Mrs Robinson in the Nursing Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fortune she was sitting on was now going to him, not her daughter and his former cheating wife, Sally. She could stay in her trailer park.

He kissed Mrs Robinson very tenderly and equally tenderly in their new private double room, he mounted her.

She died a very satisfied woman. Jim had filled her up with as much spunk as he could squeeze out. She could take any amount down her gullet just so long as he didn't hold it to her throat too long. When he forced her head back to far her neck hurt and she was not afraid to tell her husband, but Jim had learned from his Mom to make allowances.

Anal was a different matter - she was already loose there anyway. The most difficult stage was cleaning her out beforehand. After that her body was totally subservient to his entry - she made Jim feel he had absolute ownership of his wife in a way no woman had done before. He marvelled at the skill of this over eighty year old. She hardly did much but she made him feel more important than anyone in the entire world at these times. She would direct his strength for their pleasure and over the years apart her student had learned how to make her feel even more beautiful.

Maybe she knew that her giving was what made him come back to her so often.

Then one day she suddenly stroked his thigh and whispered, "Jim. Strip me and oil me. Get yourself nude and get into me. Quickly Jim!" As Jim lay between his love's thighs he realised she could no longer see where he was but that she could hear him and feel him. He had expected this to happen sometime in the far future but now he knew they had arrived there already. He had been going to lick his way past her clit but realised that she might not have that time so he began a simple entry with plenty of oil. Even as she felt him come in he heard her breathing change and knew she had asked him one last time.

He started talking earnestly in her ear, "I am coming into you now, feel me inside you, what a woman you are, just for me, it is swelling. Oh you are tight! Do you feel me stroking you, you are making me the happiest man ever, you are doing it, your body is made for me and mine is only for you."

Jim said many other things but as he felt her breathing go from harsh to more ragged to more shallow until it finally stopped he knew this was his last fuck with his first woman. He had no idea when she was no longer able to hear him. He had managed to get one of her nipples almost hard but it would soon soften now her heart stopped beating. He just could not tell how long. Neither could Jim tell if he was screaming when he went off inside her body but he knew he was pumping her so hard as this for his thirty missing years.

***************************************

The Police had to make their enquiries and report to the Authorities. They also had the evidence recorded on a newly purchased cellphone. The sole item on it was a video of a conversation between the husband and wife talking about what to do in the coming inevitable circumstance - her death and how she wanted to die: spitted on Jim's penis. The last thing she wanted in her body was a big load of his spunk. The incredulous officers showed it around their offices but eventually had to hand it back. They had dealt with many similar from the suicide clinics there but they did not have this kind of admiration for them. This was on a different level and some officers thought more of Jim for it.

Even before this Jim had wasted no time in using his newly gained wealth. He now had shares which controlled nearly 70% of the Company and told the Corporate Secretary to organise an Extraordinary General Meeting.

This was only a formality. The shares he now controlled gave him the power to change the Registered Company Address to a town in Switzerland. Jim felt that the laws of that country would suit his personal situation better. He was still aware of the relationship between him and Mabel. He had no intention of ever telling her why she was so attracted to him but some people might think it was wrong. His mother would keep silent in the expectation of getting her son's body inside her again - she would get it too. The only other loose end was Sally. He did not really trust her, but she had raised Mabel and that was somehow worthwhile.

Jim decided to show her the position she was in - and would probably end her life in within about ten years. She was far too old for her age, much too fat for someone without good health insurance and he wondered what she had to look forwards to. He needed to see her but he felt he would be a cheat if he did not tell Mabel about it. Oddly he was totally unconcerned about having literally ridden her grandmother to her death because that private contract was an extension of one which he felt had begun before Mabel's birth. There could be no jealousy there now that everything was done.

He wanted to make sure Sally would not ever try to blackmail her. If there was no gain, so Jim's argument ran in his own mind, then she would not look for a way to try it. He would not try convincing her that it was really her that he loved and wanted. She would use that back on him because she knew it was a lie. But he did have an idea. Get in first and warn her that he would put a video of the pair of them up on the web. Just so that her husband would see it from his cell and put out a contract on her out of jealousy.

As it happened he did not get a chance to put that into operation very soon.

Jim had still not formed a proper plan when his flight touched down. Nor had he asked to be collected. He hired an auto on long term at the counter and drove to his pad. As anticipated there was nobody home to greet him. The place was neat enough for an exhausted man and now Jim's worries had left him tired. He went for his shower and allowed himself six hours in bed. When he woke up he turned to the woman who was not there. His body missed that. His body also needed food but that did not seem so important as sex. The flicker of an idea came across his mind, 'Did Sally get so fat because she couldn't get enough sex?'

He looked down his body at his hard penis and held his hand against it, as a sort of measure. Was Sally now some kind of challenge to his manhood? Jim could think of him shafting in a tunnel made of her breasts. Or her buttocks. Just how would he hold her to press it in most deeply? Perhaps she would actually live with him while he was in the US and serve him. Certainly it would be to her material benefit...

He went out to look for coffee and croissants on his way to the Company Headquarters. There was no advantage in relocating HQ and that was where he found Mabel once more.

Jim had seen that look in a woman's eyes years ago. Before she opened her mouth he knew she was going to tell him that he had fathered a child by her - or at least she had begun cooking one for him! So he was not surprised when she slid her fingers up the lapels of his coat, drew them close and whispered,

"I've got a surprise for us, Jim."

The feeling of being drawn in to her was very seductive in itself. Her voice was a bonus. And her breath so close to his face nearly stopped him thinking. Nearly. Just nearly. Because he had heard it before from Sally and now her daughter was playing the same trump! This daughter of Sally who was also his own.

"If our child is born then it will grow up to be very well off. You know that, don't you."

"Jim, it was not a miraculous conception. You helped us with this!" She grabbed his still soft penis and it did not stay that way.

Jim looked down into her eyes and waited for her to change her mind about the father. She had no reason to do so, but people often changed their stories as fast as they produced the first one. He knew they would eventually be certain from the DNA tests but he would need to negotiate the next nine months. Anyway, he really did believe her for the present time.

"Well I'm very glad you know that I'm not romantic," he said slowly. "But what you have is something really good. I hope it will not affect your career."

Jim felt her grip slacken on his penis for a moment then tighten. She put a finger down to stroke his balls.

"No Jim, it will not. Neither will you!"

She was getting fierce now. He liked that and he knew how to lead strong feelings. He started firing her up a bit more.

"Mabel, I want a chat with your mother. Quite personal. Can you arrange it?"

"What on earth for! I'm the one carrying our child! Am I not old enough to know that myself?" She had come back a bit harder than he had anticipated.

"Yes you are, just that she might want to tell me something. Will you?"

Jim looked and waited. But he did not expect what came at him. Still holding on to his penis and still stroking his balls, Mabel stood on her toes, hooked her elbow round her master's neck and said in a whisper, almost in his ear,

"I can give us what my mother cannot give us any longer - DAD!"

********************************************

If you want to buy shares in that Company you will find they are now worth more than 64 dollars. Jim does not intend to visit Austria any longer - it might cause bad press for the Company. And I have not told you his surname. Not because fathers are entitled to privacy, but because their children are. But ask yourself: who first liked a vibrating toothbrush and bought the company?