Mrs Robinson in the Nursing Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can have a few moments rest and then you will be at your own floor, she smiled to him, "and the other two passengers will see you out, won't you, men." No question. Because by now she knew she has been fooled. She wasn't sure whether to smile or scold. She did know she would soon get behind time.

"Are you OK today, sir?" Jim smiled and looked as if he expected another question but knew they would dare not utter any. He would have to learn his people's names again.

"Ready for me to bring Mabel up, Jim?", asked John on the internal.

"Please. Coffee's hot." What a common name, his cheating wife called her second daughter Mabel. The one she gave him after they divorced. He had scarcely seen Sally, except most vacations she turned up at his parents' home and he often finished up with her for a side dish. Bitch wasn't on the Pill at all! Yet this time it actually was his. The attorney should tell the Trust next year to stop paying for her education.

John came in, all of him except one hand,

"Will you believe this, Jim? Some old man was trying to climb the stairs in here this morning just when your new intern came in." He pulled with his hand and stood aside,

"Mabel, do you recognise anyone here?"

She was taller than he had realised - not much shorter than him. Maybe it was just to impress him today but her breasts stood out well. That red blouse had been well tailored in that area.

"Mabel, you will always refer to me as 'Jim', we are going to respect each other as though we had known each other all our lives because that way we are going to teach each other."

"John, how do you like your coffee, still one sugar? Mabel, I asked John first because I want you to have more time to think of your answer - but you will soon find we are not always given that time. Mostly I know now to say 'No sugar thank you. I prefer the taste of your coffee,' because when you make a screwed up face people think it is the bitterness of their coffee, not the bitterness of your disappointment when you taste the stuff."

"He keeps good stuff Mabel. You can choose whatever you like here. It'll be pretty safe. Oh! I never told you downstairs. He can be a good host if you give him the chance."

Mabel smiled across the room and wondered if she had met Jim in a bar somewhere. She smoothed down her pale lilac slacks and said,

"Let me try you black, Jim."

That was a mistake - it was his coffee she had wanted to taste, not his person. But he didn't seem to notice.

John definitely did notice and watched Jim for his reactions. Nothing. He just brought round the coffees and shepherded them to the seats. They had several points to work through and the only one which involved a body was Jim checking that Mabel had John's twenty four hour contact number. All three left afterwards, John back to his office and Jim and Mabel to the Information Technology Department to establish her 'secure' communication codes with the Company.

"I will be home for another two months, maybe less, but then you will be travelling with me. It is expected that you will work sometimes as my private secretary - so private you don't even tell yourself what you are doing sometimes - later working as an appendage of me when I cannot be in three places at once."

"Can I expect your advice then?"

"Yes most certainly! Provided you do not hesitate to ask for it! For this term you and I are going to give each other all that we have. That is how this company runs. You know it, I know it, the accounts show it. It will be much more absorbing than your current social life. Do you like jellybeans?" Jim stuck a hand in his waistcoat pocket.

"Jellybeans? What does that have to do with the management of a multinational plastics company?"

"Because they are very good at keeping your ears clear when your 'plane comes down. And I've still got some left from the other day, here!"

From past experience Jim had worked out that if he threw himself over the unsuspecting intern she would soon give way. And now this one was eating out of his hand already. Bingo!

"Do you see in this museum how we have graphs of freight car movements versus turnover? This applied to the immediate post WWII years but then we started to factor in profits per movement and... Mabel hold you right hand away from your slacks a moment."

Jim took it one of his bigger mitts and swiftly brought it up to his mouth.

"Stop. What are you doing Jim?"

Jim didn't answer, just stuck one of her fingers in his mouth and licked it clean, then repeated it with her thumb, up to but not quite including her mound of venus. He squeezed that gently between his thumb and forefinger.

"You had a bit of jellybean still stuck on you. I know you would do the same for me."

Mabel was left holding Jim's proffered tissue in her other hand, looking at his innocent face, uncertain of herself and with her knees trembling slightly. All she could say was,

"Thank you."

Jim wondered if that had been too early but he had to carry on if he was going to be in her tonight,

"It was a pleasure. And it tasted pretty nice too. I think it was one of the yellow ones."

"I hope your mouth is clean."

"We'll work that out over lunch. Meanwhile, profits. What does it profit you from a movement. One thing if you run a railroad, another if you want the material. I whacked this graph up here when I sat up one night and thought it out. No computers to plan the various possibilities then. It seems ludicrously easy now, in future we will use even more powerful tools. But that's why we made two divisions, heavy and consumer."

Jim watched her for a moment. He wanted her. But she had better not fall into his arms and declare her lust for him in here.

"I want you to take time to think about how we changed things here, because we will need to do it again. And again. In a year's time your knowledge of this place will be soo out of date. By being away so much I need to learn a great deal whenever I come back. I will be catching up for at least four hours tonight - at home. Over the wires. That is what your communication code is for. Use it!"

Mabel wondered what she had let herself in for at this place. This World of Work she was just experiencing was going to drive her like a slave. She was going to have to fight for air from now on or go under and suffocate. The way he had put it to her, this went on for the rest of your working life.

Jim's thoughts ran along the lines 'Tonight you are coming to my pad because you want to. Tomorrow we get out of the same bed with something big between us.'

Jim didn't see the next one coming:

"You're not very romantic, are you Jim?"

"You know the answer to that already Mabel. I would not even think of offering you frilly clothes and French perfume. Not as an inducement. Not as a temptation. Never to buy your favor. You see, I am just a man. All I want to see is you growing out of just being a pretty young woman into being a pretty able young woman. With the world at her feet."

Saying that last bit more slowly usually made a difference but he was not prepared for what came.

He saw tears welling in her eyes as she stood back and took a swipe at his face,

"You BASTARD, Jim! I never had a father!"

Jim quickly swung back and blocked it with his shoulder, then stood closer to her to hide her face from anyone passing. Mabel tried to go back on what she had just shouted.

"Please, Jim. Please. I'm very sorry! I didn't mean it!"

She now looked on the verge of collapsing. He had pushed her further than he intended just yet. He had to find her a place to hide her.

Over her shoulder he saw the Ladies Washroom.

"Come closer, that's right, stand right against me, walk over here. You will be safe."

She had started to blubber. He hid her face against his shoulder and realised that he had something lower down to hide himself.

"Come through here with me," he whispered. He stopped between the two sets of doors and tried to listen but there was nothing. No sound did not mean no person. Jim knew he was taking just another risk, but not taking it would be a certain No Advantage.

"Take one of these tissues, Mabel, they're quite soft. It will be fine in a moment, just dry your eyes. No don't twist your head away, you know where your eyes are."

Jim had decided it was too early for her to see her face in the mirror. Better to dry up first. Then they heard the outer set of doors opening. Mabel went rigid.

Jim lifted her up an inch then strode into the end cubicle and locked the door. Quickly he got the seat cover down and sat on it. He pulled Mabel down to sit on his knees, still facing him, now with a leg on each side of his thighs. He started to dab her cheeks till her eyes were no longer wells. Then he tried to help her blow her nose.

"Nobe. Me," was what she said but it was not something Jim would ask about. He just let her wipe up her own snuffles. Then glanced sharply towards the sound of a cubicle door slamming. It was time to press home his advantage and he started to lightly caress Mabel's thighs through the light cotton.

Mabel looked at Jim. She was shocked! She had seen this old man for less than four hours and now he was going to strip her! She could not stop him; nobody would believe her,

"Ahh!" he had moved to her inner thighs and made her involuntarily grip his hips with her knees.

Jim wondered if he should have his intern for lunch or dinner. He motioned for her to lean closer and she did. She tried to look at him with startlingly wide eyes.

"Mabel, you and I are going to make a great team," he whispered in her ear, blowing some of her blond hair out of the way, just to let his hot breath stimulate her ear. He felt her bring her feet off the floor and onto his knees under her bum. He took the opportunity to remove her shoes whether that was her wish or not. She whimpered and laid her head on top of his.

"No Jim. No. You must stop this. You are going to get me, I promise! But please, Jim please, I don't want to lose my virginity in a Ladies' Washroom Cubicle. Be nice with me."

If she knew the effect she was having on Jim she could have asked him for anything. Anything that is, except not to relieve the pressure of his spunk. He was going to open up to her and do it in here.

"Tonight Mabel, tonight at my pad and we will have breakfast brought up to us.

"Yes," a frightened little whisper.

"Meantime, unzip me and tidy me up." And so they swapped positions and Mabel sat on the cover. She pulled out his hard, heavy penis and tried to tuck it back more neatly. It wouldn't go, so as if on impulse she took the end in her mouth and started on her boss. Before long Jim was starting to breath hard and she held up one hand in front of his face to remind him. He struggled to keep his breathing calmer and she sucked him straight off.

"It's softer now. I can tuck you away and zip you up again."

Jim looked down. This intern would go far. That was a pretty fast negotiation and they both had what they wanted.

But how to get back on the corridor unseen...

"Mabel, there doesn't sound as if anyone is in. You can go out and tidy your hair because it really looks good that way. And you will be able to check it is really all clear."

"Let me do your hair first, Jim. But first I am going to kiss you. There is still some taste left for you." Of his own sperm.

They smartened up and escaped to the outside. Jim walked her quickly away from where she had hit at him. Anyway, time was passing.

"Lets have a quick lunch," began Jim, "I am going to one corner and you to another."

Mabel's eyes looked hurt at being dumped so quickly but Jim continued,

"Pay attention to the people around you, get them talking. Let them get used to you as a person in your own right. You are going to be my other half in here and when we meet up in my office we will be telling each other about the people we met. OK Mabel? I'm going to start on the lady serving vegetable - she has got five kids I can name. She talks to a lot of people here so its good to listen to her."

They went in and became two separate points of interest though for two different reasons! Both of them were there to let people talk to them. They looked up to Jim for his power, hoping some of might brush off onto them. They looked to Mabel for her youth and beauty. She was something of the Future and they wanted some of it.

Back in the office Jim closed the door and they discussed the personalities they had met. They agreed that they each made people hungry. They ought to aim to liven up the Company and loosen up everyone's minds.

"We will never keep abreast of the opposition unless we - all of us - out think them and out do them. Now open the door and back to business."

The afternoon raced on.

"You dont have any plans to be collected in the blue station wagon or did you cancel earlier." said Jim. Mabel didn't want a way out - Jim was unstoppable - and she was glad he hadn't offered her any.

"May I do it now please?" Then, "It's better if I do it on my own." Jim smiled and walked out, closing the door behind him. He would go to the empty office two doors along and book a table from there. As he walked he felt that bulge growing back. Had it not been for that he would have gone down to see John again and had a proper read at Mabel's bio.

*************************************

They sat down at six in an opulent hotel dining room. Jim had no intention of making a habit of this, but, it was going to be the first and consequently the only time for Mabel. American food was far better than French cuisine so long as he chose carefully. French waiters were best left at home where their mothers could catch their children out being rude to strangers. He saw the shadow approaching from behind and turned to face this American waiter. Who might have come from South East Asia.

"We would like a good Californian Red wine please. If you bring us a good one it will really put the oomf into our meal this evening." Jim smiled at the waiter and waited for him to understand that tonight, this job made the man important. Well, he was anyhow. If nobody told him then he wouldn't act to his best ability.

The meal was simple - no fancy food - well prepared and presented. Eaten leisurely the taste made the juices in their mouths run and reminded Jim that Mabel's juices were going to run. Mabel realised that too in a different way. Her juices had started to run, just a little, just enough to let her know her body was preparing itself for something it had allowed to no man before. Refused many times in fact. But the sensation of the different foods in her mouth was pleasurable in another way. As she pushed her tongue through the creamy mix in her mouth she thought of the penis she had in it before lunch. But it did not taste as good as this.

At one point Jim saw her lean slightly across the table. Her breasts were hanging over her bowl but he was experienced enough to know that this was not Mabel coming on to him. Her tongue was moving inside her closed mouth. It was trying to spear it's way into a stoned olive.

"We will soon have something better than that for your tongue to aim at." Jim kept his voice low and deep. "But take your time. I think you are just lovely to look at."

Mabel went bright red and Jim worried he might have pushed her too far again. Then she giggled like a schoolkid. It was so attractive from an adult woman. Jim associated it with his cheating wife, Sally Robinson, and her mother. Most importantly, the loss of his own virginity. She had seemed so shy once she undressed, though her husband must have seen her that way a thousand times. Like Mabel, she had giggled at her own self. And made it so much easier to open her up. Suddenly she was not 'unreachable' she was human and about to go under him.

"Mabel, eat your food properly." He knew she would mostly ignore him but she would not let herself get out of control now.

Later they leaned back a little and she kidded,

"Should I take my coffee black tonight?"

"As you like it. They will only serve us good stuff here." He was pleased that she had teased him about his little homily from their first meeting in the office. He felt that pleasure like honey in his groin.

"You could ask for it sweet with brandy served in a tall glass and topped with double cream," Jim suggested while drawing a tall straight column in the air with his fingertips. Mabel was becoming entranced when he finished off the top by capping it with his hands held thumb to thumb and fingertip to fingertip making an upside down heart. Or did she see the head of a penis? She made up her mind, but she knew the end result of eating too much.

"Give me some of that one. Slowly. But for this time only, I want to try out the coffee made for me that way." And they did, looking into each other's eyes, Mabel trembling imperceptibly as she thought about the inevitable and irreversible change about to happen and Jim - the experienced one - wondering if he really would be up to the job of taking his first maiden and doing it with enough style for this girl he had become so surprisingly attracted towards. When he first saw her pic he had mainly thought of her as bed-meat.

Of course he was...

He had booked a room for them and that was where they went. Jim had done that just in case - because you don't need to be alcohol-free to go up in the elevator. Not like driving. It was in the elevator that she admitted to Jim that she was frightened. She didn't say why but it wasn't that he was huge. Anyway she was not so stupid as to compare him to anyone.

Jim nodded a fraction and lightly held one of her hands at her side so that from her fingers to her shoulder she was brushing against him. She wanted to lean against him. He seemed to offer her infinite security and when he lightly brushed her crotch with his other hand she felt suddenly elated. She wanted all of him him then and she didn't care about anything. She just looked up and said,

"Kiss me Jim."

It was a big room and it did not seem a big bed until they walked further in and it's size became apparent. Jim walked her round between the bed and an armchair.

"We are going to take each other's clothes off, bit by bit and I am going to lay you on that bed and make slow gentle love to you. If I am going too quickly tell me to hold off. This evening is for you and it is for us."

Mabel looked at him again. Was this big man with the powerful position also tender?

"Jim, do you say that to every woman you make?"

Jim bent forward with a laugh and embraced her, finally saying,

"Mabel, you are an adorement!" Then after a moment to let her work out what was missing, "I am going to take off your left shoe."

Slowly they became totally naked. Jim now saw how much taller than her he had become. He also knew he had a heavy erection but he did not look down at it. He cupped Mabel's breasts, held them against his chest and looked down at her eyes. She was looking up at him, expectantly. They went for each other's mouths and clung for minutes, thinking about that hard penis pressing that soft stomach.

"I want to lie down Jim." Mabel had started to shake and whether it was from cold, excitement or apprehension Jim did not care. He laid her across the bed then lifted her ankles and turned her so she lay there alone up and down the bed.

When he lay beside her he could see that her little nipples had gone hard and slightly engorged. He brought his mouth over the nearest one and started to flick it with his tongue. It seemed to get harder so he switched to the other one with the same effect. Mabel put her fingers into his hair and brought her knees up slightly, keeping them together. Jim went back to the first nipple and started to lick around it with the point of his tongue.