them. Luke gritted his teeth, groaning as his orgasm was fast approaching. It would be the second time tonight that Michelle had forced him to cum, moving to a different room to carry on their lustful game.

"You're gonna cum soon, aren't you honey?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm so close!!"

Biting her lower lip once more, Michelle called out to him.

"Cum in my face! I want your hot cum all over me!"

Her words were enough to almost make him blow his load while still having his rod between her tits. The pleasure of titty fucking was something Luke didn't want to stop, but he only had a few more thrusts into him before he knew his time was up. Michelle licked her lips, starring back into his eyes as she yelled to him again.

"Come on, give it to me! Give me that hot fucking load! Cum all over my face, I want it!!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck!! Here you go, babe!!"

Just as Luke responded to her screaming voice, Michelle had let go of her tits to allow him to pull his cock free. She didn't close her eyes, still looking right at him as his hard rod was pointed directly at her face as he stroked it as fast as he possibly could. Once again, Michelle licked her lips as she listened to him breathing deeply and gasping.

"FUCK, FUCK, OHHHH GOD!"

When Luke yelled, he couldn't hold back anymore. A hot string of his seed went flying to Michelle's face, striking the left side of her forehead and streaking into her hair. He grunted as another wad went flying, striking her forehead and getting more drops into her hair. The third wave of his cum completely missed her face, streaking over the couch just before he moved closer. Michelle didn't flinch or blink whatsoever, she only grinned as she was still starring into his eyes as he made a mess over her face. A clear string went flying into her hair, just before thick droplets ran down the left side of her nose. The final bit of his cum was another layer over her left forehead, this one streaking over her eye and trickling down with thick droplets. Michelle grinned as he finished, almost as if she were about to say 'thank you' for the mess made over her face. Instead of speaking at all, Michelle raised her middle finger and scooped up a bit of cum from her face. She looked into his eyes while bringing the tip of her middle finger past her lips and sucking it clean.

"Mmmmmmmmm...."

******************

Across the table from Nigel and Lucy sat John Varga as he began a business oriented discussion. It was the first time Lucy had ever heard that name before, but she soon learned from their conversation that he was an important name in the fashion and modelling industry back in America. Nigel showcased great enthusiasm about working with the man who preferred to be called by his last name instead of the first. From the beginning of their negotiation, Lucy soon realized that Varga was a man who had great control over his operations as a photographer. He quickly put his foot down with Nigel, refusing to shoot for him outside of his preferred home in Miami Florida. The question of a photo session soon came up turned to Lucy. Nigel had turned and looked to her face as he asked her if she would like to travel down to Miami and shoot for Varga. Her answer? An obvious 'yes'. She didn't want to disappoint Nigel by telling him no.

There was something else lingering on her mind about not wanting to disappoint the man. Nigel's temptation of daring her to grab at his crotch again from underneath the table. Lucy had thought about the public embarrassment that could come from strangers witnessing them in the men's room. She knew better than to ask Nigel about such things, as he was clearly the man in control. As she listened on to the business discussion about photo shoots, Lucy was tempted to reach her hand over and grab his crotch like before. Varga spoke about doing a photography based book using various models. He had to speak to Nigel since one model he wanted to work with was under contract with Perfect Kiss. After a good bit of back and forth talking, it appeared that he was about to have a second Perfect Kiss model to work with, Lucy herself.

Once the conversation began to shift towards schedules and time differences, that was when Lucy thought more clearly about making her move. The last thing she wanted was for Nigel to anticipate and second guess her grabbing him. She was going to do it, but the right moment was far more important than anything else. The thought of sucking cock in a bathroom was something that made her wet down below. Lucy had never been taken into a men's room to orally pleasure anyone before. It was sleazy coming from a man like Nigel, but she liked the dirty thought of it. When Nigel had asked Lucy about going to Miami within the next few days, that was when she slid her right hand between his legs and went for a grab at his crotch. She watched the expression on his face as Nigel almost gave a sinister grin as he was still in conversation with Varga for another minute.

"I'm glad you dropped by to the party tonight, it's been a pleasure meeting you."

"Likewise, I'm looking forward to working with you soon."

Varga extended his and out across the table, prompting Nigel to do the same as the two men shook hands. Nigel spoke back to him.

"I'll call you tomorrow and let you know when we're on our way."

"No, don't waste your time. Call my offices when you're in Miami, then we can talk without having to wait."

"Alright, that will be fine."

When the man got up from his chair, Lucy knew that it was a short hourglass ticking away by the time Nigel would turn his complete attention to her. She had tempted him and now she would soon witness his reaction. He waited until Varga had completely left in a distance before turning to glance at her while raising his eyebrow and grinning.

"You've got a lot of balls for a woman, Lucy, I've gotta give you that. Knowing you, I thought for sure that you would keep your hands to yourself after I warned you. Now, I promised I was going to take you into the men's room and fuck your mouth if you grabbed my dick again from under the table."

Taking a deep breath, Lucy nodded to him before licking her lips.

"I want you to do it..."

"So you want me to take you into the bathroom for a blowjob like a nasty slut, huh? You're a dirty girl, baby. That's what I love about you."

Nigel kissed her cheek and then got up from the table, offering his hand to her.

"Get up."

Nigel's voice became commanding. It was the voice she knew from the bedroom. Lucy slowly got up, placing her hand into his before he clutched it and pulled her hard from the table. The party itself was still going strong and would last until midnight, regardless if the man of the hour had left with his trophy woman. Nigel walked Lucy across the room and to where the bathrooms were. A fat man stood outside the two door ways, but Nigel ignored him as he opened the door leading into the men's room and walked Lucy in. The white walls created a light contrast from the bright room outside back in the main party room. Nigel let go of Lucy's hand, listening to her heels loudly stomp over the floor. The bathroom was large with six door stalls and six other stalls for urinals. The sinks were at six a piece, currently having two men standing near by washing their hands. Lucy walked to the corner, near the door and across from the sinks. She didn't glance over at the men standing there, but soon she heard a laugh and a man speaking.

"Ohhhhh, what's this? You've brought a woman into the bathroom, Nigel?"

The man who spoke was tall, dark skinned and dressed in a suit like every man at the party. He approached Nigel, giving a classic smug grin that only these wealthy men of high society could pull off. Lucy didn't utter a word as Nigel replied back to his friend.

"Hey Warren, you recognize her man? This is Lucy Pinder standing before you."

Nigel reached out with his right hand, cupping her cheek as his friend gasped and looked back at her with a shock.

"Holy shit, dude! Wow! You must feel like you've struck gold to land this babe, I remember her in all those old lad magazines years ago."

"Yes, Lucy is mine now. She's mine and no one else's."

As Nigel spoke, he pushed his thumb at the edge of her mouth tempting her. Lucy barely parted her lips and sucked on the tip of his thumb like an obedient, submissive girl. Nigel was basically showing her off to his friend now. He moved his hand away from her face and then nodded to Lucy as he spoke directly to her.

"Lucy, tell Warren why I've brought you here in the men's room."

Her eyes looked at the other man and then she smiled before speaking back.

"Nigel brought me here to give him a blow job. I grabbed at his pants while we were having dinner, I just had to prove to him I'm hungry for something more meaty."

His friend busted out laughing while Nigel himself had a smug grin over his face. After she had spoken, the other man in the bathroom had finished washing his hands and left. It may have been an attempt to humiliate her, but Lucy found it somewhat amusing as Warren seemed to have an interest in her. Warren spoke up to her.

"You aren't in the mood for two now, are you?"

Lucy smiled and shook her head to him.

"No thanks! There's only one cock I am going to suck, but you can stand there and watch...that's if Nigel will let you."

She winked at Nigel who then reached his hand to the back of her head, gripping her hair to pull her forward for a hard kiss on the lips. After the kiss, he let go of her hair and then ordered her in a stern matter.

"Get down on the floor right now. Take my pants down and get to work."

Lucy licked her lips, looking away from Nigel as obeyed his words. She dropped her knees to the floor, covered by the long black dress she was wearing. The bathroom itself was a bit more luxurious, like the rest of the hotel. Lucy felt the marble stone floor's cold feeling before she used both her hands to reach up and unbuckle the belt holding his pants together. Warren stood there, watching as the busty brunette glamour model pushed Nigel's pants and underwear down before wrapping her little hand around his cock. His pants and underwear were pushed down to his ankles.

"Damn, she knows how to take orders. You know a bitch is worth it, if she knows her place."

Warren spoke up as he watched Lucy stroking Nigel's cock.

"That, she does. I like to call her my filthy fuck doll, isn't that right, Lucy?"

"Yes sir!"

Nigel moaned when he heard Lucy's answer back to him. Holly rarely ever called him 'sir', and it wasn't the first time Lucy had naturally said such a thing. He wasn't bothered whatsoever to be next to another man as his whore was going to work for him. Nigel liked it that another man was here to see what exactly was for him to only enjoy. He wasn't grinning just because Lucy's hands were wanking his shaft back and forth. Nigel had to smirk over the fact that Warren could only stand there and watch, wishing that he was receiving the same pleasure from this sensual woman. After a moment, Nigel reached down with his right hand and ran it through her long brown hair. He gripped her hair and then Lucy let go of his cock as he placed his left hand around his shaft. Looking down at her beautiful face, he ordered her.

"Suck on my balls first, get 'em dripping wet with your nasty mouth."

She didn't utter a word back to him. Lucy used both hands to run her fingers around his thighs while she felt him push her head towards his balls. Her tongue lapped over them before she loudly began to suck and slobber over the left nut first. Nigel groaned, calling out to her.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck yes. That's my filthy fuck doll right there. You see this? No other whore knows how to do it better than Lucy."

Lucy moaned against his nuts before moving her tongue to the right one. She popped it between her jaws and sucked on it while Nigel was slowly pumping his cock in his hand. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened and the sound of foot steps could be heard. Warren stepped away from the corner, calling out to the men who had just walked in.

"Guys, check this shit out right here! Lucy Pinder is blowing Nigel in here!"

"What?"

"Oh fuck yeah, I gotta see this!"

The sound of her mouth slobbering all over his nuts could be heard. When the other two men stood behind Nigel trying to watch, Lucy soon heard his voice calling out to them.

"You can watch, but none of you can take photos or record this. If I see any phones out, I'll call security to break your fucking legs!"

Nigel's voice called out in stern authority, intimidating the men who were watching. By the time he pulled her hair to free her mouth from his balls, Lucy looked up to see three faces of strangers around Nigel. All of them watching as she planted her lips at the head of his cock. A string of drool dripped from his ball sack, falling to the marble floor under her.

"Ohhhh, shit! That's hot right there!"

One man called out as Lucy slowly began to bob her head up and down over Nigel's cock. His hand had been removed from her hair, allowing her to suck at whatever pace she desired. Warren began to clap, calling out her name as he was now cheering her on.

"Lucy! Lucy! Lucy! Fuck yeah, show us what you got!"

While Warren was cheering, another man sighed as if he were annoyed. Lucy closed her eyes, refusing to let the watching strangers bother her whatsoever. She moaned while taking inch after inch of Nigel's long, thick shaft. Due to the voices of the other horny men, she was unable to hear Nigel's heavy breathing or moans.. Lucy looked up into his eyes, focusing on his face and not the other men as she brought her lips to the had and came off with a pop noise. A string of drool dangled from her upper lip, connected back to his slobber covered pole.