Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 03 Int. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was uncomfortable, fidgeting as we waited for the doors to open; looking everywhere but at us. She held his arm, but her bright eyes were flashing. Her look was very direct.

“That’s a beautiful dress you’re wearing. Prada, I believe.” She murmured to Erin, a sultry lilt in her precise voice. “And I just love that tux dear.” The last to Patrice. She looked at me. Her eyes sparkled with amusement.

“Someone is going to get lucky tonight…”

“Yes…” I agreed, meeting her eyes evenly “…they are.”

Patrice gave a bark of laughter. Erin quivered with the effort of holding back hers. Their hands both tightened on my arms. I could feel the waves of mirth rolling from the two ladies.

The man looked startled. The woman blinked, then returned my smile. Amused interest flashed through her sparkling brown eyes. She murmured something below her breath. It sounded like ‘…ooohh, don’t tease me…!” but I was’t certain.

The half-serious invitation for her to join us was unspoken but apparent. At least to her; I don’t think her husband caught it. It could be that the single malt he’d been drinking had dulled his senses, but I doubt that he was perceptive enough even without the good scotch in his system.

Just as well. I didn’t really want to cause a scene. He didn’t look like the partying type, and had no clue that I’d just jokingly offered his wife the services of my dick. I preferred to leave it that way. No doubt he would have been pissed if he had grasped the undercurrents. He cleared his throat as the elevator door slid open with a soft chime.

We rode in silence, though the woman’s look remained both interested and considering. Her companion continued to clear his throat while sneaking glances at both Patrice’s outfit and Erin’s chest. The ladies ignored him.

His wife spent her time measuring my package by eye. Mr Snake stood up well to the inspection.

They got off the floor before ours. The last look I had as the doors slid shut was of her eyes. One dipped in a subtle wink.

We three looked at each other, then burst out laughing when the car started up again. Yeah it was cruel, but he was such a nimrod. The woman on the other hand…

“James, if I didn’t know better I’d think you were coming on to her.” Patrice admonished me. “For shame. Don’t you know how to control yourself, you bad, greedy man you.”

Erin began rubbing her breasts against my arm. Patrice followed suit while caressing the bulge in my slacks.

“Yeah James.” Erin added still giggling. “You had her creaming in her panties. Don’t you think you’ve enough on your dance card tonight.”

No shit Sherlock. Lillian and those two were plenty for any man. But like I said before, Mr Snake is always sniffing for new pussy. He knows no allegiance.

“Ladies, I apologize.” I said with a bow. The elevator chimed again, then opened to our floor.

“My only excuse is that the husband was such a herb.” I said as we went out the door and down the hallway together. “He couldn’t take his eyes off your tits Erin, and Patrice, he looked at you like he was wondering what planet you’re from. Guys like that piss me off. No class.”

“Yeah, but they’re a hoot to tease.” Patrice answered as she slipped a keycard in a door.

“Anyway, who cares what they think.” she finished as she waved us into the suite.

Wow! I wonder what kind of bank this place cost me. I thought as I took in the amenities.

The door opened onto a vast sitting room with a couch and chairs. There was a desk set before the far wall, which was all window. Nearby was a circular table for four. The curtains were drawn, showing a balcony and what would be a spectacular view of the ocean in the morning. It was too dark to see. Twinkling lights on the horizon spoke of a distant ship.

A cabinet stretched along one wall, above which a plasma screen television hung. A single door opened beside me on the right through which I could see a small bedroom. Double doors on the opposite wall obviously led to the dressing room and master bedroom. A small wet bar stood in the corner, with a bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket. Flowers were everywhere. Keiko Matsui played softly in the background.

We barely got a look at the place when there was a discrete knock. Patrice grinned at me, then opened the door to allow a waiter to enter, pushing a cart loaded with covered dishes. He asked whether he should set the table, but Patrice, with a glance at us, declined. I slipped him a ten on his way out.

“Patrice and I thought we all might be hungry later, so we ordered some sandwiches and sundry for later.” Erin explained as she began lifting covers.

“Roast beef, chicken, ham and turkey sandwiches… salads… chips… oooh, even some of the fabulous French Onion soup they’re famous for… cold shrimp on ice… fruit… oysters on the half shell… lemon wedges… just about everything we could think of to feed your strength…”

“Yes, and you’re going to need it, later.” This from Patrice who stood at the bar thumbing the cork from the champagne.

With a bass flute-likethoump, the cork flew flew across the room. Without thinking I reached out to snatch it from the air and joined the two ladies at the bar. I traded it to a grinning Patrice for a glass. The three of us toasted each other, then traded brief kisses before Patrice and Erin excused themselves.

“Relax for a few minutes James,” said Erin over her shoulder. “We’re going to freshen up and get more comfortable.”

They disappeared through the double doors, their heads together, giggling. I took the opportunity to freshen up myself in the extra bedroom

Nothing like a quick shower to feel renewed. Besides, it was the perfect opportunity to rid myself of any lingering ‘Lillain’ scent. As in any first class establishment, the staff had provided thick white terrycloth robes.

Ten minutes later I was standing on the balcony, leaning on the rail, champagne in hand, watching the night and listening to the waves roll onshore. The wind was no more than a gentle ruffle through my hair. Perfect night with a three-quarter moon shimmering on the water just above the horizon. To my best estimate, one-thousand-seven-hundred- and-eighty-seven stars twinkled in the black sky.

There came a presence behind. I turned to find Patrice slipping through the glass wall with her champagne in hand. She was still dressed in her tuxedo. Her jacket was open.

“Oh darn! I had every intention of stripping that tuxedo off you myself. Now you’re in a robe and I’m in a tux. How lame is that!?” She asked with a grin as she stepped beside me.

“Sorry about that.” I said. “I needed a shower to perk up. But I’m glad you’re still dressed. I’ve been eager to get a closer look at that thing you call a shirt.”

“You and every other guy at the Prom!” Patrice laughed, leaning on the rail. “And I don’t believe for a minute that you’re sorry. You just wanted to get yourself stripped down for action. Admit it. You’re just horny for our sweet and sexy little bodies; you can’t wait to get us girls naked.”

She said the last in a murmur directly in my ear. Then ran her tongue along the lobe.

“Patrice, if you think I won’t tell you how much I’d like to get you naked in a helpless position… Well I guess that I just did that, didn’t I.”

I turned to her straightening, took her glass and set both on the lanai table. Patrice watched with sparkling eyes as I stepped close again, then cupped the nape of her neck and drew her face to mine for a lingering kiss.

When I pulled back, her eyes were closed, her lips parted and glistening in the moonlight. She shuddered, then seemed to waken.

“Oh baby!” She whispered in a voice roughened with passion. “You do know how to kiss a woman. Absolutely no doubt.”

She reached to cup my head, drawing my face down to hers.

“Do that aga – mmmmhhh…” She murmured as my mouth met hers and our tongues began to dance. I held her head in my hands. She pulled my robe loose, then slipped her hands within to my ass to pull our bodies together. Good kiss. Great tongue action. Strong hands.

Patrice ran a hand up and down my back, leaving the other holding me close. Mr Snake was standing tall, hard against my belly, trapped between us.

As we kissed, I felt another body join ours. Erin stepped behind to press herself against me. Her breasts were full against my back. Frustrated by my robe, she released me long enough to slip it from my shoulders. I dropped my arms, allowing the robe fall to the deck. Just like that, I was outdoors naked in the arms of two very horny young ladies. Patrice didn’t let a thing distract her from her kiss.

Erin pressed herself against my back again. I felt her fingertips trace up over my hips and down to take my erection in hand. She began running her pursed lips along my back leaving light kisses here and there. Her tongue tasted me, sending shivers through me. One hand dropped to cup my sac and fondle my balls gently.

I held Patrice’s face in my hands again. She slipped her arms around my neck. She moaned, molding her body to mine as we kissed. With Erin behind, holding me close, I was trapped between them, loving every second of it.

Patrice finally broke the kiss and leaned back. Her eyes were heavy-lidded; dreamy with lust. She leaned into me again, dropping her hands to my pecs, and began tracing her lips and tongue along my jaw, then down from my neck.

She passed to and fro across my chest. My hands yet cupped her cheeks gently as her lips wandered, pleasuring me. Patrice lingered over my nipples, to tongue and worry the erect nubs. Each nip sent bolts of pleasure/pain through my chest.

Erin was rubbing her body against my back while softly stroking my cock and fondling my nuts. Her lips too began to roam across my back, and down, to taste and kiss. She began to use her teeth, nibbling where ever she could gain purchase. Each soft bite sent shocks through me, counterpoint to those Patrice was sending through my chest.

Soon both ladies were down: Erin to my bare ass, trailing her lips over my cheeks; Patrice to my groin to taste my belly and the hollow of my thighs.

Erin released my nuts to allow her friend access. She placed her free hand on my hip holding me there for Patrice. I looked down to see Patrice on one knee staring up at me as she ran her tongue made broad along my inner thigh beside my sac. Erin’s fingers were soft on my erection, gently pumping.

I was ready, but still surprised when Erin laid the side of her face against my hip and cupped Patrice’s head, then pulled her face to my cock.

“Take him. Suck him.” Erin breathed softly. “Suck his beautiful cock for me. Make him hard. So hard... Make him wet for me. Taste his precum. Smear it around with your tongue... I want him slick for me. Make him ready to slide into my pussy. Make him ready to fuck me...”

Jesus! If the lips and tongue pulling at my cock didn’t make me hard, Erin’s words would have!

Mr Snake was hugely erect and throbbing. Patrice’s eyes were wide looking up at me. I could see that she’d never before taken such a big cock in her mouth. But she didn’t hesitate; didn’t back off.

She sucked at the head, licking around the glans and sliding the tip of her tongue into the slit at the tip, teasing. Tasting me with Erin’s hand on the back of her head, holding her to me.

Patrice moaned, her passion rising. Her lips vibrated around my shaft. God!

It was tough to maintain. I swayed, knees suddenly weak, but grabbed the railing for balance. Erin’s hand on my ass helped me remain standing. I spread my legs slightly. Patrice never faltered. Her lips stretched to take me farther inside. Her eyes rolled back, showing white. She was as turned on as I.

Once I was set again, stable on my feet. Erin moved quickly behind Patrice. She was robed as I had been. She had washed her face, removing most of her makeup. She looked very young. Her legs were clad in sheer white stockings; her feet in clear acrylic mules. The white robe made her look virginal; the hose and heels, blatantly sexy. My cock throbbed at the sight. She too looked up to me, eyes sultry with lust.

Erin opened her robe, teasing. Beneath I glimpsed a sheer white chemise: gathered in a choker collar made of lace; cascading in loose folds down to her thighs; matching stringed panties with bows perched high on the hollows of her hips.

Erin stood there for a moment, one hand yet laid on Patrice’s head. When she was certain that her friend would continue to service me without question or direction, Erin crouched behind, then slipped the jacket from Patrice’s shoulders. Patrice dropped her arms for the instant it took to release the jacket, then grasped my thighs again.

Still on one knee sucking, Patrice shivered as Erin unzipped her slacks. Erin reached in, fingers questing, then began a rhythm, pleasuring her. Patrice moaned again, almost whimpering. Erin had obviously found her clit.

Patrice pushed her ass back to nestle against Erin, pumping her pussy down on the demanding fingers buried in her sex. Erin slid her other hand beneath Patrice’s arm and over her friend’s chest, fondling her breasts. Not satisfied with the sensation of the ruffles beneath her palm, Erin pulled back and slipped her hand beneath the bib covering Patrice’s chest.

I could see her hand working beneath the ruffles, cupping Patrice’s breasts; worrying her nipples; fondling the shallow cones of titflesh. All the while she pumped her fingers into Patrice’s pussy, eliciting whimpers of need as Patrice sucked my cock.

Erin began running her lips along Patrice’s neck, flicking her moist tongue along her jawline, then up to the earlobe, and down to her shoulder. Patrice began to vibrate, her passion cresting. She sucked at me desperately, moaning and shivering. Rhythmic tremors ran through her body as Erin discovered the frequency of her need.

Patrice teetered on the edge of orgasm. Erin began whispering in her ear.

“Yes! Yes! That’s it! Cum for me! Suck that beautiful cock and cum for me! Make it hard for me! I’m gonna have it in me, fucking me. Hammering me until we come together. Then you can lick me, taste me; taste his cum in my pussy, and make me cum again...”

Patrice wailed as she came, crashing. Pumping her ass, driving Erin’s fingers deep. Her cries were muffled by the cock buried in her mouth. Her eyes below lowered lids showed white; her mouth was slack on my dick, but it was all I could do not to join her. I held back only because that would have spoiled Erin’s plan. Besides, Erin deserved a little teasing too after what she was doing to Patrice.

Maybe more than a little.

Patrice’s eyes gained focus again as her orgasm ebbed. She gave Mr Snake a last suck, then pulled away from my throbbing dick. My nuts were starting to ache faintly. I’d have to unload soon. My juice was backing up inside and I had no intention of letting my balls get too full.

Apparently the ladies didn’t either. Particularly Erin. She pulled Patrice’s face back to her shoulder to suck at Patrice’s lips, run her pointed tongue along her her friend’s cheek and kiss her eyelids. Erin murmured obscene things in Patrice’s ear as she pleasured the younger girl.

“…your so hot… I love watching you suck on a cock… now he’s going to fuck me… fill my pussy with his sperm… then you’re gonna go down on me… lick his cum from my cunt… taste me, and taste him… and suck on my clitty until your face is covered with my cum… while he fucks you from behind… fills your pussy with his big dick… while he takes you… fucks you… like a little doggy… like my little pet… fucks you… fucks you hard, until you scream…”

Patrice was on the verge of another orgasm, but Erin wouldn’t allow it. Yet. She pinched Patrice’s nipple eliciting a moan. Erin looked up to me with needy, lustful eyes.

“Please James,” she breathed. “Please come fuck me now. I want your cock in me. Fuck me.”

She rose from behind, leaving Patrice on one knee, still gasping and shivering from her orgasm. Erin pulled my head down for an open-mouthed kiss. Before I could take her in my arms, she disappeared through the doorway, running for the bedroom.

I reached down to pull Patrice to her feet. She threw her arms around my neck and breathed in my ear.

“God she’s hot! She makes me hot! Come with me James. Fuck her for me. Make her scream. Fuck her deep and hard. As hard as you can. As fast as you can…”

Patrice suddenly thrust her lips to mine, moaning as she kissed me. My hands went to her bare back, tracing her spine; brushing along her flanks as she clung to me. Just as suddenly she pushed away from my embrace. She grabbed my hand eagerly. She pulled me through the door, toward the bedroom.

“Let’s go fuck her now. She is so hot for you James. I can feel it. She needs your cock. I need it too.”

Erin’s robe was a crumpled heap on the floor, forgotten. The only light came from twin sconces hanging from the wall to either side of the kingsize bed.

She laid writhing on her back in the middle of the bed, her boobs beneath the chemise firm cones thrust high, pink nipples pointed. The bows had been plucked from her hips. The panties lay open beneath her ass. Her pert butt dimpled a pillow centered beneath, offering her plump, hairless mound.

Erin looked up at me with hunger as she drew her knees up, spreading her thighs. Her bare pussylips glistened with wetness in the half-light. The inner lips moist and pink, inviting me in. No girl had every looked so ready to be fucked. Mr Snake almost let loose at the sight.

Patrice was right behind as I crawled onto the bed. Erin and Patrice may have been eager, but I was almost frantic to dip my dick into that gorgeous pussy laid bare before my eyes.

At that moment, the last thing Erin needed was romancing. She wasready for cock.

The second to the last thing she needed was teasing. Too fucking bad. She’d earned that.

Besides, I wanted the action to last longer than half a minute. In the state I was in, all I needed to do was plug in. Mr Snake would have been firing live rounds in the first ten seconds. That’s not condusive to satisfying the lusts of a young lady.

I had no intention of disappointing her. I was ready too. Me and Mr Snake. He thumped tall against my belly as I crawled up the bed to hover over her, between her stretched thighs. Erin’s eyes widened at my approach, then narrowed again growing wild. She clutched her knees, opening herself for me; her breath panting with need.

Erin’s eyes grew round again, almost fearful, as I planted my arms to the bed, hooking her knees inside my elbows

She mewed anxiously, as she felt the head of my cock slip along the gooey lips of her sex. She reached down to capture my shaft, intending to guide it into entry. But I pulled back, then slapped her hand away. Frustrated, she whimpered, but I smacked her bare butt.

“Patience sweet thing,” I murmured. “You don’t want me to bust a nut as soon as I plug in, do you? Besides, you remember Mr Snake. If I really jam this thing in, you’ll walk bowlegged for a week.”

I felt the bed shift behind me as Patrice joined us. I can’t tell you whether she helped me maintain or not; but I can tell you that she certainly made the ride more enjoyable.

Patrice crawled up behind me, sliding between my feet. Her hands went to my hips; her lips met the small of my back. Lightning ran through me as she began kissing me there; tonguing my flanks and squeezing my ass. Holy Shit, she felt good!

I almost lost it again, but closed my eyes and got a grip. Not real firm, but a grip. While Patrice pleasured me behind, I planted my arms again lowering myself over Erin to run my dick along her pussylips. She was slick, juicy with want. She squirmed against me rubbing her pussy against my erection, coating the shaft with her oils.

Erin looped her hands around my neck. Her breath caught; a tremor ran through her body each time the head of my dick bumped the swollen bud of her clit.