Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her usual skill, Mrs. Taylor worked her fingertip into the girl's ass, gently and slowly, then moved it around, testing the resistance. Michelle gave a low moan and held still. Careful to keep the girl's clit and G in the picture, Mrs. Taylor worked her finger into the inviting ass and slowly stoked only an inch.

"Ummm..." sighed the very happy girl. 'Awesome,' thought Mrs. Taylor. Quicker breathing and a slowly starting pleasure dance told of pending build up. As her seducer went into more serious oral and G activity, the girl started to squeeze down on the ass penetrating finger. "Yesss..." she sighed. "That feels wonderful...oh, so wonderful."

Mrs. Taylor moved the anal finger around more firmly, working at a little stretching of the girl's anal ring, then penetrated a bit deeper and stroked more fully. The water running over the girl's parted ass kept enough wetness there to make it comfortable, and the sensation of having clitoral, vaginal and anal all at once kept the girl climbing up to climax. "God that's good...just like that...yes...don't stop...don't stop..." Mrs. Taylor had no intentions of stopping.

Soon Michelle was writhing and her hips were slowly doing the 'get me off' gyration dance. "Ouuu....Ouuuuu....yes, yes, yes....fuck it...fuck it...yesss..." and she was peaking. With a serious pelvic gyration, she started to groan in ecstasy and then with several sharp gasps, she came.

Mrs. Taylor felt her hips close on her fingers and her ass clamp down. Then spasms of muscle contractions told of a seriously intense orgasm. Michelle tensed and stopped breathing then exploded in relief. "Fuck, fuck, fuck...Stop! Stop! Oh my God....no...don't...shit..." And then she was melting. She partially collapsed into Mrs. Taylor and stated to moan. "Oh my God...oh my fucking God! That was...unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable." Mrs. Taylor smiled. 'Just wait honey,' she thought. 'Just wait.'

Michelle looked down at her lover and rolled her eyes dramatically. "My God, I thought I was going to explode. I felt like my whole body was coming. And it lasted so long! How do you do that?" Mrs Taylor answered honestly. "All it takes is experience, sweetness. You'll get it. Just wait." She smiled again and stood up.

Michelle wanted to return the favour and started to wash her lover. She was very happy, and seemed genuinely thankful to be able to do it. She shampooed Mrs. Taylor's hair and ran the soap all over her. "You really do have a gorgeous body," she murmured, "and I love your breasts. They're so firm and round. You really don't even need to wear a bra." The teen played with them and smiled happily. Then she leaned in and gave her lover a passionate kiss. The two of them locked lips and French kissed for several minutes while Michelle caressed breasts and face, legs and ass. She really was enthralled with her situation. Good, thought Mrs. Taylor in her deviously sinister mind. I want you compliant.

Michelle wanted to return the orgasm and although Mrs. Taylor was eager to move from loving sex to sexual abuse, she let it happen. Michelle did what she had had done to her and she was reasonable good at it. When the teen touched her lover's ass, Mrs. Taylor murmured her consent and lifted one leg, putting it on a convenient shelf in the shower enclosure. Michelle wasted no time in working a finger into the well used ass and Mrs. Taylor groaned. She really did relish her ass being penetrated. She preferred a good thick cock or a strap on anal dildo, but the present finger was a good start. She speeded up her orgasm by looking back on some of her memorable anal moments, like that guy from the out of state police force who traded the opportunity to get his rocks off in exchange for a torn up speeding ticket. God, but did he have an enormous one; thick like a Polish sausage and curved like one as well. They had driven off the highway, and when well hidden she had given him more than his share. When she saw how truly gigantic he was, all she wanted was to get it up her ass. He later said he had never had anal sex as no other woman dared to accept him. It took lots of lube and the use of three successively thicker dildos to get ready for him, but God, what a fuck that was. She had felt like she was about to split when he finally came in a roar of lust and a scream of pain himself as his wonder cock had to work against it's tight confines to get the cum out. He was left exhausted and happy as she drove away ticketless and happy herself.

She paused in her memories and felt Michelle's finger well up in her, almost to the hilt. If you only knew, sweetness. Not quite ready she moved on to the time of one of her many threesomes with a cock in her pussy and another in her ass. Having had many, she decided it was time to go for double anal. She was laying face away on one guy whose cock was doing its part when she took the other guy's cock out of her pussy and held it to her already occupied favourite sex orifice. The guy looked at her like she was sex personified and with a little effort and lots of lube, was able to join his buddy. That one had hurt but in a very, very good way. She had howled in painful pleasure while the guys tried took turns in giving her anal fucking. They all came close together in an anal orgy of obscenity and cum drenched passion. Mrs. Taylor could still see the wonder in the guys eyes as she bade them to get out of her ass, then let them see a stream of cum follow.

Mentally noting Michelle's progress at getting her off, Mrs. Taylor felt it was close but needed one more bit of memory help. She let her mind wander back to her own college days and Professor Applewhite. Good old 'Johnny Appleseed'. While generally a good student, she had fallen behind in his history class and was in danger of being washed out of the class. "Gee, professor, can't I make up the work...surely we can work this out." She hadn't gone there trying to seduce him but he had taken it that way. He closed and locked his office door and said, "Miss Green, you aren't the first girl who's asked for extra credit for extra...activities and you won't be the last. Slip off your shorts and your panties and let's get on with it." He wasn't bad for a sixty year old professor. An old man's cock, thick and flaccid, but all he wanted was to fuck her once a week until the end of term. He was reasonably quick about it, laying her across his desk, face down with one leg up and on the desk.

For the rest of the term, it took him a few minutes to work up an effective erection, masturbating while she dropped her panties, got positioned and spread her labia as a show. But once it was there, he simply used a dollop of lube, got himself condom wrapped and entered backdoor with little adieu, stroking for about one minute and coming with a minimum of noise, fuss or bother. She was usually in and out of his office in under five minutes. She thought about lying there, on the desk, thinking about something she had to get done or what to have for dinner, while Appleseed calmly fucked her with his thick, soft cock. On a few occasions, she fantasized about his cock, thick and firm, calmly fucking in her ass. 'Yes...that's it,' she thought. The image of old Johnny Appleseed with his cock up her ass.

Michelle was seriously stroking in her ass and it was heaven. Her G was screaming to come and in seconds it did. She gasped, shook and made all the usual signs of pleasure. Michelle was pleased. Mrs. Taylor paused to think of her coming pleasures and smiled some more.

They got out and towelled each other off. "One more drink?" offered the older woman. Michelle nodded yes. Not knowing how much she would be expected to take, she was happy for another dose of alcohol. They sat in the room and gave each other loving eyes.

"So," began Michelle, "what comes next?" Mrs. Taylor grinned slyly and said, "Well...it's time for you to have a turn with the Rabbit vibe. You're going to love it. But I think you might bale after only one orgasm. It does give an intensity that can be hard to imagine..."

Michelle took the bait. "I think I can handle it. I maybe a bit inexperienced but I do have my youth and strength to help." She smiled sweetly. Mrs. Taylor gave a return sweet smile, thinking that youth and strength are no match for experience and treachery.

"Okay," Mrs. Taylor said with a sly wink. "Care to try the blindfold and restraints again?" Michelle was unconcerned. The last session didn't even have her really restrained. She gave a 'yes' look and held out her hands. Mrs. Taylor put the wrist restraints back on and gave her victim a kiss. Then she put on the blind fold, the collar and the ankle restraints. "Up on the bed, sweetness and assume the position. Michelle giggled and did that, getting onto her hands and knees with an exaggerated sway to her hips, looking back and giving her lover an encouraging wink.

As she tied the ropes to the rings, Mrs. Taylor kept up a loving tease. "My, my, are you going to have the time of your life. I wonder if you can take four of these orgasms, one after the other."

"Oh God, "said Michelle, "Why don't you just melt my brain right now," and she giggled again.

"I might need to keep your legs on the bed, sweetness. You just might bail out after only two." Mrs. Taylor waited for her suggestion to take. "Tie me down, lover. Keep me from hitting the ceiling." Mrs. Taylor got out two more restraints that went around the naïve girl's thighs just above her knees. Then with lots of caresses and sweet nothings, the ropes were tightened, but not overly so. Then a rope was tied to each thigh ring and the end run through the wrist rings.

"This will keep you from hitting the ceiling," murmured Mrs. Taylor as she ran her hands all over the girl's body. Leaving the ropes loose, she reached for the Rabbit and the lube. "Are you sure you can handle this toy?" was her question. She didn't ask about future developments. "Oh yes, lover, I'm all yours." And so you are thought Mrs. Taylor.

She started with slow and sweet kisses, over the girl's legs, her ass and her back. Wonderful shudders of delight were the result. A generous amount of lube was sensuously worked into her vagina and over her clit. "Ummm..." murmured Michelle. "That feels...so...good!"

"Like that, sweetness? May I play with you?"

"God, yes...don't stop until morning..." Mrs. Taylor applied lube to her hands and rubbed it on the girl's body like it was lotion. She delighted in the sensation of her hands sliding over her skin, her breasts, her legs and her throat. "You are so beautiful, sweetness, so soft and warm, so luscious..."

Michelle was sighing in deep delight at the total body massage. Mrs. Taylor put some lube on the girl's ass cleft and watched it slide down to her intended orifice of choice. She very gently touched a finger to it and Michelle groaned permission. At the finger penetration, slow and loving, she moaned. Then Mrs. Taylor got in position to give her ass and pussy a serious cat licking.

Over many minutes she ran her tongue over and into the girl's vagina and ass, eliciting more moans of pleasure. Pausing to run her hands under her pussy and up her tummy, she then sat forward and leaning over the teen, gave her breasts some proper attention. She massaged gently, then more firmly and gently squeezed down on the girl's erect nipples. Mrs. Taylor rubbed herself against the well moisten body and purred like a cat. Then she licked her way back down and resumed her duties at Michelle's well exposed ass. Finally, she took the toy and started to tease.

Without turning it on, she moved it in and out of the girl's vagina. "Ohhh..." Michelle sighed. Then it was her clit's turn to be teased. Then with the toy in proper position, Mrs. Taylor put a finger to, then in the teen's ass. "Yess...yesss...I like that."

Mrs. Taylor worked her finger in and moved it expertly. "You like that, do you," she murmured, and then turned the toy on low. "God yes...that feels so good..." Mrs. Taylor was going to draw this out. She kept the toy on low and teased Michelle until she was begging. "More...for God's sake, more..."

"Okay, sweetness..." and she turned it up a bit and worked her vaginal and clitoral areas better, while working her anal finger in deep. "Yes...Oh God, yes..."

Michelle was quick to get closer with the extra sensations. She was now softly moaning and her body was gently rocking. Mrs. Taylor thought about slowing it down but decided to keep going. She turned the Rabbit up another notch and pressed it in firmly. The girl gave a deep sigh and continued to rock. "Oh God, that feels good. It feels...so...fucking...good."

Mrs. Taylor started to work her finger in the teen's ass in earnest. "Yes...yes." she gasped. "Yes...like that, just like that..." Despite wanting to go for two fingers, Mrs. Taylor waited. No sense in getting the poor girl alarmed.

"Ready, sweetness? Ready for a big one? Think you can take it?" Michelle was breathing hard. "Yes," she gasped, "yes. Do it. Fuck me silly, please...don't stop..."

With an unseen evil grin, Mrs. Taylor did that. She turned the Rabbit up full and alternated between the girl's clit and G. With her anal finger going strong, she went for it and held the toy in its most effective position. Michelle gasped out and started to moan steadily. Her body was rocking harder as she tried to force the toy in more firmly. She really wanted to come. She started to beg for it.

"Please...please just do it. Fuck me. Make me come...make me come so hard. Please...please...fuck me silly...fuck my brains out...God, I want to come so bad!"

"Anything you want, sweetness..." and Mrs. Taylor went into serious orgasm mode.

Mrs. Taylor closed her eyes and went by feel, her anal finger now stroking and moving side to side. With the toy, she was pressing in and slightly moving back but not away. The teen's pleading was music, pure music. "Keep it going...don't back off...I want to come so bad...God, do I want to come..."

And you shall, thought Mrs. Taylor and held the toy in firmly, not moving. Michelle was shaking now, her body jerking and twitching, trying so hard to get off. "Shit...shit...oh please...please..." and she was peaking. "Oh my God...oh my God...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....shittttt..." and she came.

Her body was almost twisted against the ropes, loose as they were. She heaved up until the ropes stopped her and she screamed. "Ohhhh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Shit...shit. FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!" and she collapsed.

Mrs. Taylor's finger was still in the girl's ass and she held it there, giving it a few strokes that made Michelle gasp. "Stop...stop...give me a minute..." Mrs. Taylor smiled and eased off the anal but with the vibrator turned lower, reapplied it. The teen arched her back and tried to move away. "Now, now sweetness, we can't have that," and she went to tighten the ropes, starting with the ankles, pulling the girl back. Then she tightened the wrist ropes, giving the now helpless teen a bit of body stretch. Then, with a seriously evil smile, she took the thigh ropes and tightened them, pulling the girls knees farther apart and moving them towards her own hands. Michelle was now taught. Her legs were pulled back, her arms pulled forwards and her knees were pinned to the bed. All she could really move was her head. "Now, my sweetness...let's try that again."

"Oh my God, "murmured the girl. "What am I in for?" She said it in a tone that was clearly intended to encourage more fun.

"Well, my sweetness, my special love child, let's find out, shall we?" Mrs. Taylor paused and then gave Michelle a light smack on her pinned ass. "Let's see...where to start...I know...how about four or five goes with my toy here? Does that sound good? Do you like that idea, my sweetness?"

Michelle groaned in false apprehension, not knowing that Mrs. Taylor was serious and then some. "Four or five?' she asked. "I'll die."

"Oh no, you won't, sweetness. You may want to, but you won't. You'll see. Shall we begin?"

Mrs. Taylor took a few minutes to savour the scene. The girl was blindfolded, restrained except for her head and was glistening with the sweat of her last orgasm. Her lovely teen body was splayed out for some serious sexual abuse and the poor girl was unaware of what was coming. Mrs. Taylor ran her hands over the girl, top to bottom, both sides, slow and sensuously.

Michelle murmured and relaxed at the touch. A generous amount of lube was again applied to the teen, as Mrs. Taylor didn't want any friction impeding her hands. She massaged and stroked the girl like a true lover would. "Sweetness my love...you are a very lucky girl...now you get to feel like few women will ever get to feel in their entire life."

Michelle sighed luxuriously. "I'm yours," she said naively. "Fuck me until the sun rises." 'Oh, I will,' thought Mrs. Taylor. 'Too bad you just might not like it.'

Back to the beginning was her thought. Get the girl begging for orgasmic release and then don't let her out of it. Yes, she thought, that's what I'll do. I'll make you come until you can't stand it, then maybe four or five more. Taking the Rabbit, she started on her quest.

"I love that thing," murmured Michelle, as it started to buzz against her most sensitive spots. "I do too, sweetness, I do too." In minutes, Michelle was moaning.

Her young body, restrained and unable to move, was now shaking with the pleasure. Mrs. Taylor took a few more minutes to expertly bring her up to climax and the teen shrieked, "Yes! Yes!" then came. A wondrous body tremble was followed by a long moan of sexual ecstasy.

With the toy only partly withdrawn, she was gasping and wiggling like a puppy. Giving her only a moment's rest, Mrs. Taylor went to work again. "Oh God! Another one?" the girl sighed. "Yes, my sweetness, another three or four perhaps."

With Mrs. Taylor's expert ministrations and gentle vocal urges, the second orgasm came quickly and Michelle was now tugging against the restraints. "No, no, sweetness, stay where you are. The night is young."

Mrs. Taylor wondered how long it would be before the girl was asking to be released. She was gasping for breath as the Rabbit entered her again. Mrs. Taylor slowed it down and enjoyed her work. "Oh my fucking God, will you stop?" pleaded Michelle. "I'm done here. And undo this stuff."

"Oh now, now sweetness, I don't think so. Let me see..." and she looked closely at Michelle's splayed ass and sex. "Looks good here, so let's just..." and in went the Rabbit. Michelle tried to move forward and away but her ankle ropes were tight. With her thighs tied to her own wrists, she couldn't close her legs. "Come, come now, my young lover, trying to go somewhere?" Mrs. Taylor grabbed the collar and pulled it back, arching the girl's neck. Then she released it and turned up the toy.

"Look, I've had enough, now stop this shit!" Mrs. Taylor gave a mocking laugh. "I really don't think you're in any position to dictate terms, my young plaything. In fact...the only position you're in...is rather interesting...don't you agree?"

Michelle now knew her folly and her knees were shaking. "Just enjoy it, sweetness, and I'll let you know when I'm through with you. But don't hold your breathe. It'll be a while."

Michelle started to cry, both in fear and in anger. "Let me go...please...just let me go..." Mrs. Taylor thought it time to lay down the law and went to her suitcase, taking out a riding crop. She walked around the bed, tapping the blindfolded girl gently. "Rule number one...there are no rules in here but my rules." Smack! She brought the crop down on the teen's thigh.

Michelle squealed in pain. "Shit! That hurt, you bitch!" Mrs. Taylor took careful aim at the girl's labia and brought down the crop. Michelle tried to leap in pain, but got nowhere. "There are no rules for me, but I do suggest you call me 'Mistress' and not 'bitch'. So, let's try that again," and she smacked Michelle's thigh.