Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Taylor teaches an innocent young woman.
12.3k words
4
125k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Taylor laughed to herself as she walked away from the phone booth. The good Mr. Rowland was in deep shit and he was going to find out soon. A good start to her evening she thought as she headed towards the bar to get a cab. There was one waiting and she stepped in, giving the driver the name of her hotel. Once in her room, she got out of her clothes, pausing to give her panties a sniff. Ahh...the sweet smell of sex. She took off her wig and had a quick rinse in the shower. It was still early, only eleven. She got into another outfit, more suitable for the club scene. Vivid red dress, that was barely legal at both ends over a fresh set of silk panties and bra. The same shoes, fresh pale red stockings, another three dabs of Chanel No.5, simple earrings, no necklace, a wedding band, her own hair and she was done. She didn't want a purse, so she got out her secret purse, a small Velcro closing wallet barely big and thick enough for her room card, a credit card and a medium supply of cash in hundreds. It wrapped around her upper thigh and was invisible unless she felt like flashing some guy with a panty shot.

The club she had in mind was a short cab ride away. On the way over she wondered if Ken was home yet and what was going to happen. 'If she's smart, she'll accept what happened and get her brains fucked out for the next ten years,' she thought. 'But maybe she's not smart.'

The club was a typical trendy place for the young and bothered. Lots of flashing light, an under lit dance floor, head pounding music and people out to party. There was a line up to get in. It usually wasn't a problem. She walked up to the beefy doorman and handed him a hundred dollar bill. As he took it, she grasped his hand and flipping up her dress, put it to her pussy and said, "I really want to get in". He smiled and in she went without a glance back at the great unwashed. Inside, she paused to get a feel for the place. It was, as expected, a place to either tease or get laid. She intended to do both.

She walked up to one of the bars and with a smile at the two guys ahead of her, was offered first place in the line. Gin and tonic sounded good and she ordered one. There were no free tables so she chose one with three younger girls and asked if she could join them. They all looked to be a bit young to be in a club. One immediately said 'yes', while the other two looked sceptical. "Don't worry," she said, "I'm not competition. The younger guys don't interest me." She didn't add that the younger girls did. That seemed to set them at ease and with a little encouragement, they relaxed and started chatting.

Mrs. Taylor told them part truths about being out on the town while her husband was away. It was easy to make them think she was out for an illicit affair. That seemed to peak their curiosity, which made it easy to probe them for some information. They were all college students and yes, they were underage. But being college students, they had little difficulty getting legitimate looking fake ID. Two of them gave Mrs. Taylor knowing looks as they admitted they were there to have 'a good time' which was college speak for getting laid. They said they had boyfriends who were away with the football team. The other one said she was single. Mrs. Taylor gave her a considered look while appearing not to. Her name was Michelle. She said she was nineteen, looked seventeen and didn't appear anywhere as committed to the evening's agenda as the other two. She was a modestly attractive young woman, dressed in a more conservative fashion than her friends. A plain white blouse covered her generous breasts. She was generally well padded but not overly so. She wore a thin sweater over the blouse, as if to hide the size of her breasts. A pleated black skirt was a bit long for the club scene. No make up or jewellery made it obvious she wasn't on the prowl. Both of her friends were in body hugging party dresses, high heels and war paint. 'Free for the fucking,' Mrs. Taylor thought, not that she had a problem with it.

When the other two were dancing, Michelle admitted that she wasn't comfortable with the idea of casual dating, college speak for random fucking, at least not as comfortable as her friends. "They seem to want to get laid by a new guy every time the boyfriends are gone for the weekend. They say that the boys are doing the same, but I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not going to be going back to campus with them. They'll both have hooked up and for all I know, will be having a foursome within the hour."

Mrs. Taylor noted that Michelle didn't seem disgusted as much as she seemed envious. "If I may," she started, "don't you ever take advantage of all this? The easy sex, I mean." Michelle gave a slight laugh. "Not yet," she replied.

"Maybe sometime I will, but a year ago, I was in high school, living at home and going to my church youth group. I'm a bit of a stick in the mud. In fact, I'm...still a ...you know." Mrs. Taylor felt a thrill of desire. She had found a suitable quarry. "Nothing wrong with that, Michelle. In fact, sometimes I wish I hadn't married so early. Take you time. You can always change...your status at a moments notice. Half the guys in here would die to do that for you. Just don't believe any of the promises they give you as they try."

Michelle laughed. "I've had my share of promises, mostly at places like this. 'Yes, I'll still respect you.' 'Of course I won't tell a soul.' And several others, all of them as feeble as those ones."

Mrs. Taylor offered a reassuring hand, which Michelle took. "It wasn't that long ago that I was getting those same promises. Even my husband gave me some. "Of course I never cheat on you.' 'I'm just going out with the boys for a beer.' Boys grow up but they don't get any older. Now I just smile at the lies and have the occasional revenge night out. It doesn't make me a better person but it does make me feel better."

'Church youth group', she thought. Michelle is going to try to get me out of here and not cheat. I think I'll let her. As if she was reading Mrs. Taylor's mind, Michelle said, "Maybe it's not my place, but...do you really think that...two wrongs make a right? I mean, far be it for me to...tell you how to live, but...you are married after all."

Mrs. Taylor gave Michelle's hand a squeeze and said, "It's hard to explain. It really is. In fact, I really don't want to talk about it. It's bad enough to let some strange guy...you know...but to explain why I let it happen? I don't think I could. I just get so...angry and so...lonely. I just want to...get out and..."

Michelle now gave Mrs. Taylor's hand a squeeze. "You don't have to explain or justify. I can't imagine what it would be like to be married to a husband that..."

"Fucks around on you, parks his dick in some other woman's vagina?" Mrs. Taylor finished. "Lets some other woman do what I'm supposed to be doing?" Mrs. Taylor let her eyes get misty. Then she made a deliberate effort to look around the room.

"It's so easy to get laid by a guy in here. All you have to do is dance with a guy, rub his crotch a bit and you're half way there. Let me show you," and she went to get up. "You don't have to. Honest. My friends...have already shown me...several times." Mrs. Taylor sat back down and gave herself a mental pat on the back. Half way there, she thought. Half way there.

"Michelle," she said, in a feeling sorry tone, "I'm really ruining your night out. I think I'll just leave. You don't need to hear my sorry tales of woe." She was certain of the result and she wasn't disappointed.

"You don't have to go. Please stay. My friends are going to abandon me anyway." "Are you sure," Mrs. Taylor asked, already knowing the answer. "I mean...I can stay. Nothing much else to do anyway." Michelle smiled and seemed relieved. Mrs. Taylor gave a happier smile and said, "Okay, girl's night out has just started. I think another drink is in order. What can I get you?" Michelle wanted a vodka and orange juice. When she had the drinks, Mrs. Taylor sat down and asked, "How are your friends doing?"

The friends seemed to be doing fine. Having successfully hooked up with a couple of guys, one came back to the table. She gathered her purse plus that of her friend and said," Don't wait for us, sweetie. We're going to get laid." And with that she was gone.

Michelle looked a bit defeated, so Mrs. Taylor said, "You know, we can do what they just did. Pick up a couple of guys and take them back to my hotel room. It's not too far from here."

Michelle blushed. "Lord, no. I mean, it's not...like I can't, but...I'm not into...that sort of thing." Mrs. Taylor gave Michelle a reassuring smile. "That's okay. We can stay here or...why don't you and I go back to my room? Girl's night out for just the two of us." Michelle's eyes brightened a bit. "That would be good. Okay, let's go."

As they were walking out, Mrs. Taylor asked, "Do you want me to pick up something to drink? I could get some vodka and some orange juice." Michelle nodded yes. "Cool," was all she said. A block away was a grocery store. A minute later, Mrs. Taylor had what she thought would be Michelle's undoing. She got the store clerk to call a cab and only fifteen minutes later, they were in the room.

She wasn't sure if she was going to need one of her very special tablets. As much as drugging, then abusing Michelle was a delicious thought, getting the same result voluntarily was safer and might lead to future adventures. Start with the alcohol and a bit of seduction, was her first plan.

She poured two drinks, handed one to Michelle and said, "Here's to us. No guys allowed." Michelle smiled and replied, "To girl's night out," and they clinked the glasses. "Make yourself comfortable," said Mrs. Taylor, as she sat on the bed. Michelle sat in the chair and sighed. "This is so much better than staying at that club. Thank you."

Mrs. Taylor gave another reassuring smile. "No problem, Michelle. This will keep me out of trouble anyway." 'But not necessarily you', she added to herself.

Michelle looked at her with hint of curiosity on her face."Do you really...go out and...fool around on your husband?" With a false wistful look, Mrs. Taylor replied, "Yes, I do. I know my husband does it on me. So I do it as well. If I didn't, I would likely go crazy. I mean, at least I'm not sitting at home, being angry or feeling sorry for myself. He never tells me what he's been up to and I don't either. It's kind of an implied arrangement. Not the best way to run a marriage but it works for us. So here's to surviving," and she raised her glass again. Michelle looked a little dubious but raised her glass also. "Well, if it works...go for it," she sighed.

Mrs. Taylor thought about her next step, how to introduce the subject of her interest in Michelle's young and innocent body. She decided to be fairly straightforward. If it didn't work, there was always a tablet. "You know Michelle," she started, "I don't always fool around with guys. I have on occasion had some women in my life." She avoided looking at Michelle with too much interest, waiting to see how she responded.

Michelle pondered what she had just heard, then said, "Lots of girls at school have...experimented with...you know, other girls." Mrs. Taylor remained silent, letting Michelle carry on if she wanted. She did. "When I said that I was still...a virgin...I meant...well, with guys. I have...you know...a few times..."

Mrs. Taylor nodded knowingly. "I understand, Michelle. I do. It's nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, there are times I prefer female company." She avoided saying 'like now', but added, "Safer, and if I may, usually better." Michelle laughed. "Well, I wouldn't know about better, but safer I understand." 'If you only knew', thought Mrs. Taylor as she looked over her intended partner for the night. She smiled and went to work.

"So," she began, "have you ever been with an older woman?" Michelle seemed to have been expecting some kind of invitation. "You're not old," she said, with a slight laugh. "Although, back in high school, I had a serious crush on Miss Hadley, my gym teacher. And you do look kind of like her."

"Do I? How serious of a crush? Did you two ever..."

Now Michelle finished the question. "Get it on? No, but...I did dream about it." Mrs. Taylor patted the bed beside her and said, "Dreams can come true, Michelle. And I'd love to make that happen." Michelle paused a few seconds, thinking, and then got up. Her face was nervous, her skin slightly flushed. "Its okay, Michelle. We can make each other feel better." She hesitated, then walked to the bed and sat beside Mrs. Taylor who turned to her and putting her arms around her, pulled her in and kissed her mouth. Michelle seemed to stiffen for a second, then relaxed and kissed back. 'Very good', thought Mrs. Taylor.

Kisses led to touching, which led to fondling and soon they were both massaging breasts, moving hands up legs and going for each other's vulvas. Mrs. Taylor was a bit surprised at Michelle's eagerness. Her hand was under Mrs. Taylor's panties before the opposite and Michelle was actually pushing her down onto the bed. Mrs. Taylor got a hand under Michelle's panties and was again surprised at how wet she already was. Michelle moaned as her slit was stroked and a finger probed at her vagina. She moved her panties aside to let the finger enter and again moaned as it did.

On top, Michelle struggled to get at the zipper of Mrs. Taylor's dress, so she turned them both over and from the bottom succeeded in undoing it. Mrs. Taylor started unbuttoning Michelle's blouse, then got up to allow the skirt to be removed. Michelle looked appreciatively at Mrs. Taylor's attractive matching panty and bra as her dress was slipped up and over her head. Her own bra was quite plain but had a front fastener which she undid herself, letting her larger breasts, firm and youthful, be displayed for Mrs. Taylor's pleasure.

'Very nice', was her thought as she fondled and started kissing and licking them. When she had a nipple in her mouth, Michelle sighed and held her head to her as she massaged over Mrs. Taylor's back and ass. Thinking that Michelle had done this more than a few times, Mrs. Taylor wondered if the girl might be gay. 'No difference to me' was her thought. She started to remove Michelle's sweater and blouse getting help in doing so. Taking off her shoes as well, Michelle was now in her panties only. Plain white and covering more skin than most, they made Michelle look virginal. 'Good' was Mrs. Taylor's thought. 'She soon won't be'. Mrs. Taylor gave Michelle a long and careful look, up and down. With a few less pounds, she could have been a bathing suit model. She wasn't pretty enough to be a centrefold, but she was a real dish and Mrs. Taylor was hungry.

She slipped off her own panties, leaving on her bra and stockings. Then she moved up and straddling Michelle, put her pussy to the girl's mouth. Michelle showed no hesitation and started a surprisingly good job of working Mrs. Taylor's offered femininity. Michelle's tongue ran up and down the older woman's slit, teasing them apart and felt the wetness there. Her tongue played with the vaginal entrance and now Mrs. Taylor moaned in earnest. Michelle moved up to the swollen clit and started sucking it like an expert.

Mrs. Taylor leaned down and felt a fingertip enter her vagina and start to move. Then a second was added and she felt the thrill of another woman's fingers working her G spot. Michelle was no virgin when it came to women. She soon had Mrs. Taylor's hips rolling and her clit working against the mouth that was sending her higher. "My God, Michelle. Where did you learn to do this? I'm going to come so fast and hard."

Michelle just kept up her expert ministrations and Mrs. Taylor made good on her promise. "Oh shit. Shit," she hissed through clenched teeth. The orgasm was starting and it built up, then more and more until she was writhing in ecstasy.

"Coming...coming....oh fuck...oh fuck..." Mrs. Taylor tensed her body a spasm of intensity and then with a gasp, she came. She pressed her clit into Michelle's face until it hurt. Her pelvis thrust into the girl's face with several convulsive thrusts and she screamed. No words, just the release from lustful tension. With a few last gentler thrusts into Michelle's face she started back down and rolled onto her back. Michelle took her in her arms and hugged her tightly. As Mrs. Taylor recovered from her unexpectedly intense orgasm, she wondered,' just who is in control here' and made up her mind to be the one.

The girl was looking very happy with her efforts. "My turn now?" she asked, her voice sweet and innocent, like that of an adolescent. Mrs. Taylor felt an inner rush, a heat, and a wave of sinister thoughts as she planned her assault on the naïve younger woman. 'Start her off easy' she thought and smiling a warm and deceptive smile, she said, "Oh yes, honey, it's your turn now."

Michelle moved up on the older woman, straddling her as she had been straddled and moved her own pussy to the waiting mouth. "Share and share alike," was the request and Mrs. Taylor complied. Michelle's lips were as full as her breasts, thick and rich, swollen with young estrogen. Her clit was larger as well and her shaft was already stiff with desire. As Mrs. Taylor took the head into her gently sucking lips, she felt it firm and rubbery. Michelle moaned softly and moved her torso down to the bed, giving better access to her vagina and ass. Mrs. Taylor ran her tongue down the full and moist slit, and sought out the very wet and delicious vaginal entrance. Michelle's wetness was sweet and slippery, like a fine, sugary oil. And as her tongue probed, Mrs. Taylor found the fluids literally dripping onto her tongue. Michelle was deeply and passionately excited. 'Lovely', thought Mrs. Taylor, thinking both of the possibilities and the teenage sweetness enveloping her mouth.

She gave Michelle a serious working over with her well developed oral technique. The girl was responding with moans, sighs and gentle pelvic rocking, gently fucking the face under her. By glancing straight up over her forehead, Mrs Taylor could she the girl using one hand to massage and squeeze her own breasts and rolling nipples between finger and thumb. Deliberately easing off the oral technique, Mrs. Taylor wanted Michelle to get a bit frustrated and she did. Then, moving out from underneath, she positioned Michelle on hands and knees, gently pushing her upper back down and Michelle happily settled her gorgeously firm breasts onto the bed.

Mrs. Taylor gazed at the full and inviting ass before her. Like all of Michelle, it was perfectly padded, round and firm. Her pink asshole was a rosebud of delight. Her skin was flawless and smooth. From behind, her pussy lips made a lovely sight, with her inner lips barely peeking out. Mrs. Taylor gave a sigh of anticipation and moved in to feed.

It was an ass to worship before abusing and that was the plan. She kissed, licked, touched and caressed, and was rewarded with Michelle arching her back and spreading her legs. With fingers, mouth and her own breasts, Mrs. Taylor revelled in the sensations of Michelle's offered delights. "Oh my, honey, you are a beautiful sight. Such a lovely young thing. So lush and fresh. So sweet and tender. So delicious. So incredibly sexy. You have no idea how turned on you're making me."

All of which was all true. Michelle murmured at the compliments and just settled onto the bed and somehow got her ass even higher in the air. With her tongue and fingers, Mrs. Taylor probed the vagina and ass in front of her, moving the girl's own wetness from her flowing vagina to her tight, pink rosebud asshole. Pausing every now and then to rub her own pussy against a thigh, Mrs. Taylor slowly and teasingly brought Michelle along, keeping up a sensuous stream of tender sweet nothings. Michelle said nothing, just enjoying the pleasures and giving off sighs of content. As she moved up her climb to orgasm, the sighs were replaced by moans of ecstasy and murmurs of encouragement. Mrs. Taylor considered how to go from lover to abuser. 'In steps' was the plan.