Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Besides, she knows my IQ too.

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

à la – French; in the manner of.

Casablanca – classic movie (1942 Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Claude Rains, Sydney Greenstreet, Peter Lorre).

crack – rock cocaine which is injested by smoking.

Flashdance – commercial film (1983); includes a scene in which the heroine removes her tuxedo coat in a restaurant, revealing that she is only wearing the bib rather than a complete tuxedo shirt; the gentleman with whom she is eating is intrigued; his ex-wife, who had stopped by their table just to be bitchy, is incensed.

gauche – French for crude; lacking in social experience or grace; not tactful.

genetic theory (modern) – explodes the myth that conception between cousins will be infinitely more likely to produce genetically damaged babies; in reality, there is a very small percentage difference of that occurring between the children born of first cousins and those born of an unrelated couple.

herb – a nerd; an idiot; someone who has no clue.

jodhpurs – riding breeches, cut full through the hips, tight across the butt and from the knees to the ankles.

keeping tabs – checking in; gathering information; keeping touch.

nee – French for ‘born’.

pecs – pectoral muscles.

pourboire – French for tip or gratuity.

selling buicks – vomiting, usually as a result of imbibing too much alcohol.

yada yada yada – phrase; ‘et cetera’ with the unspoken connotation that the information is superfluous and boring in the extreme.

yutz – Yiddish; ditz, clutz, dumkoft, nincompoop, socially incompetant boob, ninny, twit, dumbass.