Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head bucked against Gwendolyn's restraining hand. Her hips thrust forward, fighting my grip, desperate to escape. She moaned hopelessly into Gwendolyn's vulva. But we held her there between us, completely helpless. While I fucked her doggy style, she was forced to lick Gwendolyn's pussy.

Lydia was not happy that Gwendolyn held her head there in place, using her lips and tongue to achieve a series of orgasms. Gwendolyn keeps her pussy lips smooth, but has a small patch of raven hair centered just above the hood of her clit. Lydia got to know the scent of that hair, and the taste of that clit and sweet pussy well over the three days. She spent a lot of that time on her knees with her ass in the air and her nose buried in that little patch of curls.

Yes, there is no doubt that Lydia learned the taste of fresh pussy. She also became intimately familiar with the sensation of a long, hard phallus churning in her own cunt. The strap-on Maxine used to fuck Lydia's pussy rivals Mr Snake in size. She did take pity on Lydia though when she fucked Lydia's ass. She used a smaller dildo.

I didn't. Mr Snake only cums in one size.

I don't know if Lydia ever got off when Maxine fucked her. However, I am quite certain Maxine got off more than a few times. Maxine is not one to waste an opportunity.

I'm also certain Lydia climaxed a bunch when I fucked her. Lydia tried to hide it from us, but both Gwendolyn and I knew when she reached. Lydiahated that we knew. It was easy to see though. Once she began pumping her ass as hard as she could while wailing like a banshee, it was pretty obvious.

I made sure she got hers at least once each time I fucked her before filling her pussy or ass with cum. Afterwards, she wasn't thrilled: Lydia hated that I could force her orgasm, and she hated that I was cumming inside her. Apparently, it made her feel cheap. Well one hopes the lesson was well learned.

I think Lydia came close to breaking the first time she felt Mr Snake shooting live rounds into the mouth of her cervix. Maybe the second time too. She was definitely on the brink the first time Mr Snake popped through the kiss of her ass.

Maxine may have gotten her anal cherry, but I was the first man to cum with his dick buried in her ass. Lydia really hated that sensation, but she hated it more that it made her cum too.

Gwendolyn fucked her for a while too. She introduce Lydia to the double-ended dildo. I laid back and watched for a while, gathering my strength. It was quite a show. Gwendolyn rode cowgirl with Lydia strapped to a padded bench. It didn't take long for Mr Snake to get interested again. Watching Lydia struggle to fight off an orgasm did it. When she launched, he was ready.

Lydia's head hung over the end of the bench: perfect postion for a blow job or face-fucking. Lydia gave me the blowjob. I gave her the face-fucking. Meanwhile Gwendolyn was riding cowgirl again.

She may not have before she met me, but Lydia learned to swallow that night. She didn't like it, but Gwendolyn and I didn't give her much choice. Lydia seemed eager to gulp my sperm after she learned the alternative.

Gwendolyn gave her a choice: it was either swallow my cum or spend the night on her tiptoes straddling a triangular bar with her arms secured in a binder and her ankles chained to the floor. She had already experienced an hour on that bar, with the blunt point nestled between the lips of her sex. Every time her legs gave out, she had to rest her calves by sitting on the apex. Not the most comfortable position.

A woman's vulva and perineum are sensitive. Resting her weight on those two areas got old for Lydia after about ten seconds. No matter how she rocked, she couldn't get comfortable. And rock she did.

Maxine and Gwendolyn made certain of that: Gwendolyn with her crop across Lydia's asscheeks, and Maxine with a cat across Lydia's breasts. Not constantly; just often enough to keep her moving. Lydia was moaning, near tears after that hour. There was no way she was going to spend the night teetering there.

Certainly Lydia was all fucked out when Gwendolyn and I got through with her that night. We removed the straps from her arms, but left her on her pad chained to the wall as she was: exhausted, naked, sweaty and smelling of sex. She fell asleep there with the taste of our cum on her lips and my cum oozing from her ass and pussy.

But Lydia is one tough lady. I'll give her that. The brutal forced sex helped convince her, but It wasn't until the next morning that she finally gave it up. Maxine told her we were going to hide that next shipment of cocaine in her house, then give the cops an anonymous tip.

Well, that threat and the thing Saundra and Maxine came up with finally forced her to surrender. I'll get to that 'thing' later.

Twenty keys of coke means serious time. A good lawyer could possibly beat the other charges, if he or she could keep the disc out of court, but they'd have her ass for sure if they found that much shit in her house. Particularly when we told her that we'd make certain the heavies down south knew who gave them up. That threat and her experiences with forced sex apparently were enough to last Lydia a lifetime.

Lydia too had her fifteen minutes in front of the camera, giving her story. Maxine let her wear a robe for that. Then Lydia lost the robe, and the three of them spent another couple of hours in front of the camera in an impromptu photoshoot.

Marco never did get to actually stick his dick in either Lydia or Wendy, but he spent some time licking pussy, and with judicious use of light and shade, he appeared to enjoy having a strap-on plunging deep in his ass. His erstwhile partners each got her own turn at bat while the other enjoyed his expertice at giving head. Marco really hated that. The ladies took a long time to get off. I believe it was the first time in his life that the putz had given head. Like I said, Marco needs lessons.

Oh, and Wendy finally got position on Marco. She saw her chance. Before anyone could block it she booted him right between the uprights. Poor putz. It seemed every woman that got to know him ended up attempting fieldgoals with his nuts. We figured Wendy deserved the shot, so we weren't too hard on her for taking it. Our fault, though Marco paid. Oh well.

Maxine, Gwendolyn and I accompanied Lydia back to her lake house the afternoon of the third day. She wasn't allowed much in the way of clothes for that little jaunt. Just her collar, a sheer croptop, stockings and a very nice set of three-inch heels. And a leash.

Oh did she hate that leash.

Once we arrived at her house, she handed over a bunch of discs they'd made of Veronica, as well as a whole satchel full of cash and the keys to the townhouse. After that, we unhooked the leash and removed the collar. Then she finally got hot shower and we let her get dressed.

Well, wear a dress anyway. She didn't get to wear a bra or panties. Though she did get to wear the leash again.

After that the four of us drove into the city to her apartment and cleaned out her safe. There we found more money, a few more 'forgotten' discs of course. She also had some jewelry, a small pouch of uncut diamonds and papers with references to an apartment in New York and a condo in Vail. In her desk she had a file which outlined her plan to take over the magazine.

We took the money, the discs, the file and the diamonds. It was my idea to take the hard drives for her laptop and desktop too. We left the rest behind. What the hell were we going to do with jewelry and papers?

Anyway, after we collected all of her loot, we took Lydia back to her lake house and left her there. Oh, we got the hard drive from her desktop there too. Before we left, I looped the handle of the leash over her wrist.

I'd bet the first thing she did was unhook that leash. After that, I'm sure she pulled on a pair of panties. She'd be really happy to be wearing panties again. A tiny bit uncomfortable, but very happy.

Then she'd try to forget the whole thing. There was nothing else she could do, except dream of what might have been.

I'd be surprised if she didn't keep at least a couple of discs. I was sure that she'd never use them, other than for her own entertainment. She knew and feared the consequences if she went public.

When we let her go, I was positive Lydia had held back something. There's no way we could have gotten all of her money. She'd had to give up her dream, but she wouldn't come out of the whole thing stony. No way. She'd proved herself much too ballsy. I was almost certain she had a safety deposit box or another safe somewhere, but there was no way to know for sure. I found out way later that I was right.

By the same token, I was certain the putz was stupid enough to keep all his treasure in one place. I was right. Losing that loot brought him closer to real tears than anything he'd endured for those three days.

Marco's safe yielded another four discs, as well as a bucket of cash. Marco gave up his key to the townhouse too. Before we released him, I told him that if I found out that he'd been anywhere near the place again, I'd give him to Cora and Marti for a week. At the time, the ladies were making bets on what size strap-on he could take. Funny, once we let him go, we never saw him again.

We left him there at his apartment. He was not a happy camper, but there wasn't a thing he could do. The next morning, he felt worse. Lydia had his car towed to his place. It was in no shape to be driven. The Mercedes didn't look any better than he did. There wasn't one piece of glass left intact. The car needed a new paint job too. Marco could have torn his hair out, if he'd had any left.

Apparently his former partner 'Fat Ass' was extremely pissed. He, or rather his car was a convenient target.

We let Wendy go that evening too. Rather, we tried to let her go. She wasn't having any of it. Wendy wanted to stay.

Cassandra and I had spent a couple of hours with her the first night. Wendy got to know Mr Snake very well. I discovered that our little Tinkerbelle is excellent at sucking cock, given the right motivation. That I had Cassandra fucking her doggy style and spanking her bare butt with a tawse proved to be the right motivation.

Every time that tawse connected, Wendy took a little more of Mr Snake into her mouth. Kickin' lips. Great tongue action. Excellent throat. Wendy definitely swallows.

Wendy discovered the wonders of phat wood pumping strong in her tight little pussy that night. She climaxed three times before I filled her box with cum. She told Cassandra later that she'd never before got off more than once when fucking. She wanted to stick around to see if that could happen again.

Tinkerbelle also discovered the joys of submission. Maxine had called it. Wendy liked it a lot. So much so that she asked Cassandra to give lessons. It was the only time I've seen Cassandra get even a little bit dominant when involved in a scene. Wendy seemed to bring it out of her. She spent most of her time there with Wendy, including both nights.

It was Cassandra's idea to strap Wendy over the vaulting horse. There she gave Tinkerbelle her first experience with a flogger. Folded over face down, wrists and ankles stretched wide and secured to the legs of the horse, and with her heart-shaped ass positioned perfectly, Wendy was a Dom's dream.

Saundra and Gwendolyn certainly thought so. Each took a few moments from their sessions with Marco and Lydia that second day to gift Wendy with a few strokes from their riding crops. It was Gwendolyn that added the ballgag. When Wendy screams, she really screams. The ladies had her wailing.

I did too when I used a short handled flogger on her. The flogger had twenty or so calfskin thongs. I made her lay on the bench face up with her hands secured above her head. Her legs were free. Then I gave her the deal: if she kept her legs spread wide for five strokes, I'd quit. but everytime she closed her legs, I'd add another stroke. Further, she had to keep her eyes open and count every stroke.

Cassandra told me once that the lashes biting into the padded flesh of a woman's mons is exquisitely painful. Tinkerbelle was forced to endure for eight strokes.

Then I fucked her.

Wendy was as juicy after that whipping as any woman I've ever fucked. Mr Snake slid right in, balls deep with a single thrust. Not that Wendy's little pussy isn't tight. It was just that she was so wet, she was making a puddle on the bench.

She zoomed almost as quickly as my cock slipped into her pussy, and kept zooming throughout, even after I filled her pussy with cum. Her wrists were secured, but she crossed her ankles at the small of my back, then bounced so hard, she spent half the time we fucked in the air. Wendy really is a screamer. The ladies next door told me that they could here her cum even without the intercom.

Like I said, when we let her go, she wouldn't leave. Finally Cassandra, Wendy and I went together in Cassandra's Range Rover to collect Wendy's Bimmer, then followed her to her apartment. She changed her clothes and went back with us. In the end, she even got Cora to forgive her, which was a major feat. She did stick very close to me and, especially, Cassandra. Those two spent the rest of the week together after Operation Honeymooners wound down. As Maxine had predicted, I'd gained another sub, whether I wanted one or not.

Wendy had managed to save about fifty large. Apparently Lydia kept the help on short commons. I let her keep half. The rest went into the pot for Summer Mathews, and a few other girls that Lydia and Marco had used as fuckdolls at their parties. All three volunteered the girl's names. Gwendolyn took charge of that operation.

Over the following few weeks, each girl received an anonymous package with a wad of cash and short note in explanation. The money for Summer was funneled through a fund set up by the magazine. More about that later.

I made each of the ladies take ten grand. They'd earned the money. All tried to refuse, but the only choice I gave them was either they took the money, or I'd buy a CD in their name and send it to them. I took ten large too. That money was going to pay for my expenses and a little R&R with Veronica.

Time out.

Yeah, I know, you can't buy a Certificate of Deposit for ten thousand without the IRS being notified; but you can buy one for $9,950 and remain in the clear.

I didn't feel too bad about the money for the ladies and me. That seventy thousand was a little over one percent of the total.

Time in.

Before we let them go, we made certain Lydia and Marco each understood the rules: if any hint of Veronica's proclivities, or our sessions with them surfaced anywhere, or if the two villains tried to retaliate in any way, the evidence of there dirty dealings would find its way to the police. Then we would send the pictures of their photoshoot to various websites for posting. Nobody – including me – wanted that to happen. If one went down, everybody went down.

Lydia had one other obligation: she was to submit her resignation to the magazine within thirty days, and be gone regardless in no more than sixty.

Personally, I don't think that was much of a problem for her. She wanted to get as far away from Maxine's strap-on and Gwendolyn's riding crop as she could. Saundra too. Particularly Saundra. Three weeks later it came out that she had taken a position at one of the fashion houses in Paris. Good riddance.

Speaking of which, the putz was finished too. Last I heard, he was on his way out of town. I don't think Lydia took him along to Paris. For some reason, she was still somewhat miffed about the 'Fat Ass' remark. Go figure.

The final act of the saga was played out at the airport. Wendy and I were there when the girl playing 'mule' came off the plane. She left the baggage claim ticket on the counter next to Wendy at the designated bar on the concourse. We went down to the carousel, filched the ID tag from it, and left it there to be collected by the airline as left luggage.

On the way out, she called in an anonymous tip to the newspapers and the television stations saying that there was a whole shit-load of cocaine in a certain bag that had come in on a certain plane. It was the lead news story on all local stations that night. The police never did find out either from whence came the cocaine, or the anonymous tip. The media were not much help there.

The upshot was that the heavies down south went elsewhere to shop their wares, none the wiser. They'd gotten paid for the shipment, so it was no problem for them. Meanwhile, that much less cocaine was available for consumption.

I know, I know: it was a drop in the bucket, but one does what one can, doesn't one?

Wendy and I talked a bit on the sojourn to the airport. She desperately wanted to keep her job. I listened for a while, and told her that I'd think about it. I'd let her know within a couple of weeks. She knew nothing about the discs, nor of Veronica's extra-curricular activities. I decided to let things play out with Veronica Hart, then make a decision about Wendy.

Speaking of Veronica Hart: at that point, I had about ten days to plan her summer activities for her. I had the discs – I watched a few; Holy Shit, mine was tame compared to some – I had eliminated the competition, thereby saving her ass; the team and I had done a few good deads; and it was way past time for a little R&R.

That's Revenge and Retribution, by the way.

Mr Snake was way ready.

Time out.

Oh, I almsot forgot about that other thing, the one with Saundra and Maxine:

I always have wondered though whether or not Lydia kept those studs and rings. I mean, since she was out of action for at least six weeks regardless. Straight sex anyway. She could do oral, and anal too if her partner was careful. Not that she'd want to do anal, you understand.

But she could if she did.

On the third morning, we gave Lydia four studs, three with solid rings dangling. All were solid titanium, the very best, custom made by Maxine. That was our deal, she got the studs – well, rivets actually – and we got everything else.

It seems Maxine can machine small pieces of metal in her shop, and Saundra is an artiste with a piercing needle too.

I don't know the mechanics of it, but Maxine milled those pieces to lock together. Once fitted, the pieces could not be separated without cutting the metal. Tight tolerances too. There's no way Lydia could take those studs out safely without the help of a surgeon, and maybe a master machinist.

That kinky medical exam table of Gwendolyn's came in very handy that morning. Lydia was very reluctant to stay still for the procedures. The stirrups and straps were necessary. That Whitehead gag too.

All the ladies agreed, Lydia's tongue stud looked good, and felt marvelous nudging their clits. They all insisted that she try it out on them. They all really liked it. Lydia really did not.

Lydia also did not at all agree, but the rest of us thought that her nipples did look so very fine pierced with those studs and those rings dangling.

As did her clit, framed as it was by her bald pussy.

Particularly, with the leash attached.

Oh did Lydia hate that leash.

Time in.

Time out.

Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. Now Cassandra wants new jewelry.

Time in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

abs – abdominal muscles.

anal (sex) – sexual intercourse wherein the penis is inserted into the recipients anus.

B&D – Bondage and Discipline; a B&D relationship includes at least one person as a 'top' who enjoys dominating and/or securing (with ropes, chains, leather straps, saran wrap, etc.) and/or using various implements of discipline (whips, canes, belts, paddles, crops etc). The person or persons who enjoy being submissive, secured and disciplined are known as 'bottoms'.