Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment of silence, Mrs. Taylor went for the teen's labia again, using more force. Smack!! "Stop that!!" screamed the girl. Smack, followed by another. "Please stop Mistress" oozed Mrs. Taylor, as the girl quivered. More silence was followed by a gentle touch of the crop to the teen's very red labia.

"Please...stop...Mistress..." whimpered Michelle. Mrs. Taylor ran a gentle hand through the girl's hair. "Better. Much better. You'll find me...a pleasure to be with...if you remember your place...now...let's see...oh yes..." and she got on the bed in front of the girl and knelt down and put her clit to the girl's mouth.

Michelle did what was silently commanded of her and worked Mrs. Taylor to a shuddering climax. As she leaned back, she said, "Lovely. I like a girl who knows her place," and she moved forward again, putting her clit once more to the girl's mouth.

As she luxuriated in the power, she held the teen's head and murmured, "Good girl. You really are a good girl, but you haven't thanked me for letting you have the divine pleasure and the privilege of sucking my clit."

Michelle said, in a husky whisper, "Thank you for...letting me...suck your clit..." Mrs. Taylor gave a 'tisk, tisk' sound. "Sweetness, my name is..."

"Mistress...thank you Mistress...thank you for letting me suck your clit, Mistress." Ahh, the simple joys in life, thought Mrs. Taylor. Moving back and off the bed, she thought about her next pleasure. The girl was so pretty, tied up like that. She ran a hand over the gorgeous ass and thought, yes...her ass...her pretty helpless ass. She grinned and went to her suitcase.

She selected an anal dildo and turned to eye her prize. 'Her ass is so...unused', she thought. "Sweetness, do you mind if I play with your beautiful and ever so available ass? It would make me very happy if you said yes. And I don't think I need to remind you what might happen if you say no,"

The girl paused only a second. "Yes Mistress." Mrs. Taylor smiled. "Yes what?" she asked, wanting to hear it. "Yes Mistress. Please play with my ass."

"My, my...it is...ever so pretty...and..." She touched the dildo to the girl's ass and watched it tighten. "My, my, is this a virgin ass I see?" She paused and when the girl stayed silent, she gave her a moderate smack with the crop, landing it on one of her victim's breasts. Michelle winced, then said, "Yes Mistress. It is...a virgin ass."

Mrs. Taylor ran her hand over it, pausing to touch a fingertip to the puckered skin. "Can this be true? Such an exquisite ass...such beauty has never been pleasured? Sweetness...I'm going to give you a rare gift. I'm going to allow you to be anally deflowered by...me...do you like that? Are you thrilled?" Her words were delivered with the voice a mother might use to her young child.

Michelle played her part. "Yes Mistress. I'm thrilled...to be...anally...deflowered by you." Mrs. Taylor sighed. "Well," she began, "I must do this properly. I must...let's see..." and she went back to her suitcase and got her strap-on. Then she chose her deflowering toy, a dildo more suitable for the poor girl's vagina. "Ahhh...this will do...yes...it's perfect."

"So, tell me sweetness, are you really looking forward to being fucked up your ass? It might just be...uncomfortable..." The girl was sweating.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm...looking forward to it." Mrs. Taylor gave her other breast a taste of the crop. "What...exactly...are you looking forward to, my sweetness?" Michelle winced once more and said, "I'm looking forward to...being ...fucked up my ass, Mistress."

"And so you will be, my sweetness. And so you will be."

Mrs. Taylor attached the vaginal dildo to her strap-on and stepped into it, tightening the straps. Deciding to give the poor girl a break, she applied a generous amount of lube to the dildo. Then she used more on her target, but didn't work it in. No loosening for you, bitch, she thought. Just the real deal. Just the real fucking deal. Mrs. Taylor shivered at the delights awaiting her. Getting on the bed and settling in behind the teen, she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Now, my sweetness, others might...start you off easy...small stuff...a finger perhaps...but you don't want that, do you?" Michelle silently pleaded for something small, but wisely said, "No Mistress."

Mrs. Taylor gave a rapturous smile and said, "Now don't move, not that you can." She put the tip of the dildo to Michelle's quivering ass. "Oh, and one thing, my sweetness, this is really...really...really...going to hurt." With that, she started to press forward. Michelle was already screaming.

"My, my," said Mrs. Taylor as she felt the girl's ass clamp down, "you're only making it harder on yourself. Relax...if you can..." The girl's ass was not relaxing but it wasn't an issue for Mrs. Taylor to worry about. She held and increased the pressure. Michelle was already tightly pushing against her restraints, trying vainly to move away from the dildo assaulting her ass. Mrs. Taylor grabbed the collar around the teen's neck and pulled her long hair, forcing her head back.

"Now listen to me...sweetness," she hissed in a voice of pure evil, "your ass...is...mine." And with that she pushed harder, then harder still, until the girl's ass was forced to open and the dildo slowly penetrated. Michelle was screaming in excruciating pain.

Mrs. Taylor gave a primal howl of sadistic pleasure, the howl of the rapist as the victim is impaled. The dildo slipped in deeper and Mrs. Taylor watched it disappear into the girl who was now beyond pain. As it penetrated to the strap-on, Mrs. Taylor murmured, "Now, my sweetness, you are... a virgin no longer...you may thank me..." but the girl heard none of it. Her scream had spent itself and now was just a hiss of pain and despair. Mrs. Taylor slowly pulled back and watched as the dildo reappeared, complete with streaks of blood. Oh, the joy of it, Mrs. Taylor exalted. Another girl, another ass violated.

She withdrew the dildo completely and whispered in the trembling girl's ear, "You may thank me now, sweetness." Michelle was unable to talk, her pain was all consuming. "You may thank me now," Mrs. Taylor repeated, louder and more sinisterly.

Michelle was only able to gasp for breath. "Not thankful, sweetness?..." and the dildo was pressed in against the girl's blood dripping ass. Michelle realized the threat and gasped, "Thank you...thank you Mistress..."

Mrs. Taylor gave the girl a moment of respite, and then pushed forward again. "Nooooo...." screamed the girl. Mrs. Taylor smiled and violated the girl's ass yet again, the blood acting as lubricant. As the dildo was forced in, Michelle gasped in pain and started to plead. "No...no more...please...no more...let me go..." With an evil laugh, Mrs. Taylor did her 'Wicked Witch' imitation. "All in good time, my pretty..." delivered in a high pitched cackle and she pushed the dildo in to the hilt.

The teen screamed in pain again, then again as Mrs. Taylor butted the dildo back and forth. "Come, come, my sweetness...it's all in good fun...why so upset...my so unhappy?" She settled in and rocked back and forth, the dildo punishing the teen's already tortured ass. Michelle was sobbing, great gushes of tears washing down. Mrs. Taylor let her sob as she continued the anal rape. The pressure of the dildo base against her clit was heavenly. It was only a few more moments before her orgasm started. As it built, she pounded into Michelle's ass, bringing forth more screams, half pain and half rage. As the climax peaked, Mrs. Taylor screamed out again, her brain drunk on the power and the pleasure. No words were screamed; just primal power and triumph. As the orgasm washed over her, she bucked into Michelle with four or five separated but powerful thrusts.

She held herself tightly against Michelle as she came down. The girl was crying softly, as if she didn't have the energy to be louder. Mrs. Taylor looked down at the dildo, still impaling the girl's no longer virgin ass. She held it there for a few moments before ever so slowly easing it out. She ran a hand over the crimson dripping ass and sighed. 'One less anal virgin,' she thought happily, 'but so many more to go.'

Her work was done. It was time to go. She leaned forward and took a large handful of Michelle's hair. Twisting the girl's head to the side, Mrs. Taylor leaned forward and hissed in her ear. "Now...you silly bitch...shut the fuck up and pray I don't slit your throat. Make one more sound and I'll cut you where it really hurts."

Satisfied with her efforts, Mrs. Taylor got up, dressed and packed her things, except for the restraints and the blindfold, leaving them holding Michelle in darkness, pinned to the bed with her ass in the air. Leaving the girl to be found by housekeeping in the morning, she walked out the door with a very satisfied smile on her face. She got into her car, and paused to think about her evenings work. One marriage likely destroyed and one girl's ass brutally violated. 'Not bad,' she sighed. 'Not bad. And nobody knows who I am.'

As she drove back along the highway, she wondered how her husband was doing. Was he on a bread and butter case, or was he seriously putting the screws to some wealthy but indiscreet female half of a marriage problem.

She felt tired but not overly so. She got home uneventfully. She got ready for bed and was quickly asleep.