Mrs Robinson in the Nursing Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand found the other nipple and he gently pulled it. Then released! Mabel jumped. Jim repeated with the same effect, but with a slightly bigger jump. He started sucking the nipple in his mouth. Leaving Mabel to think about the other nipple Jim let his hand wander down her breast and under the curve, going towards her cleft. Her centreline, where the nerves seemed to be. From there he caressed her in little circles until he found her belly button. He knew from long ago that just inside can be quite sensitive so he ran his middle finger round there and was rewarded by hearing her start to move her legs around. He spread his hand wide and tried to touch the two points of her hip bones one, with a finger the other with a thumb but had to suffice with one only. She was too broad for that one but he knew where his hand was and let his littlest finger brush the fine hair on her abdomen.

"Jim, I don't know what to do! I just feel left here." Mabel's voice was a little lost, plaintiff.

"My neck would benefit from being rubbed," he said. He had forgotten her so he had better give her something active to do. "Mmmm," that feels good. I like your hands."

Meantime his fingers had got into her bush. He had never checked the color but he would. But her knees were back together and lifted up again - she was nowhere near ready and maybe she wouldn't get ready enough from this approach. He moved to her feet and lifted her ankles in the air again. Now he was kneeling at her feet but her feet weren't there, he had placed them on his chest and started to lean forwards to keep them there.

Mabel realised there was nothing to stop him going straight up her from where he knelt.

"Can you tense yourself up?" asked Jim.

Mabel tried and said, "I have." But she knew that she was only able to use a part of her strength now.

"In that case just relax," said Jim. "You have got control of yourself."

Whatever he meant sounded vaguely reassuring to Mabel and she realised she had been holding herself against some unknown animal. Jim put a hand in below each of her knees and lifted her on her shoulders to make a 'Y' in the air.

"Mabel, I am going to kiss you where you are going to be loveliest tonight," and with that he buried his face in her crotch. He caught some of her hair in his lips and pulled back.

"Let me help you, I didn't shave."

"Most people don't. You are fine."

It was their combined efforts that let Jim get his tongue on her clit. At first Jim couldn't tell whether it was big or swollen. Mabel knew. It was so surprisingly sensitive! None of the boys who had played with it had ever sent such startling electric shocks through her body. But none of them had ever had a hope of getting past it. She felt her body begin to thrust itself up from her shoulders, up off the bed and towards Jim.

Jim held her buttocks in his hands and tried to keep his breathing steady. Suddenly Mabel tried to pull away from him and he knew that she was on the verge. He persisted because she couldn't stop him now. Then his ears were covered in soft flesh and his head was pulled back and forth on his shoulders as Mabel's body convulsed. His tongue was free and pushed in as far as it could go but he had no idea how far that was. It was time a penis went in there.

Jim stayed between her thighs as he laid her down on the bed once more. One glance at her eyes was enough. Mabel knew it was time for him to make her a woman. Jim leaned forward again and kissed his way all up her body. He didn't hesitate when he came to her mouth and nor did Mabel. She took his penis and guided the head in less delicately than Jim would have done. She felt hot and delicate and deliciously moist.

"I'm ready Jim," she breathed.

"Then draw your knees up slowly, fairly high, keep your feet on the sheets."

As she concentrated about that Jim slipped forward and watched a spasm cross her face. When he could go no further forward he bent down to kiss his beautiful little woman. He wanted her to be the first to speak so he kept her fully stuffed till she did.

"I feel slightly sick." Then as she felt her body return to a more normal state, "Let me hold you Jim. You are gorgeous."

"You are round me and that makes you far far better than anyone ever could be," said Jim. Then he started to thrust very slowly. He was unsure of what to do with virgins, but he did know what do with a hard penis inside a woman.

"Oh, keep it slow Jim." But before long it was Mabel who increased the tempo. Jim knew that was normal. By the time he came deep inside Mabel, she had cum again at least once and her thrusts against him were of at least normal violence for an intern.

"What are we going to do now Jim?"

"Well, I've just flushed all your blood out with my semen, if that is what you mean."

Mabel knew now that even once with Jim was better than a hymen for another twenty years. (Or days, who cared now?) She held him tight. Not as though her life depended on it, more as though his life might be at risk.

"About work, I mean."

"I'm going to turn on the hotel's shopping channel. You are going to get another pretty outfit for tomorrow."

Mabel was amazed at Jim's attitude to Company Business. Then he went on,

"Then we are going to put that bedcover away and lie with each other and talk and talk till we can no longer stay awake. By the way, if anybody says you walk different, ask if it is an improvement. Because you look fantastic."

Mabel caught sight of herself in one of the long mirrors and saw the tuft of damp hair hanging down between her thighs. She ran straight at Jim, jumped with her legs scissored open and hit his midriff. He staggered backward, fell and found her straddling his chest.

"You are making me a laughing stock!"

"Never in front of anyone but yourself," said Jim and took her little hairs in his mouth.

"I don't know what to make of you!" And really, she did not know whether to laugh at his foolishness or cry at her own.

"You just call me Jim and take that thing behind you in your mouth."

Mabel obediently twisted around to suck it and Jim grasped her left foot to kiss the sole. She hadn't expected this and jumped a little. It had sent a tiny electric shock through her foot, up her leg and it gave her a jolt in her lower stomach.

Jim knew what he was doing - Mrs Robinson had done it to him the day he lost his own virginity. He did it again. Mabel tensed herself for another one and Jim grabbed her other foot and drew it near his face. He didn't kiss that one, just ran his tongue between the pad and her toes.

With both hands she held on tight to Jim's now hard penis and backed towards his mouth.

"Lick me there Jim. Please." She was panting.

Jim plopped a toe into his mouth and began to suck it. Then he exchanged it for another one. Mabel started to shake. She knew he was doing with her just as he wanted and she loved him for it. But she couldn't keep her cunt near him any longer, she was now supported on her elbows and one knee.

Suddenly Jim put an arm up round her hips and drew her down to his mouth. Then he found her slit with his tongue and worked his way round till he was licking her clit. Mabel went ecstatic. She tried to concentrate on Jim's penis in her mouth but had to abandon any serious attempt to suck him off. Jim didn't mind, he was going to leave this girl helpless from cumming. Her clit was now swollen enough for him to treat it like a milking mother's nipple and he sucked it and licked it and every so often let it graze his front teeth.

In return Mabel bucked and squealed and writhed about out of her mind with delight. Her breath was uneven, she had lost control of it just as she had lost her body. In fact she thought she was out of her body. But she could not get away from Jim. His upper body was now anchored to her by both his arms.

Jim stopped and while Mabel was trying to recover herself from the planet where she had been sent he set her up on her hands and knees, facing away from him. Then he knelt behind her.

Mabel looked around trying to understand where she was and where Jim had gone when he started to push into her open crack. She jerked her head up and gasped in some air.

Jim looked along her smooth back and placed the palms of his hands behind her ribs. He could feel her breathing that way. Then he gave in to the temptation in front of him and once he had filled her he laid himself lightly along her. Then he could not help but to use his hands to grasp her breasts, trying to let a nipple poke through between two fingers so he could squeeze it when he wanted. He was going to own her! The sensations grew in his loins and he transferred more of his weight to her hips. He thrust harder inside that beautifully velvety tunnel, so soft, so moist. Suddenly Jim realised he was going to climax. His voice was hoarse when he whispered,

"Mabel. Mabel! Take me now!" And he felt his sperm bursting out of him.

"You made that explode in me."

*************************************

A few days later Mabel handed Jim a text message when he came back into the office.

[ Jim's sister in Geneva had hired a chalet for Mom and the remaining three would spend the weekend after next there. ]

It made him annoyed at his sister because it wasn't her who would be travelling across the Atlantic twice in three days.

"This is a private trip Mabel, but I will be out of the office till Monday. I'll get the flight times to you very soon but it will probably be the middle of the morning when I get in." He was already slightly excited but his main job for now was to make sure that everything would run without him.

"I guess you realise that someone is likely to ask me for something and I can never guarantee reception among these mountains on my cellphone, so, they will often turn to you. It will be a good plan for you if you don't try to fob them off. If they come to you looking for me then stand your ground and help them. OK Mabel?"

"Of course. But how? I've only been here three weeks."

"You look so sweet. Sooo sweet! But remember this. Half the time people do not really know what they really want. So you have a start. Just make sure you understand what they want. Let them explain it to you then explain it back to see if they understand what you say! Once you really understand a question most of the work is done 'cause you know where to put in the effort to answer it."

Then he tested his own advice,

"Can you tell that back to me? Like your friends at college would say it to each other maybe?"

Jim heard her, thought about it again and almost used the wrong word to her.

"That's fine. You're going to be able to do this, just remember though, some of the people you will be talking to might be old enough to be your, your eh big brother."

Mabel knew what he had not said and answered his feelings.

"Its OK Jim. I don't mind. I'm standing beside you and you are the best I can imagine." Mabel stood back and put her hands behind her back, else they might stand there and hug, and ... Besides she really was enthralled by him. So much so that she could feel herself getting moist for his hard penis again. Maybe she had forgotten that made her breasts look more attainable.

Only a few feet away Jim was thinking about something a friend had said to him years ago, 'Where do you put a hard penis?' They had been considering a bevy of lovelies. Then he answered his own question, 'In front of you.' He did. Whenever he could. But not inside his office.

But Mabel was distracting him. Jim was still thinking about being home with her in a few hours from whichever times he glanced at his watch. Mounting her. Impaling her. Enjoying her squirming in delight. Mostly he felt the second biggest thrill would be feeling her cum around him.

They had a busy night at Jim's pad.

Jim's plane landed at Geneva International and he had hoped to meet up with his big sister there but got a text from her to get a auto at Lugano and pick Mom up at the home. She knows the name of the place for him.

"Ah, so you do what your big sister tells you," was the greeting he got.

"So many women, all trying to get me to do something," joked Jim.

"And succeeding," said his Mom, looking at the phallic shaped instrument pod by her bed.

"What will you be taking with us Mom. Is there anything that will need help - to carry that is!"

"Of course there is. Just take your time. I'm going to alleviate myself. I'll be back in a minute."

Jim guessed she was going to empty her bladder and that it would take more than one minute. It would make sense if he did the same He was back before her and wondered if the prototype might be among her luggage. Or would it be in one of these drawers beside the bed? Then he heard tapping as she came back. Jim picked up the two cases and prepared to leave.

"Are you carrying both of these Jim?"

"I don't want you to strain too much and I walk a lot more than you do nowadays."

As he went over to tell the senior nurse that they were leaving for the weekend Jim thought he caught a snatch of an East Coast accent from somewhere. Female, probably. He laid down the cases and helped his mother into the auto then packed away the cases.

"Is Sis going to bring the food?" Jim asked as they started off.

"She arranged for plenty to be left for us by the owners. And they have got mains electricity for you. Stop at the end of this road till I look at the map!"

Jim pulled over to see what map Mom was taking about. It was an internet printout but the bits of it he knew seemed okay.

"Settle back Mom, we will be there in twenty eight minutes. It says it on the printout."

After a few minutes he heard a rattling noise on the passenger door side.

"Slow down Jim. You might hit a mountain goat."

"Okay Mom. Hold on to your walking stick."

After thirty eight minutes they were pointing up a dead end at a stone-built chalet.

"That's it Son! Well driven."

They had just turned off a road which went on to the edge of Lake Maggiore. As they drove slowly up the little slope they saw it was a very well placed chalet for a view of the lake.

"No sign of Sis."

"She said she would be here later."

Jim unloaded the bags and went in the front door. Mom would need some help to get out of the auto. She was leaning against the hood.

"Give me your arm Son. Take me nice and slow." By this time Jim was willing to take her in life, not just his imagination, but was it his imagination that heard that last bit? He pressed the 'Lock' switch for the auto and took his mother's arm. She was shorter than she used to be and she leaned on him more than he had expected. He didn't mind. He rather liked it because it made it easier to swivel her round to look at the lake.

"This is why Sis chose this chalet, isn't it Mom."

"Also because it is secluded. Let's go in." Jim thought he understood well enough but when would Sis waltz in?"

"Have you had a look around Jim? Chosen your bedroom? Come with me."

There were two bedrooms: one for him and the other for Mom and Sis he expected. When they were in the larger bedroom his mother said,

"I want to lie down now Jim. Help me onto that bed, thats it, good. Take my shoes off." Jim had a vision of Mabel doing the same thing, only sixty years younger. Or his Mom doing the same thing sixty years ago. From unmarried to unmarried - and still wanting cock! Truly, woman was made for man.

"How many cents are your thoughts worth Jim."

"That wasn't a question Mom. But you were fishing for a declaration!"

"Nope! I gave that up long ago. But I can see your cock sticking your pants out and I don't want to see that."

"Sorry Mom."

"I want it to be inside me. So think about how to do it. I am old and dry and stiff and brittle. And I am your Mom who has first claim on her unmarried son. OK? Get about it!"

Jim swallowed again. It wasn't just the high mountain air.

"How long have we got? When does Sis walk in?"

"At this moment she will be under a mountain. The Swiss rail system runs to exact times. When she gets off it she will be in Italy. She has work to do and if their times work out she will pick me up Sunday afternoon. Drop your pants! I want to see you after all!" Jim was no longer bewildered.

"Take this in your mouth. I promise you it tastes good. Now make me feel better."

"Come here boy."

Jim used his two hands to undress his little old Mom. He half wished he hadn't, but today he was going to put himself back inside her and put some more life in her. Their eyes met and they exchanged glances of certainty and lust. 'At her age, how could she own those feelings?'

Her shoulders no longer moved the way they did when he was a new graduate. He had never noticed that much curve across them either. And eventually he realised it physically hurt his Mom to spread her knees much more than six inches.

"Mom, I am going to massage you where it hurts before you move it. I picked up some lube at the airport shop. It is easily enough to go all over you to smooth your skin and protect it from my fingers while I rub you. You will feel as though you float over my body."

"Ain't never going to do that now Son. Not now. I'm too old for that. But you are going to get in me and I want to feel a man cum in me once more. It has been too long without so that is where your aim is. Find the target and shoot there. I'm just a bit frightened. A man like you is far too strong for me to control nowadays."

The man that was her Sun had already started to oil her shoulders and neck, next would be her knees. Then her hips and he would work on that crease going in to the place he came out of. He was glad there were plenty of pillows. Shame about the embroidery.

Mom's most comfortable place seemed to be on her side but her knees were always drawn up a bit and wouldn't part. So he lay in front of her and pulled them towards him, towards her chest. Then he kissed her on the mouth and straddled her on his way to her back, letting her know she was under the arch of his thighs with his penis at the summit. When he lay with her back against his front he felt her body relax.

"I'm going to come round from under Mom."

"I know. I'm not a total virgin."

Jim's mother had spoken in short snatches, as if her breathing was not as relaxed as the rest of her. Her back felt bumpy with bones. The muscles of her buttocks were thin. He could easily move round her so that the head of his penis was in the right area. He put a hand over her upper hip and down but there was still too much tightness between her thighs so he worked with both hands going through from behind to find a path to her labia. He peeled the outer labia back and used his oiled penis to rub the inner labia. They had never had hair on them. They started to get even more smooth. His Mom's breath was changing - more excitement, nothing forced about it any longer at all. He started to press. With his chest still against her back it was very easy to feel her trembling. He stopped pressing and moved a finger round about. He thought about a quarter of an inch had penetrated into that secret place that he had left as a baby and had last been visited by a man fifteen years before.

"Don't go away Mom. I'm going to put on some more lube."

"Don't you go too far lover boy. I'm going to make a man of you." All the same, Jim had a feeling that Mom was more afraid than she was saying.

"I'm going to keep my one hand on your hip so you know I am not too far away." Then realised that he had pushed down on it as if it were a handhold by the swimming pools he used to love. His mother felt it and she winced from the unwanted sudden weight. When he came back he saw he was able to apply some lube from her front this time. He put a generous amount on his penis and lay back down behind. Again he got the head to the inner labia. This time they slid open for him. 'Come in big boy' was how they felt to him. Mom gasped.