Mrs C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I try not to be a dick about that kind of thing. What good comes of it except hurt feelings? No one wants that anyway."

"I know." I got a warm, hearty embrace, a light, chaste kiss on the lips, and she ran her hand through my hair one final time. "I'll be talking to you soon," she promised me. "Assuming that you're up for another sissy blowing you?"

I laughed. "I don't want to make that a habit, but okay," I grinned.

"Nah. We'll save that for special occasions."

It was a little weird between Mrs. C and I for a few days, too. She was aware of the break-up and tried to navigate what she thought might be difficult emotional issues. We lounged by the pool on another brutally hot Thursday night and hashed it all out. That it ended with hot sex was to be expected!

Friday night I went out with some friends. The party lasted until late into the night and I took an Uber home at close to three-thirty. As a result the next day I woke with a massive hangover with a headache so bad I feared I would puke. My fears were realized an hour later, but I felt immensely better after it and went back to sleep. It wasn't until close to three that I dragged my tired ass out of bed and mowed my lawn and Mrs. C's as well. She wasn't around, so I had to take an Uber back to where I left my Jeep and then drove it home.

When I got home her car was in the driveway. I got out and began washing mine down just to give me something to do. She came out twenty minutes later just as I was done, and I helped her wash her BMW before she forked over the cash for my mowing duty. We got ice cream again afterwards and then went for a meandering walk at a nearby park. It was another hot, sticky day and the refreshing coldness of the ice cream was long gone. We diverted into a more heavily forested area of the park and came across a jumble of rocks. She climbed up onto one, and we sat there next to one another talking quietly.

"I wish I was twenty years younger," she said.

"Why's that?"

"So I could have you, all of you, all the time," she said softly. She had turned her head and I made the mistake of looking into her eyes. I saw her normal excitement there tinged with a deep sadness.

"You can, you know," I said softly back to her. "There are no rules in life that prevent you from being with me, if that's what you want."

"I was so jealous of Betty. I'm glad that she decided to part with you; I want you all for me." She worried her lower lip after saying this. "God damn if I'm not falling in love with you, Kurt!" she said quietly.

I was taken aback by that statement. All we'd done was mostly fuck, with a few little trips like this thrown in for good measure. But love? All I could do was shake my head a little and chuckle. "Well you're a hell of a special woman Mrs. C.," I said hoping I didn't sound too lame. "I enjoy spending time with you, that's for sure."

"For the sex?" she asked with a slight nose wrinkle.

"No, but that's fun too. No, I like just being with you. Like when you hornswaggled the car dealer guy into a better deal for me. That was fun!"

"You know, now that we've had all that sex, I think you better start calling me by my first name," she said.

I looked her right in the eye. "Okay Christine."

"That's better. That Mrs. C shit is for the birds - or maybe for Betty's website, I don't know."

"You going to continue with that?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "It was hot as fuck, but I don't think that I want to do it full time. I like the freedom I have and don't want to be tied down by a bunch of needy twats who couldn't fuck their way into a paper bag if truth be told. I like a good, hard man, not some twiddling little nancy-boy," she concluded with finality.

"So you'd rather be with me then?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes." A coy look appeared on her face. She leaned forward a little. "My pussy's wet Kurt."

"Uh oh," I teased. It was getting close to dark; the sun had dipped below the horizon, and the sounds of the woods were all that could be heard. "We don't have much privacy up here on these rocks," I added.

"Yeah, wouldn't be good getting caught by some park ranger would it now?" she said with a trace of disappointment.

"No that would not be a good thing." I chuckled. "Still, it would be hot to do it out here in the woods."

"I know. Are you getting hard?" she asked pointedly looking down.

"Doesn't take much; you know that!" I grinned.

"Fuck it, then," she said. She stood up and wiggled out of the tight shorts and skimpy panties, and turned that lovely white backside my way. "Take your cock out. I'll sit down on it!" she said. I did, and guided her down until I was able to slide my cock into her already wet, slick cunt. She bounced on me a few times, but we both remained silent; I could hear some voices from the road that was not all that far off.

We came pretty quickly, and then pulled our shorts back up. She took my hand as we walked back to the main road. "Your cum is sliding down my legs," she reported to me with a wicked grin. "Feels sexy. But gross too."

"No doubt." We got to my Jeep and rode back home, where she brought me into her house and we had another long night of torrid lovemaking. There was no doubt that I was as infatuated with her body as she was with mine; I loved the thick firmness of it, and the way that the flesh bounced and jiggled from the various movements. I loved her taste and loved how wanton she was, especially at the height of her needs.

*****

"I've got to start hunting for apartments," I reported with some sadness. The summer months had flown past. Days were spent at work, nights engaged in amazing sex with the older woman. She had admitted it two weeks ago, that she was in love with me. The words came easily from my mouth, too, and it was true. I did love her - all of her - her mind and body and brain and personality. But our age difference was becoming a problem.

The prior weekend we'd been out shopping and just having a fun Saturday afternoon. We were shopping together at Victoria's Secret. And let me tell you, it was rather distracting at looking at hot the sexy, sleek lingerie because everything was visualized in my head of what Christine would look like in the outfit. It kept me nearly hard and definitely aroused the entire time, but then I began noticing the looks we were getting.

Women, more of Christine's age, sent disapproving looks our way when it was obvious that we were lovers. I thought I heard a woman whisper harshly "cradle robber" at Christine's direction. Christine had stiffened in disapproval but put it out of her mind as quickly as possible, and then again at supper, at a rather higher-class place than otherwise, we caught more looks. Like I was a hired escort or something. It was very disappointing, and it led to a brief but rather intense spat between us during the ride home.

We separated for a couple of days, and those days made me realize how much I enjoyed spending time with her. So we talked it over and decided that society could go spit; we liked each other and were going to enjoy our time together. But because of the problems, I began facing other realities - like trying to explain to my parents what I was doing with a woman far, far older than me.

Plus at work, things got a little more intense as well. There were many people who seemed to know that I was actively banging my neighbor and because of the word of the pool party I got hit with more questions than I liked. It was tiresome, especially because one female at work had rather pointedly cornered me after work to press me on my relationship with Christine. Why, I have no idea, but she was awfully pissy with me.

"I know," Christine sighed heavily from the bed beside me. "Maybe tomorrow I can help you hunt for an apartment?"

"I've done some preliminary searches, close to work, that sort of thing," I said. "But yeah, I would welcome your company. Assuming no one calls you 'mom' in front of me," I said as a tangential admission regarding our age difference.

"I know, I know," she sighed softly. "This fucking sucks, people, I mean," she groused. "But maybe this is nothing more than a rebound romance and I should let you go." I heard a sniffle and suspected that she was crying a little.

I felt bad and clasped her hand into mine. "You're a special woman, Christine. Don't let anyone ever tell you different."

"Thanks, hon," she said quietly between two more sniffles. "But it still sucks."

We made love but it never quite reached the heights that it normally did. I felt a surge of remorse later, like that was the beginning of the end.

The next day, sure enough, someone assumed Christine was my mother as we toured apartments. She was pissy from that moment on, snapping at me when I was indecisive about where to move and what to do. I drove her home and she stomped over to her house without even saying goodbye. I went back out onto the hunt and that night at seven-thirty I had a final meeting with an apartment super. This was an older place, only a few units, but it was a great combination of price and location - close to work and the park so I could continue to ride. I signed the lease there on the spot.

With my parents due to come home within a week I spent the nights packing up and moving things over to my new apartment. I had not seen Christine once. I talked to my parents and they were excited that I'd chosen a place and promised to come over once they got home to check it out.

It was my last full night at the house. The only thing left in my old bedroom was my old bed. I had bought a new one for my new place but otherwise took the other furniture. I had no clothes, and only the barest minimum of stuff like toothbrushes. Otherwise my place was ready to go. I decided to go for a swim, but the decision was half-hearted at best. I missed Christine but stubbornly refused to go over there.

I jumped into the pool and swam several laps, and then climbed up on my raft to relax and enjoy the last remnants of the day's sun. Christine suddenly appeared at her back door, hailing me and waving me over. I climbed out, dried off and walked over.

"So tomorrow's it, huh?" she asked quietly. "Your parents come home and you move out."

"Yes."

She inhaled deeply and let it out slowly. "And I guess that we're done, too, right?" she asked, her tone thick and miserable.

I wanted to take her hand and assure her that everything would be okay, but we would both know that it would be a lie. Instead I said the truth. "I think so, unfortunately."

She shook her head just the tiniest bit. "That just sucks. I had such a wonderful summer with you," she said and the shiny reflection in her eyes had nothing to do with excitement. She held out her hand, and I took it gently.

"I don't want us to end on a bad note," she said. Her look turned plaintive. "Okay?"

I agreed. "Me neither. Although you will always have my number," I added.

"Will you answer if I call?"

"Yes."

"Then I'll call, if I'm lonely," she tagged as an afterthought.

"Do you want to see my new place?" I asked her.

"Only if you promise that I can help you break it in. I want to be the first woman you make love to there," she said. "Then maybe I can let you go."

"Sounds like a plan to me." It was rather sad, that she followed me in a separate car, clearly planning on returning home. I escorted her inside, and she nodded as she followed along to inspect it with me. She finally decided that it was a good spot for me, and then clasping my hand tightly drew me into my bedroom.

She sat down on the foot of the bed. She put her hands on my hips and tilted her head back to look up at me. "I'm going to miss knowing you're right next door, especially when I'm horny," she said as she fiddled with the button on my shorts. They shorts slid down and I'd not been wearing any underwear anyway.

"Me, too," I agreed. She gently wrapped her fingers around the base of my growing penis, and opened her mouth to take me inside. I was enveloped by that hot wet heat of her mouth, and her tongue slithered to and fro. She stroked me slowly and gently at the base, her other hand reaching up to cup my full balls. Without a week of torrid non-stop sex my balls returned to their normal thick fullness. She jostled them gently, a pleasant sensation.

She released me and undid her top, and guided my cock down between her thick, luscious boobs. She hefted them and then slid them up and down the length of my shaft. She kept licking the head and did this until I finally groaned with some degree of heated need. "Easy, easy," I warned. "I want to take a long time tonight."

"Okay by me," she said as she released me. But even her usual teasing wink lacked something. She crawled onto the bed and got up on all fours, and I took down her shorts and panties and buried my face into her pussy. Lapping up her creamy deliciousness was heavenly as usual, and her stifled cries of her orgasm came not long later. I had learned how to trigger Christine's orgasms quickly, and knew that each subsequent one was more powerful than the last.

She fell forward, panting, allowing me to take in her form on the bed. What a woman. I don't know how many times I thought it. This time I said it: "You are some kind of woman," I said in quiet admiration.

"Well, some kind of woman needs a thick hard cock, so if you don't mind..." was her playful retort. I climbed up behind her, and thrust my rigid cock between her soft asscheeks until I found her honeypot. I slipped it inside of her easily and she lifted her hips up off of the bed to get better and deeper penetration. I did not slam into her hard, opting instead for a long, slow penetration, in and out, teasing both of us at the same time. I was quickly sweating, as was Christine, and now her moans grew louder and more frequent.

"Oh you're such a great lover!" she moaned. "Fuck, just fuck me now, pound me, baby, slam that cock into me, push it deeeEEEEPPPER!" she cried out as I pulled out and then slammed it home just for her. The slapping of balls on skin was kind of loud too, and then she scrambled up and away from me. She sat up. "I need to ride you now."

I got back onto the bed, prone, and watched the most glorious sight of that big bodied woman impaling herself onto my cock. I grabbed titflesh and held on, and then Christine began the slow rocking that she preferred when on top. She called it riding the wave, and once she got into a nice steady rhythm could stay there for a long time simply letting the physical pleasures of sex completely take over and mind, body and soul. It was good that I had built up my stamina, because having a hot woman rocking her hips over your body builds the need to come awfully damn quick!

I reached under to try and find her clit, and then rubbed it hard once I manuvered my hand into position. She then lost her rhythm, going herky-jerky, my fingers thrumming her clit killing her steady flow. She then came, pulling my hand up to her mouth, sliding my finger inside, and then nearly biting it off. She only released me after she saw me wincing in pain, and then my lower body was awash in her fluids as she came in a wet mess.

She climbed off of me and then held my cock. "I want to stroke you to an orgasm and watch all that come fly up onto your stomach," she told me, "before licking it all up!"

"Okay by me!" I grinned. Her hand slid easily over my lubricated cock and before long I was moaning and writhing on the bed. "Oh Christine, yes, Christine, I'm gonna... oh god yeah!"

The eruption of semen blasted from my cock and sprayed all up my body, almost to my chin. I spurted hard several times, each ropy blast leaving a long trail over my body. She kept stroking until just droplets of cum oozed out, and then released me. She bent over, her dangling tits holding as much of my sight as her long tongue sliding around and licking up my seed. Of course she had to come up for a cummy kiss, depositing some of my load into my mouth, but I didn't care. I'd done it enough to enjoy it now, and she liked doing it.

But that was it. That was enough for her. She got dressed, and I walked her bare-chested out to her car, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She tenderly caressed my cheek with her hand, and promised to give me a call some time. I promised her that I would be waiting eagerly for that call. I stood there in the parking lot of my apartment watching her car leave.

I jammed my hands into my pockets and walked back into my building. I was going to have to change the sheets - she'd made a mess - and surely my parents would know what the mess was when they finally visited the following day. I went back to my apartment and was unlocking the door when I heard the door from the opposite side of the hallway swing open.

I glanced up and then stood rooted to the spot. The person in the other apartment was staring with the same slack-jawed look of astonishment that I wore. Although he was wearing regular clothing, the sight of him all dressed up like a sissy begging to suck my cock was seared in my memory. Obviously his memory burned just as hot, given the look of horrified recognition I saw. And then I had to smile. "So I guess it's my good fortune to me moving into this place, huh?" I asked and then winked. "See you around, sis!" I closed the door behind me and stood inside the door, laughing and laughing.