Mrs C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her knees and began to greedily suck and lick at Mrs. C's cum-filled pussy. That sent the MILF back into another orgasmic cycle, and Betty cleaned out my cum from Mrs. C's pussy like a total wanton slut. I loved it, watching in absolute awe. After Mrs. C cried out from another giant orgasm, Betty stood up.

She reached for me, slipping her hand at my neck and then pulled me into her open-mouthed kiss. I was instantly turned on tremendously, the taste of Mrs. C on her tongue and yes, my own seed mixing in. The texture of the kiss was definitely different, and Betty did not stop until she was certain I had tasted my own cum. Finally, the kiss broke.

"You're a good kisser. Some guys lose their shit when I do that," she said, wiping her lips with the back of her hand.

"I was too surprised, and then too turned on, to resist," I said.

"Really, the kiss turned you on?" Betty asked. Her expression suggested extreme interest in m revelation.

"Yeah, why not."

"Oh yeah, Mrs C. He's a fucking keeper. I might steal him from you, especially," she said as she turned back around to look down at my flaccid sex, "given his size!"

"Oh I think I'll fight you for him," Mrs. C said from the floor, "but I am generous - I can share."

Betty grinned. "That'll have to do then!" She turned back to me and gave me wry grin. "I'm horny again. Do a girl a solid? Maybe both of you can lick me at the same time?" she suggested, her eyes sparkling as her obvious interest in that very thing showed through.

Which was why, a few moments later, Betty was screaming out another orgasm as she was on all fours over me - my head rising to get as her creamy, tight, delicious pussy - while Mrs. C worked on her tight little asshole. Betty was lost in her arousal and came three more times hard. She rolled away to exhausted to allow us to continue, and so Mrs. C got up on her knees and mounted me, girl on top position. I was quite content to hold onto her giant boobs as she fluidly rode my cock to a few more orgasms. Betty, after regaining control, added to the fun by reaching over to finger Mrs. C's clit. After I filled her pussy with a second big cumshot, Betty again lapped it up hungrily, and this time gave the deep, cummy kiss to Mrs. C.

*****

The following Saturday dawned gray and cloudy. I got the mower out and ran through both of our yards, finishing ten minutes before the skies opened and the area was covered by the heavy downpours. I checked my app and saw the radar showing a massive green-and-yellow blob slowly moving over the area. I left and went to the gym but my heart wasn't all that into it. I lasted only an hour or so before returning home.

I sat and thought about the prior night. That had been some intense sex, the three of us, made all the more arousing for me because of the two women involved. It was something I had occasionally thought about but never really appreciated prior to last night. Pussy was pussy. But the feel, the size, the heat, the tightness of the organs coupled with the size and tightness of the female body was something very different. Mrs C was thick, heavy, and soft, with flesh everywhere and pendulous body parts. Betty, young, tight, athletic, with small but pert breasts had been a very different feel. Even their tastes though subtly similar had their differences.

"Ah, the hell with this," I said aloud. I had to stop thinking about it; while pleasant, and the memories made my cock stir, I still felt like my balls were empty. I decided to flop down to watch a movie. I was just about to move when I saw a flash of movement, and then a very soaken wet Betty appeared at my back door, knocking to be let in. I slid the door opened for her and she pushed inside. "Damn it's raining hard," she said. "Thanks."

"Sure. So I guess that's one question answered, did you go home last night."

She shot a superior grin his direction. "Didn't get much sleep either, if you want to know."

"I didn't but good to know anyway. So what's up?"

"Mrs. C had to run out and my car's out front," she explained. "I just thought I'd come in to thank you for having that party."

"Sure, my pleasure."

"What were you going to do today?"

"Well, I mowed already and it looks like it's going to rain all day. So." He shrugged. "Nothing."

"Come with me to go shopping?" she suggested. "I'd enjoy the company."

"Um...hey, why not. I could use some clothes, too," I agreed.

She grinned. "Cool!" We left in her car a few minutes later. The mall was predictably crowded, the weekend shoppers out in force doubled because of the rain. Betty turned out to be a pleasant companion, and we were laughing and giggling like we'd been dating for a long time before long. I had forgotten how enjoyable it could be to just spend a day with a girl, even if it was doing an activity I had little interest in doing.

She spent pretty heavily, dropping close to three hundred bucks between three stores. I had to wince; I treated spending a hundred on clothes akin to the end of the world. She ducked into another store, and dutifully I followed. She was kind of walking along, pausing here and there to look at dresses, all while we were talking about ordinary things. She had a brother, younger. She had gone to a rival school. She started her job as an elementary school teacher in the fall. She was apartment hunting. She was between boyfriends. On and on.

"Say, look at this one," she said, and pulled a black dress adorned with large white dots all over it. "Oh, I need to take a look at this one." She found a clerk and went into the back to try it on, and I sat down and watched the women (mostly) milling around. They were intent, shopping hard, looking for deals, although a popular store like this one didn't need to drop prices much.

Betty came out a moment later. "What do you think?" she asked.

I looked at her, and the whistle formed immediately. The dress came down to her knee, revealing those toned and smooth legs. The top was tight and did a pretty good job of showing off her smaller breasts about as well as could be expected. "Yeah, you look hot in that dress," I said.

"Aw, honey, thanks!" she giggled. She walked over and stood near me, inspecting her reflection in the mirror. "I do look good, don't I?" she said as she turned back and forth.

"Yeah, you do," I agreed.

She turned and came over to me, and I thought I was going to get a chaste kiss on the cheek as thanks. I got that kiss, but then she moved her head and brought her lips to her ear. "I took my panties off back there. Think about that while you're sitting there!"

She stood and waved at me, and walked back to change again. I watched her go, grinning as I now was in on her little secret. Minx!

She paid and we left. "I need a drink. You want a drink?"

"Yup, a drink sounds like an excellent plan."

"Okay, but one more stop, okay?" she said. She winked, exaggerated yet suggestive. "You'll like it, I promise."

I was game and said as much. We ran back through the rain but laden with bags as we were (I was helping Betty) by the time we got to her car we were about soaked. We hopped in and shook our heads, spraying droplets all over the interior of her car. She grinned and we pulled away merging smoothly.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see when we get there." It was her grin that gave it away, and sure enough about five minutes later we were parked in front of the local adult toy store. She killed the car. "Anything in mind that you've been dying to try out?" she queried with a soft giggle.

"I'm sure that I can think of a few things." Just then her phone rang. She glanced down and then looked back at me quickly. "Hey, it's Mrs C!" she said. She hit the green phone symbol and began talking. "Hey it's sexy Mrs. C!" she greeted our MILF friend. "Yes, he's with me. We're shopping. Well, we were at the mall. Now? The toy store. Which one? The adult one, that one, silly!" Betty giggled.

"Oh really? You are?" Betty turned and craned her head. "The red one? Oh, yeah, I see it. How did you know?"

We got out and the three of us walked into the store, and as we went inside Mrs. C chuckled. "Oh I just had a feeling about you today," she told Betty. "Ah, the paradise of sex shopping. How fun!" she said actually clapping her hands a little.

The clerk, a heavily tattooed young woman with electric blue hair and a nose ring, favorably appraised both women. "Can I help you three with anything?"

Mrs. C replied that we were just going to be okay shopping around but if we needed any help we'd be sure to ask. We proceeded to browse around. Dildos, of various sizes and colors and shapes. Dildos with vibrators. Vibrators. Fancy vibrators. Double-penetrating vibrators. I think one that got the woman's ass, pussy and clit all at the same time. Masturbators for men. Cock rings. Cock pumps. Butt plugs. I mean, the sheer volume of toys offered and obviously used by people in the pursuit of sexual satisfaction was almost mind-bending. How many toys does one person need?

We browsed for I guess close to an hour. The women both began teasing me a little bit, suggesting that we get things. Towards the end, after the gals both had chosen new dildos, new strap-on dildo sets, a fleshlight for me, cock rings and a stretchy Cock Sling, we found ourselves in front of the bondage and fetish gear. I am not quite exaggerating when I think the women pulled the contents of the wall down.

When we left our combined purchase price was nearly seven hundred bucks. Needless to say, the drive back to Mrs. C's house went fast.

After gathering in the kitchen, we dumped out our respective purchases, and began opening them. The scene was akin to a children's reaction on Christmas morning. Betty held up a rather large, brilliant pink "smart" vibrator and turned it on, going "oooh this is going to be fun!" before setting it down.

I opened the Fleshlight and pulled off the plastic cover. It was thick with that hard outer shell, but as I poked my fingers at the squishy tunnel, I could not suppress a grin. "This will be fun," I said.

Betty looked up and snatched it from my hands, and she poked at the insides too. "Oh yeah, wow, soft," she said. She handed it back. "Gonna be filled with cum before too long, though," she added dryly.

"Isn't that the fucking point?"

Mrs. C opened one of the fetish toys she had purchased. "I bought three pairs," she said holding the rubber-tipped clamps connected by a loose chain up in the air. "One for all three of us!"

"Oooh, sexy," Betty agreed, her hand kind of absently rubbing her breast. "My nipples are hard just thinking about those clamps!" she said.

"Let's try them," Mrs. C suggested. She started the show by peeling out of her top and undoing the heavy-duty bra she wore. She had to lift up her breasts to see her nipple, and then expanded the clamp to its widest point. She held the clamp against her stiffening nipple and winced even before she released the toy. The springs did their job and Mrs. C squealed out loud. "Oh fuck that hurts!" But she did the second one anyway. Her face never lost that uncomfortable look.

Betty went next and I peeled out of my shirt, admiring the two sets of breasts before me. Betty did the same thing, wheeling the clamp out to its loosest position, and then she too put the clamp on her nipple. "Oh oh oh fuck!" she squealed. She was breathing hard and kept her hands flat on the table trying to control her breathing and the pain. "God damn," she muttered. I noticed how both women were looking at me.

I saw that they had clamped just the nub of flesh. By comparison my nubs were far smaller. I too went with the lightest grip and pinching them onto the tips of my nipples sent that sharp, almost searing pain through my body. "Ow." I did the other. "Ow ow ow damn!" I agreed with both ladies. I felt in my face the same tension that theirs reflected.

"I also bought ball gags," Mrs. C said lifting two out of her bag. "I've always wanted to try out being a dominatrix." She grinned at Betty and me. "Good thing you two here are my willing test subjects!" After opening both packages, Mrs. C stood and walked behind Betty. "Open your mouth you little slut," she said. Betty giggled, which made Mrs. C giggle, which made both of their chains jump around, which caused the giggle to end in a mewl of discomfort. Mrs C stood still next, and affixed the ball gag into Betty's mouth. She looked at me, her mouth forced open by the ball, and her eyes wide.

"That looks sexy as fuck," I said quietly.

"Good," Mrs. C said from behind me. "'Cuz you're next!" She pulled the ball into my mouth, forcing it open, and then fixed it in place behind my head. I looked at Betty, who was moaning or making some kind of noise from behind the gag. Talking was definitely out.

"But wait, there's more!" Mrs. C said with gleeful delight. She took out the two thick leather collars that she had purchased, and put them around our necks. These were not snug nor overly loose, but just tight enough to touch skin. The leashes came next, which she connected to our collars.

"Nice, all collared and gagged and nipple clamped up," she said. She took hers off and exhaled. "Whew, okay, that was something," she said and tossed them onto the table. Betty moved her hands, and Mrs. C looked up.

"Did I say you could take those off? Tsk tsk tsk, you little slut, I don't think so." She opened one of the packages of the velcro bondage systems she bought and found the cuffs. She did the same with other, and then stood up. She made Betty put her hands behind her back and affixed the younger woman in the cuffs. "Now sit," Mrs. C said. She did the same to me, and gave me the same order.

She sat down and smiled at us. Now with my hands unable to move, the pain in my nipples seemed to grow more intense. I thought that it was because I was unable to escape the pain now, the mental aspect of her little game increasing the spice. But given that it was my first time in any kind of restraint, I wasn't certain.

Mrs. C left the torn apart plastic on the table, gathered up the other bags, and told us to march our butts up the steps to her bedroom. After we got into her room, she made us lie down face down on the bed, our feet back on the floor. I turned my head to look at Betty, and she to me. Her eyes were bright and shiny, and by moving my upper body I was able to get the damned pincher off of my nipple. Of course that resulted in a huge bloom of pain - making me yell into the gag - before the pain quickly bled off. Betty, realizing what I had done, did it herself and like me, yelled just as the clamped were removed.

"Ah, here we go," Mrs. C said. She had been rummaging in a bedside table, and came out with a small, hand-held cat o' nine tails. "I've used this on myself before," she said sliding the tips slowly on my back until I shuddered. She moved them to Betty's and did the same. "It always stings, I think, but I bet that it will sting a hell of a lot worse when you're not able to predict when it's going to hit!"

She reached around me and undid my shorts and then pulled my shorts and underwear down just enough to expose my ass. She did the same with Betty. I could see her in my peripheral vision standing there between us, her gaze shifting back and forth between our two exposed bums. I found it highly erotic - as did my cock - all of it, the bondage, the way that she just stood there looking at us, and what it must look like to be standing back there shifting her eyes from youthful backside to youthful backside.

She took the cat, and with a long swipe struck both my ass and Betty's ass with it. While the strike did not hurt overly much, it was decidedly more than a light little tickle! She swiped back and forth then, her arm rising and falling as she crossed from one backside to the other. Each strike dug up a slight sting, and it was after several such strikes that my butt began to hurt. Now that she was striking inflamed, reddened skin, the biting sting of each blow became progressively worse. I found myself squirming around a little, and the gags were quite effective - especially in Betty's case - to keep us from getting too loud in protest.

Now with each blow the stinging was awful. I looked at Betty and saw that tears were welling in her eyes from the pain. She strike made her jerk powerfully and she was showing signs of trying hard to escape from the velcro cuffs. I was not ready to cry but man my ass hurt.

"There we go, two bright red rosy bottoms!" she said cheerfully. "But unfortunately for you two little sluts, I have more, much more, in store for you!"

She dug into her bag and got something out. I couldn't see what. She hummed as she was busy back between Betty's legs. I heard the distinctive noise of velcro. "Let's see," Mrs. C said softly. "I bet my little tied-up slut is running wet as a river." Betty's moans of distress turned highly sexual all of a sudden, the tears gone as she squeezed her eyes closed in pleasure. "Yep, river-wet." Mrs. C made exaggerated sucking noises as she slurped up Betty's delightful creamy fluids from her finger. "Tasty, too!"

"And now, for my young neighbor!" She pulled my pants and underwear off. She, she reached under me and pulled my very stiff cock back. I slid back a little, but she put her hand on my butt to stop me. "Now, bring you legs together tight to trap your cock behind your legs," she said. I realized how vulnerable I would be, and my legs didn't move. A sharp and well-aimed crack on my bottom using her hand resulted in a huge blast of stinging pain. I brought my legs together. I suddenly felt them being looped at the ankle, and then she did the same thing just above my knee on my lower thighs. My cock and balls were fully trapped behind my body.

"Look at this, a spread-open drippy pussy and a trapped purple, hard cock. I wonder what I should do to these? Oh, I know!"

When the cat struck my exposed package I howled behind my gag. I think that the expectation of pain far outweighed the actual pain, but then again I'd never had a cat o' nine tails applied to my exposed cock and balls. I then watched Betty's eyes sort of wilted whether in agony of pain, arousal or now both as I surmised Mrs. C applied the cat to her open pussy.

"Oh my god, your pussy gushed Betty!" Mrs. C said in an admiring tone. "I better do it again to make sure that I wasn't seeing things." I heard the swish and the faint smack of leather against highly sensitive flesh, and Betty's face tightened one more time.

She returned her attention to me, and after five or six strikes the stinging pain was not as much of a problem as the onset of the deep ache of blue balls. I knew that I was in some trouble, and she hadn't even touched me yet. She went back and forth, and while the strikes never came close to how she had spanked our asses, the pain and the nature of the blows against our most private, sensitive flesh heightened the experience.

Mrs. C dropped the cat. "Okay, enough punishment for being naughty, horny little kids. Now it's time for punishment via pleasure!" she said. She took her sweet time pulling on the strap-on dildo set. It took some adjusting. But by the time she positioned herself behind Betty, the younger girl was squirming with anticipation. Bright, shiny eyes indicated a deep lust, and when Mrs. C sank her dildo into Betty's upturned pussy, Betty's eyes fluttered closed as she moaned deeply from behind her gag.

Mrs. C fucked her hard. I think Betty came about three times - judging from sudden high-pitched screams and wild muscular contractions. Mrs. C was a machine, just standing and pumping.

"And now for your cute little asshole, Kurt," she said next. I felt the hot, slick cock rub up against my asshole. Mrs. C was careful and slid it in slowly - as lubricated as it was from Betty's quim it slid inside easily. But it fucking HURT, and I was pulling away as hard as I could but bound with the tape and at my wrists, there was no escape. She put it all the way in and left it there, and when she withdrew she made a small "oh!" noise. "Shit, you're cut," she said.