Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh Jesus, you’re killing me! Please James, take me. Fuck me! Just jam that cock of yours in my little pussy and fuck me! Please!”

Erin was on the edge, begging to feel my dick split the lips of her juicy puss and plunge deep. When I felt Patrice nibbling at the taut cheeks of my ass, I knew that it was time. One way or the other, I was going to shoot soon.

I gave Erin’s pussy one last pass, then pulled back until I felt the head of my dick center. I paused there for an instant, then pushed my hips forward, plunging in.

Erin squealed, clutching at my shoulders as Mr Snake burrowed in, stretching the walls of her cunt. Jesus she was (is!) tight.

In maybe two or three inches, then out; then in again deeper; then out once more; then in again as I gained rhythm, deeper with each stroke.

Erin pulled my body down to her chest, her hands cradling my face for a kiss. Her mouth opened, drawing my tongue in to dance with hers.

As I pumped her pussy, she pumped her ass, moaning beneath me. I had to keep control despite the overwhelming urge to ram my dick in as far as I could, lest I do her cervix permanent damage. Erin is a small woman. Eight or nine inches, and she’s bottomed out.

I had been concerned that I’d pop off too quickly. I needn’t have worried. Erin was so close to the edge that I got about five minutes of furious fucking before the fireworks hit.

Fourth of July! Chinese New Year! Guy Fawkes Day! Cinco de Mayo! Bastille Day! You name it, the rockets were flying. Erin clutching my neck fiercely. Wailing as her orgasm surged, with me right behind.

I clutched her asscheeks as tight as she pumped back, milking my dick. The walls of her quim rippled as she climaxed, soaring. The sensation pulled me over the edge of orgasm with her. As I launched, Patrice reached down and began running the tips of her fingernails down my sac. Sweet Jesus and all the saints! That feeling alone would make any man shoot.

Not yet finished with her first orgasm, Erin launched again when she felt my dick surge, sending my cum splashing against the walls of her vagina. Continuous shudders racked her little body, straining. Then I got her again by stabbing the kiss of her bottom with a finger slick with her juices.

Erin wailed anew, rearing up, driving her puss onto my dick, while I thrust myself in a last time groaning as the last of my cum jetted from my cock.

She strained against me, wiggling her ass frantically, until with a final wail, she collapsed across the pillow. I held her butt there until the last tremor passed through me, then pulled back far enough to allow Mr Snake to slip out, then slid down atop her, gasping. The side of my face came to rest on her chest, her bare tits cradling my head.

We laid there blowing for a few moments, then Patrice urged me up, and rolled me over onto my back. I would have asked her what the fuck she was doing, but she surprised me by immediately going down on my dick. Mr Snake was still semi-hard, certainly gooey with Erin’s juices and my cum. Patrice attacked me, jamming her face down on my cock.

Patrice definitely swallows.

Admittedly my dick was not at full stand, but she still took the whole thing into her mouth and locked her lips around the base of my shaft, sucking. I was impressed; exhausted for the moment, but impressed. Who wouldn’t be.

Patrice cleaned my dick thoroughly, licking the residue of our shared passion from my shaft, then swallowing it down. When she was through, I was half hard again, the effects of a very talented tongue. Oh, and a set of very nice asscheeks wiggling high as she worked me. Patrice had finally lost her slacks.

Her ruffled bib turned out to be the top of a sexy little tuxedo bustier with garter straps that ran down to her black stockings. A sheer black thong with white ruffles, and the strappy heels completed her outfit. The ruffles on the thong were vertical to either side of her pussy and matched those on the bustier.

I laid back with my arms folded behind my head watching. Patrice’s rounded ass wiggled ever so nicely as her head bobbed up and down over my dick. The black string of her thong nestling deep in the furrow of her bottom. Our eyes met. Her tongue slithered along my shaft. The lust shining there in her eyes matched mine. Mr Snake didn’t have a chance to get soft. No way.

It might take my nuts a few minutes to reload, but the barrrel was certainly straight.

Patrice crouched there sucking at my cock and licking my nuts until they were clean. Then with a final kiss on my sac, she crawled up to Erin. She laid down, assuming my place between Erin’s splayed thighs, and pulled Erin’s unresisting face to hers.

The ladies kissed, running their lips over each others, mewing and whispering together. They lay pussy-to-pussy, with Erin’s legs wrapped around Patrice’s slender hips. Patrice held Erin’s head in place while Erin ran her hands up and down Patrice’s bare back. I rolled on my side, shoved a pillow beneath my head and relaxed, watching.

It was Patrice’s turn to get some nasty: Erin would supply it for her.

Patrice rose to a crouch between Erin’s legs as they kissed. Erin’s hands rose naturally to Patrice’s breasts beneath the sheer top, squeezing gently; tweaking the turgid nipples. Erin reached beneath Patrice’s bow tie. With a tug, the snaps gave way as the bib dropped away from her chest. Patrice’s bare breasts quivering were shallow pointed cones tipped with gumdrop nipples. Erin tossed the bib to the side, then arched up again to taste Patrice’s chest, sucking those gorgeous nipples.

As she fondled and nipped at Patrice’s breasts, Erin reached down to stroke Patrice’s pussylips through the sheer nylon of her panties. Erin diddled Patrice’s pussy as she sucked at her nipples. Impatient for more, Erin tugged at the ruffled panel. More snaps burst and the front panel of the panties fell away from Patrice’s mound. Her pussy too was hairless. Well-formed, the pouting lips jutted, almost begging for a kiss.

Or a cock.

My cock. Mr Snake was near ready again.

With Patrice’s pussy bare, Erin began to stroke her friend’s sex in earnest. Already wet, Erin’s nimble fingertips urged a fresh flood of fragrant dew from the flushed and full pussylips.

Erin’s mouth pulled at Patrice’s nipple; her tongue lashing; her teeth nibbling. Patrice whimpered for more, eyes closed, neck arched, supporting arms quivering. Biting her lip, enduring as Erin explored her body.

Patrice was hot and very juicy by the time Erin was halfway done. But Erin gave her no respite. Rather, she pushed Patrice back up on her haunches, then spun around so that her head lay between Patrice’s knees. Erin’s butt still dimpled the pillow, though now reversed. Patrice immediately went down on her, taking Erin’s asscheeks in her hands, opening her wide. Her tongue sought out Erin’s pussy still flushed and full and juicy with cum.

Meanwhile Erin reached up to grasp Patrice’s ass, then pulled her hips down to begin her own feast. The girls were locked into position 69, holding each other open for their shared passion. They soon reached a rhythm, rocking gently, as each nuzzled the other’s pussy, licking and sucking at the bare lips. Muffled mews of excitement etched from their throats.

Watching them made me ready. Mr Snake was beyond ready. The girls ignored me as I moved around to kneel upright behind Patrice.

Erin glanced up to meet my eyes, then narrowed her tongue to give Patrice’s clit a viscious swipe. Patrice jerked, then moaned, muscles relaxing, then jerked again as the devilish tongue whipped across her clit once more. Erin paused to talk a bit of trash to Patrice. Her voice was hoarse with passion and need, but Patrice had no trouble hearing.

“Here he comes now baby… here comes that big cock… its gonna fill you up… I’m gonna lick your fat clit while he fucks you from behind… fills your pussy with his big dick… while he takes you… fucks you… like a little doggy… like my little pet… then he’ll spread your legs to take you… to fuck you… to fuck you hard, until you scream…

Patrice crouched over Erin’s body trembling. Her tongue described small circles around Erin’s clit, teasing. But her mind and attention was on what approached from behind. She whimpered, eager to begin.

With the ruffled fron panel of her thong long gone, Patrice’s pussy laid open and vulnerable. The remnants of her panties remained, more a lascivious spur for me than a functional cover for her. Much more.

Her legs were spread wide; her ass thrust up high, baring the puffy folds of her hairless pussy. The inner lips were glistening with juices seeping.

Patrice moaned as I took her bare asscheeks in my hands. She mewed anxiously, as she felt the head of my cock slip along the gooey lips of her sex. I felt Erin’s lips tracing along my shaft below as she peppered my cock with tiny kisses.

When I pulled back again, Patrice reached behind to capture my shaft, intending to guide it into entry. But I jerked back out of her reach, then slapped her hand away. Frustrated, she whimpered, but I smacked her ass.

“Patience sweet thing,” I murmured, echoing that which I’d said to Erin. “You’ll get yours. I promise. But I get to tease you a little bit first. Then I’m gonna slide my dick into your juicy little puss and fuck you senseless. Wouldn’t you like that too?”

Patrice whimpered curses as I teased her, but then her voice came from between Erin’s thighs.

“Yes you prick, you know I would! But don’t tease me! Give it to me now! Please! I want your cock in my now, while Erin licks my clit. Please!”

Okay. I admit it. I’m a shit. I do so love to hear a woman beg for my cock.

I pulled Patrice’s ass back, running her pussylips along my dick, then forward again. Her juices seeped out, coating my shaft. Her breath caught, mewing. A shudder ran through her body each time the head of my dick kissed her clit. I gave Patrice’s pussy one last pass, then pushed her ass forward until I felt the head of my dick center. I paused there for an instant, then jerked her hips back to me as I thrust in.

Patrice groaned as Mr Snake burrowed in, stretching the walls of her cunt. Jesus she was (is!) tight too!

In hard, a couple of inches, then out a fraction, then in again, gaining depth with each thrust. Patrice whimpered futilely as my cock pumped into her, then moaned open-mouthed as my loins slammed into her asscheeks. Patrice had the whole ten inches buried in her cunt.

I paused for a moment, savoring the feeling of her pussy muscles clamped around my shaft, adjusting to girth. Patrice moaned, caught between my dick filling her vagina and Erin, holding her asscheeks open for me and licking her clit. Poor girl.

Before Patrice could get a handle on it, I began pumping. Erin released her ass to reach down Patrice’s chest to pull at her nipples. Patrice squealed.

She began pumping with me, arching her back. Her asscheeks flattened against me with a liquid ‘slap’ as we slammed against each other, driving my cock deep.

Neither of us could last for long. Patrice was in overload. I wasn’t far behind. But I had enough left to pull the rosehole trick. I reached beneath to her pussy to gather a bit of her juices, then stabbed her anus with a stiff finger.

Patrice wailed anew, rearing up. Or rather she tried to, but I grabbed her ass with one hand and pushed her down atop Erin with the other. She only succeeded in driving my dick deeper into her puss. That set her off.

Guys, don’t ya just love it when a girl’s pussy clamps down on your dick? Besides the fact that you’re getting some ass, you know that you’ve done good. She’s getting some too.

Mr Snake drove home right through her orgasm, sending her higher. I was in the zone then, fucking Patrice brutally. Pistoning my dick deep with her hips clutched in my hands, holding her open. Her face was buried between Erin’s thighs, her ass held high. She wailed as I launched. Mr Snake started spitting cum just as Erin’s tongue swiped across my sac. Erin was getting some too.

She decided to help Patrice along. The first I knew of it was when Patrice’s muscles locked. She screamed, then started pumping her ass again, jamming her pussy back onto my cock. Erin was sucking at her clit.

She strained against me, wiggling her ass frantically, until with a final wail, she collapsed across Erin’s body, her ass still high. I held her butt there until the last tremor passed through me, then pulled back far enough to allow Mr Snake to slip out, then slid down beside the ladies, gasping.

Fuck! My nuts were empty. I’d unloaded three times in the space of about five hours with three different women. If Patrice and Erin were still intent on sex, I’d help but in a supporting role only. My strength was gone. Mr Snake was sated and sound asleep.

Turned out that they were indeed interested in more sex, but of the girl-to-girl variety. Those two stayed locked in the 69, eating each other out for another half-hour or so. I watched, making a comment or two occasionally. But it was their time to enjoy each other. My presence did add some spice to their love- making, but they didn’t need me to make it good.

At some point I slipped away to take a shower in the other bathroom. The hot water felt so fine. By the time I’d finished my ablutions, they had too. I found them stretched out, side-by-side, holding hands, still gasping. I brought in our glasses and a fresh bottle of champagne.

After awhile, the ladies took a shower together. About two in the morning we ate our midnight snack, dressed in our robes. I for one needed the fuel. The oysters were mine.

The food made us sleepy. It was all we could do to crawl into the bed together – Erin in the middle; it was her night after all – and fall asleep. I slept for a solid eight hours. I guess the ladies did too.

It’s amazing what eight hours of sleep will do for me; for me and for Mr Snake. He was awake, aware and standing tall by the time the rest of me caught up.

Saturday mornings wood lasted through a fantastic blowjob by Erin while Patrice licked her pussy. Then I showed Patrice my oral expertice while she did Erin. Patrice does love to lick a gooey pussy.

By that time, I thought we were running late, but Erin quickly disabused me of that notion. Our checkout time had been set for mid-afternoon.

We sent down for room service, then the girls rode cowgirl – Patrice in the saddle; Erin on my tongue – after the scrambled eggs and sundry. Jesus those two are wild together.

The ladies had planned well. We each had a change of clothes. Patrice looks just as fine in a micro miniskirt, mini-tee and heeled sandals as she does in a tux. You already know that Erin rocks in boy- shorts. She added a shirt tied off below her tits and mules. They’d packed jeans, shirt and sandals for me.

It had been a memorable Prom – and a more memorable Prom night.

The lobby was quite a bit more crowded on the way out. We got noticed. How could we not. I stopped at the front desk to check out, but found no bill owing. Dad had already taken care of it for us. His gift. Nice guy, huh!

The limo was waiting. Our chauffeur just smiled. So much for noon. He knew. What could I do, but smile back. The ladies giggled as he handed them in. I got the center seat this time.

The trip back to town wasfine.

Ever had a girl give you blowjob while riding in the back of a limo?

How ‘bouttwo girls giving you a blowjob?

Like I said,fine.

Time out.

The desk clerk handed me an envelope as I was checking out. Inside was a scented note with the name ‘Charlotte’ writen in a precise, though elegant hand, along with a telephone number. The tall blonde from the elevator incident the previous evening had left her calling card.

Charlotte Fielding: socialite; horsewoman; impeccable bloodline; proud, firm breasts; full nipples high; wide shoulders; sleek, slender back; tapered flanks; very nice ass; muscled thighs; long, dancer’s legs; small, tight pussy; great muscle control; excellent posture; incredibly wealthy; fairly intelligent; certainly beautiful.

David Fielding; yutz; impeccable bloodline; yada yada yada; fairly good looking; incredibly wealthy; a complete cypher in the brains department. He has the IQ of a brick. David is also the exception to the rule of modern genetic theory. He is living proof that cousins, however distant, should never marry.

The Fieldings, David and Charlotte (nee Simmons): theirs is a marriage made in the boardroom by their respective fathers.

David has a Senior VP title, salary and expense account with an office in his father’s building, but has no key. After six months of intensive effort to find his best fit within the organization, he was banned from the premises. HR couldn’t handle the sexual harassment case load.

He divides his time between the Jockey Club at the track betting long shots, and the country club playing golf and pinochle.

David thinks of himself as a proficient gambler, a winner, because about once a year one of his longshots hits. Of course the money he wins comes nowhere close to the money he’s lost over the previous year.

David is best at pinochle. He still loses, but not nearly as much.

He has no idea how to handle women, particularly his wife. He does enjoy chasing strange pussy. Usually younger pussy. Usually the help: the younger maids, waitresses and bar maids.

David is best at pinochle. He still loses, but doesn’t get his face slapped nearly as much.

Charlotte on the other hand, knows how to handle most men; most, but not all.

She is a quality mount, though she did require breaking to the bit. Discipline is the key. Willful, she needs a firm hand; once broken, she likes to be ridden hard. Preferably bareback.

Charlotte also responds well to the whip.

She is simply smashing in a pair of jodhpurs. Just jodhpurs, and riding boots of course. She is even more smashing bent over with those jodhpurs pulled down to her thighs. She prefers to be tethered in that situation. Leather straps tight about her wrists work quite well. The reins keep her positioned well for fucking too. Stance is important: either entry remains available for use. Afterwards, the padded seat helps cushion the weals on her ass when she rides.

Oh and shehates having her pussy waxed. Worse for her ego, I have yet to go down on her. She hungers for it, but has not yet earned it. Maybe someday. Anything is possible. Not probable, but possible. In the meantime, she grudgingly keeps her pussy hairless, in the hope that I will relent.

Charlotte swallows. Reluctantly, but she does swallow, now. That is, after a few rather strenuous workouts with a riding crop. I doubt that she sucked a cock before she met me. She had much to learn about the art thereof. Though she did learn.

She also hates to be taken in the ass, though it does give her some spectacular orgasms. She has earned the ass fucking.

If you have not yet guessed, Charlotte’s particular kink is submission. Reluctant submission.

Oh, and anything related to horses.

Charlotte is strange for horses. Though I must admit, watching a stallion cover a mare does put one in the mood for some serious fucking. My equipment is large for a human, but Jesus!

I think it’s a transference thing for Charlotte.

But I digress. Charlotte’s is a different story.

Time in.

Time out.

Oh, before I forget, there is one other thing:

Recently Charlotte announced that she is pregnant with twins. The families are ecstatic, though somewhat fearful. What with their bloodlines, there is no doubt that the children – a boy and a girl – will be comely, certainly wealthy. It’s just that there is a worry that they may also exhibit their father’s mental capacity.

Charlotte is not at all concerned. It is all in the breeding you know. Historically the offspring in her family have taken after their mothers. As I said, Charlotte is fairly intelligent.