Mrs C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So much for the sex; it was a wild moment then to undo my ties and I ran into the bathroom. My raging hard-on sagged considerably as I tried to wipe up the blood from an ass now pulsating in painful waves.

"Are you okay in there?" she asked softly after knocking.

"No," I said.

"I'm...so sorry!" she wailed.

I didn't have any energy left to be angry, and besides, I had already admitted to myself that I had been really turned on by the whole thing. "It's okay, just give me some time."

When I finally was able to rise and leave, when I returned to the room I saw that Betty had taken care of Mrs. C for me. The MILF had the bondage tape around her ankles, was wearing the gag, and had the nipple clamps on. Her eyes showed the same lust/pain combination that Betty featured earlier.

"You want to take the honors?" Betty asked noting that my gait was slow and stiff.

"No I think I'll sit this one out."

"Suits me," she grinned. Looking down at Mrs. C, she barked out orders. "Okay you thick-assed MILF, prepare to get spanked!"

I climbed onto the bed and rested, content to just watch. Betty put Mrs. C through the same paces, and afterwards both women crawled onto the bed to snuggle up on either side of me. Their hands met over my semi-erect cock which quickly returned it back to full throbbing state. The blue balls ache had disappeared but threatened to return quickly.

"Someone mount me," I said, "and someone sit on my face!"

Betty took the face, Mrs. C the cock. Together we rode out more orgasms and pleasure until everyone had their fill and exploded wet and messy. We remained curled up like that on Mrs. C's bed for quite a long time, drifting in and out of sleep, talking quietly, and listening to the rain thrum hard on the roof.

*****

Betty and I both had left Mrs. C's house around nine the night before. I went through the motions in the gym but my asshole was still quite tender and that left me gun-shy to press too hard as a result. I still worked up a decent sweat and felt better when I returned to the house. Deciding that I'd had enough of crazy sex, I left and went for a long walk along a pretty and remote stream. The walk did me good, giving me perspective on the crazy relationships that had just arising literally out of nowhere.

When I got home I saw that there were two missed calls. One from Betty, and one from Mrs. C. I dialed Betty first and explained where I'd been and what I had been doing. The only dangerous point in the conversation was when she asked if I did not want to see her that day. "All I wanted to do," I assured her, "was to go for a nice walk. No ulterior motives or hidden agendas. A walk. Okay?" Mollified, she moved onto less iffy territory. She asked if she could come over - to watch a movie or something, she said - and I agreed.

While waiting for her to arrive I called Mrs. C. She apologized again. She asked if I was seeing Betty that night, and I admitted to her coming by for a movie. She kept her voice neutral but even so I detected disappointment. I hung up with her and was just making some popcorn when Betty rolled in.

We sat and watched the movie. It was a rom-com, not my very favorite, but Betty enjoyed it. She showed her appreciation afterwards, of course, for my patience with her movie. She decided to stay the night and we snuggled in bed, and when my alarm went off at six in the morning she was up and out as quickly as I was.

Another work week beckoned. It was nothing special. I met Betty for dinner on Tuesday night and then Mrs. C. came by for a swim-and-fuck on Wednesday night. When Betty came by Thursday and wanted sex, I had a moment of panic when I thought that my cock would not rise to the occasion. It did, of course.

Never, not once, ever, did I think that there could possibly be a thing as "too much sex." I was learning otherwise. The evenings were a blur of hot wanton womanly flesh, of thighs and assholes and pussies and soft kisses and hard thrusts. My tongue felt raw and abraded from all the licking at pussies I was doing, and I harbored an irrational fear that no amount of soap would ever wash their sex-smell from my fingers even the morning after.

At work, everyone wanted to know if another Friday night party was on, but I declined. I needed the night off to rest and recharge. I got neither, however, as both Mrs. C and Betty descended upon me and my helpless, ravaged cock. How I managed three orgasms that night was entirely beyond me.

The next morning I woke and mowed the two lawns and decided that I was going to spend the day by the pool. I was kind of lazing about when I saw both women appear from Mrs. C's home and walk towards me. They featured sex-hair and the glassy, glazed eyes of the freshly fucked.

"My two lovers, how are you two?"

"Exhausted," Betty said tiredly. She plopped heavily onto a chaise next to me. "Mrs. C's a goddamn machine."

"The fuck I am," Mrs. C retorted. "You're the one who kept me up until three in the morning with that strap on!"

"Hah. And you're the one who woke me up by licking my pussy until I came. Again. And again just for good measure."

"Slut!"

"Whore!"

The two women chuckled and dropped the play. We were all just reclining about, discussing sex. "So, actually, this brings me to something," Betty said quietly.

"What's that?" I asked.

"So, I, uh...well, my tastes, as you two are learning, run both wide and deep. The wide part I think you both understand - we've done lez stuff, BDSM play, regular sex, anal - you name it. But I am more naturally dominant than I've shown so far." Her grin was positively feral. "Far more dominant. And I like to do things. To guys. There's a fucking list of guys who are willing to pay me - do you believe that? Pay me to do things. To them."

I frowned. "What...things?"

Betty's voice dropped to a whisper. "I sissify them."

"Sissify?" I asked doubtfully. "What the hell is that?"

"I turn them into sissies. Men who wear panties and frilly little satin outfits. Men who send me the keys to their chastity device and then pay me to keep it. Trust me, I ended up paying my way through college doing this shit. Nothing like a bratty little college girl routine to get a guy into panties and once his cock is locked and I hold the key, the path to his wallet is far easier."

"Holy shit, really?" I asked. The idea was utterly alien to me. Why would some guy allow that?

"I've seen her site," Mrs. C said. "It has me hot as fuck, too," she added. "So much so that I might join forces with her," she added. Her eyebrows arched.

"Well I won't be prancing around wearing girls' underwear that much I can promise," I said a little peevishly, a little defensively.

"Oh no no, you're perfect in your role."

"What role is that?"

"The big-cock hunk boyfriend. The one I can point to and say that 'this is the cock that fucks me at night boys, not your little sissy clitties!' and get away with it."

"What...the...?"

"Look, there are guys out there who are naturally submissive. Not the games we were playing with Mrs. C, because that was pleasurable fun. But real, true, hard-core submissives."

"Meaning what, exactly?"

Mrs. C took over. "The first time we had sex. You came over, you were rough, right? You walked me up the stairs and you took me into my bedroom and you fucked me. These boys? That never would have happened."

"So what would have happened then?"

"They would have crawled over to me, tongues wagging, cocks hard and dripping, and then found their sexual pleasure in submitting to me any way I see fit."

"Like how?"

"Let me answer by asking a question," Betty said. She inhaled raggedly, betraying her nervousness. "How bi-curious are you?"

"Bi...curious? Like, would I suck a cock, bi?" She nodded gnawing on her lower lip with some nervousness.

I reclined and looked up at the sky. Both women leaned forward, intent on my answer. "Well, it's not like I jerk off dreaming about it. I've never done it. But then again, I've never had my ass fucked or spanked or been fucked completely dry either. In the past three weeks I've done all of that. I guess...I guess I would not say no but it damn well better be the perfect situation. And if you think that I'll be all gussied up in panties slathering over some guy's cock I don't think that will ever happen."

"No, we just want to see how open-minded you are. Sexually."

I shrugged. "I mean, would it feel good? Probably. The bigger question is whether or not it would freak me out. You ask me today, that answer is probably. Ask me again tomorrow, who knows."

Betty replied. "That's fair, I guess. But here's the thing, right? A sissy isn't necessarily gay, or bi, or even straight. A sissy wants to be made to suck a big cock. A sissy wants to serve."

The expression I gave Betty belied my disbelief. "Really? That seems...I don't know..."

"No no," Betty said quickly, after sharing a quick glance with Mrs. C. "Sissies need guidance from a strong woman - or male Dom - because their nature is submissive."

I cast another doubtful glance their way.

"Do you want to watch?" Betty said finally. "I have...one of my sissies...and I think he would die to get ahold of Mrs. C's body to be honest. And if you're there, you'd add to the humiliation that he craves anyway, which would make this a dream come true for him!" she said.

I sat back and looked back and forth between the two of them. I was skeptical but at the same time I almost needed to see this. So I ended up agreeing, which was why towards late evening that night I got the text message from Mrs. C telling me that it was time to come over.

The ladies had told me what to wear - the baggy cargo pants and a loose tee-shirt that would show off my body well. No underwear, of course, and they had asked me to play with myself a few times that afternoon but not come so that my cock and balls would be primed for their pleasure.

They had also advised me how they wanted me to enter the house - kind of stomping in and yelling that I needed to fuck in a hot, demanding manner. I saw no harm in it and was dressed and ready to go when that text came. I let myself into the back door. I heard some female voices yelling and then called out loudly my line: "Hey! Mrs. C! I want to fuck! Where ya at?"

"Up here love!" I heard her call. I walked the steps up and paused for a second to gather myself, before entering her bedroom. I managed not to gape or stumble when I walked into the room. Both women were dressed like Domme's, with corsets on (Mrs. C's in particular was spec-fucking-tacular) and holding crops. There was a small-bodied thin man, practically hairless, kneeling at the foot of the bed. He was wearing panties and pantyhose and a chemise top, with a wig on and badly applied makeup. He looked at me with an expression of horror...and lust.

"Ah, there's my lover!" I said to Mrs. C., and walked over and embraced her hard around the waist, pulling her into a hard, demanding kiss. Only when she moaned softly did I let the kiss go, and by now my cock was again swiftly erect. "What's with this one?" I asked, nodding towards the kneeling sissy.

"Oh, don't bother with the sissy. She's going to be a cleaning crew, aren't you, dearest? Because our friend here is going to fill our pussies with his cum. And I hate sleeping with a cum-filled pussy!" she giggled. "And maybe - if you're lucky, sissy - maybe our big strong hunk man here will let you suck on his big, thick cock!" she added with a trace of derision in her tone.

Mrs. C had already unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to the floor, and was slowly stroking my cock to its fullest extent. "God what a cock you have!" she whispered but loud enough for the sissy to hear; I noted how the sissy's eyes were glued to my erection.

"And you've got a hot wet pussy I need to fill," I said roughly to Mrs. C., holding her by the shoulders and turning her around. She had panties on, which I roughly tore away from her body - eliciting a little cry from her - and then held her hips and slammed my meat into her waiting pussy. She must have been really aroused from however long they were teasing that little sissy on the floor because she came really fast with the usual cries and wetness.

"Fuck me now!" Betty moaned as I withdrew my still erect, slippery cock from Mrs. C's body. Betty was on her knees in front of me and just as I'd done with the MILF, I grabbed hips and buried myself into Betty's younger, tighter tunnel. Betty screamed out her pleasures too, and I slammed Betty's body hard, harder and harder, thick balls slapping against wet skin, until finally I was unable to hold back any long.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Fill me up!" Betty roared. "Fill my cunt with cum Kurt, fill it now, shoot your cum in me baby!" Not that I needed her approval or encouragement! And then I felt my balls let go and shoot rope and after rope of thick cum deep inside of her.

I finally withdrew, and Mrs. C had positioned herself behind the sissy and practically dragged that one up to Betty's cunt. "Lap it up, sissy, clean her pussy like she told you to!" Mrs C. yelled at the younger little thing. He did, and his moans were as desperate as any I've heard from a person before. He was obviously getting into it, and were it not for the plastic cage protecting his cock and balls, I guarantee that the crossdressing sissy would have been wanking his cock at warp speed.

Betty, who had orgasmed from my fuck, came again from the sissy's busy tongue. She went a gusher and then fell forward onto the bed, panting from the force of her orgasms. Mrs. C. pulled the sissy back and made him/her/it kneel back. His face glistened with Betty's copious juices mixed with my cum.

"How's my cum taste sissy?" I cracked down at him.

"Delicious!" the sissy replied, running his tongue along his lips. "I'd like more, too!" he moaned quietly.

It hit me all of a sudden. Maybe it was the comfort level I had with the two women. Maybe it was the erotic tension in the room. Or maybe I had some latent homosexual urges that the moment had unlocked. But I took my semi-flaccid penis and smacked the sissy on the face with it. "I know you want to suck it, don't you sissy?" I growled.

Both women sat up and watched intensely; I saw the sissy's face turn a flaming red. "Yes," the sissy whispered. Amazingly to me my cock began to grow again as I bounced my member off of the sissy's nose. It was funny to me and yet I wanted to feel that sissy's mouth on my cock. I suspected - or maybe I hoped - that a male (the sissy could not properly be called a man) would know all the tricks on how to satisfy a man's organ. I was going to find out.

"Maybe you should beg me," I suggested roughly, still bouncing my cock off of his face. With each bounce it stiffened a little more.

The sissy gulped hard, face flaming red, but eyes shiny with need and hope. "Please Sir, please let me suck your gorgeous big cock. Please I want to suck your cock, please let me suck it!"

"Open up sissy!" I said, and watched with some degree of disbelief as the sissy tilted his head backwards and opened his mouth. I slid my cock inside of his mouth and the sissy clamped down on it hard and began to service me.

Immediately I could tell a difference. The texture was different for one thing, but as I suspected the sissy was immediately expert at hitting the right places. The sissy lost all of his discomfort and got into it, slurping on my cock as wickedly as any graphic porn I'd ever seen. Saliva dripped as he took it from his mouth and hurried to slam it back inside. I held the sissy's head and face-fucked him a little, making him gag and moan harshly.

I was kind of aware of the awestruck expressions that Mrs. C and Betty wore. Whether it was from my taking control or my sudden interest I don't know. But they were quickly on their knees beside the sissy, demanding their turn.

Have you ever had three mouths sucking your cock? It was a good thing I just came, because otherwise I would not have lasted more than twenty seconds. The way they all touched and licked and sucked - exquisite. My legs were shaking, becoming steadily weaker, as the three of them sucked me and teased me to a massive, thick erection and then finally I had to sit.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I moaned. The two girls held the sissy's head tightly against my body and then I spurted another big cumshot. However I only got two big spurts before my balls were drained and things just leaked out. The sissy gobbled it all up with delight, and then I was lying back on the bed, panting and exhausted.

I was treated to the two women ending the sissy's night by removing his cage, turning him onto his back and then stroking his small cock while aiming it at his mouth. They were merciless, calling his cock a clitty, commenting constantly at its small size and peppering their words with taunting adjectives like "useless." The sissy moaned like a bitch when he finally came, and he blasted his own cum onto his own face, and then slurped up his own cum greedily. He was then escorted from the house - not allowed to clean himself up - and then left.

The two women returned to the bed and stripped naked, and crawled into bed next to me. No words were exchanged; sleep took us all.

*****

I went back to work the following week with my brain still spinning from the weekend's events. After dipping my toe into Betty's fetish world, we'd spent Sunday together delving very deeply into it. It was obvious that Betty had a flair for this, and Mrs. C was a willing partner. It struck me as amazing at the number of guys who signed up for this kind of treatment. The thought of being down on the floor like that sissy was made my skin crawl with distaste.

But when pressed on it, I had to admit that the sissy had been a pretty good little cocksucker. Further pressed whether I would allow it to happen again, I admitted that I probably would now that I'd lost my "cherry" to that kind of activity. They did not push me on it because I got a little defensive.

Me and Betty went shopping again, and we had a good time but there was something a little different between us. I don't know what it was, but I was starting to think that Betty was pulling away. We ended up at a bar and after a few drinks got into a little disagreement. Neither of us got all hot-headed but all the same, we left each other that night without the same degree of happiness.

Wednesday night she stopped by to inform me that she did not want to see me any longer. She explained that she'd spent the past two nights thinking long and hard about it. She wanted her side business to be her side business only, and didn't want to mix business and pleasure. She emphasized how much she enjoyed my attention and enjoyed the sex but at the same time wasn't sure if I was the right guy for her.

"You're not submissive," she finally admitted. "We'd always be warring for the top position, and neither of us would be happy in even a bit of a submissive position," she said. "Shopping on Sunday kind of confirmed it."

I was a little disappointed but I saw her point. And the truth was, after talking to her about non-sexual things for a while, I was beginning to wonder whether we had anything in common aside from hot sex. So I did not argue the point, and instead tried for magnanimous. "Look," I said at one point,' I like you, I do. But I think that things got way out of hand way too fast, and I'm not ready to settle down either." This was a counterpoint to her saying she didn't want to settle down.

"So you don't hate me then?"

"No, as long as you don't hate me."

"I don't." She looked relieved. "This was harder than I thought but easier too. Thank you for not being a dick about it."