Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lillian hung on tight, standing on her tiptoes, working her lips against mine as I made her ass red. With every smack she got hotter, more ready for my dick.

My hands were stinging before she dropped to her haunches with a sob, eagerly tearing at my slacks. She crouched there whimpering while she jerked my erection from my boxers, through the fly and into her warm, sweet mouth.

Down, then up, then quickly down again, feathering her tongue over the head and along the shaft, tracing the pulsing veins. Lillian was frantic to taste me; to suck my cock.

I laid my hand on the back of her head, holding her there while she nursed my dick. Her lips and tongue were magic, playing fugues up and down the shaft. As hot as she was, I knew that it wouldn’t be long before she begged me to fuck her.

“Dr Teasley! You’re such a good little cumslut, aren’t you. I love to watch you sucking my cock. That’s it; get it nice and hard and wet so I can ream your juicy little pussy with it…”

Lillian loves hearing trash while she sucks dick.

No that’s wrong. Lillian loves hearing trash any time we’re having nasty sex. Oral. Anal. Cuntal. Doesn’t matter. Trash talking get’s her hot.

I thought I might have an interesting night ahead with Erin and Patrice, so I didn’t want Lillian to take all my strength. Besides, I had to get back before I was missed. Lillian got fucked hard and fast. That’s wrong: we both got fucked hard and fast.

Her lips popped when I pulled her up and off my dick. She slipped the button on her jacket. When she pulled it from her shoulders, her bare tits popped out. Whoa!

The bodice of Lillian’s dress was essentially a half- cup bustier with spaghetti straps crossing her shoulders. The half-cups acted as a built-in bra, supporting her lovely breasts but leaving her crinkled nipples bare.

I didn’t have a chance to more than glance at her chest before she melted into my arms for a kiss with one fist wrapped around Mr Snake. I broke the kiss long enough to slip my jacket off and shrug the straps from my shoulders. Lillian did the rest.

She yanked my slacks and boxers to my knees, careless of my dick. Lillian was in a hurry too, but I took control. I know that lady well. If she’d had her way, we would have been fucking for a couple of hours.

“God James! Fuck me! Sit down there and let me climb onto your lap. I want that monster cock of yours in me now!”

She tried to push me down on the couch, but I picked her up, spun her around and draped her over the back of one of the armchairs. Her hands fell to the arms and she looked back over her shoulder with smoldering eyes as I parted the her dress behind.

The crepe of her gown draped to either side of her outthrust ass. Thin satin straps stretched down across her thighs to garters clipped to her stockings front and back. Lillian was wearing a black butterfly v-string, but the panties had no gusset. The fat pink lips of her hairless and very wet pussy spilled out of the crotchless panties.

I admired the view for an instant, then smacked her asscheeks once each just for the fun of it. Her body jumped with each slap, but the hunger in her eyes grew. She spread her legs wide.

God I love fucking Lillian. She always makes me hot. She brings out the animal in me, which is just what she wants.

“Such a naughty girl, wearing those nasty panties. Someone’s just begging to get fucked…”

While I talked the trash, I gripped her hips, centered the head of my dick on the seam of her flushed sex and rammed my dick deep into her juicy vagina.

In hard; then out a bit; then in hard again. Her bare asscheeks flattened at the impact of my loins as my cock filled her completely with the second thrust. Her breath rushed from her lungs in a muted wail as I slammed into her.

Lillian’s back arched at the impact. Her wail stuttered as I slammed into her again. She loves my hands gripping her hips and holding her open, but I wanted to get her off quickly.

Releasing her hips, I grabbed her by the shoulder and began smacking her ass as I slammed into her again and again. Power fucking her as fast as I could work my ass.

Lillian was on her tiptoes folded over the chair. She had no leverage to pump back at me. I had her pinned and helpless, just the kind of position that she craves the most.

“Oh God! You’re fucking me…! There’s nothing…! Aahh! I can’t…! You’re spanking me…! Aahh! Spanking my bare bottom…! Aahh! I can feel your cock splitting…! You’re taking me…! Aahh! Spank me…! I’m so bad…! Fuck meeeee…!”

Lillian lit off with a squeal. Her neck arched higher as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I slammed into her, ramming through, as she strained against me, soaring. Her pussy gripped me like a fist in a velvet glove. That sent me soaring right behind her. Lillian wailed obscenely as I drilled her puss.

My balls clenched. Mr Snake surged, throbbing; boring deep. The bursting head of my cock kissed the ring of her cervix as the cum jetted out, filling her vagina with my seed.

We strained against each other as our shared climaxes peaked, then slumped together. Both of us were breathless. We remained coupled for a few moments, then I pulled back. Mr Snake slipped from her puss with a sucking sound. I helped Lillian to stand. Her legs were wobbly.

Lillian needed a cork or my sperm would be leaking down her thighs the rest of the night. Come to think of it, I’d bet she’d let that happen. Lillian is kinky. She would love to be standing in a crowd of kids and parents with the cum from one of her students seeping from her pussy.

I took her in my arms again, the side of her face pressed against my shirt. Lillian wrapped one arm around my waist and took my deflating cock in her free hand to protect her gown.

She held me close until her breathing eased; then bent down to lick the juices from my dick. Lillian never wastes cum. When Mr Snake was clean, she rose to my arms again.

“God I love that! You really are something James. You can get me off quicker than anyone I know. Thank you.”

She looked up, her lips curling into an impish smile.

“By the way, Principal Marx – Laura – thanks you too. She quite enjoyed the audio program you put on last week with her neighbor. What’s her name, Chloe? Stunning dive too. Great view of that cock of yours. She’d like to get a better view of it though. How about next week? My place. Our husbands are taking a week to play golf in Arizona.”

I smiled and nodded my head slowly.

“You are really something Dr Teasley…”

She squeezed Mr Snake tightly. I corrected. Quick.

“…Lillian! Be careful there. Squeeze too tight and he bites. Where was I… Oh yeah, you really are somethingLillian. I fuck your lights out and thirty seconds later, you’re setting up the next session. Okay, what the hell. I’ve got something going Saturday, but I can be there Saturday night or Sunday.”

She grinned. Evil smile. Promising too.

“Make it Saturday night at eight, but be prepared to stay over. I don’t think you’ll have the strength to leave after we get through with you. You may be young and strong, but we’re older and very crafty. We’re going to teach you a thing or two.”

Lillian reached up to pull my head down for a kiss. Great kiss. Lots of tongue.

She let me pull back, licking her lips.

“God, I love kissing you! But I’ve got to get back to the Prom. You too. Those two young ladies of yours will be sending out search parties before too long. Beautiful girls, by the way. I would like to get to know that one in the tuxedo. She intrigues me. I want to hear her story when we see you next week.”

While she talked, we pulled ourselves together again. Lillian teased her hair in place and applied fresh lipstick while I tucked Mr Snake away. In two minutes we were all buttoned up again, ready to face the crowd. We each looked the other over, just to make certain that there were no feathers on our faces. Satisfied, we shared a last kiss, then I slipped out the door.

Our encounter had lasted about fifteen minutes. I’d been gone a little over twenty. No sweat. I could explain that away easy. Lillian waited a couple of minutes then followed.

Time out.

I was right. She told me later that, besides fucking me, the greatest thrill she had that night was feeling my sperm leaking down her thighs while she talked to my mom. It made her hot. She was already juicy. Told ya she was kinky.

Time in.

Patrice was leading Erin back to the table just as I sat down. No one seemed to notice that I’d been gone for a while. We sat talking with the others for a few minutes, then I led Erin out onto the floor again.

We danced through a couple of tunes, then returned to the table once more. Missy was there, gorgeous as always in a Donna Karan I think. A strapless bustier gown anyway.

She was partnered with another homey, Jason. We all gabbed for a few minutes, then Missy gathered my two dates and disappeared into the powder room. Mare, Deirdre and Dana tagged along. Comparing notes I guess.

While we waited for their return, the guys all discussed our individual plans for the rest of the evening. None of them believed me when I said that I hadn’t made any. They were all certain that I’d be the meat in a girl sandwich before the night was over.

That I’d already been fucked that night never came up. The only people who knew about Lillian and I were those that she chose to tell. ‘Kiss and tell’ is not my style. I slipped away from the discussion for a moment to conduct some business and order a round of sodas.

When they came out again, I surprised Patrice by asking her to dance. I think that I just barely beat her to it. She looked startled, then chagrined, as though she’d been saving that for the finale. Erin grinned and said that she would enjoy watching us.

I knew then that Patrice had intended to ask me first, so that she could lead. I’d have done it – fair is fair – but I’m glad I asked before she did!

Too late babe! And it’s too late to back out now too! If you accept, you lose. If you refuse, you lose worse. Suck it up and take my hand. Let’s see if you follow as well as you lead.

A faint blush colored her cheeks as she took my hand and followed me to the dance floor. But her face went pale, then bright red as the first bars of a tango came from the orchestra. While they were in the ladies can, I’d bribed the bandleader.

She gave me one dirty look, then whispered:

“You are a complete shit James! You’re gonna get yours for this one sweetheart! The gloves are officially off!”

Then she grinned. She had an evil smile too.

Surprise! Patrice could not only follow, she could tango. Well.

Jesus she was good! We must have looked weird dancing together in our tuxedos. But somehow, it worked. We were spectacular.

The other couples on the floor soon stopped to watch as Patrice and I did some serious dancing. She matched my moves with every step. The more we danced, the more comfortable we became as partners. By the end, we looked as though we had practiced the moves together. We got a standing ‘O’ from the crowd, and took a bow together.

Patrice’s eyes were shining. Speaking out of the corner of her mouth as we accepted the applause, Patrice let me have another surprising shot.

“James, you’re the best partner I’ve ever had. But payback’s a bitch. Just wait. I’ll find a way to get you back. In the meantime, thanks for the dance.”

The orchestra quieted as the applause died away. The first notes of a slow, dreamy piano solo began. I surprised Patrice again by pulling her into my arms for another round.

“Time out Patrice. You can get me back later. Right now, I just want to enjoy another dance with a spectacular partner. Not many people know how to dance well. You do. You made us both look good. Thanks.”

She gave me that evil smile again.

“Okay, time out then. But let me get rid of this coat first. That tango made me too warm. I don’t want to start sweating in this jacket.”

She stepped back to slip off the jacket, her eyes on mine. She got the reaction she’d wanted. Her smile deepened as she slipped off the cumberbund too. Both went over a nearby chair.

Her ruffled ‘shirt’ was no more than a bib that disappeared into the front of her slacks: backless; damn near sideless; a bare ring of flesh centered on her navel. That night, Patrice wore a ruby in her pierced belly button. Tight abs.

The only thing holding up the bib was the starched collar. The only thing holding it down was… who the hell knew?!

The ‘shirt’ had to have been attached to something below her waist. Straps held up the loose slacks. Snow white French cuffs with navy goldstone cufflinks circled her wrists. Otherwise, her arms were bare. As bare as her shoulders and back. Suddenly I was very interested in getting a look inside those slacks. Mr Snake too.

I maintained, but it was an effort. Patrice could see. She’d won a lot of points for that performance. Her evil smile was positively wicked when she stepped up into my arms again. We began moving with the music.

“Gotcha!”

What could I say. She was right.

“You win. I surrender. There’s no way I can top that presentation without stepping out of my pants. I don’t think the chaperones would approve. Do you?”

Patrice laughed, pleased with herself.

“No, I don’t think that would be a good idea, but from what I’ve heard, a lot of these girls might find it entertaining.”

My turn to chuckle.

“No. Not a good idea, particularly since that little chaperone standing over there with the big guy is my mother. He’s my dad. Neither would be happy with me, and she swings a mean broom handle.”

Patrice glanced their way, then met my eyes, still grinning.

“Do you often bring mommy and daddy with you on dates?”

Ooohh! Nasty edge to that humor!

“Naahh. He’s here because she’s here. She’s here to see Erin. Mom and Erin have this… for lack of a better term, I’ll call it ‘mother-daughter’ thing going. You know Erin’s story. Mom… substitutes.”

Patrice nodded, then surprised me again by laying the side of her face in the crook of my shoulder. My hand was broad across the small of her naked back. Her arms snaked around my waist, holding me close as we danced. I laid my other hand lightly on the nape of her neck. Her fine hair smelled of fresh Spring. Her slender neck smelled of Chanel and female.

“Yeah. That’s so cool. Erin needs that. Major issues…”

Mr Snake was feeling a might constricted.

Patrice looked up to me as she pressed herself closer.

“Hhhmm. This feels promising…”

I ran the tips of my fingers lightly up her spine eliciting a shudder. Eyes closed, Patrice tightened her grip molding herself to me.

“So does this.” I whispered in her ear.

“Ooohh! You really are a shit! You’re learning my buttons… Better be careful, or I’m going to start pressing yours right here on the dance floor.”

“Too late. You’ve already pressed them.”

Eyes still shut, her smile flashed. She had no need to comment. Mr Snake was very much in evidence.

We danced on in silence for a moment.

“Does Erin know that you’re bi?” I murmured.

Patrice managed to surprise me again.

“Yeah, she knows. Actually I thought of myself as straight until she seduced me. But who can resist that phat little body of hers. I surf professionally. She came to watch a competition. I placed second, and she presented herself as a consolation prize. She looked so sweet in her little bikini. We started talking and before I knew it, she was in my bed going down on me. I’m into ‘firsts’. That was definitely a first.”

Patrice shuddered at the memory. There was a whole story to be told there. I had a feeling that I’d learn more of it soon.

“Jesus, I’m getting hot.” she said breathlessly. “We better…”

About then the piano trailed off, ending that dance. Patrice kissed my cheek.

“Thanks for the dance. That was all good. Let’s get back to our date before I take you behind the curtain and do the merengue on that monster dick of yours.”

I smiled, thinking…no way lady, not yet. Though you could suck my dick for a few minutes, then I’d be ready. You might not be pleased to taste another woman on my cock though. Mental note: Gotta take a shower before that happens. Don’t forget, or they’ll be pissed…!

Erin was deep in conversation with the group, but looked up to give us a beautious smile when we approached the table. It appeared that she was having fun. It also appeared that she was pleased that Patrice and I were apparently getting along well.

Before Patrice could sit, Erin popped up and asked her to dance. Off they went; slow dancing together. They looked to be deep in their own conversation. Just watching the two ladies dancing together made my dick hard. I took a moment to get Mr Snake relaxed. No luck. What the hell. I shrugged my shoulders and turned to Justin and Dana. The other four were off somewhere. We three talked while the two ladies danced.

I think they got hot watching Patrice and Erin too.

By midnight, things were winding down. We were among the last to leave. Erin was having such a good time, neither Patrice nor I had the heart to cut it short.

The champagne was icy by the time we got back in the limo. The strawberries too. We three stretched out together talking with Erin in the middle of course. I had no idea what was next on the agenda. Patrice had a word with the driver before we pulled out.

I half expected to be dropped off, but apparently the ladies decided to take me for the whole ride.

We drove down the coast aways. A little less than an hour. We kept busy in the back. Erin had both Patrice and I simmering before we arrived. We had to take turns feeding her strawberries and sips of champagne. Her hands were busy in our laps.

Before we were on the freeway, Erin had her hands in our unzipped flys. I surmised that Erin had her fingers in Patrice’s panties, stroking her pussy. I know she had her other hand inside my boxers wrapped around my dick. Good thing Lillian had licked it clean. Mr Snake was awake and aware, but at least he wasn’t sticky.

Patrice and I also took turns kissing Erin while we both massaged her breasts. The halter top of her gown – and the absence of a bra – made her lovelies readily available. Her nipples were achingly tight before we arrived. Mr Snake was certainly tight. From the odors wafting through the car, I had a feeling Patrice was juicy. Erin too.

The limo swept into the circular drive of a luxury hotel none too soon. If we’d gone much longer, I’d have taken one or the other of the ladies right across that long bench seat. Maybe both. Like I said, Mr Snake was awake, aware and sniffing for pussy. As it is, we had to take a few seconds to button up.

I slipped the chauffeur a Grant, and asked him to pick us up at noon. He accepted the pourboire with a smile, but said that he already had his instructions. With that, he tipped his hat and motored away. Hmmmm.

Nice place. Not much action in the lobby at that time of night. Both the nightclub and the bar appeared to be busy though. We swept through without stopping.

Apparently the ladies had already checked in. They headed straight for the elevators, each with an arm under mine. The young lady at the desk glanced up, then down again. Good training: her smile was barely perceptible.

One couple came out of the bar as we passed. She, a tall blonde with patrician features and a sculpted figure; he, taller, dark-haired. Handsome in his way, but with that pampered and dissolute look about his mouth and chin that spoke of wealth bestowed, unearned.

Her dress was designer: Nicole Miller, I think. His suit spoke equal expense, tailored well enough to disguise his burgeoning paunch.

They stopped. Both looked at us with raised eyebrows. They looked to be married, in their early thirties. The husband got that stunned look. His wife looked surprised, but very interested. With a nudge, she got her husband moving again. They followed us to the elevators.