Mrs Robinson in the Nursing Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop there. Stop just now." She started to breathe again. "Oh Jim! That is huge! O, its lovely! Is it all in? Is that lovely thing all in me? You're marvellous Jim. O don't let me go. Hold me, keep it in."

Jim didn't tell his mother that only about half the head was in her and that she was only stretched half as wide as she was going to be when he took her properly. He grasped his shaft and started to move the head around in small circles to open her up. Mom sounded as though she was enjoying it. Did she know what was just outside her and could force its way right up inside her without any notice at all? Jim took hold of it just below the base of the head and aimed.

"Breathe in Mom." As she inflated her chest he put more volume in from below. But his hand stopped more than the head from going in. His mother's in-breath ended in a gulp.

"Where did that come from? That is twice the size of your father! Jim you are massive! It is forcing me apart."

"Doubt it. Besides there is a lot more to come." His mother started to sob. Then,

"What have I let myself in for? I might as well have lain down with an elephant."

"No. You chose to lie down with me. You can take it in because we have plenty of time. Till Sunday afternoon. Now stretch down a hand and feel that it is not abnormal. It is a penis big enough for you but not too big. You can take it in. You will take it in!"

His mother seemed to slump forward and Jim used the opportunity to let his rather swollen member fall further in. His mother's sobs turned gradually into sharp gasps as she changed her frightened resistance into a succession of little thrusts backwards against Jim. She was resigning herself to make the best of her fate. Jim could not understand it at all. After a while her thrusts had pushed her backwards onto the hard pole she thought was too thick for her - completely enveloping him. Jim moved his hands from stroking Mom's waist into his body down to her hips. Mom had pulled herself round to a foetal position and was making little noises like a happy puppy.

"You have taken it all in you know, I didn't have to ram it inside you after all.

"If you tried it your life wouldn't be worth living. Now keep that big hard pole in me and let me wrap myself around it. It has been a long time and I need it."

Jim kept it in as deep as he could - after all this was a vagina that once had babies tumbling down it. He started to move against her once more, effectively doubling the stroke length and speed.

"No! Stop it Jim. I want to do some work. It has been SO LONG. I'll tell you when."

Jim held steady till his Mom reached back, behind her, behind him and pulled his hips into her. He began to thrust harder and was rewarded with squeeze from the hand and jerked tighter in. Mom was starting to climax. She started to lose her breath, she didn't talk any more, she was concentrating on her feelings. The feeling that meant life and security to her. She had a hold on a fat big penis and it was something only a good son could offer his mother. Jim noticed she had stopped being calm and placid, she was building herself up to cum. Just on the verge. His loins went up to meet hers. Mom had been pushed far enough. She started to heave up and down.

"Take life Mom!"

Jim seized her hips and banged himself up into his Mom. Suddenly he exploded and the hot white liquid hitting her cervix made her jump. And she went on jumping for several minutes on end.

"Don't take it out Jim. I need you down there. Keep it in me while I sleep." Jim wondered how long she would sleep but really - he needed some time with his dreams himself. But they didn't. They both realized about the same time that it was not going to go down. Great fun when you are half his age at a party. Or from his mother's side, the most important guest at a party. Jim now felt he had his mother on a stick - curled up as she was she seemed so tiny. He even tried waving her about a little.Then he found he could lift one of Mom's knees off the other quite a bit more than before.

"Mom, how would you like it if I pulled back the leg you have got next the sheet and slid my leg over it. Then I could slide up you sideways?"

"Are you nuts? Do you imagine I have spent the last twenty years training to be an acrobat?"

"Just a thought."

"I have got a big penis right up me further than any and bigger than any that I have had for fifteen years. Just keep me stuffed and dream to yourself."

Jim slid his open hands up Mom's oily back to her shoulders again and began to knead them. This was still Saturday morning and he knew he could cum again before lunchtime.

"Mom, do you know something?"

"Of course! Just ask!" She always had to be there for him. All his life. That was why she existed.

"Mom, I wish we had done this before."

"Me too. You are stroking my neck, even your hands make me feel loved."

Jim put more lube on his hand and brought it round to Mom's crotch. She guided him downwards and he touched the base of his shaft., moved it up a bit and rubbed a bit more at the doors and her clit. He was getting ready for when one of them went for the jackpot next time. He tried to rub one of her breasts. It wasn't there - it had fallen down so he had to search for it. When he found it his mother held his hand to her and started squeezing it. Jim didn't know but she now had her other hand down at her clit, rubbing it delicately. Abruptly she forced herself down over Jim's penis. But it was only a sneeze, thought Jim. But it made him feel even stronger. He felt he could stand up with his mother on his penis and walk around the house, waving her from side to side as he went. His mother responded to something she felt and pushed down on him again.

"Reassure me Jim. Repeat that my love." He gradually pushed upwards and saw his mother try to straighten her shoulders. And he felt her pain.

"You don't need to do that , Mom. You have been curled up for years. You will never be twenty again and nor will I. Go easy on yourself."

"Jim, you just tell me that I AM doing it.

"Your'e a stronger woman than me..."

"Heard that one before. Give me one of your hands, put it on my stomach." She took the oiled hand, took it up to her chest and slowly began to rub it over both breasts. Then she gripped the wrist with both hands and slid it between them, pushing it back against chest. Jim saw her shoulders moving backwards a fraction. When his Mom stopped to rest Jim slid his other hand up her back and kneaded her neck and shoulders.

"I'm going to get your shoulders mobile again. I'm going to loosen them up."

Jim tried very hard to ease his Mom into a comfortable position for a good hard fuck. But after nearly an hour he gave up that idea as a hopeless case and gradually moved into a slow and comfortable caress of her entire body. It still ended up the same way: an engorged penis heavy with spunk lying deep inside her vagina with that half buried tube on the underside pressing the front of her slit. Teasing her to cum.

"Jim, I just can't open up. I have been going this way slowly for twenty years now and nothing has been able to stop it. Use your time to shag me. What I need most of all is you - inside me. Close up on me."

Jim did as he was bid and made his body follow her contours as much as he could. Except where he buried himself in her, of course. And when he pushed a hand round to find the base of his penis he worked it gradually up till his fingers met her's over her clit. Just before she came she called out, "Give me your load. Love me now."

"Mom, did you send me that text?"

"You are a good man," was her oblique answer to him.

They continued to lie close till they began to feel uncomfortable in their bladders and finally admitted to each other that they had other things to do. But they did not waste much time eating the prepared food that had been left in the freezer for them. It gave them a lot more time to spend with each other's bodies. Jim didn't sleep much but it was a very enjoyable night - for both of them. By the time Sis came they were so thoroughly at ease with each other's bodies as Jim had never thought possible again.

Back at the home she waited a few days and asked them for some new paperbacks. She would meet up with Jim again in much less than a year, she thought.

Jim's text, 'Expect to clear Immigration about 9am. Can you collect me?' was answered by Mabel's one word, 'YES.'

He came up the ramp into the main hall and looked for a bench to stand on. Before he could get it he saw Mabel cutting across to him, waving to catch his attention. They grabbed each other and hugged. Jim slipped down a bit and gripped Mabel more firmly then straightened up. They looked at each other eye to eye, both knowing that she wanted to go anywhere Jim might chose for them.

"I got us a driver for this morning, Jim. Its a lady, called Sally. Sally Ferrins. She's my mother."

"So, we both have mothers. That's nice. Where is th she? In the auto?"

"Yes. I'll wave and bring her in to load us."

The dull blue station wagon pulled up and they got in. It drove away quickly till it was out of the security area. Jim looked across at the driver and saw a fat woman with a hard face. He thought better of speaking to her and hoped she was competent as he settled back.

She was competent and as they arrived at the building she said,

"Here you are sir. I'll take you both right in."

Jim knew that voice. It was his former wife of six years Sally Robinson. And the mother of the daughter his Trust was still paying for. The child who actually was his own daughter.

"How many daughters do you have Mrs Ferrins?"

"Just the two Jim. You know them both."

"And Mr Ferrins? I don't ever recall meeting him."

"He's living separately just now. I don't suppose you have seen him." A quite disinterested voice.

"Well I had better get inside and go to work, thank you for the drive Mrs Ferrins."

In the elevator there was just the two of them again. Jim turned to Mabel and said,

"You told me you were Mabel Brown. Not Mabel Ferrins!"

"I was Mabel Brown for most of my life. My mother married Herman Brown when I was five and he was there till I was seventeen. Ferrins was a lot better financed but the cops busted him for narcotic sales two years ago. He's in gaol."

Jim put his arm across Mabel's shoulders and wondered if she knew she had given her precious virginity to her father. He gradually brought her round so they were face to face. They had been gladly shagging each other for the last three weeks, there was no reason to stop while they enjoyed it. He felt himself get hard against her and she responded with her lips on his neck.

"Tonight!" they whispered in each other's ear.

It was a text on his cellphone from an unknown number that sent Jim back to Switzerland this time. It read:

DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOUR SIS ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MOM? YOU HAVE KNOWN YOUR MOM AS I HAVE KNOWN YOU FIRST OF ALL.

Jim sat very still. Professionally Sis was very discreet. She heard conversations in multiple languages whether for her work or accidentally and she never even admitted it. But aside from work issues, she had inherited something from their father; she was very gabby. And she probably gossiped in multiple languages to her friends. So obviously he did not want her to hear any such juicy titbits.

The third part had to be from a particular woman. Just as Mabel had a once-only time with him, the woman for him had to be her grandmother, Mrs Robinson. That meant he had pumped three living generations of the same family and one of them was his daughter. But only his Mom knew what had happened between them that weekend. He needed to ask her who all she had told and where was Mrs Robinson.

"Mabel, have you made any plans for your next two to four weeks here?"

Instantly she wondered what was afoot. Was Jim just going to drop her? After taking her virginity? It was lovely, very well done, but just to abandon her as her mother had been abandoned?

"Nothing comes to mind, I see," said Jim. There is something I have suspicions about in the Far East. Any guesses."

"You know I don't usually out-guess you yet." She wasn't sure what she meant by that last word. It had just slipped out.

"Well, it is actually Indo-China that I have a mind about. Thailand in particular, but I might easily be mistaken. Sometime soon the area will need some concentrated research. But we must always factor in an expansionist superpower in that area. Red China itself. Maybe they play ping-pong with Presidents but they are still a great many people with a great history of technological invention. We need a place to curb them. See what you can find please."

Jim needed to keep Mabel very busy, especially now he knew how and probably where her grandmother had gone to earth.

Jim applied for a rare vacation.

"Good health Mom, why am I being blackmailed by Mrs Robinson?"

"Why? Because she wants you, of course. How? She recognised you by that lover's toy you gave me, took it, and now she is keeping it inside her vagina. Don't be so abrupt with your mother. She loves you"

"How do you do Mrs Robinson?" said Jim as he walked into her room.

She was lying in bed, straight out, covers up to her chin and with boobs bigger than he remembered. They had been very good. Each one fitted into his big hand. When he had acquired the confidence he used to stretch out his arms, put a hand below each of them and bring her to him, like reeling in a fish. Once he had learned that, he learned to land her with his mouth. She would be squirming by the time their bodies touched. The sudden thrill of her nipples against his own. She had done a lot of that teaching and got all the payment she wanted.

"How do you do now Mrs Robinson."

But she did not reply, her eyes were beginning to glaze over. Her body began to shake, no convulse! It was happening more and more. Then he realised that she was just having an orgasm and his presence was nothing to do with it. He rather liked the sight and was grinning when she looked at him.

"How long have you been living here? It is you isn't it? It is my little Jim?"

"No its my mother who lives here. Maybe sometimes you see my sister visiting. Now come down off the ceiling, life goes on with or without us."

"Sit on my bed Jim, just the edge."

Instead Jim leaned over and put his fingers in through her hair. There was less of it now and the color was lighter. And it was hard but fine. He bent over to kiss her forehead but mainly to get a look at the roots. As he expected, the last eighth of an inch was dirty white. From a glorious auburn shade. Then he remembered the orgasm. He had not had a chance to find out why, so he lifted the bedcover at her shoulders and began to peel it back. Once more he wished he hadn't.

The bumps he had seen had actually been her elbows, crossed across her chest. Her once proud breasts had now become long and thin, just attached by flaps of skin, not much flesh in them. He had seen men with bigger breasts. They were a turn off! Mrs Robinson was a disappointment. Yet automatically he gripped them.

Mrs Robinson had seen the look in his face and she had let her mouth fall open with shame and hurt. Then she felt the steadily increasing pressure on them. Increasing till it began to feel painful and she tried to arch her back to push her breasts out towards him. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth wider.

This had been their game. He had learned at her tuition to hold them, wrap his big hands around them as much as he could and gradually begin to increase the pressure. She would submit to his mouth as soon it touched her's, and to his body when she touched it. She quickly gasped some air just as their open mouths met and she was clamped to his lips. As strongly as she could, she got her hands up to his shoulders and clasped him to her. Her legs were opening. She was a receptacle once again, waiting to be filled. After a moment Jim started playing with her nipples, flicking them from side to side, just enough to feel them swell. He now knew from his experience with his Mom that he would still be able to play Mrs Robinson like a fish.

Then he let his hands move down her sides, stopping every few inches and gripping her lightly. She knew what he was doing to her again and her body struggled to respond to him for just the same reason as it had done thirty years before. Lust! Pure lust for his youth and strength. They finally broke off to let Mrs Robinson breathe again.

"Memories Jim! What do you remember? What do you remember the most Jim? We only had these few months but they were everything to us!" Jim was now bending down to take one of her breasts between his lips. He stopped and used finger and thumb.

"I thought I had learned something at College. But what we did - what you showed me - made it like nothing. You changed the world for me. The planets still went round the sun, men still went to the moon, but I learned to put that sort of knowledge in its proper place. What you did with me could never happen again. You made me permanent."

"You should write poetry because that's where that talk belongs! Tell me again about the pool I floated above." She meant the times when Jim had stood in their pool at the top of a rise so that when they heard a visitor drive up Jim would hold one hand below her back as she floated there and then he would lift her out of the water totally naked, just above the level of the sides, and she would look down at the auto and depending on what she wanted Jim could wave her body about, put her on the poolside or let her come back down to him to collect her swimsuit.

Jim just laughed because he had enjoyed this practical joke as much as her, and where she went had been dependent on his will.

"I'll tell you this much," he said, "that boy actor they got for the film didn't have the muscles for it. Pretty boy, but just a boy."

Mrs Robinson giggled. "Don't say more than you know, Jim. Remember I had to see him quite close up. Quite close - UP."

"You probably would! And have him for supper with Mr Robinson too."

"Don't feel bad about it. I knew you couldn't be everywhere, so..."

"I know, I know. I was married to your daughter by then, looking after her produce."

"Was she good ride, Jim?"

"Never as good as you. Never!"

Mrs Robinson giggled her little girls' sound again.

"Thank you! I love you for that. I really do."

"Mrs Robinson, you were my first and most fantastical lover and I still want you now. But first of all, before I have you, I want to marry you. We are both free nowadays."

"Jim you are leading me astray again."

"Do you want me? Do I want you? Is the pope a catholic? Just nod and we will get a priest."

She looked at him, looked down, then back to Jim. He was not kidding her. And she was now burning inside.

"I never wanted you for a husband before. But you're right about it now. If I can have you that way then I will marry you. It might kill me but you know what I am like inside and I know what you are like outside. There is no reason why not. Because then Jim, I've got you balls and all. To keep."

Jim slid his hand over the Italian designed instrument case by the side of the bed. The feel of it on his hand was lovely as he pressed the patch to summon the head nurse. She had something unusual to arrange. And as a good Roman Catholic she kept her mind on her job and procured a priest and a notary.

On one of the memory sticks he had collected for use on his laptop aboard an aircraft out of communications range Jim had found an article on Marriage in Switzerland. Swiss marriage law is simple and always upheld by the fiercely independent Swiss courts. A couple marry and sign an agreement which trumps all others in all countries. In this they can give all or a part of their belongings to whomsoever they want. Jim made sure they gave everything to each other.