Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle, honey..." she started, and then paused. "Yes?" was the hesitant reply. "I want to really drive you wild." Mrs. Taylor was talking in her best reassuring but seductive voice. "I want to take you places you've never gone before. I want to make you come so hard, you'll scream. And I want to do that again...and again. Can I do that for you?"

Michelle smiled in an accepting and inviting way. "Oh yes. Oh my god, yes. I'm yours. Take me. Do whatever you want. Anything." Mrs. Taylor was certain she meant it. She was also certain she didn't no the full meaning of 'anything'. Giving Michelle a long, sensuous tongue bath to her pussy, moving from clit up to ass, she said, "Lovely."

Getting up off the bed, she said, "Now be a good girl and close your eyes." Michelle just nodded consent and her eyes went shut. Mrs. Taylor went to her suitcase and got out a blindfold. "Have you ever tried this?" she asked, putting it on the girl and running her fingernail all the way down her spine. Michelle moaned at the touch and nodded no, but let the blindfold go on.

Mrs. Taylor took her time. She continued to play with Michelle's femininity bringing her up a bit and then paused to add more bondage items. First she put a collar around Michelle's neck. Sensing no concern, she continued to suck and finger probe the vagina and ass of the unsuspecting Michelle. "You're going to come for me honey but not just yet. When you come, you'll be begging me to finish you. Then you'll be begging me to do it again. I think you're going to like it." Michelle murmured and gave her ass a wiggle. 'Do it' was her body language message. With another tongue bath, Michelle groaned in anticipation. Mrs. Taylor went back to her suitcase.

She took wrist and ankle restraints and still keeping up the slow and reassuring sweet nothings, she applied them to Michelle's four limbs. Caressing all over the girl's body and kissing her neck, she asked, "Has anyone ever tied you up? Has anyone introduced you to the pleasures of trust?"

Michelle, taken in by the words and her own growing desire for orgasm, shook her head no. "You'll be the first. Tie me up and ravish me. Fuck me till I beg you to stop." Mrs. Taylor gave a warm and gentle laugh.

"And if I don't stop? If I keep you coming till you melt? If I fuck your brains out and then some?" Michelle just gave her ass another wiggle. "Don't stop until morning," she said. Her voice one of soft and wishing naiveté. Mrs. Taylor said nothing. She just gave Michelle a longer tongue bath and a gentle bite to one of her swollen pussy lips.

Still going slow, she attached ropes to the restraint rings and with lots of kissing and wet, wet tongue technique she ran the ropes to the four bed posts under the frame. She kept them loose and with Michelle on all fours, her knees completely bent, there wasn't yet any real restriction to her movements. Michelle was just getting off on the novelty. Mrs. Taylor went back to work and deciding to give Michelle a first orgasm, slowly and expertly brought her up close with two fingers in her vagina, stroking and massaging her G spot while her other hand alternated between clit attention and slight ass entries. Michelle was breathing deep and steady as she got closer to orgasm. Then she started to talk. "God you are good at this. The other girls just went for it. You are so good at this. I love it." Mrs. Taylor smiled. She was good at this.

Steadily bringing Michelle closer, she gazed lovingly at the wet, warm vagina, the lips, the succulent rosebud and the full round cheeks spread before her, like a sexual smorgasbord just for her choosing. 'Make it a good one' she thought, 'a blend of a clit orgasm with a vaginal'.

Yes, that would keep Michelle wanting more. She sucked on two of her fluid wet fingers and went for Michelle's G. With gentle clit massage and more sweet nothings, Michelle was now rolling her hips and whimpering. "Oh yes, baby, come for me," Mrs. Taylor urged. "Come all over my hands. Do you want to come, you precious sweet thing? Do you?"

Michelle was murmuring, "Yes...yes...make me come...make me fucking come...make me scream...fuck me and don't stop..." Mrs. Taylor was very good at judging impending orgasms. She played Michelle like a violin, getting her close, easing off and giving her more teasing words.

"You do want to come. You really want it...but not yet...not until you beg...I want to hear you beg...I want to hold you at the edge until you are squirming..." And she did. Michelle was working her clit and vagina into the hands that were so close to giving her what she craved. She was squirming in delight and intense sexual desire. Mrs. Taylor knew that in a minute she would be squirming in intense sexual frustration.

"Oh God! Oh my fucking God! Don't do this to me. Shit, I want to come...make me...let me...please...oh my god, make me come..." Mrs. Taylor wanted to make Michelle almost hurt with the feeling of being so close but yet, so far. Whenever she felt Michelle's muscles start to clamp and squeeze, she backed off.

"Not yet, my sweet thing...not yet...I'm not sure you really want to come...in fact..." She backed off more and Michelle groaned in frustration. "Please, for the love of Christ...please...oh my fucking God, make me come...do it...now..."

Mrs. Taylor was enjoying this immensely. "Oh my," she said, "look who wants to come. Look who fucking well wants to come." She picked it up a bit. "This better, my sweet thing? Will this do?" Michelle was almost crying now. "More...more...harder...fuck my pussy...fuck my fucking pussy...for the love of God, harder...harder..."

Mrs. Taylor waited a few seconds and Michelle again groaned in supreme sexual agony. Then she went to work again, concentrating on giving Michelle's G a serious finger fuck. The girl whimpered in partial release and her vaginal muscles clamped and Mrs. Taylor felt the strength of her youthful efforts to get off. "My, my...such a good girl..." Mrs. Taylor murmured. "...such a...fucking...sweet...girl...I think I'll let you come. Yes, I will."

Michelle was almost babbling her thanks as her hips were rolling. "God do it...do it...oh my God...coming...coming...shit, shit, shit..." Mrs. Taylor kept it up, and with a few firm clit rubs and seriously firm G pressure, Michelle was over the edge and coming. Her body went into a trembling spasm and her breathing stopped. Then with a convulsive jerk she was screaming. Mrs. Taylor kept the G massage going and Michelle doing a good job of reacting to what might have been extreme torture. Her primal voice was a series of guttural obscenities and her pelvic contortions were almost enough to break the fingers in her vagina, her muscle rippling, young and powerful vagina. Mrs. Taylor was pleased. Michelle just kept coming. "Stop! Please stop. No more...please" Mrs. Taylor took that as her invitation to really show Michelle what an orgasm was all about.

Pausing only a few seconds, she returned to Michelle's G massage and clit rubbing. "One is never enough, sweet thing." Michelle groaned but didn't move. "Okay...okay..." she gasped.

With her usual expertise, Mrs. Taylor had Michelle groaning in seconds. The girl's pelvis was rolling and then she stiffened again. "Shit...shit...oh my God...Shit," and she was coming again. Mrs. Taylor smiled as she felt Michelle's muscles rippling around her fingers. She paused to let Michelle enjoy. The girl's pelvis bucked a few times and she was again gasping short breathes.

"Ohhhh....ohhhh....fuck..." and Mrs. Taylor went back to work. "No! No more...please...I don't think I could take it!" Mrs. Taylor leaned forward to kiss Michelle's low back. "Try, sweet thing...just try. Good things come in threes."

Mrs. Taylor was now massaging more gently and mouthing more sweet nothings. "Hold still. Just let it happen. Come for me, just one more time...come for me." Michelle just groaned in acceptance and relaxed.

"Okay. But just one more...please...only one more..." Mrs. Taylor gave an evil smile. "Yes, just one more...for now..." and she went back to her duties.

The third attempt at getting Michelle off was going as well as the first two. In just half a minute, Michelle was again rolling her hips and groaning. "Oh my God, oh my God...can't believe it...ohhh...ohhh," and she was coming again. "Fuck, yeah! Fuck...fuck...fuck..." and she screamed. It sounded like agony but Mrs. Taylor knew it was ecstasy. With the scream, Michelle bucked several times and then collapsed on the bed.

She lay on her tummy with one hand covering her vulva as if protecting herself from any further attempts at orgasms. She lay still for a minute, just coming down and breathing the deep breaths of someone who was seriously winded. Mrs. Taylor just lay down beside her and stroked fingers over Michelle's body.

Michelle was breathing steadily now. She rolled to face her lover. "I've never been able to come again quickly. Never," she said in a content voice. "But this...it's so good. God, you're incredible. Incredible."

"Thank you, sweet thing," was the reply. "I'm glad you're enjoying this." Michelle gave a short laugh as she relished the hands at her orgasm buttons. "Enjoy is not the word...I...just kept going, and going...it really was...incredible..." She gave Mrs. Taylor a long, languid kiss. "You can do that to me...anytime..." Mrs. Taylor kissed the girl back. "I will."

"But first, a few for me, please and thank you." With that, she started to undo the ropes, leaving on the restraints. Michelle gave her a questioning smile. "For later, my love, for later." Michelle giggled like a school girl. "Yummm..." was all she said.

'Well, it'll be yumm for me,' thought Mrs. Taylor. She then lay down on the bed with her knees up and legs apart. Michelle took the hint and went straight for the money. Soon Mrs. Taylor was groaning in pleasure. At Michelle's finger entering her vagina, she gasped and he girl went for the G. In a few minutes Mrs. Taylor was writhing and calling out, "Yes, oh my God, yes...fuck that's good...yesss...."

Mrs. Taylor was in real sexual delight. There was no need to pretend as Michelle was obviously good at what she was doing. Soon, the climb to orgasm was starting. Michelle didn't make her lover wait but kept up her tender ministrations. "Yes...yes...coming...coming..." Mrs. Taylor was squeezing down on Michelle's hand. With a wonderfully intense total body tremble, she was over and melting. 'God...good one,' she thought as her orgasm continued.

Michelle waited until her lover was almost down before sending her back up. Mrs. Taylor's multi-orgasmic capability was well practiced. She let her body relax and accept the powerful sensations coming from her clitoris and vagina. In less than half a minute, the pressure was building and she waited until it was almost unbearable before she squeezed down on Michelle's hand again.

She let out a long low moan of sexual tension and she came again. Michelle lapped at the woman cum given her and Mrs. Taylor held her head close and relished it. "Another?" asked Michelle.

"Oh yes, sweetness, but let me get something." Mrs. Taylor didn't need a lot of time to recover. Getting up, she went to her suitcase and returned with a Rabbit type vibrator and some lube. "Oh my," gushed Michelle. "Give it to me."

Mrs. Taylor returned to her position and Michelle gave the toy some lube. "I've never seen one like this but it seems pretty straight forward," she said. "This goes here," and she put the main end into Mrs. Taylor's ready and waiting vagina. "And this goes...here..."

Michelle murmured as the clit part was touched to its intended place. "And now... for the fun part," and she turned it on. Mrs. Taylor gasped as both her clit and her vagina started to buzz.

"Ohhhh...." She groaned. "...absolutely fantastic." Michelle was pleased and started to work the toy, instinctively knowing to alternate clit touch with G touch. "You've done this before," murmured Mrs. Taylor. "No, really," was the honest answer. "Well then, you need to get one, sweetness. For any lonely nights and for your...special friends. You're a natural."

It wasn't long before Mrs. Taylor was squirming in genuine ecstasy. Making no effort to hold back, she let the climax rise and peak, and then wash over her. "Yesss..." she sighed. Then with a few jerks, she said, "Stop! That's enough."

Michelle just eased off, saying, "You aren't serious and I know it. One more coming up," and she resumed. "You're going to be the death of me, sweetness," sighed Mrs. Taylor and relaxed. Her fourth of this session and fifth of the night was soon approaching and Mrs. Taylor knew it would be harder. She wasn't disappointed. She was soon twisting and squirming as the stacked orgasm built, built and then erupted.

"Shit...Shit...Jesus Fucking Christ...Stop!" Michelle also knew a bit and just eased off again, without stopping. Mrs. Taylor caught her breath and tried to lie still.

"I love giving multiple orgasms," gushed Michelle. "You're very good at it...one more please and thank you...," answered Mrs. Taylor. And soon her wish was granted.

'Oh shit', she thought, 'this is going to be awesome.' And it was. The third rabbit orgasm always seemed to climb forever and she was soon gasping and tensing as the heat and pressure seemed to build up to the point of killing her. Michelle was now using the toy at a higher setting and leaving it at Mrs. Taylor's achingly hard G spot. She was trying to lie still but couldn't, bucking up to the toy. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Hard! Fuck that thing!"

Michelle went for 'high' and held it in place as best she could while her lover was moving like a bitch in heat. Mrs. Taylor's mind went to fantasy mode and saw Michelle's body in full restraint, on the bed in 'ass in the air' mode. She saw herself with her favourite anal strap on, giving Michelle the ass fucking of her life. In her mind, Michelle was screaming for mercy and that did it. The third stacked orgasm peaked with painful intensity and then broke. She screamed out in primal lust and took the powerful waves of pelvic spasms that felt like she was being electrocuted with a vaginal probe. She lifted up off the bed and howled. "YESSS...FUCKING, FUCKING YESSSS..." and collapsed.

Michelle was stunned. She had never seen this type of sexual power before. She looked at the buzzing toy in her hand and then at Mrs. Taylor's rapturous face. "Holy shit," she whispered to herself. "I can't believe I did that."

Mrs. Taylor was gasping for air. It took a moment before she could speak. Then, as she lay panting, she reached down to pull Michelle up to her and held her tight, luxuriating in the large, firm breasts, squeezing against her sweating body. She wrapped her legs around the girl's ass and gripped her tight. "Oh my God...what you did for me...fan-fucking-tastic. Absolutely, unbelievably fan-fucking-tastic."

Michelle didn't quite know what to say. "You're welcome," was all she could think of. "Give me a few minutes," sighed Mrs. Taylor, "then it's your turn again."

"Oh my God..."murmured Michelle. "I don't think I can take what you just took." Mrs. Taylor smiled, both in happiness and sinister intention. "I think you can sweetness. I think you can."

Then after another minute of closeness, Mrs. Taylor suggested, "Perhaps a break? We can have another drink, perhaps shower together and then carry on." Michelle felt better about that. She thought that more alcohol just might allow her to absorb the sexual fury she felt awaited her.

They got up and Mrs. Taylor poured two glasses of vodka and orange juice. Michelle sat in an easy chair with one leg over the chair's arm rest, completely at ease with her intimate exposure. Mrs. Taylor sat on the couch opposite and openly eyed Michelle's femininity. Her pubic hair was trimmed and Mrs. Taylor imagined the sight of her shaven clean. "You're cute," she said, honestly. "I wish I had breasts as gorgeous as yours," she added falsely, knowing what they would be like in thirty years, but for now, they were just added toys to play with. Michelle smiled and said, "Thank you. You're gorgeous. You really are." Mrs. Taylor responded by putting a leg over the couch's arm rest, giving Michelle the same intimate view. She beamed. "And you're cute...down there as well."

They gave each other compliments, sipped their drinks and talked about guys, girls, sex and life. Mrs. Taylor gave away nothing personal, just well practiced lies. Michelle was serious and Mrs. Taylor suspected innocently honest as well. "I mean, those friends of mine, they know that the guys are going to be boasting of their conquest all over campus next week. They know their boyfriends will hear and they don't care. The boyfriends don't care. It just seems so...superficial. I mean why have a boyfriend if you're going to...fuck any old guy when he's away, let alone two at a time?"

Mrs. Taylor smiled wanly. "Doesn't make much sense, does it?" she replied, knowingly full why the two friends were doing what they were doing. Maybe Michelle would get it one day, but with her church going background, she might not. But then, Mrs. Taylor thought, she isn't having a problem fucking me. She may have a problem with going to happen later, but that's her problem. She smiled at Michelle and said, "Care to rinse off? Bring your drink."

Mrs. Taylor removed the collar and limb restraints and they went into the bathroom, getting into the shower. Mrs. Taylor was looking forward to getting her wet, soapy hands all over Michelle's luscious young body. It really was a treat, she thought, old enough to have serious feminine curves, young enough to be an illicit delight.

She started with shampooing her hair and luxuriated in rubbing her own body against Michelle's full and almost hard, ass and breasts. "Ummm..." murmured Michelle, relishing the touches and body rubs herself. After rinsing the suds from the girl's hair, she shampooed it again, just for the pleasure. She gazed at wet suds running down the girl's breasts and tummy, then down over her vulva. As Michelle tilted her head back to rinse again, the sight of the suds running down the beautifully curved back and ass was heaven in Mrs. Taylor's eyes. She took the bar of soap and started to explore in earnest.

"You have a lovely touch," murmured Michelle as gentle hands caressed her, massaged her and paused over special places. After working over the young body for several minutes, Mrs. Taylor put down the soap and let the water rinse it away fully. Then, with the warm water running, she got down on her knees and pulled Michelle to her mouth. The girl sighed as she lifted one leg to let Mrs. Taylor have her way with the deliciously clean and wet pussy. After a few minutes of gentle oral, Mrs. Taylor touched Michelle's vagina and the girl obligingly spread her labia, inviting the penetration. Mrs. Taylor was slow, wanting Michelle to have a long and luscious build up. After a few minutes of gentle fingering, she entered a second finger but didn't work any harder. She teasingly just brushed over the girl's G and worked her fingers around, in and out. Michelle was sighing and thoroughly enjoying the pleasure. When Mrs. Taylor judged the time appropriate, she took her second hand and started to massage the teen's ass cheeks, firmly and sensuously. Michelle just murmured her consent. Then, after another minute of gentle oral, Mrs. Taylor picked it up and sucked and tongued a bit firmer, while paying more attention to the teen's G. Louder breathing assured the move was welcome. Then, with Michelle well into it, Mrs. Taylor put a tentative finger tip to the girl's squeaky clean ass hole. There was a bit of a shudder, but no protest. A firmer pressure brought about another murmur and Michelle adjusted her posture and put her hands to her ass cheeks and parted them. Good, thought Mrs. Taylor, she's had this before or wants it for the first time.