Mrs C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right play with your clit," I rumbled. "Play with your clit and make yourself cum all over my big cock!" My words made her moan and shudder and I felt her hand busy at her clit. Her breathing was coming in fast shallow gasps, punctuated with many gasps and bursts of cries or moans.

"Play with your clit harder!" I yelled at her. "Cream on my cock, come on, cum all over me I want to hear you scream!"

"OOOHHHH FUCK YES YES YES YES!" She shuddered powerful, and then just at the moment when I thought maybe she was relaxing, I held onto those big hips and pivoted my hips with as much force as I could muster, fully burying myself into her deep, wet cunt. Her response was not a cry but several uncontrollable harsh breaths. Her entire body seemed to vibrate, and then I withdrew and slammed her a second time, and that time I got the reward I wanted as the woman howled as another screaming orgasm tore through her.

I slid out and pounded her then, relentless, each thrust hard and fast and deep, and she took it, pressing back into me, rocking back to meet my thrusts, and there were no words. There was only her moans and ragged gasps for breath. I felt her pussy clench around me hard several times, and felt a growing slickness covering my legs. The woman was flooding her juices and that made me fuck harder harder and harder yet.

My balls slapped loudly against the heated, wet flesh. Each slap, keeping rhythm. Slap - OOH! Slap - AAH! Slap - Oh fuck! I felt the familiar surge in my balls and knew I was about to let go. I made that final thrust, holding her hips hard, pushing me as deep inside as I could go and then I threw my head back, an animal roar erupting as my balls let go and shot rope after rope of thick cum deep into her dripping wet pussy. The rushing in my ears left me deaf to her cries and only after the hard shots relaxed I was able to focus on her again.

Then, flaccid and completely wet I slipped out of her body, and watched as huge droplets of cum fell and pooled onto the floor near the bed. That made me smile for some reason, and she crawled slowly onto the bed and collapsed face down. "Oh my god that was amazing," she said finally breaking a silence. I had crawled onto the bed as well, but I was lying face-up, our bodies touching. She got weakly to her hands and knees, and I looked over to see those massive boobs swinging and swaying pendulously under her torso. She flopped to her side, draping one boob on my body and snuggled up closely to me. The hand on my chest moved slowly around, kind of tickling me, but I was content to let it go as I recovered from my own powerful orgasm.

"I've been waiting for this moment for years," she finally said into the silence.

"Years?" I asked, turning to look at her. "What about Paul?"

She shook her head sadly. "Paul's heart problems - we knew about them - prevented him from having sex. He was practically impotent. But I loved him dearly and could not stand the thought of cheating on him. So I fantasized, all the time, about seducing my young, virile, handsome neighbor!" she smiled at me, eager and patronizing at the same time. "And there you were today and I don't know, seeing you come out of the pool and look up at me in amazement - and hunger, I saw that all day today - had me so wet that I had to, I had to come back to that window and show you my tits. I sat upstairs and prayed that you got the hint!"

"Oh I got it all right, or at least my cock did," I grinned back. "I'm surprised that I didn't have a hard-on today, watching you wash that car, those boobs flying all over the place."

"It crossed my mind to douse my shirt but I thought that might have been too obvious."

"But flashing your tits to me at night as I was climbing out of the pool wasn't?"

She grinned, relaxed with the gentle teasing. "A girl's gotta do and all that."

"I'm glad you did."

"Oh, honey, I am too!" she laughed. "Oh, I have plans for this summer. Big plans, Kurt" she emphasized softly.

"If it involves you and a lot of sex, I'm all for it," I rejoined.

"Oh it is." Her smile was sweet. "So I like that you took control tonight," she said. She took a finger and traced small circles around my nipple until it rose, and I didn't bother to suppress a quick shudder of pleasure. "But I am going to take control, too," she said. "I'm hoping your game, because I want to do it all," she said in an intense whisper.

"I'm game," I said. Her hand had trailed lower down my body, and spread her fingers out palm down over my abdomen.

"So strong," she whispering in admiration. "So strong." Her hand trailed further down and held my still-flaccid penis lightly in her hands. "I love playing with cocks, even soft cocks!" she giggled. "You don't mind do you?"

"Hell no I don't mind. Besides, you'll get me hard again."

She flashed a wolfish grin at me. "Exactly!"

*****

I spent the night with Mrs. C. We had sex twice more. The third time I came I could barely produce little more than a few drops of semen. My balls were dry and shriveled. Our exhaustion was such that neither could comment before we fell into a deep, restful sleep. The next morning she made me breakfast, and we ate, and then she lifted her housecoat there in the kitchen and I had her once more. But like the night before I was barely able to generate any semen, and the fourth fuck in about twelve hours had me wrung out. So I kissed her tenderly and went back to my house.

I worked out later that afternoon and by the evening was swimming around again, feeling pretty good about things. Mrs. C wasn't home - I knocked - and so I did not expect to see her that night. I swam a little, and then went inside to shower and prepare for the second work week of my life. The days were ordinary. I woke early, went to the gym, worked out, went to work, and came home and ate in silence, watched television and then went to bed. Mrs. C's house was dark and I didn't bother prying into her social life.

Thursday was another scorcher, with the highs into the upper 90s, and after getting home from work and eating a light supper, I was back out at my pool and went for a swim. But whether it was Mrs. C's influence or not I decided to dive in buck-assed naked. It felt good and a little dangerous to be like that. I knew that the neighbors on the other side could not see our pool because they had erected a privacy fence long ago.

I stayed in the water, swimming, because it felt better to be immersed in the pool than be out in the sticky, uncomfortable air. I was just kind of swimming around when I heard a noise, a door slam, and then Mrs. C came sauntering over.

"Hey, Kurt." She was in a one-piece swimsuit that was trying and failing to hold all that flesh inside. "Can I join you?"

"Sure thing jump in the water's perfect."

"Oh I know!" She did exactly that and the swam directly to me. Our bodies brushed in the pool, and being naked meant there was no reason that my cock could not swell to its fullest just from that mere touch.

"Skinny dipping are we?" she grinned looking down at the obvious. "Ever fuck in this pool?"

"No, never," I replied. "Well, not yet."

"I see." Her arms reached up and pulled on the straps. Her top was slowly revealed and those massive tits...god, such tits! She then peeled the suit from her body. "Back against the edge of the pool," she advised.

I lifted my arms to support my body, letting my lower body angle out away from her. She mounted me with ease, and the slickness of her pussy was better than the water and we managed to fuck for a bit but it wasn't doing either of us much good. "Damn it," she said removing herself from me. "Real life didn't match up with the fantasy there," she admitted.

"No, not really." But I was still sporting a turgid erection. "Come back to my house," she suggested. "Leave the clothes here." She swam to the shallow end and then waited for me to exit. That big body displayed with such brazen nudity, another sight to behold. She seemed not to give a rat's ass about her nakedness as she clamped her hand into mine and pulled me to her home. We didn't make it upstairs, as the passions overcame us in her kitchen.

Afterwards, sitting at the kitchen dinette table relaxed, naked, and enjoying a drink, she began asking me very routine questions. Things about work, life, friends. It was as good a way to pass the time, but I didn't want to stay late, so she rose and gave me a tender kiss and sent me back to my house - naked, of course.

I cleaned up and put her suit up to hang and then went to bed. The next day at work while at lunch - a group of us went and put up with the brutal heat - I happened to mention that I had a pool. I happened to mention that my parents were gone and before I knew it I was hosting a party of fellow co-workers. I spent the afternoon texting some high school and college friends. By the time I got home around five-thirty there were already two cars in the driveway waiting for me.

There were about twenty-five of us all lounging around the pool. I dragged out a garbage can to hold the empties and most people were going in and out of the pool. There was the general laughter of a party, not a wild one, but a good one. Around eight or so, Mrs. C came walking over carrying a bottle. "Do you all mind if I join you?"

I made the introductions all around. I noticed how she slid easily into the group of young women from work - a group that had expanded as the girls invited their friends - to strike up conversation. One guy Barry from my office quietly asked me if she was really my neighbor.

I affirmed it and a dreamy look came over his eyes. "Jesus I'd give my left nut to fuck her," he said then took a long pull on his beer. "What a body!"

"I know, right? But she's lived next to me for as long as I can remember," I explained. "I don't see her...quite the same way you do," I said. My smile smoothed the easy lie.

"Damn dude," he said. "Woman like that? I'd be trying to fuck her every day of my life."

"Looks like she's got eyes for...who is that anyway?" I said, looking over at her. Mrs C was focusing her intense gaze on one young woman in particular.

Barry moved his head forward and squinted a little. "Dunno," he finally said. "Don't think she works with us. Didn't you say the work chicks invited their own friends."

"I think yeah," I said. "I don't know everyone."

"Hey, great party though dude. A pool and a house to yourself for the summer? That's like fucking awesome."

"Thanks." Barry was a little annoying and decidedly crude, so when a female coworker kind of bounced up to me, I was grateful for the interruption. She needed to use the bathroom and I gave her the directions, and then moved off. The party was going strong at nine and finally began showing signs of slowing around ten.

People began leaving, and around ten thirty there were only eight people left, evenly split by gender. Me and two friends from college and one from high school were sitting at the edge of the pool, kicking our feet into the water. The four women, Mrs. C, the same cute female coworker who had saved me earlier from Barry, and presumably two of her friends.

They were sitting across the pool from us, occasionally looking at us with those feminine smirks to let us know that yes, they were talking about us. I took a particular interest in how Mrs C was sitting very closely and engaged in quiet conversation with one of the guests I did not know. The guest was a petite little thing, not much to her, but still very pretty to look at. She was wearing light gym shorts over her bikini bottom, and a string bikini at the top. She was not impressively endowed at the chest, but had a nice flat belly and a bellybutton jewel.

I got the sense that Mrs C was moving in for the kill. The other two gals, maybe sending it, maybe not, got up and came to our side. They said that they were ready to leave, and essentially made my three male friends get up to go. As I bade them goodnight, the one other guest, a friend of my co-worker, caught me in the kitchen as I was putting stuff away.

"I think that your neighbor has the hots for Betty," she told me quietly, looking around to make sure no one could overhear her. "Or it might be that Betty has the hots for her." She grinned. "Either way, I wouldn't be surprised if both of them were gone to her house by the time you get out back. Me and Tina thought that maybe getting all of the guys out of here might get things going for the two of them."

"You're okay with it?" I asked voicing my doubt.

"Sure, why not," the friend said. "Your neighbor is a hot tamale, man." She winked. "I told her I had a boyfriend." The friend turned her head and I swear looked outside somewhat wistfully. "If I was ever going to go lez, man would she be...juicy," the friend said. "Nice party, nice to meet you, but see ya!" she said, and bounced off. The two girls whisked my three guy friends away, and I was left alone.

I was not drunk, not even close. I had been too worried about letting things get out of hand for that to happen. I did get some water and a cold beer, and cleaned up the kitchen a little, and then decided to go see what was happening outside.

Damn was my first thought. On the heels of that was I wish I had a camera system. Mrs C was sitting on the edge of the pool, her ass slid forward so that only her creamy butt remained on the pool apron. Her legs were in the water and spread apart. Her top was off, exposing her heavy breasts. She had one hand on the back of the young lady's head who was in the water but quite busy. The expression on Mrs C's face suggested that the young woman's tongue was performing admirably.

She saw me standing there at the door, and unbraced her body to wave at me. I gave her the thumbs up sign to which she nodded, but I did not move. Instead, I dropped my trunks down and grasped my filling cock with my hand. I watched, though from the distance and my vantage point all I really saw was the girl in the pool's head nestled down at Mrs. C's juicy pussy, and my neighbor's look of orgasmic pleasures.

I slid the door open just enough to listen in. Mrs C was not quite as vocal with her young lesbian lover as she had been with me, but her moans and sighs were quite enjoyable to overhear. "Oh yes, yes, that's it, nice and slow, lick it good, oh my god you're gonna make me cum so hard on your tongue!"

I slid the door open just a little wider, and slipped out silently. Mrs C had her eyes closed, and I was in bare feet so I was able to silently get into an unlit area on my back patio. I kept my strokes both slow and very light. It felt really...sexy...to do that kind of stroking to the show I was enjoying. Mrs. C suddenly gasped a couple of times, and then began a slow quiver which turned into a full-body shake. She panted heavily, whispering it: "Fuck I'm cumming girl don't fucking stop that's right right there my clit oh god don't stop you're making me cum so fucking hard!"

Mrs C suddenly spasmed hard, the gasps coming at a higher volume. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she moaned over and over. Finally, the spasms stopped and Mrs C leaned forward and pulled the young lady up from the water and into a deep, wet, pussy-flavored kiss. It lasted a long time, enough for me to see that the young lady in question - this Betty - was also nude in the pool. She had a cute, tight little butt, but was literally half the woman to Mrs C.

"I think that our host was watching," Mrs. C said quietly. Betty spun in the water as I walked out into the light. I let them both see that I was massively erect. Just for fun I stroked it. For a moment I thought Betty would flee but then her own body's needs asserted themselves, and she spun around.

"I want you to do that to me," Betty told Mrs. C. "I don't care if he watches."

"He'll be way too busy fucking me to worry about watching you," Mrs. C promised her. She stood and pulled Betty up from the pool, and held her hand firmly while escorting her into my house.

"I don't imagine you have a problem with us going into your house, do you?" the naked, hot Mrs. C asked with a smile; whether she did or not was irrelevant because she didn't stop nor bother with my reply. Not that I would have said 'no' anyway. Instead I turned and followed, my cock sticking out in front of me wagging from side to side with each step as I followed the nude naked women into the house. I slid the glass door closed and locked it while Mrs. C brought Betty into the den.

Mrs. C stopped and looked down at the couch. She wrapped Betty into a big bear hug, using her body's girth to overwhelm the smaller girl. But she slowly dropped Betty to the couch, and once there Betty quickly adjusted her positioning to grant Mrs. C full access to her pussy.

"I can't wait to taste you," Mrs. C told Betty softly.

"I can't wait to feel your tongue on my clit!" Betty moaned. She clasped her hands over her small breasts, pinching her own nipples, as Mrs. C slowly ran her fingers lightly up and down the inside of the smaller girl's trembling thighs. Mrs. C got onto her hands and knees.

"Mmmm, this is fulfilling a whole bunch of fantasies," she said hotly. "Eating a pretty young thing's pussy while a hot man pounds me with his big, thick cock!" Invitation sent, she bent to her task. Invitation accepted, I moved into position behind the big woman's body.

I gave her ass a sharp slap, for fun, which brought a squeal from Mrs. C. Betty's eyes were shut tightly but her mouth was parted, and I saw a flush appearing on her face. She released one of her breasts to drop her hand on the back of Mrs. C's head. "Oh yeah that's it that's my clit right there oh oh right oh there oh oh yes oh!"

As I had the first night that I fucked her, I got behind her and held my cock at the entrance to her body's sex. I watched as she began wiggling her ass and trying to push backwards into me, but I kept teasing her. I decided to rub the head of my cock up and down the length of her slit. It slid easily, instantly wet and slick from her body's lubricants, and both women were making all sorts of porn-y noises.

She tilted her head at one point, gasping for breath. "Quit teasing me and stick it in me!" she barked. But Betty did not let her continue; she grabbed at Mrs. C's head and pulled her back against her body. "Lick my slit you sexy MILF!" she yelled at Mrs. C. "I need to fucking cum!"

Mrs. C just about went over the edge then. She did bring her hand up and I presume sunk it powerfully into Betty's young, eager pussy, because Betty howled out her pleasure. That's when I went in for the deep shot, and drove my now-wet cock easily into Mrs. C's eager pussy. The powerful thrust drove the MILF into Betty's body, resulting in both women being tossed all over the place. I was way to turned on now to stop once my cock got the first taste of Mrs. C's hungry pussy, and I began fucking steady, not overly hard, trying to keep my rising orgasm at bay until both women had managed their own.

Betty's face looked like she was close, and the screeching words certainly added to it. "I'm so close don't stop don't fucking stop faster on my clit deeper in my cunt you MILF fuck me, lick me make me CCUUUMMM!!" Betty spasmed hard once, twice and then a third time before her pent-up breath exploded. She was reduced to panting wildly for air, and Mrs. C never took her mouth off of Betty's quim, continuing to lick and suck the younger girl's slit until Betty came again. My speed and force picked up and moments later Mrs C yelled out that she was coming, too.

"Harder deeper faster baby, fuck me fuck that MILF cunt oh god yes I'm cumming again yes again oh god oh oh oh!"

I felt my own approach and again, clamped down hard on her hips and gave the final thrust, and again my balls emptied deep into Mrs. C's greedy pussy. I experienced several hard blasts before the force wound down as did my orgasm. Mrs. C had moved away from Betty's pussy, and before either of us could react, had extracted herself from Mrs. C's clutches and then roughly shoved me out of the way.